Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 06

Story Info
Lola learns new things about herself.
5.2k words
4.5
1.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

Alpen walked through a screen of trees and down a short slope, to a secluded glade deep in the jungle. In the centre of the glade was a pretty rock pool, and in the pool itself was Suzanne, washing her long, blonde hair in the sparkling, pure water.

Alpen stopped. "Sorry. Your grandfather sent me to find you."

"Oh hello," Suzanne smiled at him. "Just having a wash. I'm ready now."

She stood up and walked out of the water towards him, glistening and completely nude. She smiled at the embarrassed young man who nevertheless, was unable to take his eyes off her. Savouring his attention, she wiped some stray droplets from her breasts, flattening them and letting them pop back into shape. Her pink nipples were stiff and excited.

"Would you pass me a towel?" asked Suzanne.

"O-of course," Alpen handed one over and then quickly turned his back.

"That's okay," she said. "You can watch me if you like."

"That w-w-wouldn't be appropriate," he stammered. "I'll see you at the meeting."

Alpen walked off and Suzanne scowled after him.

Shortly afterwards, she joined Professor Wot on a rocky outcrop, overlooking the city. He glanced up and saw her face. "Well?" he said.

"No. Struck out again. There's just too many hot women here, and everyone's paired up already. I need more of a sausage-fest to operate effectively. I hope Cliff and Lola have had more luck."

The old man grunted sympathetically. "Well, that's not really my concern at the moment. Without the Spacial Anomalator, we're going nowhere." He pulled out an old-fashioned telescope and scanned the empty streets below. "No movement. Let's join the others."

Alpen, Irina and the rest of the team were waiting near to the entrance to the city, looking out for Purveks. They looked understandably anxious. "Have we had the signal?" Alpen asked.

The Professor nodded. Looking through his telescope, he had picked out the large cairn which Gaytus had built up next to the pipes the previous night. "The other team is going in. We give them until midday, and then provide a distraction. Take your weapons, and I will sabotage a few systems."

Alpen hefted a large club. "Can we take on the Purveks?"

"We can try. If we fail, the rest of your people can go back over the mountains and warn the Cleat populace. Perhaps they can come up with a better plan."

Next to him, Suzanne pulled a sour face. She had little faith in the Cleat leadership coming up with any scheme that could equal her Gramps'.

***

Cliff and Lola found that the caves followed the pipes for a way, leading to some vast, hollowed out service areas. Exquisitely preserved mining machines stood to one side, but with their power drained, they were completely unresponsive. Further on, the party had to climb around a rock fall, and then through some increasingly difficult and cramped passageways.

One particularly tight section forced them to crawl along in single file, although Cliff didn't complain, as he was following Beka, and was able to look straight up her short skirt and watch her pretty little clam virtually the whole way. She moved along with her knees wide apart, apparently unconcerned by the view she was providing. All in all, he was starting to think that getting stuck on this planet would not be such a bad fate.

Eventually, they emerged into a large cavern, with the pipes disappearing into a passage up near the roof. Gaytus looked up at it, clearly worried. "We'll need to climb up," she said.

"We have ropes don't we?" asked Cliff.

"Let us hope that they are enough."

It had been agreed that the strongest climbers were Gaytus, Cliff and Amanpus. Gaytus led the way, roped to Lola, Cliff would follow with Beka, and Amanpus led Rebb and Tarran.

"Looks like it's you and me," smiled Cliff as he attached himself to Beka. The cute girl smiled back at him, took a quick look around, and then leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. It was perhaps less passionate than he'd hoped for, but she had made it clear that she was not looking for a relationship.

Gaytus climbed efficiently up the rock-face, showing the rest of them where the best handholds were, and attaching crampons for the rope to hook into. Cliff watched carefully, partly to learn the route, but also because here was another Cleat woman giving him an uninterrupted view of her cunt. He could see both lips and a little tuft of blondish pubic hair. Lola glanced across at him, and then followed Gaytus up the slope. Again, Cliff got a good view of her legs, although with her longer skirt, there was rather less on display.

"Right," said Cliff, "our turn." Beka nodded bravely, and he began to climb. Concentrating on every aspect of the rocks in front of his nose, he was almost unaware of anything else going on around him until he heard a yelp from above.

"Cliff," came Gaytus's voice, "help."

Cliff looked up. There was Gaytus at the top of the slope, hanging desperately onto the rope. Dangling below her by several feet was Lola, who had slipped and fallen, and was now suspended about 100 feet above the cave floor against a smooth section of rock with no hand or footholds nearby. Unable to pull herself up, she was helpless, and it was only a matter of time before she dragged them both into the void.

Cliff untied himself from the rope he was on. "Wait here," he instructed Beka, who clung onto the cliff-face with wide eyes. Then he began to free-climb up to a point as near to Lola as he could manage. Finally he halted, teetering on a small ledge about 10 feet away from her, but with no away to get any closer. In between them, there was just empty space.

"Lola!" he shouted, and she looked at him with panicked eyes. "Swing this way!"

Lola nodded, working hard to control her fear. She began to swing back and forth on the rope. Above them, Gaytus grunted, but made no further protest. The history teacher swung within a few feet of Cliff, and then back again. Every time she came near, she reached out with one hand and he reached back, but somehow it was never enough.There was simply no chance of catching her.

"You need to give me something to grab!" shouted Cliff.

Lola seemed to despair, and then thought of something. She reached into her pack and pulled out an object. With a slight start, Cliff realised it was her slip. Now, as the rope pulled her closer, she swung out the undergarment, and he clutched at it, but it slipped smoothly through his fingers. Lola swept back along the cliff-face and then nearer again. She cracked the slip at him with superb timing, and Cliff grabbed at it. Her sudden weight almost pulled him off his ledge, but he hung on to the rock wall with one hand, and pulled at the thin material with the other.

There was a rip, and the slip began to come apart. Cliff gave one last yank, and pulled Lola into his arms. The remnants of the torn undergarment fluttered away as he held her to him, alarmingly close. They looked into each other's eyes, breathing hard.

"Well," said Lola, finally. "Thanks."

The rest of the climb went smoothly after that. Cliff returned to Beka, and Amanpus followed when they had all made it to the top. The final passageway followed the pipes closely until it reached an enormous door. The door itself wouldn't budge, but there was a grille in the metal wall that Amanpus popped out, and after some clambering they found themselves inside the city.

"Right," said Gaytus grimly. "Let's find those turbines."

***

At noon, Alpen's party moved into the city, treading lightly between the monolithic, windowless buildings. All remained quiet and still until they reached a large box with cables going into it that the Professor identified as a communications hub. He got out his laser multitool and began to move it over the box. One by one, cables popped free and red lights flicked on.

"There," he said, "now they're blind and confused."

The party carried on into the internal corridors, still undisturbed as the Professor continued to sabotage systems. At the next junction, Alpen nodded to the rest and split off with Irina and a separate team, ready to do more damage. This left Suzanne and the Professor with two Cleat followers as they reached a power coupling. Humming to himself, Professor Wot opened it up and got to work.

Suzanne looked around nervously. "Can we hurry it up?" she said.

"Yes, nearly there."

Unfortunately, the Professor did not get to finish. An alarm sounded, and Purveks glided into view around a corner. "Run!" shouted Suzanne, but their escape was blocked by more of the metal machines.

"STOP," ordered the Purveks.

The Professor raised his hands. "Don't worry," he said out of the side of his mouth, "the power should go off shortly."

***

Gaytus led the way into an enormous hall full of humming machines and vast pipes. The whole place thrummed with energy. "This is it," she whispered.

Amanpus looked around, and seeing nothing, moved across to a control panel near the wall. She began to manipulate the controls, for seemingly no effect.

Cliff moved to stand next to her. "You need any help?"

"What from you?" She actually laughed. "Can you read the Purvek writing?"

"You know, I thought you'd be a bit friendlier, since... you know."

"Know what?"

He coughed. "Well... since I gave you multiple orgasms."

"Mention it again, and I'll break your fingers."

"Gotcha."

Amanpus continued to work until there was a deep metallic groan and the lights went dim. Distant sounds of turbines slowed, and the huge hall began to go quiet. "There," she said and stepped back. She pulled out her machete and smashed it into the controls, beating them into a pile of broken circuits.

"That's it," gasped Lola. "We did it!"

There was a flicker, and then the lights came back on again. The turbine noise, which had been quietening, began to get stronger again. The party looked around in concern. "It's not worked," said Cliff.

"GET THEM! CATCH THE INTRUDERS!" Purveks burst out of a doorway at the far end of the hall.

"It's a trap!" Amanpus shouted.

"Scatter!" ordered Gaytus, and everyone ran in different directions. The Purveks pursued them, firing their weapons. Amanpus had some smoke bombs, which she hurled at the floor, and in the confusion, Cliff hurled himself down a side corridor.

He kept running until everything went quiet. Surrounded by shiny walls, and with the power still fully on, he suddenly realised that he was all alone.

***

Others were not so lucky. In another corridor, Tarran turned a corner and found himself confronted by an army of Purveks. "STOP THERE," they ordered, and he stopped.

Strapped to the front Purvek was the dark-haired girl, Rebb. She was already completely nude, her limbs stretched out and bound tightly to the sides of the terrible machine. She looked down at Tarran with hooded eyes, almost in a world of her own, and it was not hard to see why. A probe had emerged from the side of the Purvek and was deep in her pussy, throbbing and vibrating madly.

Within seconds, Tarran's shorts had been torn away, and he was in a similar predicament. Another, slightly thinner probe pressed against his sphincter, and he gasped with shock as it slid into his arsehole.

"YOU ARE OUR PRISONERS!" declared the Purveks.

***

It was clear to Alpen that something had gone wrong. Somehow he and Irina had got away, but everyone else had been captured. He glanced around a doorway, and saw Purveks escorting the Professor, Suzanne and their Cleat escorts into custody. Carefully, he ducked back out of sight.

Irina trembled next to him. "What can we do?" she asked.

Alpen considered. They could probably slink out of there and head back to warn the rest of the Cleats, but he felt that this was his time to rise to the occasion. Leaving now would mean more than 20 of his people would be once again slaves to the Purveks. "We go on," he said. "Let's see where they took the Professor."

***

Through the smoke and confusion, a hand took Lola's and led her through the maze of corridors. It was Gaytus, and together they ran until they heard more shouts from the alien creatures up ahead. Together, they crouched behind a pipe until the machines had moved away.

"FIND THE INTRUDERS. DESTROY THEM."

"Gaytus," whispered Lola, "I can't be captured again by those monsters. The things they do..." she shuddered.

"Sssh," said Gaytus, and she put a strong arm around the teacher. "I'm with you."

Lola looked up at Gaytus, and realised to her shock that there were tears in her eyes. She was shocked when Gaytus leaned in and placed her soft lips on her own. Instinctively, she stiffened, but then began to relax into the kiss as it became increasingly passionate. Gaytus's hand was on her breast, kneading it through her top and bra. Lola had never been attracted to other women, but was surprised to find herself becoming hot between her legs.

Finally, Gaytus came up for air. "Come on," she said, "let's find somewhere a bit safer."

***

The Purvek's central control room was an admittedly impressive affair. Built over two levels, it had various ramps and gantries so that the gliding machines could reach controls high up on the walls. Directly above, a huge view-screen showed scenes from all around the city, giving enormous amounts of information. Even the huddle of Cleat scouts still hidden in the jungle were picked out by their heat signatures.

"No wonder they knew we were coming," muttered the Professor as he was restrained in a frame that hung from the ceiling. Bound hand and foot, he was drawn into an X-position, directly opposite Suzanne who was in an identical predicament.

She looked across at him with her chin held high. "Hang in there, Gramps," she said.

Before the old man could reply, a Purvek had moved in, and with one swift movement sliced her Cleat dress right off her body, leaving her suspended completely naked. The Professor blinked, focussing on the taut muscles of his grand-daughter's belly as a way of avoiding looking directly at the areas above and below.

The Professor was not allowed to retain his own dignity. The Purvek now turned to him, slicing through his tweed trousers and on up through his shirt and jacket. Suzanne was already blushing at being so exposed in front of him, but felt her embarrassment grow as his scrawny body was exposed. She glanced down, and there was his cock and balls, surrounded by iron grey pubes. Since leaving their home planet, they had had several adventures together, but had never been this intimately acquainted.

The Purvek moved up and down between them, looking strangely smug. "YOUR PLANS HAVE FAILED," it stated.

"Hmm." Professor Wot tore his gaze away from his nude grandchild, and saw a lone Cleat woman in the corner of the room, mopping the floor. She was completely naked part from a leather harness, which was holding an enormous dildo in her cunt. Occasionally, she had to break off what she was doing in order to suffer another shuddering climax. Behind her was a Purvek with a whip attachment, which it now swung across her buttocks, prompting her to start working again. "Why do you need slaves?" he asked.

"PURVEKS ARE SUPERIOR. ALL SHALL SERVE PURVEKS."

"Superior? Stuck in those machines? You can't even leave this city."

"WE SHALL RE-TAKE THIS PLANET. AND YOU WILL HELP US."

"Certainly not."

"YOU HAVE A WEAKNESS," observed the Purvek. "YOU SUFFER FROM FEEL-LINGS."

It manipulated a control, and a metal prong emerged from the floor between Suzanne's legs. She struggled at her bonds but was unable to move as it rumbled up towards her, perfectly lined up with her pussy lips. "Gramps!" she protested.

The Professor watched the metal tube with growing horror. It had a bulbous shiny head which now moved into position nestled into Suzanne's vulnerable genitals. "Please..." he said, "don't do this."

"YOU WILL AID US?"

The Professor looked at his grand-daughter, who slowly shook her head. She held his eyes as the metal prong found her cunt lips and slowly, inexorably pushed them apart. She tried to resist, but it squirted some kind of lubricant from the end, and anyway there was nothing she could do. She was forced to accept its full girth as it moved inside her. Suzanne grunted and her chest heaved as the cold metal penetrated her.

Suzanne gasped as the prong entered her, filling her sensitive kitty, but there was more to come. A second metal pole emerged from the hole, already lubricated and lined up with her arse. Within seconds, the second prong was pressing against the bud of her anus. In the same way, it forced its way inside, and she was filled like she had never been before. Within seconds, she was being double penetrated right in front of her elderly relative.

"I can't help you," insisted the Professor. "I can't let you enslave the Cleats."

"SLAVES IS ALL THEY ARE. SLAVES IS ALL THEY WILL BE." The machine moved in closer. "YOU ALSO ARE SLAVES," it screeched. "BE-GIN."

Suzanne's cunt and arse were already being stretched obscenely wide by the evil metal poles, but now they began to move up and down, pumping her with a strict mechanical rhythm. "Ooohh god," she moaned as her sensitive parts began to get pounded.

The Professor could only watch helplessly as his grand-daughter got fucked by a robot. Horribly, humiliatingly, his own cock began to twitch at the sight of her young body writhing under the machine's ministrations, moving into a semi-erect position. "You must stop." he said. "Stop at once!"

The Purvek wheeled triumphantly before him. "WE WILL STOP WHEN YOU SHOW US HOW TO LEAVE OUR CITY."

"You know I can't do that." The Professor wanted to close his eyes, but he was unable to look away as the metal poles pistoned into Suzanne. With each push, he could see her pussy lips expanding and contracting, moving in time with her machine tormentor. He couldn't see her arse, but he imagined that was doing the same as she accommodated the twin chrome dildos. Suzanne's face and upper chest were flushed, her nipples standing out, stiff and long. Sweat beaded her young breasts. Already, her juices were beginning to trickle down the poles in a steady stream.

"YOU WILL HELP US," declared the Purvek.

"No!"

Suzanne's moans began to get louder as the machine brought her closer to the edge. The prongs moved slickly into her, fully lubricated. "Oh," she groaned. "Ohhhhh godddd. I'm going to cum. Gramps, please.... please don't watch me cuuuuum!!"

It was too late. The first climax hit her without warning, making her thrash and cry out, more juice spurting from her, staining the pole and the floor in an uncontrolled stream. Her whole body spasmed and jiggled before him, even as a second wave hit her and she came again.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh, I can't stoppppp!"

The old man watched, transfixed, as his grand-daughter went through multiple orgasms in front of him. His own penis was fully erect at the sight, and in response, another Purvek device clamped over it and began wanking him for all it was worth. Within a distressingly short period of time, he had spurted his load, and droplets of semen sprayed across the lab, some of them hitting Suzanne on the chest and stomach.

She looked at him with an expression that said 'what the fuck?'

"All right," said Professor Wot. "All right, I'll help you. Just please let Suzanne go."

The Purvek turned a dial, and at last the metallic dildos stopped fucking Suzanne, although they remained in position. "NO," it said. "WE WILL KEEP HER. WE WILL KEEP HER UNTIL YOU FINISH YOUR TASK."

***

Gaytus found a grille which led into a darkened service area, and led Lola inside. When she pulled it back into place, they were fully hidden in a dark and dusty ribbed pipe-way that no one had visited for many years. Gaytus looked out through the grille to where the occasional Purvek would trundle past.

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers
12