Prof Nook of Coxville County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, dat's it," he groaned, watching her huge tits swallow his cock, the head of his knob poking out of her deep cleavage, letting her lick it as he tit fucked her. "Take that big nigga cock in yo titties. You like that?"

† † † † †

Heather stood outside her daughter's bedroom door again but this time, she had pressed her ear against the wood, deliberately listening to the sounds of Molly and Sauvage. She blushed at the coarse language the big black man used but at the same time wished she could see what was going on in there.

"I love you fucking my tits," Molly said from within, bringing an image to Heather's mind of Sauvage's huge member sliding between her daughter's large breasts. The thought made her pussy throb, moistening in her panties, and she couldn't stop herself sliding a hand between her legs and pressing against the hot flesh beneath her jeans.

"Yeah, you got some big ole titties," Sauvage said, "jus like yo momma." Heather's eyes widened in surprise at his words and she pressed her ear harder against the door. "Think she'd like my big dick between hers?"

"No, don't say that," Molly said. "She's too old for you - - stick with my big tits, baby."

Too old? Heather thought. I could show her a thing or two! She suddenly pictured herself kneeling before Sauvage, his huge cock sliding between her tits, an image that would never have occurred to her even an hour before but one which now - - inexplicably - - she found herself getting excited by.

"She ain' old," Sauvage said, which made Heather smile despite herself. "Sides, maybe I'd fuck both your titties, huh? Fuck all four o'your jugs while you made out wid each other roun' my cock. Sound good, baby?"

"Ewwwww, I'm not making out with my mom," Molly said as Heather thought much the same about her.

"We see 'bout dat," Sauvage said. "Now get ready, I'm gonna cum in yo face."

"Yeah, do it - - cum all over me - - give me that thick nigga cum!" Molly cried.

Heather listened as Sauvage groaned and then grunted - - the same sound Nigel made (if a lot louder) when he deposited his single teaspoon's worth of cum inside her. But then Sauvage grunted again - - and again - - and again!

"Yeah, fucking cover me - - mmmmmwaaahhh - - ummmllllpppp - - so fucking much - - ummm nuummmm!" Molly groaned, sucked and slurped behind her door.

Heather wondered what her daughter looked like now - - Sauvage kept grunting, long, drawn out guttural moans which seemed to imply he was producing a huge amount of semen.

"Aaahhhh - - mmmmm - - shhhllllpppp - - fucking - - love your cum," Molly gasped and slurped. "God - - can barely see!" she laughed. "Cum on my tits, too!"

Sauvage grunted again and again, leaving Heather amazed at his apparent outpouring - - and this less than an hour after he'd already made love to her daughter. No, she thought, this wasn't love making - - this was - - was - - was fucking! She blushed as she thought a word she'd never once said out loud, even as she pictured her daughter being covered in her black lover's seed.

"Jesus, Andre," Molly said. "I can't believe how much you can cum."

"Still? After the amount I shot in yo pussy and over yo face an' tits this past week?" Sauvage laughed. "Git cleaned up - - I wanna head out soon."

"Okay," Molly said, noisily slurping up his cum. "God, it tastes so good," she said.

"Tha's right," Andre said. "Lick them titties clean. Maybe soon yo be licking my cum offa yo momma's titties, huh?" he laughed.

Heather jumped back from the door, shocked at his words, shocked at the image it produced in her head. She hurried across to her own, locking the door behind her, and fell to the bed. Her pussy was hot and moist, her nipples stiff and sensitive - - she had to face the fact that listening to her daughter having sex - - no, getting fucked! - - had turned her on more than Nigel had managed to do for years, perhaps ever.

And all she could think about as she fought the urge to shove her hands down her jeans, was Andre Sauvage's big, black cock.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12