Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 03

Story Info
Interrogations take an unexpected turn.
3k words
4.67
2.3k
00

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

For Miss Lola McGovern, history teacher, it had been a most trying day. First, there had been that mortifying encounter with Cliff Stone, where she had come worryingly close to betraying everything she believed in, and agreeing to have sex with him. Then she had got lost in an alien city, and been captured by these awful metallic creatures. They had bound her and removed all her clothes, and then taken her to what seemed to be an interrogation room.

She had been strung up in a metallic frame, hanging from her arms, helpless and exposed, while the machines barked questions at her: "WHO SENT YOU?", "WHERE ARE THE CLEATS?", "ARE YOU WORKING FOR THEM?"

With Lola unable to answer or even understand their questions, they moved to the next stage. A robotic arm extended from the wall behind her. On the end was a thin, metallic strap which was now swung forwards and made a harsh smack on her bare bottom. Miss McGovern squealed with shock and pain.

The interrogation now went on, but with each question interspersed by stinging attacks on her naked bum cheeks. With each attack, she spasmed and jerked forwards against her restraints, causing her heavy breasts to slap against her ribcage. She screamed out in agony.

She was beginning to regret leaving Cliff this morning. For one thing, he had a very nice chest. For another, although sex with him would have been awkward and embarrassing -- humiliating, even -- it was still preferable to this. In fact, thinking about it now produced some wetness between her legs that she could do nothing about.

Suddenly, the questions stopped. The egg-like machines were talking amongst themselves.

"WE HAVE ANOTHER PRISONER."

"VERY WELL. BRING THEM TO THE HOLDING CELL."

The frame that Lola was on swung backwards and to the horizontal, depositing her face-up on some kind of examination table. Her bonds moved, so that her hands were now clamped to the table by her sides. The hard surface pressed painfully on her curvaceous but bruised bottom.

Lola looked over and realised that the creatures were all exiting the room. "Wait!" she shouted after them. "You can't leave me like this! Where are my clothes?"

***

The Professor grunted, but tried not to resist as the Purveks shoved him down the corridor. They had some appendages which from his point of view looked somewhat worrying. So far, they were treating him with relative respect, but that seemed unlikely to last.

Finally, they reached an automatic door which slid open in front of him.

"WAIT - HERE," commanded a Purvek.

Professor Wot nodded respectfully, and stepped into the room beyond. It was dark inside, and before his eyes could adjust, the door slid shut again, leaving him in total darkness.

"Honestly," he said, "what kind of treatment is this?"

"Who's there?' said another voice. It took a moment for the Professor to recognise it.

"Miss McGovern? Is that you?"

"Oh Professor, I'm over here."

"Wait my dear, I'll find a light switch."

"No! I mean... Please. Just release me."

Already, the Professor's fingers had found a round shape on the wall. He suspected that just one tiny move would switch on all the lights, revealing Lola's plight. He hesitated for a moment, the weight of her clothes resting on his shoulder. Temptation made his fingertips twitch. Then he moved his hand away. "Why Miss McGovern, what is the matter?" he asked, keeping his voice steady.

"I'm tied to this table," she said, avoiding a fuller response. "I need your help."

"Very well. I'm coming over." He dropped the small bundle onto the floor and moved slowly through the room, his hands out in front of him. There was a loud bang as he stubbed his toe on a metallic object. He swore in ancient Javanese. "There had better be a good reason for this, my dear."

"There is. I'm... naked."

The Professor paused, his heart hammering. He licked his lips carefully. "Perhaps I would be better off finding that light switch," he declared.

"No! ... Please."

He was unable to resist the pleading in her voice. With a sigh, he moved further across the room until his thighs came into contact with a hard edge. He reached down with one hand, and touched skin.

"Eep," said Lola.

The Professor paused, considering his position. The flesh beneath his fingers was warm and incredibly soft. He gave it an experimental squeeze, producing another squeal from her.

"Professor," she protested. "Please, release me."

"Yes, of course, my dear," he said, resisting further exploration. His other hand found an identifiable belly button, and then, finally, her arm. A steel clamp, attached to some thick wires, was holding it down. The Professor fiddled with it for a moment. "This would be much easier if I could see," he muttered.

"Not a chance," snapped Lola, which made him smile.

"I see. One moment." The Professor reached into one pocket, and produced his laser multitool. "This won't take long." He pointed it at the clamp, and the tool whirred into life. It produced a tiny amount of light, just enough to hint at her glorious outline, nude and strapped to the table. Even on her back, her breasts stood out firmly. The Professor allowed himself to become a little distracted. There, against a background of deeper shadow, he almost fancied that he could make out a prominent nipple poking up, erect and proud.

At that moment, the clamp sprang open, and Lola's arm slammed over her chest, blocking the old man's brief view. "Thank you Professor," she said. "Now my other limbs if you please?"

Professor Wot grunted and released her bonds, moving from one ankle to the next. He glanced up to where her shapely legs met, but could not make out much beyond her knees. He moved around the table until he came to her other arm. Once he had released her final limb, she swung herself up into a seated position.

"Good," said Lola, "now I just need to find something to wear."

"I've brought your clothes, Miss McGovern," said the Professor. "One moment if you please." He found his way back to the wall, and with a sweep of his hand, turned on the lights. The bundle he had made out of her skirt was on the floor in front of him. He picked it up, and turned to offer it to the pretty teacher.

She was sitting on the table with one arm firmly pressed to her chest and the other resting between her legs. This still left a lot of skin on display and she was visibly embarrassed. Her feet were surprisingly small and cute. Her legs tapered at her knees and ankles, before widening out nicely to her bare hips. Her torso was the typical 'hourglass' figure. She was carrying a little weight, he noted, but in a way that just added to her curvaceousness. Having her arm across her tits just emphasised how impressive, large and round they were. Her hair was still pinned up, but a little dishevelled.

The Professor held out the bundle of clothes for her to take.

Lola looked at him, not moving, until he relented and dropped the bundle in front of her. "Thank you. Now turn your back, please."

The Professor rolled his eyes, but turned back to face the wall next to the door. He waited, listening to the sounds of movement coming from behind him as she rustled through the clothing, retrieving her underwear. "You know, my dear," he remarked, his eyes moving across the wall in front of him, "I wish you would trust me more. We need to learn to work together."

"I'd trust you more if you hadn't kidnapped me and forced me to suffer at the hands of cavemen, pervert machines and pervert colleagues."

The old man sighed. "Yes, I see. I apologise for that. I had been stuck on your planet for some time and... I'm afraid that I got frustrated."

"I hadn't finished," said Lola. "I'd also appreciate it if you didn't keep undressing me with your eyes, attempting to take advantage of every situation and generally being a dirty old man."

"Nothing could be further from my mind..." he began.

Lola snorted.

The Professor spun on his heel to look at her. Lola was a little startled, despite being back in her slip. She grabbed at her skirt and held it to her chest.

"Listen," said the Professor. "I have no wish to make you feel uncomfortable, but my people are in a different place to yours, sexually. More advanced, shall we say. We use sex as a leisure activity, and to power our ships. We do not feel shame or embarrassment to the extent that you do. Perhaps that means that we have lost something and if it seems that I take advantage..." He suddenly sagged and put a hand over his face as if weary. "...Then, that is not my intention. But I have got used to gathering sex to power my craft, and perhaps I forget that people of your time feel differently."

Lola pointed at the wall, and with a sigh, the old man turned away again. One strap on her slip was broken, but she had been able to tie it together in temporary repair. Now she quickly pulled on her skirt and shoes. Her blouse was missing and her stockings were laddered, but she was otherwise now fully dressed. "I see," she said finally. "I'll try not to be so suspicious. And you can try to stop looking down my top."

The Professor turned back, brightening immediately. "I will try my dear, but I can make no promises."

Lola nodded and sat back against the table. She immediately cried out in pain.

"Are you all right, my dear?" asked the Professor solicitously.

"Those creatures... They asked me questions I didn't understand, and when I couldn't answer... they caned me. On my... backside."

"Oh dear. What were they asking you?"

"Something about the... Cleats? They may be another race of creatures, outside the city. They seemed scared of them." Lola shifted her weight and winced again.

"Interesting. I may be able to help you." Professor Wot searched his capacious pockets and produced a small jar of ointment. "This may help the affected area."

"Have you got everything in those pockets?" asked Lola, holding out her hand.

The Professor did not give her the jar. "Miss McGovern," he said, "you would struggle to put this on your own posterior, and you would not be able to see what you were doing. Please... let me help you."

The young teacher hesitated for a long moment, and then grimaced. "Oh... all right." She slowly, reluctantly, laid face-down across the table, unzipped her skirt, and dropped it to the floor. Then, after a long moment, she pulled up her slip, revealing her pantie-clad bottom, which was round and full.

The Professor ltook in a deep breath, and stepped in behind her, taking in the full view of her pert bum and shapely legs. He reached for the waistband of her knickers, but she pre-empted him, levering them down just far enough that he could see her buttock cheeks, but not her pussy. The tiny bud of her anus was just covered by the hem of the material, a mere finger-breadth out of view. The old man moved his gaze upwards, to the proud, round shapely buttocks. There were several sore-looking red welts there.

Lola found herself waiting. "Well?" she said.

"Sorry my dear." The Professor was not sure how long he had been staring. He opened the jar, pulled out some ointment and began to apply it to her arse, gently rubbing the cream into her pliant flesh. He took his time, running his fingers over one buttock and then the other, occasionally flicking over her crack, but never lingering.

Lola felt his expert fingers moving over her. She hoped that she wasn't revealing too much as slowly, inevitably, her knickers moved south. She forced one hand beneath herself, and clamped it over her vagina which, worryingly, was starting to dampen. She wasn't normally attracted to older men, but the Professor's touch had years of experience behind it. "Are you done, yet?" she asked, surprised by how shaky her own voice sounded.

In truth, the Professor had been done for some time. He had been stretching this out for as long as he could, but he knew he needed to build trust with Miss McGovern. "Yes, that should be all. You can pull your skirt and... things back up."

Lola did so, as quickly as possible. She turned around, and her attention was briefly caught by the wall he had been facing while she got dressed. It was only now that she realised it was highly reflective.

"Now," said the Professor before she had a chance to say anything. "What else can you remember about these Cleats?"

***

Getting caught with a naked pupil was bad enough, Cliff reflected, but events had gone downhill from there. Overpowered, both of them had been suspended from metal frames at opposite ends of the room. Cliff's own clothes had been removed, leaving him as naked as Suzanne. He found himself acutely aware of the weight of his cock and balls against his own thigh as he dangled there in front of the young girl who, he noted, could not seem to take her eyes off them. "Hey, I'm up here," he wanted to say, aware of the irony. He knew he had kept himself in shape, so he had a broad chest, and a flat stomach, with a little hair but not too much.

Opposite him, Suzanne had lost even her boots, and so her fresh, young breasts and hairless pussy were becoming a familiar sight. She seemed unfazed by this as the Purveks continued their interrogation.

"WHY ARE YOU IN LEAGUE WITH THE CLEATS?"

"We're not," said Suzanne. "We're travellers. We've never even met the Cleats. But I think I know how we can help you find them."

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?"

"We have a device on our ship. I can bring it here. If we plug it into your sensors, I think I can use it to track where they are."

It took a lot more questions on these lines before the machines began to be convinced. Eventually, they agreed to consult further and left the room. As a special boon, Suzanne was released.

She stumbled onto the floor, rubbing at her wrists and ankles. "Man, this is getting old," she muttered.

"Suzanne, can you get me down?" asked Cliff. Of less use to the Purveks, he had been left suspended.

The girl straightened up and walked over to him, not bothering to cover her lithe, young body. "I'm not sure I can," she admitted, placing one small hand on his chest. "But I feel like I've got you where I want you."

"Suzanne..." protested her teacher, weakly.

"You know," she said, "the next few hours may be critical, and I need you fully focused on the task ahead." She slowly moved her hand down his chest and stomach, softly grazing his muscles, before moving on down past his navel.

"This is not the time..." said Cliff.

"Really?" She continued to move her hand downwards until she placed it squarely on his cock, which leapt to attention at her touch. "Little Cliff doesn't seem to agree."

"Oh god..." murmured Cliff, as she leaned in and began to place kisses on his chest. Her hand was moving up and down his shaft, pulling his foreskin over his glans and back again, producing incredible sensations.

Suzanne licked his left nipple and then his right, running her tongue all around them, before moving down, applying a similar treatment to his belly button, drinking in his manly smell. Cliff was now achingly hard, fully aware of her final destination.

Finally, she sank to her knees, looked up at him and smiled. She stuck out her pink tongue and licked all along the sensitive line on the underside of his member, causing him to tingle and gasp. Continuing to pump his cock, she placed her lips over the end, and in the hot cave of her mouth he could feel her tongue moving all over the head and finally probing his little pee hole. Then she went down on it and sucked at his swollen gland like it was a popiscle. Cliff shuddered and jerked at her touch, hardly believing that here was his 18 year old pupil, giving him the best blow job of his life.

Suzanne kept going, running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, taking his balls in her mouth and licking them all over. With one hand still on his cock, she moved the other beneath him, and began to press at his back entrance. Before he could say a word, she had pushed past his sphincter, and inserted one finger up his anus, making him yell in shock. She sank it in up to the second knuckle and rubbed, stimulating pleasure centres he didn't realise he had. Then she went back to sucking his dick, all the while pumping it harder and harder. Slowly, she began to move her lips further down his shaft, taking more and more of it in, until all 8 inches were disappearing down her throat. It felt incredible.

Cliff was unable to resist this treatment for long. Just the sight of her gorgeous blonde head bobbing up and down on his meat was sending him over the edge. Within minutes, his back arched and it felt as if he might pop his limbs out of their sockets. Driven wild, he could not hold on any longer. He came massively, spurting the last two days of built-up sexual frustration right into her gullet.

He went limp afterwards. "Sorry..." he gasped, "should have warned you."

Suzanne spat his cum into the palm of her hand and held it up to show him the milky pool. Then she grinned, tipped it back into her mouth and swallowed the lot.

"There," she said. "Now follow my lead. I have a plan..."


SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers