Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 07

Story Info
The final "battle".
5k words
4.3
1.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

The Professor had been separated from his grand-daughter, and taken to another part of the vast control room, where he was ordered to begin work on a scheme to break the Purveks free from their city-prison. They had even given him a leather harness to wear. It was not too uncomfortable, but it pressed up between his arse cheeks, and he suspected that some kind of butt plug would be added there if he showed any signs of resistance. He worked as slowly as he could get away with, turning possibilities over in his mind.

One of the Purveks glided over. Unlike the others, this one had a glass dome, and he could see the revolting creature inside. "WHERE ARE YOUR ALLIES?" it demanded.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"THE ONES YOU SENT TO SABOTAGE OUR POWER SUPPLY."

"Oh them. And why didn't they succeed, I wonder?"

"PURVEKS ARE SUPERIOR. WE ANTICIPATED YOUR PLAN AND SWITCHED IMMEDIATELY TO A BACK-UP CIRCUIT."

"I see. Well, I won't underestimate you again. Didn't you capture them?"

The Purvek swung from side to side in an agitated manner. It seemed almost suspicious. "YES. BUT ROGUE ELEMENTS REMAIN."

"Well, I don't see how I can help you. And I am rather busy here."

The machine had no answer for that. It began to glide away, and then turned and bellowed "WE WILL CATCH THEM."

***

In the confusion that followed the Purvek attack, Amanpus had escaped by flinging herself under a metal bin on wheels and lying prone on the floor. When some feet walked past, she emerged from her hiding place and jumped up, grabbing the human figure from behind. It turned out to be the girl, Beka.

Beka screamed, but fortunately Amanpus already had one strong hand clamped over her mouth. "This way," she hissed, and dragged them both back into hiding.

The two Cleats waited for some time until everything went quiet.

"What do we do?" whispered Beka.

"Can't go back the way that we came..." Amanpus thought for a second. "We have to try to free our friends. All of them. Perhaps we can start some kind of rebellion."

Beka seemed to consider this. "We don't have a chance," she pointed out.

"Well, you don't get points for not trying. Any better ideas?"

Reluctantly, the girl shook her head.

"Well come on, then."

Amanpus led the way. She had already identified some signs in ancient Purvek lettering that indicated the prisoners were being held two floors up. Around the next corner was an elevator, and when she thumbed the controls, a door swished open. Beka looked at her with wide eyes.

"STOP!" A Purvek appeared in the distance and fired its gun at them. Amanpus and Beka jumped into the lift and closed the door behind them. A few seconds later it opened again, and they got out on another floor.

"That was too close," said Beka.

"Yeah... well, maybe our luck is about to change." Even Amanpus had to admit that seemed unlikely.

***

Lola quickly pulled on her bra and blouse, and then tugged her skirt back down over her hips while Gaytus let Alpen into the dark metal tube where they were hiding. The teacher looked around, but could not see her modest white panties anywhere. Somehow during their lovemaking session, they had gone missing.

Gaytus had slipped her own dress on within seconds, and now stood back as Alpen and Irina entered. "How did you find us?" she whispered.

"Oh, you were making enough noise I'm surprised the whole city isn't here." Alpen looked around at the dirty metal surfaces (and at least one noticeable wet patch) with interest. Irina appeared to be wrinkling her nose in disgust.

Gaytus glanced across at Lola, concern in her eyes. "We'd better move on," she said. "I'm sorry Alpen, the attack on the power plant failed."

"So your follow-up plan was to come in here and have sex?" asked Irina, sweetly.

"We didn't know where to go," glared Lola.

"I know," said Alpen. "I've seen the main control room. The Professor is there."

"What's he doing?" asked Gaytus.

"He seems to be helping the Purveks."

"He wouldn't do that," said Lola quickly, with more conviction than she felt.

Alpen did not dispute her. "Well, whatever he's doing, we need to be there."

Gaytus nodded. "So we go ahead with the attack?"

"We go ahead. This may be our only chance."

***

Cleat slaves were spread out all over the city, carrying out perverted Purvek orders. During their explorations, Amanpus and Beka managed to gather 5 more allies, and now the small party were heading back towards the centre of the complex, hoping to rejoin the action.

The enslaved Cleats had a good idea of the layout, and now one of them showed the way to a holding cell where new prisoners were taken to. "Some of your friends might be there," she said.

Amanpus nodded. Around the corner was a lone Purvek, obviously guarding the area beyond. She hefted her machete. "Let's see if we can take one of these things on."

Next to her, Beka nodded. She had her own improvised weapon: a catapult with several small missiles. Whether they could penetrate a Purvek carapace seemed doubtful, but that was not the intention.

Amanpus held up three fingers and silently counted them down. Then both of them burst around the corner and attacked.

Beka fired her catapult and the missile exploded on the Purvek's eye, covering it with sticky mud. While the creature fired blindly, Amanpus moved in, attacking it with her blade. The blows had little effect, and long cables whipped out of the machine, trapping her arms and legs. That was when the rest of the Cleats piled in, pushing the Purvek over and attacking its vulnerable parts until smoke poured out of its top.

"Right," said Amanpus, freeing herself. "Let's see what we've got."

They opened up the cell beyond, and then everyone stopped, transfixed by what they could see.

Rebb and Tarran, after being captured, had been imprisoned in a strange, star-shaped cage which held them suspended, face to face with their arms and legs trapped out to the sides. Being held pressed into each other and completely naked, they had allowed temptation to get the better of them, and were now engaged in some impressive hands-free fucking.

The party stood and watched for a while as the couple, utterly oblivious of their surroundings, grunted and gasped. Tarran's cock was deep inside the cute Cleat woman, his hips moving and thrusting enthusiastically. Amanpus crossed her arms and waited until with a final groan he shot his load. Rebb, who had been bucking and pushing back with equal purpose, threw her head back and yowled as her own climax hit.

"Having fun?" Beka asked.

The young couple looked at them and both screamed. "You were watching us?" yelped Tarran.

"I'm very impressed," said Amanpus. "Would you like us to get you down from there? Coz, you know... we could leave you if you like."

***

Cliff realised that he was now hopelessly lost. By some miracle, he had so far avoided enemy patrols, but he had no idea where he was, and could have been walking around in circles for all he knew. He looked up and down practically identical passageways, utterly baffled. It seemed as if his choice was between wandering around here forever or handing himself in.

Neither option appealed, but when he saw a Purvek crossing the tunnel in front of him, he ducked back out of sight. A furtive glance told him that another one was heading his way, and he looked around desperately.

The alcove he was stood in was actually a doorway, with an opening control just to one side of him. He activated it and stepped inside another room. Cliff walked in backwards, keeping an eye on the door as it swished silently closed. When he was happy that he wasn't being followed, he turned around to take in where he was. He was startled by what he saw.

The first thing he took in was Suzanne, standing there, completely naked. She was looking at him with a quizzical look and one raised eyebrow, her blue eyes bright and playful. Her wrists were held in clamps attached to the ceiling, leaving her unable to cover her perky breasts.

At first, Cliff thought that was all there was holding her in position. Then he realised there was a metal pole intersecting with her crotch. Her pussy lips were clearly stretched over the pipe, pulled wide apart with her clit poking out visibly at the front.

Being Suzanne, she waited while he had a long look.

"Wha-?" said Cliff.

"Well," she said, "this whole strategy for entering the city from opposite ends sure worked out."

Cliff kicked his mental processes back into operation. "The Purveks?"

"Got us, yeah. Gramps is still with them, but I think he's gonna need help. Can you get me out of here?"

"Sure," Cliff stepped forwards and examined the clamps holding her arms in place. He tried to focus on what he was doing, although he couldn't help but be aware that he was standing centimetres away from her naked body. In fact, he realised, the tips of her nipples were just grazing the front of his shirt. His cock stiffened at the thought.

Fortunately, her bonds were a simple affair, held in place with a single pin each. Cliff pulled both out, and Suzanne lowered her arms, rubbing her wrists ruefully. "Thanks," she said.

"You know where to go?" asked Cliff, stepping back hastily.

"We need to get to the control room. Everything we need is there."

"All right, let's go."

"Mr Stone... Cliff, you need to help me."

Cliff paused, looking at her. As far as he could see, there was nothing holding her in place, apart from the pole entering her cunt. "Can't... can't you get free?" He put a hand on her bare shoulder, thinking vaguely about lifting her up.

"Mr Stone, no! Please don't pull on me. I've been here for over an hour. I've gone completely dry. You need... you need to lube me up."

Cliff looked around. The room was a cell, completely blank and empty. "I'm not sure..." he began.

"There's only one way. To get me off... you'll need to get me off."

He stared at her. "Are you saying... what I think you're saying?"

"Come on Cliff, I did it for you. Now is not the moment to get shy."

"All right, all right. Let me think." Cliff looked down at her naked form. He was undeniably aroused. But he also had a duty of care. Yes, she had sucked his cock, but that didn't mean he was supposed to reciprocate. "I'm not sure that..."

"Please..." she looked up at him. "I just need a little help."

Cliff slowly reached down, and placed trembling fingers on her smooth, flat belly.

Suzanne nodded. "Yeah, that's it. Keep going." She took his hands and moved them, unresisting, up to her breasts. Cliff found himself pressing and moulding them, feeling their firmness, stroking her soft skin. He tweaked and gently pulled on her nipples, marvelling that he was getting to touch them. Suzanne gave a low moan. "That's it. Yes."

Cliff took all of her breasts in his hands, lifting them and pushing them together. He flicked his thumbs over her engorged teats before leaning in and taking one in his mouth. Suzanne groaned and arched her back as her teacher caressed and kissed her tits. Cliff was pleased to realise that she was openly enjoying it. Time was short, however, and she pressed on the top of his head, encouraging him to move down her body.

Cliff allowed his hands to trace her narrow waist before finding their way to the tops of her hips. He had never even dared to imagine getting this intimate with the body of his sexy pupil. Sucking on her nipples was heaven, but he now headed south, kissing the undersides of her breasts and then her belly. He jabbed his tongue into her bellybutton, and then on downwards, savouring the taste of her skin.

Suzanne began to breathe heavily as he reached her hairless mons. He kissed and licked the sensitive flesh before moving to the top of her cleft. There was her clit, erect and prominent. Cliff paused long enough to take in the sight, at close range, of her private parts. Now he moved in, kissing and sucking on her nubbin, licking at her labia where the harsh metal prong entered it, running his hands over her buttocks and inner thighs.

Over his head he could hear her going "oh, oh, oh" in time with his ministrations. He began to rub at her clit, stroking it in and out of its protective hood, while his tongue probed in behind it, exploring as much of her cunt as he could reach. His big hands were in behind her, investigating her arse crack, rubbing the firm, young cheeks. Cliff looked up at her, past her long nipples, damp with his saliva, to where her face formed a round "oh" of delight. His pupil had very few secrets left, he reflected.

Cliff's attentions were having their affect. Suzanne's juices were starting to leak out of her, staining the chrome dildo. She was shifting up and down now, fucking the pole as Cliff stimulated her. She bucked up and down in position until she came, spurting in Cliff's delighted face.

Now Suzanne was wet enough that she slid easily off the bulbous end of the pole with an audible 'plop'. "Aaaah, that's better," she said, massaging her swollen pussy.

Cliff ran his tongue over his own chin, tasting her juices. "Suzanne," he said, "are we...?"

"Just doing what needed to be done," she told him. "I know it's Lola you're into."

"Ah," replied Cliff. It seemed that everyone else was deciding for him who his relationship should be with. At that moment, he could not have said who he was into. His cock was painfully erect in his pants, and desperate for release. All the same, after adjusting himself, he was able to stand up. He chivalrously took off his shirt to drape it over her shoulders.

"Thanks," said Suzanne, gratefully. "Let's go."

***

They headed out into the featureless corridors. Cliff was completely lost, but the girl had an unerring sense of direction, and led them both through the maze towards the main control room. Cliff tried not to spend too much time looking at her legs and bum as it peeped out from under the back of his shirt. She looked good in it, he reflected.

Two junctions further on, and they unexpectedly bumped into Alpen, Irina, Lola and Gaytus. The groups greeted each other with relieved hugs and kisses. Cliff noticed Lola eying Suzanne's near-nudity, but she didn't say anything.

"We need to get into position," Suzanne told them all, "ready to help as soon as Gramps makes his move."

"Assuming he intends to help us," Alpen pointed out.

Suzanne shook her head. "He has a plan, I know he does. I can help him."

Alpen and Irina exchanged dubious glances, but accepted her advice, following Suzanne as she led them back to the control room. They emerged into a secluded corner on one of the upper levels, looking down on busy Purveks moving around purposefully. In the centre of it all was Professor Wot, who actually seemed to be directing them while wearing a slave harness.

"That's it," he said, "attach that power cable there. Now, we just need to set up a transmitter. Do you have my Spacial Anomalator anywhere, hmm?"

A glass-domed Purvek emerged with the equipment. "HERE IT IS."

"Excellent." The old man began to hook it up.

"WE HAVE DE-ACTIVATED YOUR E-M-P DEVICE."

"I'm sure you have," he beamed.

***

Looking down into the huge room, Gaytus noticed some movement from the far end, and realised that it was her sister, Amanpus. She waved, checking that no Purveks were looking in her direction, and after a few moments, Amanpus glanced up and saw her. They exchanged a quick, silent communication to the effect that they should wait. Gaytus glanced back at Alpen, who nodded.

***

"Okay," said the Professor. He cast his eyes around the room, but if he saw his Cleat allies, he gave no indication of it. "This should have a significant effect," he said. "Right... turn on... NOW!"

There was a change in the control room hum, and the lights dimmed briefly. "HE HAS CUT THE POWER!" shouted a Purvek.

Alpen gave the 'go' signal, and the Cleats moved in, attacking the Purveks with machetes and clubs. Machine creatures were grabbed and pushed into power couplings. Some of them exploded, but others were firing their weapons, transfixing Cleats who were suffering their own casualties. The Professor ducked out of the gunfire, trying to remain safe. With power levels virtually unchanged, it seemed that his plan had not worked as he had hoped.

The glass-domed Purvek slid into view. "ACTIVATE THE APHRODISIAC!" it ordered triumphantly. Immediately, opaque clouds of sweet-smelling gas began spraying into the room.

***

On the upper level, Suzanne sniffed at the gas, unsure what to make of it. She supposed that it was some kind of stimulant, but if true, she was so far unaffected.

That was until a pair of large hands reached over and spun her around. She looked up to see Alpen's face twisted with lust. He grabbed the front of her borrowed shirt and ripped it open, revealing her naked body. Suzanne was too shocked to do more than gasp, but Alpen didn't hesitate. He immediately reached in and placed his hands on her bare skin, roughly squeezing and pulling on her breasts.

She reflected that she had spent ages attempting to seduce Alpen, but that didn't mean she had wanted this. She screamed at him to stop, or at least incoherent words to that effect, but he was not dissuaded. He reached around her nude back and pulled her into him, pressing his lips to hers. With his other hand, he began to forcibly probe her already sore pussy, forcing calloused fingers into her tight snatch.

Suzanne could feel his enormous erection pressing against her stomach through the tightly stretched fabric of his shorts. It was starting to look as if this was going to happen whether she liked it or not.

***

Not far away, Cliff was similarly shocked when Irina suddenly turned to him and lifted her own dress right over her head. He gaped as the hemline rose up over her tidy dark triangle of pubes and then on upwards. One fat round tit popped out and then another, revealing swollen brown nipples bouncing inches away from Cliff's nose. When she was naked, the imperious Cleat woman placed his hands on her lovely breasts and then reached out herself to rub one delicate hand against the front of his trousers.

Cliff had never expected to be this intimate with Irina's body. He had seen her tits once before when the Professor had forced himself on the Cleat woman back at the camp. Now he was holding them himself, he had to admit they were truly magnificent. He weighed them in his hands and then flicked his thumbs over her erect nipples, watching them get even harder at his touch. They were plump and eminently suckable. And so that is what he did, allowing himself to taste Alpen's bride. He placed his lips over the right nub and pressed his tongue against it, licking and stimulating her.

In response, Irina began to breathe heavily, her own need getting more urgent. She undid his trousers and within moments she had released his erection, letting it spring forth, her nimble fingers questing for his skin. Within moments, her hand was pumping his shaft, and Cliff began to lose control. Whatever was in that gas was certainly affecting him too, building his arousal to extraordinary levels. None of that mattered to him: he needed to be inside this woman, and soon.

***

On the control room floor, the Professor looked around in increasing confusion and alarm. On all sides, there were Cleats everywhere in the throes of passion, grunting and drooling and thrusting their hot young bodies together. It had taken just moments for them to seemingly forget what they were doing here, rip off all their clothes and to throw themselves into a mass gang bang. Not far away, he could see Tarran and Beka on all fours, violently fucking. Not far over were Amanpus and Rebb, the other Cleat girl. They were sixty-nining each other, their tongues deep inside each other's wet slits. Lola and Gaytus had nipped around a corner and disappeared together.

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers
12