Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola leaned up against the back wall, her head in her hands. "What do we do now?" she asked.

"I don't know. This may be the end." Gaytus crawled across to where Lola sat, and put one hand on her shoulder. "Lola," she said, "if these are our last hours together, I couldn't part without telling you how I feel about you."

"Gaytus, this is not the time..." Lola began, but was cut off as Gaytus kissed her again. This time, the Cleat woman pushed her tongue in between her lips and Lola responded, her resistance crumbling. She allowed Gaytus to explore her mouth, their tongues entwined and lips moving across each other, sharing breath and saliva. Lola could taste the sweet fruit they had had for breakfast that morning, and somehow that made her feel relaxed and accepted.

She didn't even react when Gaytus began unbuttoning her blouse, and thrust her hands inside, gently cupping her enormous breasts. Lola felt excited. Even through the thick bra, she could feel Gaytus' thumbs flicking over her nipples, and they grew hard and long in response. No one had ever touched her there before. Gaytus' questing fingers were awakening feelings in her which she had known about, but suppressed for such a long time. She broke the kiss off, panting slightly. "I don't know if I can do this..." she admitted.

"I understand you've never been with a woman before."

"...Or a man," Lola admitted.

Gaytus' eyebrows rose. "Never?"

"Came close a couple of times, but... no."

"I thought perhaps that you and Cliff...?" Gaytus did not finish the question, leaving her sentence hanging.

Lola looked away. "Can we talk about something else?"

Gaytus smiled. "Why talk at all?" Then she pulled Lola's blouse wide open, and began to rain kisses down on her breasts, caressing and stroking them.

Despite herself, Lola moaned in pleasure. She looked down at the pale head framed between her own jutting breasts. It was true that she didn't normally fancy women, but she liked Gaytus, and was starting to find this irresistible. Long-held beliefs were feeling fragile and falling away. She found herself thinking that if this was what her friend wanted... well, why not?

"Hang on," Lola said. She wriggled forwards and pulled her blouse all the way off. Next, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to her waist. She flushed slightly, shocking herself by being completely topless in front of someone else.

Gaytus looked in amazement at the wondrous beauty of Lola McGovern's tits. Even without the bra, they stood remarkably high and firm on her chest, topped off by perfect, brown nipples set in large, round areolae. They looked to be made for sucking on, and Gaytus was not minded to resist the temptation. She leant in and pressed her lips over the nubbin, slurping and occasionally nibbling on the exquisite teat.

Lola had always had highly sensitive nipples, and having this gorgeous woman licking and pulling on them was giving her sensations which caused her toes to curl and her hands to scrabble on the floor. Gaytus didn't stop, apparently content to attend to Lola's amazing tits for as long as it took. Having caused one nipple to rise up almost painfully hard, she now attended to the other, playing on it like a virtuoso. At the same time, she looked up and smiled, holding Lola's eyes with the most intense gaze. She ran her hands over Lola's tits, squeezing and playing with them, mercilessly teasing her.

The teacher found herself becoming impatient. "Please..." she begged, "fuck me."

Gaytus grinned, needing no further invitation. She pulled at Lola's legs, making her yelp as she was dragged into a lying position with her feet in the air. Gaytus now ran her hands up Lola's legs until they met the edge of her skirt. She kept going, pushing the heavy material up and over her arse until it bunched at her waist. Gaytus then grabbed the top of her knickers, yanking them all the way down and over her ankles. She took the light cotton garment and threw it away. Now Gaytus scooted up between Lola's calves, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world for her knees to part company. Lola shocked herself as her legs flopped open, giving the other woman an uninterrupted view of her kitty.

The teacher instinctively placed her hands over her crotch to protect her blushes, but Gaytus gently moved them aside. She looked greedily down as Lola's spread open pussy. "Why Miss McGovern," she murmured, "it's so pretty." She bent down and breathed in hard, sucking up the teacher's musk. Lola's arousal was causing her to start to leak, and her own scent reached her, musty and strong.

Gaytus took her time, first running her hand through the thick triangle of dark hair on Lola's pubis, then stroking the area around the slit, somehow never quite touching the part that Lola most wanted her to. Gaytus' hot breath was on her as she kissed her mons and then moved down and to either side. She ran her tongue up Lola's inner thighs, making her shudder. Gently, she licked around her fuckhole, wetting the outer parts, and then moving in, tracing the folds of her labia, lapping and sucking on her inner lips. Finally, she reached Lola's clit, and increased in intensity, probing and teasing it with the end of her tongue. Simultaneously, she took two of her fingers and slipped them inside the teacher, stroking her sensitive love tunnel.

Lola twitched and jerked, clutching at Gaytus' head as if trying to pull her in closer. "Please..." she found herself saying, "please..." She needed this more badly than she could even describe.

At last, Gaytus' agile fingers had found her g-spot and were rubbing faster and faster. Lola bit her own lip, drawing blood in the attempt not to cry out and give away their position. She became aware that Gaytus had added a third finger, fucking Lola's cunt hard while her skilled mouth worked at her clit, flicking over the nub, causing it to pop out from under its hood, fully erect. The sensations built and built inside Lola, crashing over her like a wave.

Lola was unable to hold on any longer and came, squirting her juices right into Gaytus' eager mouth. She screamed with total abandonment, giving herself up to the lust she felt. The truth that she had kept partially hidden, even from herself, was that Lola McGovern liked sex. Years of pent-up frustration went into her moment of release. In that moment, she gave no hint of the supposedly prim and proper teacher who had embarked on this adventure.

Gaytus sat up, barely aware of the energies she had unleashed. All she did know was that she wanted the same treatment. "My turn," she said, and pulled her dress up over her head, leaving her fully naked. Her breasts were not so large as Lola's, but well-formed and with nipples that stuck out, rock-hard with excitement. Her belly was well-muscled, leading down to a lightly-haired sweet cleft between her legs.

She shuffled up until she was positioned over Lola's face, giving the teacher a close-up, intimate view of her sex. Lola pressed her nose against it and sniffed deeply, taking in her scent. She looked up, meeting Gaytus' eyes, then flicked her gaze back to the feast spread out before her. It seemed only polite to start licking her out.

Lola was not so skilled as Gaytus had been, but her tongue soon found her damp, salty depths, which she probed as deeply as she could. She licked the full length of Gaytus' slit, and then moved onto her clit, placing her lips over it, sucking on it until the other woman gasped. Still highly aroused, Lola's left hand found her own cunt and rubbed it intensely, masturbating like she did in the privacy of her own home. An unbidden memory hit her that sometimes when she did this, she would think of Cliff, or one of the other teachers, revelling in her own naughtiness. Thoughts of Cliff brought mixed feelings at the moment, but then she remembered the view from a few days ago of him standing in cold water, wearing just his briefs. She thought back to seeing the outline of his manly cock against the thin material, and the memory caused her to rub all the harder.

Lola continued to suck at Gaytus' clit, while sawing it with her tongue. Remembering what had been done to her, she brought up her right hand and slid a finger inside her fuckhole. Gaytus was incredibly wet, and it met no resistance, so Lola added a second finger, moving both rapidly over the slightly rough patch she found inside. To her amazement, she was able to add a third and even a fourth finger until she was practically fist-fucking Gaytus' tight snatch. Gaytus did not complain. She kept moving her hips in time with Lola's fingers, grinding away, building up to her own climax.

It was not long in coming. Gaytus cried out and spurted, her juices filling Lola's mouth. Lola swallowed them all, trying not to choke, astonished at the effect she had had.

Gaytus practically collapsed on top of her, and they lay in each other's arms, slightly dazed by their own passion. Lola looked up and again saw tears in the other woman's eyes. She could not help wondering what they meant. There was a moment of peace, as they lay together, naked flesh pressed on naked flesh. It couldn't last. Gaytus' free hand found Lola's boob, and instinctively began to caress it. In response, Lola ran her hands over Gaytus' smooth back and they kissed again, tongues and lips locked together.

Gaytus was lying with her cunt resting on Lola's left leg, while her own thigh was pressed up on Lola's mound. She began rubbing against Lola's kitty, and Lola's body replied by massaging Gaytus' pleasure spot. They rolled their hips together, passionately thrusting in a growing rhythm, running their hands over each others' bodies. As their movements got more strenuous, they stopped kissing, just looking into each other's eyes as they felt their mutual enjoyment grow.

Gaytus' lips moved as she mouthed something. Lola wasn't sure what she had said, but it looked like "I love you." That was all she needed to push her over the edge. She burst out into another quivering, wet orgasm, and Gaytus followed suit, almost simultaneously splashing her fluids down Lola's leg.

Lola wrapped her arm around Gaytus' neck and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss.

There was a polite tap at the grille. "Hello. I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"


12