Prof Wot Pt. 01: An Unearthly Ass Ch. 04

Story Info
Cavemen.
1.8k words
4.44
2.7k
00

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

It was late when Zar got back to the hut, muttering grumpily to himself. Ho and the Professor were taken by surprise. They had both been making plans, but at some point had somehow dozed off. Irritatingly, they were both still naked.

There was no time to make elegant plans. Ho hurriedly swept the Professor's clothes under one rug, and then covered him with a couple more. As Zar struggled with the hut entrance, she quickly threw a small fur wrap around her midriff. She glanced back to inspect her handiwork, and was horrified to spot the Professor's erect penis, sticking straight up out of the furs. With only seconds to go, she quickly squatted over him and straddled it, taking his full length inside herself.

Zar entered, dragged the naked Suzanne behind him. She had a rope around her neck, and he used it to tie her to a post by the entrance. "Ho?" he asked.

"Here, darling."

Zar moved around the throne. There was Ho, squatting slightly awkwardly over a lump in the furs, completely naked apart from a small piece of material around her waist. She seemed a bit red in the face, and was breathing heavily. Zar sighed. "Ho you know I've been with my woman number 2. I have no... need for you tonight."

"Of course not," panted Ho. Somehow, she couldn't stop rolling her hips gently back and forth, pushing down on the cock inside her. Maybe it was the danger that made her tingle all over. "How was it, my love?"

Zar looked down, avoiding her eye. "It was fine... I was a stallion. I'm... I'm going to sleep now. Alone." He got on the little cot and laid down with his back to her.

"Yes darling." Ho continued to rock back and forth, until she felt the old man squirt inside her, and responded with her own shuddering orgasm. Satisfied, she lay next to the pile of furs, hoping she wasn't leaking too much.

After about half an hour, when Zar was snoring gently, Ho and the Professor sat up and both began to pull on their clothes. Tied in the corner, Suzanne was understandably surprised to see them, but at least had the presence of mind to remain quiet. The Professor rapidly released her, and Ho gave her one of her spare furry bikinis to wear. It looked rather good on her.

The Professor poked his head out of the front of the hut, then rapidly brought it in again. "How do we get past the guards?" he asked.

"There's another way," hissed Ho, who motioned the trio to the back of the hut. She fiddled with some coverings until a loose plank was revealed. Obediently, the Professor and Suzanne shuffled through the gap, and found themselves in a narrow open area of the village, between the huts and the outer barricade. Ho emerged and led them along this narrow area, until they reached the sturdy-looking hut where the twentieth century school teachers were being held. Two more alert-looking guards stood by the entrance.

"Now what?" asked the Professor quietly, keeping out of sight.

"We need to distract them," insisted Suzanne.

"Yes, but how?"

Suzanne looked at Ho, who just grimaced.

***

It had been a long evening for the guards outside the prison hut, with many more hours to go. They yawned, and leaned on their spears, having used up any and all possible conversation long ago. Both glanced up as they heard some girls voices and giggling coming from the bushes. Exchanging a glance, the guards shuffled over to take a look. Their jaws dropped. There on the ground were two girls, one dark, one blonde, making out and running their hands over each other. The girls looked up and winked, and then locked lips, tonguing each other so hard that it seemed impossible for them to breathe. Meanwhile, the blonde one was rubbing her hand on the other one's breast, eventually slipping it inside her furry bikini top, pinching and twisting. The dark one responded by putting her hand inside the blonde's pants, making her gasp as she was fingered.

While they were distracted, the Professor nipped silently into the hut. Inside were Cliff and Lola, trying to sleep on opposite sides of the small space. Quickly, he shook them awake. Putting his finger to his lips, he indicated that they should follow him outside. In under a minute, they were safely crouching round the back of the hut. The Professor signalled to Ho and Suzanne, who stopped kissing and frigging each other, giggled one last time and ran off, leaving two rather frustrated guards.

The guards headed back to their post, neither of them willing to fully straighten up, for some reason.

Within a few minutes, the girls had found their way back to join the others. Cliff was looking them up and down appraisingly.

"What's going on?" hissed Lola.

"We're escaping," said the Professor. "Let's go."

After that, getting out of the stockade was surprisingly simple. Ho led them to a steep slope near to the cave entrance. After scrambling up some rocks, they came to a plateau overlooking the camp. There was a look out up there, but they were able to avoid him, and drop down outside the barricade. Within moments, they were in the woods and safe.

***

The small band carried on through the night, continuing to move as quickly as they could. Already, the sky was lightening in the east, and they knew that once dawn came, it would not be long until the cavemen realised that their captives had escaped and would send guards after them. Progress was slow as they tripped over roots and branches scratched their faces. The going got easier when the sun began to appear, but that just meant they had less time than before. The golden disc had fully risen by the time they reached the other side of the woods.

"Right," said the Professor, "the ship should be just up that slope." He turned to Ho. "Thank you for all your help, my dear."

"You can't go yet," said Ho. She had produced a knife from somewhere, and was holding it against his abdomen.

Professor Wot swallowed, while the others looked on in shock. "Whatever do you mean?" he asked.

"That talisman," said Ho. "I felt it move." She looked down. "I... I need you to fix it in place again."

"I see." The Professor licked his lips and looked her up and down. "Cliff, you lead the others back to the Pisspot. I'll catch you up."

"Professor," protested Cliff, "those savages could be here any minute."

"Please," said the old man, "just do as I ask."

"Come on Cliff," said Suzanne. She took both him and Lola by the hand. With one last, significant look at the Professor, she led them up the slope and away.

The Professor turned to look back at Ho, who had already stripped out of her clothes, and stood at the centre of the clearing, looking at him almost defiantly, her magnificent boobs and dark pudenda on full display. Droplets of sweat stood out on her perfect, smooth skin. "Zar really hasn't kept you satisfied, has he?" muttered the old man to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing, my dear. We don't have much time. Now bend over and lean against that tree."

Ho grinned and did as he asked, sticking her arse out provocatively. She looked back over her shoulder at him, her eyes fixed on him with desire. The Professor hurried undid his breeches, and Ho's grin widened as she saw him already hard and ready. He shuffled up and slowly entered her from behind.

"Will it... work... in this position?" grunted Ho as the old man began to pump into her pussy. For all his talk of being in a hurry, he was taking his time, slowly building up a rhythm.

"Hm? Oh... yes. Probably." The Professor began to increase his speed, slapping his thighs into her buttocks as he slid in and out of her. He could feel every inch of her, tight around his glans. She was already slick and wet and moaning with pleasure, her juices running down her bare legs and spattering the forest floor. With each thrust, her bare breasts swung to and fro, her nipples sticking out almost an inch long. They were irresistible, and the Professor took them in his hands as he continued to fuck the young woman. He leaned in and kissed her on the small of the back.

"Yes..." gasped Ho with abandon. "Fuck me... fuck me like you mean it!"

"I'm... I'm gonna cum!" the Professor warned her.

Ho bit her bottom lip. "Yes... Yes, cum inside me!" Her eyes were closed, so unlike the Professor, she did not notice the spear-wielding guard stepping out from between the trees.

In for a penny, in for a pound. The Professor was shocked when the guard appeared, but there was no point in stopping such a great fucking now. He kept on thrusting into Ho, building to his climax, while one eye watched the guard warily. Fortunately, he didn't seem to be making any aggressive moves. In fact, the guard carefully laid his spear on the ground, and then pulled out his own hard penis, and began to rub it back and forth, clearly stimulated by the sight of the chief's wife in this compromising position.

The Professor nodded and winked at the young man. Then he felt his own orgasm rising, and sprayed cum deep into Ho's cunt. Ho hung her head, gasping and almost spent, but still clutching at his cock with her lustful hole. Now the Professor waved the guard over, and as he pulled out of the young woman, the other man stepped up and entered her with one swift movement.

Ho made a sharp intake of breath, which rapidly turned into groans of desire as the guard began to pound her cunt. The Professor pulled up his trousers, satisfied. Behind the young guard, more tribesmen had arrived, and each one took his place in the queue behind the receptive young lady, each rubbing his cock in anticipation of the sex they were about to receive. Smiling, the Professor waved to them and took his leave.

No one made a move to stop him. It seemed that whether Zar rose to the occasion or not, further chieftains were assured.

***

Now Professor Wot moved swiftly up the hill to where the Pisspot awaited him. He took his key, and let himself in. In the gleaming control room, Suzanne, Cliff and Lola were all waiting for him.

"Gramps!" said Suzanne, coming over to give him a hug. "You smell sweaty."

The Professor patted her on the shoulder. "I only just got away, my dear. Come along, let us get out of here."

"Back to the twentieth century?" asked Lola hopefully.

"Who can say? All of time and space is available to us," said the old man. He pressed some switches, pulled some levers and the Pisspot faded from sight.

Off to adventures new.

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers