Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff looked up at the folds of her labia, positioned centimetres from his eyes. He gently pulled her hips towards him, and then buried his tongue deep in the heavily scented depths of her snatch. He probed at her fuck hole, tasting every inch of her, and then jabbing his fingers inside. To his delight, she gave a little moan, and began to rapidly moisten up. He licked her out to the point where she was dripping on his face.

"I'd like to fuck you, now," he said.

"Don't push your luck," she said, but she turned around again, straddling his legs and looking down at him, while still massaging his length. Cliff lay back, relaxed with his arms behind his head and she scowled at him. All the same, she shuffled forwards and then took his full length inside her. It felt great to be balls-deep in her soft, warm tunnel. She leaned in close. "Tell no one."

Cliff nodded mutely as the immensely strong woman began to service his dick. She shimmied up and down, moving the full length of his shaft, so that he was almost out of her cunt, and then plunging all the way back in again with each thrust. He took his opportunity, running his hands over her powerful buttocks, and then back up to her breasts, pulling and tweaking at each large nubbin. In response, she leaned down so that he could take her nipples in his mouth. He pressed them together and marvelled at he could suck on both at once. He could taste the sharp, salty tang of her sweat.

It was a superb fuck. Amanpus expertly bounced her hips up and down, her pussy lips clamped to his penis, practically milking it. Three sessions the previous night had used up Cliff's seed to the extent that he was able to resist these sensations for a surprisingly long time. She was fit and strong, but was fucking him for long enough that she began to tire. Unexpectedly, she spasmed on top of him, and he realised that she had experienced an intense orgasm.

Cliff took pity on her, and swapped around so that she was on all fours, and he was taking her from behind. He leant into it, pumping her pussy with long, relaxed motions and feeling like he was king of the world. She groaned and shuddered and bit at his bedclothes, trying not to cry out. All the time, her strongly muscled cunt was gripping tightly on his cock, squeezing at it until he finally gave up and squirted a full load up against her cervix.

Amanpus sagged for a moment, breathing heavily, and then finally pulled off him with a slight squelching sound. She lay back and wiped at her sore vagina, letting his semen drain out of her. "Well," she said finally, "there is something you're good for, after all."

***

The next day, they packed up their gear, but left most of it bundled up beneath the pipes. They would not be needing it any longer, and so it could wait until someone came back this way one day. A large pile of stones had been built as a marker. Gaytus led the way to the cave, and then stood for a moment, looking into its shadowy depths.

Amanpus came and stood next to her. "Did you have a good time last night?"

For a moment, Gaytus did not realise what Amanpus had said. "Last night?"

"With the lady teacher. Miss Lolamacgovern."

"Lola? She was very lovely, but she turned me down. I think she saves herself for another."

"Fuck," said Amanpus. Gaytus looked at her in shock, but she seemed disinclined to explain herself. "Fuck," she repeated. "Fuck. Fuck."

Cliff came over, grinning. "Everyone well?"

"Let's just get on with it," said Amanpus, and plunged into the cave. Gaytus shrugged at Cliff and then followed.

Cliff remained where he was until Lola approached. He looked her up and down appraisingly, and couldn't help notice that she wasn't wearing her slip. Her smart blouse was very slightly sheer, and he could makes out the shape of her sturdy, supportive bra fairly clearly. He moved his gaze back up to her face, hoping she hadn't noticed him staring. She tucked a hair back into place, while giving him a slightly quizzical look.

"What?" she said.

Cliff coughed. "Did you... ah... have a good night?"

She blinked. "Gaytus told you?"

"Not exactly."

"Well, if you must know, she was very nice, but I asked her to leave."

"Really? Why?"

Lola didn't have an answer for that. She gaped at him for a moment. Finally, she said, "you're not jealous?"

"Do I have any right to be?"

"No, but-"

Gaytus re-appeared in the cave mouth. "Are you two coming?"

"We'll talk another time," muttered Cliff and they entered the mountainside.

12