Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina was now flicking Alpen furious looks, even as she unresistingly allowed the Professor to slide her tiny dress up and over her hips so that it bunched around her midriff. She was practically naked, now. Between her legs, everyone could see a tiny, dark triangle of pubic hair. Now unimpeded, the Professor stuck two fingers in the crack underneath and began to rub at her private place, making her cry out and cling to him. "Alpen!" she hissed, but Alpen still stood by, apparently frozen, as were the rest of the tribe. At the back, Lola was glaring, but Suzanne was talking to her, one hand on her arm to stay in place.

Even the Professor was now giving Cliff the occasional glance which said 'what do I have to do?', but Cliff could only shrug. The old man kicked apart Irina's legs and intensified his attack on her swollen pussy. He pushed two fingers and then three right inside her, jabbing them back and forth with a wet, squelching sound. Irina clung onto his shoulders. Her eyes were half-closed and she was breathing heavily, lost in the intensity of the moment. It seemed as if she was going to be violated right there, in front of the whole tribe.

"I think she's nearly there," said the Professor. "Shall I take her back to my ship?"

Alpen didn't reply. He just pulled the old man around and socked him on the jaw.

***

Afterwards, Alpen was all apologies. "I should have let you have Irina," he wailed.

Next to him, Irina sat with his cloak pulled around her. She gave him a look. "No Alpen, you did the right thing."

"You don't think less of me?"

"I was beginning to."

Next to them, the Professor rubbed his jaw. "Alpen," he said, "the Purveks are doing worse than that to your missing people right now. Do you mean to rescue them... or not?"

Alpen groaned, then relented. "What is your plan?"

And so the Professor told them. It took them the rest of the day to prepare. Cliff and Lola would lead a team around the back of the city to where pipes led to a lake in the mountains, indicated a hydroelectric power generator. They would attempt to knock out this generator in two days time, hoping to disrupt the Purvek's supply in a longer-term manner than an EMP could. Timed to coincide with that, the others would go in the front of the city and act as a distraction. Caught in the middle with their power gone, hopefully the Purveks would be harmless, allowing them to rescue the prisoners.

Having gathered up supplies and manufactured some makeshift weapons, the Cleats settled down for the evening. The four travellers found themselves sat together around a campfire with nobody else about.

Suzanne yawned. "Well," she said, "I'm turning in."

The Professor nodded. "I suggest we all do the same. Remember, when we get back in that city, we need to find the Spacial Anomalator. Without it, we cannot leave. Also, the ship still needs powering up. Assuming that our good teachers are unwilling to do the deed..." He ignored the looks of embarrassment on Cliff and Lola's faces. "...then one or more of us needs to have sex with a willing Cleat."

Blushing furiously, Lola said "can't we... get some of the Cleats to do it for us?"

"It's not that simple. One of the crew needs to be involved... And I can't keep on taking additional members."

"Normally," said Suzanne, "our ships would be sent out with a sexually compatible couple on board. Gramps and I have to... improvise." She yawned again and stood up. "I'll see you all tomorrow."

Cliff watched his pupil walk off into the night. They hadn't really spoken since what he had started to think of as the 'incident' while they were imprisoned by the Purveks. She wasn't exactly avoiding him, but she clearly felt no need to talk about what had happened between them. "So..." he coughed, "the Pisspot isn't charged?"

Professor Wot looked at him through slightly narrowed eyes. "Not enough to get us off this planet, no. Of course, if you and Miss McGovern were to..."

Lola stood up abruptly. "Right, I'm going to bed," she said. "Alone."

The Professor chuckled as she walked away. "What it is to be popular my boy, eh?"

Cliff found himself getting a little angry, even if it was on Lola's behalf. "Professor, what you're asking us to do, it isn't... It's not right. We're work colleagues. We've known each other for years."

"Ah, but you would, wouldn't you? If the opportunity arose?" The old man grinned broadly and winked at him. "Given the opportunity to get into Miss McGovern's prim little pants... yes, I think you'd be quite enthused."

Cliff wanted to deny it. But he just groaned and put his hands over his face.

***

The Cleats had set up a large canopy in the forest with a series of canvas beds underneath. Many of the tribe's women slept here in close proximity, and in the place of honour was Irina. She was normally comfortable here, but was now unable to sleep. Today had seen that dirty old man strip her naked in front of everyone, and the experience had left her upset and disturbed.

Brought up in one of the leading families of the Cleats, Irina was practically a princess, generally able to get anything she wanted. She was used to lording it over the other ladies in the tribe, but now she could feel them looking at her and sniggering behind her back. That old man had humiliated her. So why was she feeling this heat between her legs?

Irina might be a princess, but generations of slave DNA was begging to be sexually dominated. Just thinking about the Professor's hard, gnarly fingers pressing at her soft places made her reach down and begin to rub at her puffy clit. It seemed to be ultra sensitive at the moment, and just touching it sent an electric spark up her spine. She let out a small, involuntary moan.

Nervously, she opened her eyes and lifted up her head to check around herself. Two beds over, she could see Gaytus giving her a curious look. Irina smiled slightly, and the other woman turned over and went back to sleep. Irina sighed and settled down I her bed. Still, her nether regions were making little tingling sensations, demanding more. Unable to sleep, again her hand moved down to her sweaty sex hole. Within seconds, she was stimulating herself again, making wet little noises.

Irina grunted and groaned, trying to keep as quiet as possible until frustration and embarrassment forced her to stop. She moved her hand away, breathing hard.

The beds either side of her remained silent, but Irina was suddenly paranoid that they could smell her arousal. She lay for a moment, trying to forget how horny she felt, but it was no good. She needed release. Irritated, she abruptly got up and walked out into the silent jungle.

Finding an isolated spot, she leaned back against a tree, lifted up her skirt and spread her legs. Displaying herself to the night, she rubbed furiously at her little twat, before sliding a finger right inside. Her pussy was lewdly exposed as she pressed into it, not caring if anybody should stumble across her. She imagined the old man's fingers assaulting her and experienced another small climax.

Irina wasn't done: not by a long way. She continued to masturbate, fantasising about being found and ravaged right there in the jungle. Idly, she wondered where the Professor was now - probably inside that craft of his, the 'Pisspot'. She continued to stroke her pleasure spots, building to another orgasm. What if Alpen had not struck the Professor? Irina knew that she would have submitted. She would have let him stick his wrinkly old cock into her. It was a terrible thought, but now an idea even more wicked and unmentionable struck her: what was to stop her stripping off all her clothes right now, and then going and making the old git finish what he had started?

Her legs buckled as another climax hit her, and she sank to her knees, feeling leaves and twigs sticking into them. A trickle of liquid ran down her leg. She felt good, but it wasn't enough. She needed something more. She needed to be penetrated.

***

Some distance away, Alpen was lying on some makeshift bedding inside a shelter made from branches and canvas sheeting. He was relatively comfortable, but unable to sleep. He felt as if he had made a terrible decision, one that he couldn't take back. He hoped he was doing the right thing, but it still felt wrong to him.

There was a disturbance by the entrance to his shelter, and someone else slipped in next to him. Alpen was suddenly alert and wide-awake. "Who's that?" he demanded.

"Calm down," said Irina, "it's only me."

"Irina? What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" she practically growled. "Ever since that old man... touched me... I can't stop... I have feelings I need to... satisfy." She manoeuvred herself in the cramped space, and as his eyes adjusted, Alpen realised that she had come to his tent completely naked. Two fat, round breasts swung into view, just inches from Alpen's nose. He could smell her sweat and something else, a distinctive, sugary tang.

"But... but Irina, we are not yet pair-bonded..."

"I don't care. I need this. I need you... in me." She reached down to the front of his shorts and began to rub at them, trying to stir his cock into life. "You do... like me, don't you Alpen?"

"Of course," said Alpen. "I'm just... shocked." He shifted in his bed. He and Irina had practically grown up together, living in a small community on the other side of the mountains. They had been destined to be pair-bonded from an early age, used as bargaining chips to bind together two senior families. Alpen had always put off the completion ceremony. He knew that Irina was a beautiful girl, but in truth, he just didn't see her that way. All the same, he was starting to grow hard under her touch.

"Oh good," smiled Irina, and she pushed forwards, shoving her tits in his face. Almost unwillingly, Alpen took one nipple between his lips and began to suck and nibble at it. He marvelled as it popped out, erect to his touch.

He felt her reach into his shorts and put her hand on his penis, tugging on it urgently, her inexperience causing her to squeeze it slightly harder than was comfortable. Alpen didn't protest, distracted by her naked beauty. He looked down and for the second time that day beheld the dark secret of her triangle of pussy fur, now damp and matted.

"Quickly," she whispered. "Put your hands on me."

Alpen reached up and stroked the small of her back, stroking her narrow waist and then, at her insistence, running his hands down onto her pert bottom. The skin was smooth and firm to his touch. He rolled it around and squeezed it, while Irina sighed with pleasure. She removed her hand from his shorts but continued to grind into him, running her hips up and down his hard length, stimulating him with her pussy. Then she took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

Alpen played with her tits, fascinated. He remembered Irina when they were growing up. She had been a skinny little thing back then, and entirely flat-chested, of course. She had filled out a great deal in the years since, but somehow he hadn't really noticed the change. When had her breasts got so big? He weighed them in his hands, explored them and thumbed her nipples. "Yes," she panted. "Take me... I'm yours."

Maybe they had grown up together and maybe he would not have chosen her for himself, but in that moment, he wanted her. He now rolled on top of her, so that he was pressing into her flesh.

"Please..." begged Irina, "touch me. Feel me..."

Alpen placed his hand between his intended's thighs, and found that she was already wet down there. He slid his finger along the length of her slit, getting used to its size and shape. Her well-oiled opening was near the back, he realised, but she gasped and jerked when he touched the little nubbin at the front. She held his wrist, indicating that he should stimulate that area.

"Yes... quickly..." she whispered.

Alpen looked down at Irina's smiling face, and then kissed her on the lips. She responded hungrily, wrapping her tongue around his. He was getting better at this, he felt, as he continued to stimulate her wet cunt. He rubbed fiercely at her clitoris with his thumb, while two fingers found their way inside her.

"There... further up.." she gasped, prompting him to rub at the sensitive spot inside her silken tunnel. "Now... put it in."

Alpen needed no further prompting. He slid his shorts down to his ankles, and then pressed the tip of his swollen penis against her opening. She was well lubricated. With one thrust, he was deep inside, and then moving rhythmically, feeling every inch of her. "Is... is that good?" he asked.

Irina nodded, biting her lip. Alpen began to pump harder now, adding little circular movements while she breathed heavily in his ear. They thrust together, their bodies moving in perfect unison, passion building. Alpen had known Irina for most of his life. And now he was fucking her. It felt right. It felt... fantastic.

He knew he couldn't hold on for long. He pushed in and out of her tight love tunnel, feeling every inch of her and looking down into her beautiful eyes. Lust was written on her face as she gazed up at him. Her hips moved in time with his and he could feel the full length of his shaft moving in and out of her hot fuck hole.

Irina screamed, and for a split second he thought he had hurt her. Then, as she shuddered and clawed at his back, he realised that she had just cum. He kept going, pumping harder and harder, taking his own excitement over the edge, while she wailed as if she didn't care who heard her. Finally the dam broke and he came, spraying his seed inside her. Irina juddered and yelled for several moments, experiencing what she would later describe to him as a "multiple orgasm". Alpen marvelled as she slowly came down from her climax, still occasionally twitching and clutching at him.

For a time, they just lay in each others' arms, feeling the afterglow.

Then she said, "you want to go again?"

He did.

***

Behind them, the scrap of cloth over the entrance was lowered. Suzanne had lost track of how much time she had spent watching the young couple fuck. As Alpen's shapely buttocks pounded in between Irina's open legs, Suzanne had reached down under her own skirt and frigged herself off until she spattered her dew onto the forest floor. Irina's cries had managed to mask her own. She still felt horny, but also a little disappointed. She tidied herself up and then walked back to the Pisspot.

12