Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 02

Story Info
Lola finds an empty city - or is it?
2.5k words
4.54
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

Back at the Pisspot, Suzanne had found a sun lounger, and was now laying back on it, having positioned it a short distance outside the doors. She had her eyes closed, her 2003 vintage iPod in her ears, and was catching some rays.

Out of deference to her grandfather, she kept her clothes on.

Nearby, Professor Wot was pottering about, examining some of the local flora.

Apropos of nothing, Suzanne said, "you never did mention the other options to Cliff."

"What options?" grunted the Professor.

"Well, me and Lola... or you and Cliff."

The old man looked up, holding his long, white hair out of his eyes. "He's a handsome young man," he grimaced, "but I don't think he's quite ready for that one."

Suzanne laughed, but was interrupted as Cliff burst through the trees, his own shirt open to the waist, and Lola's blouse in one hand. "It's Miss McGovern," he panted, "I've lost her."

***

"How can you have lost her?" harrumphed the Professor, as they retraced Cliff's steps back through the jungle.

"I don't know!" Cliff was on the edge of panic. "She said something about what if there were other people on this planet, and then she wandered off! I haven't seen her since!"

Suzanne placed her little hand on his shoulder in a gesture of comfort. "We'll find her," she promised.

Cliff looked back and saw the sympathy in her eyes. He smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later, they came across the blanket, which Cliff had left at the site of their failed love-making. Suzanne bent down and picked it up, giving him another flash of her thong, before folding the blanket carefully.

"Miss McGovern!" shouted the Professor. "Are you there?"

"I've searched all round here," said Cliff.

"Very well. Then we press on."

They moved on through the still, grey jungle, calling Lola's name. The Professor examined broken twigs and crushed plants, telling them that they were on the right trail. It still came as a shock when they burst through the trees, and found themselves looking down on an extraordinary sight.

"It's a city," gaped Cliff. "A whole, alien city."

It filled the whole valley below them, strange cones and globes and other shapes in a confusing profusion, covering several square miles.

"I think she went down there," said the Professor.

"You reckon?"

The old man scowled at Cliff. "So we'd better get after her... hadn't we?"

***

Lola wandered through the shiny, metal corridors, completely lost. She had entered the city over an hour ago, hoping to find someone alive, perhaps a nice married couple, prepared to spend a weekend inside the Pisspot, doing... whatever needed to be done. Then she and Cliff could get home and back to their normal lives, without the embarrassment of entering into intimate knowledge of one another. A part of her knew that she had been bored and unfulfilled at Fail Hill School, but now she wanted that old life back, more than anything. Distractingly, she also regretted leaving her blouse behind, so that now she was in this strange place in just her skirt and a thin slip.

Somehow, she had taken a wrong turn, and the next thing she knew, doors closed and she was trapped in a small room. There was the sensation of dropping downwards, and she realised she was in a lift or elevator, taking her down many floors, deep into the structure. The lift opened, depositing her into another featureless corridor, but this one was deep underground. Lost and alone, she began to sense that she had made a poor decision. She had seen no people, no nice married couples. The city seemed as dead as the jungle outside.

And then another door slammed shut behind her, sliding down from a hidden groove in the ceiling. Lola turned and scrabbled at it, trying desperately to get back through, but there were no handles and no means of opening it. She turned back and screamed. Something was approaching her. Some kind of machine. As she pressed back into the wall, desperate to get away, a huge sucker on a long metal arm thrust forwards and clamped itself over her massive left tit.

She opened her mouth to scream again, but from inside the wall behind her, another device sprang out and forced itself between her teeth. It took her a second to process that it was a ball gag. Cuffs clamped shut on her wrists and pulled them painfully behind her back. She could feel more movement behind her, and then her heavy woollen skirt came loose. She watched in horror as it slid down her legs, pooling on the floor, leaving her in just her underwear. A few minutes inside this city and she was half-dressed and immobilised.

The sucker cup seemed to be probing and kneading her breast. She could feel it through the material of her bra, examining every inch of her. "Please..." she begged, "why are you doing this?"

There was no answer to her question. Instead, a metallic voice rang out: "COME -- WITH -- US."

***

Professor Wot, Suzanne and Cliff carefully made their way down into the metal city. Apart from a few fallen leaves, it was remarkably clean and totally empty.

"Miss McGovern!" shouted Cliff. "Lola!"

The others joined in, but there was never any response. They continued on between tall, windowless buildings until they reached a T-junction, with the path branching left and right. The Professor looked in each direction, but evidentially saw nothing that satisfied him. "This is getting us nowhere," he sighed. "I suggest we split our forces, and check in each direction."

"Good idea," said Suzanne. "I'll go with Cliff."

The Professor gave her an askance look, but said nothing more. He pulled out an antique pocket watch and looked at it. "Very well. Let us meet back here again in... 30 minutes."

"All right," said Cliff. "If the other party isn't back in an hour, we'll go looking for them."

"Not at all," said the Professor. "If I'm not here, you two are to go back to the Pisspot and safety."

"But-"

"I insist!" The old man turned on his heel and strode off.

Suzanne tugged at Cliff's sleeve. "Come on," she said.

They walked through the high canyons of the city in silence for a time. Shortly, they came to an open doorway into one of the buildings, and after a little hesitation, they walked inside. They were now following a long, metallic corridor. Suzanne went in front of Cliff, and he noticed that her skirt was so short, he could see the lower bare edges of her buttocks at all times. He looked away, and then moved so that he was ahead of her.

After some more walking, Suzanne said, "you're worried about Lola, aren't you?"

"Mm," grunted Cliff. After recent events, he wasn't entirely comfortable around this particular pupil.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," said Suzanne, and when he didn't immediately reply, she added, "I know how to take your mind off it, you know."

Cliff wasn't paying much attention, but out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw her shuffle something down her legs, and then she placed an object in his hand. Cliff looked at it, momentarily bamboozled.

He was holding a pair of yellow panties, made from so little material, they fit neatly into the palm of his hand. He looked at Suzanne. "Did you... just give me your knickers?"

Suzanne grinned. "Keep them," she said.

Cliff didn't know whether to hand them back or lift them up and sniff them. "Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"You're so awkward around me, Mr Stone. I want us to be friends."

"We can't do this. I'm your teacher."

"You were. Now we're just fellow travellers." Suzanne bit her lip. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Okay," said Cliff, dully.

Suzanne walked up to him, leaned in close and whispered in his ear: "if you asked me to go to bed with you, I'd say 'yes'."

She grinned, skipped ahead and turned to face him again. With one hand, she reached down and flicked up the front of her skirt, revealing plump, inviting pussy lips. Then she laughed, spun away and walked ahead some more. Her blatantly visible lower buttocks seemed sexier than ever.

Cliff realised that he was still holding her underwear. He shook his head, and stuffed the little panties into his pocket. One day, he reflected, this girl would push it too far. And then he might end up doing something that he'd regret.

***

Some distance away, Professor Wot was also inside the city, but exploring another corridor in a different area. He glanced at his watch, and realised that he would have to rendezvous with the others soon, but up ahead was a small room that looked interesting. He stepped inside, and a door slid shut, trapping him inside. There was the sensation of descent. "Ah," he murmured, "a lift." He looked down. On the floor was a pair of glasses. He picked them up.

"Miss McGovern's." He was on the right trail.

No longer even thinking about going back, the Professor exited the lift at the bottom, and headed deeper into the city. Around the corner was something else on the floor. Some dark material. He picked it up -- it was Lola's skirt.

So that was interesting.

The Professor headed onward until he came across a pair of sensible leather shoes. No guesses who they belonged to. A bit further on was a thin, filmy, full-body slip. One of the straps was broken. The Professor added it to his collection.

He was beginning to think he had lost the trail, but two junctions further on, he came across one thick denier stocking, and then another, almost as if someone were leaving him a series of breadcrumbs. This could be a trick, he reflected, but he was not going to turn back now, particularly when he came across a rather pretty suspender belt.

The Professor's arms were getting a bit full, now. He wrapped everything up in the skirt, and then tied off the end with a stocking to make a kind of a bag, which he could sling over his shoulder. It had been over half-an-hour since he had been with the others, but he felt as if he were getting close to learning Lola's fate, and he carried on.

Around the next corner, an unfamiliar object was lying on the floor. The Professor picked it up. It was a particularly thoroughly under-wired bra, more like a structural achievement than an item of clothing. The old man shook his head wistfully, and popped it in his bag.

After this came a bit of a gap. The Professor headed down several empty corridors, and then ended up doubling back on himself and trying another route. He was at the point of losing hope when he stumbled across another garment. There on the floor was a pair of sensible, white cotton knickers. The Professor picked them up and ran them through his fingers thoughtfully and for perhaps a bit longer than necessary. These were definitely Lola McGovern's, he reflected, and wherever she was now, she was completely naked.

His train of thought was interrupted when an alarm went off, and half-a-dozen machines slid out of a set of hidden doors. The Professor stared at them. In appearance, they were like large eggs, supported on round, floating platforms. A number of appendages stuck out from them, including sucker arms, pincers and at least one nasty-looking gun. Each them now swivelled their weapons at him. "HALT -- YOU HAVE BEEN CAPTURED BY THE PURVEKS," they rasped.

"Wait!" said the Professor, thinking fast. "I am a superior intellect! I have been sent to negotiate."

This seemed to confuse the machines, which began to consult with one another.

"THIS IS NO ORDINARY PRISONER."

"WE WILL NEED TO CONSULT THE GLASS PURVEK."

"PUT HIM WITH THE OTHER ONE."

Professor Wot smirked. "Yes," he said, "I'm putting up no resistance. Please -- lead me to your other prisoner."

***

During their explorations, Cliff and Suzanne came across an open door, which led into a lab, loaded up with benches and sophisticated, futuristic equipment.

"Who lived here?' wondered Cliff, poking at a tall glass structure. "This stuff is way beyond me."

"Hmm," said Suzanne. She leant over a bench, and her short skirt rode up over her butt until practically the whole of it came into view like a perfect peach. Cliff realised that he could see her anus, and just below it, her pretty pussy, visible between her slightly open thighs. She looked over her shoulder and caught his gaze. She smiled and spread her legs further apart, giving him a better view.

Cliff quickly looked away, irritated that she had caught him out so easily. "Do you never think of anything else?"

She straightened up, adjusting herself demurely. Then she walked over and ran one finger down the centre of his chest. "Must be the company I keep."

"Suzanne, even if I wasn't your teacher, I'm almost old enough to be your father."

"What can I say? I always did have daddy issues."

A red mist descended over Cliff. Growling with fury, he grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, forcing the breath out of her shapely body. Now he was pressed up against her, pinning her in place. She looked up at him, defiance written across her lovely face. The teacher felt a terrible lust for his pupil, and in that moment her lips were irresistible. Before he knew it, they were kissing.

The kiss was long and deep, almost savage. Her tongue was inside his mouth, seeking and pulling at him, her hands on his shoulders. He kissed her back equally passionately, his eyes open, looking into hers. His large hands moved down her slender back to the edge of her skirt and beyond, clasping onto her bare bottom. He massaged her buttocks, pulling them apart and pushing them together, his fingertips just centimetres away from her womanhood. She moaned in evident pleasure and kept on kissing him. After his experience with Lola this morning, it was a real boost to his ego.

In the end, it was just the thought of Lola, and what she would say if she found out, that made him stop. He pushed the 18 year old away and stepped back, panting. "I... we can't," he said.

He half expected Suzanne to get angry, but she remained calm. "Would it help if I did this?" she asked, and found a hidden zip in the front of her white dress. Within seconds, she had slipped out of it, and stood in front of him, completely naked apart from her boots.

Cliff was too stunned to react for a moment. He just stared at her slim, lithe body and her perky triangular breasts.

Then alarms went off, and strange egg-like machines floated into the room. "REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE. PREPARE TO BE INTERROGATED."


SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers