Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purveks glided sinisterly through the smog shouting, "FORNICATE! FORNICATE!"

***

Having taken out Cliff's cock, it didn't take long for Irina to drop to her knees and place her delectable lips over the end. She licked up the underside of his length right up to his balls, and then took his full shaft down her throat, bobbing up and down on it, like she'd been doing this for all of her life. Cliff looked down in amazement. Having the amazing Irina sucking on his dick was sending him into exquisite ecstasies. In fact, it was threatening to send him right over the edge, so he pulled out and spun her around.

With Irina bent over in front of him, Cliff pressed the fat head of his dick against the entrance to her dripping love tunnel. A part of him was aware that this situation was not right, but Irina smiled over her shoulder at him, and so he pushed forwards, easily sliding his full eight inches past her yielding pussy lips. His cock had never felt harder, and he pumped away at her eager cunt, delighting at the feel of her all around him. He had forgotten about the Purveks. All he wanted to do was fuck this Cleat woman - and judging by the noises she was making, and the wet squishing sounds of their bodies moving together, she felt the same way.

Cliff was slightly distracted when Alpen appeared at Irina's head. He looked up at the Cleat leader, trying to interpret the expression on his face. Even in his current haze, it occurred to him that Alpen might be jealous or angry to see Cliff pounding at his woman with all his might. But Alpen did not react that way. Apparently not offended, Alpen got out his own cock, and placed it in front of Irina's face. She enthusiastically took him in her mouth, and they proceeded to share her between them. Events became a blur, but the three of them moved in a harmony of fucking as Cliff and Alpen spit-roasted Irina between them.

Cliff came inside Irina's cunt, exploding his cum right up against her cervix, but his passion was unabated, and his cock as hard as ever. He could just keep on fucking her, but he wanted something else. He pulled out of her kitty and changed position slightly to place his cock against the tight bud of her arse. Irina didn't object, and he began to force his way inside, lubricated by their shared juices on his dick. The woman grunted slightly as she accepted his girth inside her. It was the tightest thing he had ever felt, but soon he was all the way inside, and he began to rock back and forth again, building up rhythm as he slammed into her virgin anus.

Cliff was slightly surprised but continued his stroke unabated, as Irina straightened up in front of him. He realised that Alpen had stood her up and then moved in so that he could reach her cunt with his own penis. While Cliff continued to fuck her arse, Alpen entered her pussy, and the two men began to double-team her. Cliff could feel the other man's dick through the thin wall separating her front and rear holes, but he wasn't distracted, well on his way to his second climax.

All the same, a detached part of Cliff's mind realised if Alpen was here with him and Irina, then there was someone else missing.

***

The Professor had found a corner he could effectively cower in, and was now staying there, trying to think of a new plan. He looked up through the sex fog, and caught sight of Suzanne, climbing over a high gantry in the remains of Cliff's shirt and nothing else. Somehow, she had evaded Alpen's attempt to rape her, and now reached out to swing another huge switch into position.

At that moment, the Purveks spotted her, causing some panic in their ranks. "STOP HER!" shouted the leader, and another fired, exploding the gantry out from underneath her.

It was too late. Suzanne had grasped the switch, and now it dropped down under her weight. The machinery screamed. She had introduced an enormous surge in the power flow, and the energy was building up rapidly. "WHAT - HAVE - YOU -DONE?" screeched the Purveks, as smoke began to pour out of them.

One by one the Purveks exploded, their tops popping off like champagne corks. Finally, only the glass one was left. "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US. THE PURVEKS WILL RETURN. WE WILL-*" Its voice broke off, and eventually the machine shuddered to a halt.

The Professor came out of hiding, walked over to the glass Purvek and gave it a kick. "Well," he said, "I'm sure that's the last we'll see of them." He looked around himself, watching Cleats fucking in small groups, and then wandered over to the gas control and turned it off. Gradually, the air cleared and silence fell.

The quiet was broken by a prolonged "Auuuguaahhh!" as Cliff came inside Irina's bum.

The Professor raised a single eyebrow.

"Er, hello? Little help?"

The recovering Cleats all looked up. There was Suzanne, hanging from a ruined gantry, almost entirely naked. Her splayed and flailing legs gave everyone a superb view of her beautiful hairless pussy. They all stood and stared for a moment. There were even one or two admiring gasps from around the room.

"When you're ready," she said.

And so they mounted a rescue.

***

It took a few days to sort everything out. The professor spent a lot of time explaining to Alpen about how he could use the empty city's resources to help his people. After he came up Irina's arse, Cliff had suffered an awkward moment while she waited for him to pull out of her with a wet 'plop'. In the days following, he had avoided her and Alpen as much as possible. Whenever he did see Irina, she blushed and averted her eyes. Alpen, on the other hand, had been surprisingly understanding, refusing to accept Cliff's apologies. Other Cleats were in the same embarrassing situation, although Tarran, Rebb and Beka had now formed a permanent threesome.

Eventually, the whole party made their way back to the Pisspot. The Professor was pleased to see it, and patted its side in relief. "Let me install the Spacial Anomalator, and we'll be on our way." He grinned and went inside.

Cliff stood a short distance away, next to Suzanne, who was now dressed in another borrowed Cleat dress. She had given him his shirt back some time ago, but since bringing her to orgasm inside the Purvek city, she was someone else he felt he needed to clear the air with. "So..." he began, "all that stuff you said before... That was just to charge up the ship, right?"

"Of course," she said. "I knew that some of us would need to have sex at some point."

"Okay. So now we go back to normal."

"Well yes. I saw you doing Irina. So did everyone, actually."

Cliff blushed. He was hit by a sensory memory of the smell of the lovely Cleat woman and the feel of her on his dick. It was still one of the best fucks he had ever had, and he hoped that Suzanne wouldn't notice the boner thinking about it had produced in him. "I've had quite the trip," he admitted.

Suzanne looked across the clearing to where Lola and Gaytus were in close conference. "You might not be the only one..." she murmured.

***

Gaytus was speaking in low tones, trying not to be overheard. "You could stay," she said. "If you wanted. I could make you happy."

For a moment, she wasn't sure if Lola was even going to reply. "I'm sorry..." the teacher said eventually. "I can't. My life... my life isn't here."

Gaytus nodded, and looked across to where she could see Cliff standing with Suzanne and desperately pretending not to be watching them. "I understand," she said. "Well. Until next time?" Tears stood in her eyes, but she held them back as Lola smiled at her, and leaned in to gently kiss her on the lips.

"Thank you Gaytus," she said. "Farewell."

***

The travellers moved around the group, saying their goodbyes. The Cleats extended grateful thanks to them all. Beka gave Cliff a tender kiss of parting, while Amanpus just nodded.

"We're sorry to see you go," said Irina, apparently sincerely. Cliff reached out and gently shook her hand, to her confusion. She gave him a little smile and looked away.

Next to them, Alpen was being equally awkward with Suzanne. He had apologised many times for his behaviour inside the city to the point where Suzanne got bored of it, and rewarded him with a small kiss on the lips. He swallowed hard. "Must you leave?"

"I'm sorry," said the Professor. "We're all ready, and it is time to depart. But you'll be fine. I have a feeling this planet is in for a bright future."

"Thanks for everything," said Cliff, and the others nodded. Then one by one, they shuffled into the blue portaloo. Lola gave a final wave and with the sound of grinding engines, the box faded from sight.

Gaytus and Amanpus stood together watching them go.

"Are you all right?" Amanpus asked her sister.

Gaytus smiled bravely. "I will be."

"Good." Amanpus hesitated for a long moment before speaking again. "I think I'm pregnant."

"What??"

12