Professional Excellence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Doesn't the cook deserve some perks?'

I answered him by not objecting when he returned his hand, more softly this time, to my bum when we both leaned on the counter top to watch Stefan put the finishing touches to his concoction. It was a blaze of colour with the juice contrasting the red of the cranberries and the pale pink mixture of vodka and whatever the other stuff was. I nodded towards the bottle.

'What is that?'

'Peach schnapps. You'll like it.'

He thinly sliced the orange he had brought with him and twisted a sliver over the rims of each of the glasses before brushing his hands together and standing back to examine his handiwork. He gave himself an approving nod.

'Help yourselves. I think you'll like it.'

Kieran removed his hand to reach over and pass me a glass then took one himself. We toasted each other and clinked the rims together before raising them to our mouths. It was, like most cocktails I've had, sweet in the mouth with a hint of sharpness from the cranberries. It was only when I swallowed that I realised how strong it was.

'Wow. Delicious, it packs a kick don't you think?'

I looked at my companions who had each downed half theirs in a single gulp. They already seemed to be flushing slightly. Kieran nodded at his mate.

'Good stuff, Stef. Better than the last one you made. What's it called?'

'Sex on the Beach, I chose it in honour of Monica's photos. Thought it would remind her of her holidays.'

He looked at me slyly over the rim of his glass, as if challenging me to share naughty confessions with them. The fact that I was choking with laughter gave me time to come up with an appropriate riposte.

'You are naughty. Both of you. If I wake up with sand in my knickers tomorrow I'll know who to blame.'

That got sniggers of approval. I thought I detected some anticipation there as well. Kieran announced that the sauce needed to simmer for about ten minutes so I suggested we make a start on the photos. I knew there were lots of me in bikinis. I was interested to see what the boys reactions would be, but I also wanted to take stock of the situation.

They were both getting more handsy. Stefan slipped his arm round my waist as we moved from the kitchen; Kieran's was back on my bottom, this time stroking provocatively down my crack to the hem of my mini dress. The buzz from Sex on the Beach was mellowing me and I knew that if things continued the way they were going the meal was going to burn while we indulged ourselves. When we slumped down on the sofa in front of the laptop I grabbed the hand of each of them which had automatically gone to my knees.

'You two are really getting eager. This is fun.'

The hands stopped squirming against my legs trying to sneak higher up my thighs. It was as if I had caught them trying to nick apples from an orchard. Stefan reached over, switched on the machine and with a couple of clicks started a slideshow of pictures. The first few were of the empty hotel room and the view of the white sand beyond. I remembered getting frustrated with Howard's tardiness when I wanted to hit the beach.

'Why don't we take things a little slowly? We've got food to eat, wine to drink.'

'Sorry, Monica.'

Kieran pulled his hand away. He looked chastened. I gently reached for him and placed his hand back on my knee.

'Don't be. I'm loving the familiarity. It's flattering. I can't wait to get you both into my bed. But let's take our time, eh?'

I heard the sharp intakes of breath from both sides of me.

'You mean it?'

'I do Stefan.'

I grinned at him. He was beaming. From the look he exchanged with Kieran behind my back I guessed he was equally pleased.

'Good. That's settled. Now, let's eat, you can call your mums while the spaghetti cooks.'

Stefan paused the slides on a shot of me grinning at the camera from a seat at the beachside bar. We emigrated to the kitchen. I put on the pasta and listened to them reassuring parents they were staying at each other's houses. That done, Kieran went back to the sauce, Stefan made more cocktails and I laid the table.

The meal was surprisingly pleasant. The food was fantastic. The cream, which Kieran insisted was essential for genuine bolognese, added a depth to the flavour which I had to admit was missing when I made it. Conversation flowed as the boys bubbled with excitement when they set out their plans for college later in the year. We opened a second bottle of wine and by the time the plates were clean we were all at least tipsy. We briefly touched on the photos we had seen - ostensibly the reason Stefan was here. I apologised for their quality and subject matter.

'Howard takes loads all the time. None of them are much good.'

'There are some great shots of you.'

'Thanks Kieran, but I know you just like looking at my breasts in bikinis.'

'True, true. But honestly, have you ever done any modelling? You looked stunning in some of them.'

'Now I know you're being silly.'

They protested more energetically than politeness demanded which was nice. I smiled at both of them. Stefan blew out his cheeks and sat back in his chair.

'I'm stuffed.'

'I hope to be later, but I think for now some coffee would be good.'

I giggled at my less than funny remark. It took a while for them to get what I had said and respond with the polite smirks which was all it deserved. I started to collect the plates Kieran stood too.

'I'll load the dishwasher.'

'And I'm going back to the computer.'

'See if you can find at least a few nice shots, will you?'

In the kitchen, Kieran and I danced around each other as we both went about our tasks. I was used to having the space to myself while I worked so was not surprised we kept getting in each other's way. I suspect Kieran was deliberately positioning himself so he could touch my arse or look down my cleavage. I made appreciative noises when he groped and copped the odd feel myself when I found him between me and wherever I needed to be. His bum was satisfyingly firm. Eventually we finished and stood listening to the hum of appliances as we waited for the coffee to finish percolating.

'Honestly, that food was delicious. You're really talented. I think you deserve a reward.'

We were standing side-by-side with our backs against the island. I put my arm around his shoulder and we kissed as he turned to look at me. It started out as one of those slow, almost polite, lips-closed embraces but quickly turned into a full blown snog. Kieran made all the running, I guess his hormones fuelled the nought-to-sixty in four seconds approach.

One minute I was enjoying the feeling of his soft lips against mine, the next he was forcing his tongue into my mouth. One hand went to my bum, the other he drew quickly up my side and started grabbing at my tits through the thin material of my dress. I could feel the hardness of his excitement as he pressed his cock against my thigh. I was immediately struggling to keep up and we were both panting for breath when we broke. I hugged him to me and kissed him delicately on the nose, mainly to try and slow the rush and give me a chance to catch up.

'Wow, you're eager.'

'Sorry about that. It's just that your body has been driving me crazy all evening.'

'Don't apologise, let me see what I can do to help.'

I slowly kissed him again. I had both his arms trapped against his sides and this time I eased my tongue into his eager mouth after a few gentle flicks at his lips. I heard him groan with pleasure and felt him push his hips against me again. When I suddenly moved my hand down to grasp his cock through his trousers his mouth gaped open in surprise. He breathed out heavily against my face, I watched him grimace as I squeezed.

There's nothing like the feeling of a hard cock hitting your nose or cheek when you've released it from captivity. I slid to my knees in front of him and had his chopper in my mouth inside a minute. I was holding him with one hand and slid the fingers of the other under his balls. He had both hands on the island and was squirming back against it. I could hear him Inhaling in short gasps as I worked at him with my lips and teeth.

He was big. I had to open my mouth wide to accommodate him, and even then could only take in about four inches at the first attempt. I massaged the base in my fist before pulling him free to go at him with my tongue. I glanced up; he had his head back and his knuckles were white where he gripped the counter top. He wriggled as I teased his scrotum with my tongue. He was letting out small moans, but we both managed to laugh when I had to stop to extract pubic hairs from between my teeth.

I ran my tongue slowly up the underside of his cock before taking him into my mouth again. It seemed to take an age. I kept my tongue soft and his member was liberally coated with saliva by the time I had finished. I pushed harder this time with my neck and probably managed a good six inches before I had to stop. I held him there for as long as I could before I began to gag and choke and pulled my head back. I stroked his whole length slowly while I recovered, twisting my wrist gently before teasing the tiny eye in his cock head with my tongue. The hissing noises he made as he sucked air over his teeth joined the sounds of the coffee maker. The whistle of escaping steam and the bubbling as the last of the water was pushed through the grains marked a climax of sorts.

'I'm going to come.'

It sounded more like a desperate plea than the culmination of a pleasurable experience. I had the tip of his cock between my lips and was about to pull back to ask if he wanted me to stop when he grabbed my hair in both hands and dragged my head as far towards his groin as he could. My taste buds told me he was pumping into me. I closed my eyes and tried not to panic. I had almost drowned in a swimming pool once; this was not unlike that experience. With his cock pressing against the back of my throat and my mouth filling with cum I could hear the pounding of blood in my ears and the coughing and gurgling noises from my throat and mouth.

As soon as I felt the grip on my hair lessen I yanked my head back, swallowed and wiped my mouth on the back of my hand. I rested my hands on my knees while I regained my composure, gulping air in as big a quantity as my lungs could manage.

'You OK?'

'Yup. Just had this image of you as an international assassin wiping out the bad guys by drowning them in spunk.'

I rolled back on my heels and stood up. Kieran was manipulating himself back inside his pants and playing with the zip on his trousers. I took a minute to put my own clothes into some kind of order. One of the seams on my stockings was so twisted it almost bisected my knee.

'How was it for you?'

He looked at me as if it was a trick question.

'How was it for me? Incredible. I've never cum in a woman's mouth before. It felt great. You're really good at that.'

I let him ramble on while I assembled cups, sugar, milk and the brewed coffee. I took a glass of water to clean my mouth. It still felt like I was gulping salty syrup every time I swallowed. He eventually stopped waving his arms exuberantly and his words slowed to a stop.

'You don't mind?'

'Don't mind what?'

'Just making me come. You know, not getting anything in return as it were.'

I laughed.

'That's a very polite way of putting it. And nice of you to think about my pleasure. Lots of men don't. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make up for it later.'

Stefan held up a warning finger as we entered the room. He was wearing headphones and staring intently at the screen.

'I'll just be a minute. No peeking.'

Kieran and I retreated to chairs opposite him and I laid out the coffee things. Stefan continued to tap and swipe furiously at the screen for a couple of minutes and then snatched off the headphones and sat back with a look of triumph on his face.

'Finished. You'll like it.'

Then he frowned.

'You two were a long time.'

Kieran looked sheepish and went red when he looked across at me.

'Sorry. I was giving Kieran a blow job to thank him for the meal. Your turn next.'

'I'm not putting his willy in my mouth.'

His face was a picture of disgust. I laughed. I thought my meaning was clear, but I was reminded again never to overestimate the nous of an adolescent.

'I was thinking you might deserve a reward too after all your hard work. Why don't you pour some brandies Kieran? Then we can see what he's been up to.'

I went and sat next to Stefan who immediately pulled the screen towards him to prevent me getting a sneak-peek of the work he had been doing. He turned on the television and pressed a few buttons on the computer.

'You've not been posting pictures of me on the internet have you?'

'Nah.'

It was his turn to laugh.

'I'm going to use the Bluetooth to screen it on the TV. Ready?'

It meant nothing to me, but I did think I'd better learn how my appliances worked before Nigel left home. He was planning on going to university about two hundred miles away. I presumed he wouldn't want to be coming home every time his mum disabled something. I passed Stefan his coffee and we each took brandies from Kieran who plonked himself down on the other side of me.

Our television is one of those massive ones which has to be attached to a wall. Howard and Nigel came home with it after I foolishly let them go to the Boxing Day sales on their own. I rarely watched it so was taken aback when the sound of an old swing orchestra pounded out of the powerful speakers.

The black screen melted to a scarlet background. 'Monica on the Beach' appeared in bold yellow letters. I could feel Stefan studying my face for a reaction so I quickly turned to him and grinned.

'So far so good.'

He put his hand on my knee and I snuggled against him to watch what would happen next. I was amazed at what he had done with the pictures. It was not the sterile parade of holiday stills I had expected. The cuts from one to the next were perfectly matched to the rhythms of the music and somehow he had managed to include movement. The opening shot started with a close up of my cleavage and then pulled back to a full length photo of me standing on the balcony of our hotel room.

'Wow. This is good.'

He muttered his thanks and I felt him slide his hand over my knee and between my legs. I parted them slightly so he didn't snag my stockings. I was engrossed as the story unfolded. At first I was just casting a critical eye over how I looked and what I was wearing, how pale my skin was and remembering what I was thinking when the shot was taken. After a minute or so it began to dawn on me that something else was going on. I elbowed Stefan in the ribs.

'You're turning me into a stripper.'

The show had started with me fully clothed though my outfits got skimpier and skimpier. I remembered the heat even during the nights. I had only worn dresses when we went to dinner, the rest of the time I was in swimwear. On the screen I was toying with a sarong. The way Stefan had cut the shots he made it look as If I was flashing the camera. I felt his hand slip further down my leg. I moved even closer to him but kept my eyes on the screen.

The music was perfect. I watched myself going through various poses with the sarong until it eventually fell to the floor. I couldn't remember Howard taking most of them, but Stefan had done a great job of making it look like I was teasing an audience by exposing my thighs and midriff in time with the beat. Stefan was getting bolder. He was stroking my leg to the very top of my stocking now. I eased my legs slightly wider and when Kieran's and my thighs touched he ran his hand up my other leg.

The next sequence on the screen was a series of shots of me in bikinis - I'd taken seven with me for a two week holiday. I was intrigued by how he had managed to get them in order so that my tan deepened. I looked at my bare arm, still with the slightest tinge of beige to remind me of what had been. The on-screen me was looking good. I had chosen my swimsuits well. None of them consisted of anything other than narrow strips of fabric over my pussy and nipples. I have to admit I was surprised at the number of pictures Howard had taken. There I was stretching so that my tits were pushed upwards, then a whole sequence of me bending over with my back to the camera. I was sure I could see my labia where the bottom of the suit had slipped in some of them.

I was getting flustered to say the least. Kieran was resting his hand on the top of my thigh and gently stroking my pussy. Stefan's hand was over the top of my stockings on the other side. I was trapped between the two of them unable to widen my legs further, but desperately wanting to. My mind was working overtime. The pictures were arranged so that, in conjunction with the music, it looked as though I was toying with an audience as I moved towards full nudity. I remembered having to frequently adjust my suits to maintain a minimum of modesty. What I couldn't recall was Howard documenting the whole thing so meticulously.

There was shot after shot of my bum and boobs glistening under sun cream or dripping with sea water. Where I had been sunbathing on my front with the back of my bra untied they looked as though I was completely naked. The thin strings holding up the briefs were virtually invisible. Kieran had slipped a finger inside my panties and was stroking the full length of my pussy with a single finger. Stefan was working the crease between my groin and the top of my thigh. When the music reached its final crescendo we were all breathing heavily. The final shot was a slow pull back of me emerging from the sea. I was pushing my wet hair away from my face seemingly unaware that both nipples were exposed and the thin strip covering my crack had become lodged between my lips. The screen faded to black as the sound drifted away. I looked at the two boys.

'That was amazing Stefan. I'm really impressed. You'll have to show me how you did it.'

'No problem. I'm glad you liked it. It needs a little tightening up, but I think the concept works.'

I gulped as Kieran's finger slid into my wet, warm pussy. I saw for the first time the bulging hard-owns stretching the fronts of the lads' trousers. The questions about slide-show techniques disappeared. I reached out both hands to begin gently massaging their dicks. Stefan gasped when I touched him, Kieran just sort-of laughed and pressed harder with his finger. I had to bite my bottom lip.

'I was going to ask if you wanted anything else to eat. You being growing boys and all.'

This time they both sniggered at the double meaning. Stefan moved his hand to the outside of my dress over my tits as he settled back in the sofa, widening his legs to give me more room. I grasped him more firmly and began more rhythmic strokes.

'I fancy a snack.'

Stefan had unzipped me and was fumbling at my bra catch with one hand while thrumming my stiff nipple through the thin fabric of its cup. I felt my vaginal walls contract to try and grip Kieran's finger. My own hand was inside Stefan's fly trying to find an opening in his pants to get at his rock-hard erection. This was not the time for catering. I composed my breathing insofar as I could.

'There's plenty in the kitchen. Help yourself, but be quick.'

I turned to Stefan and kissed I'm hard on the mouth. His tongue retreated against his palate as I chased it deeper.

'I was thinking perhaps I could eat you?'

I thought I'd misheard. I reluctantly detached myself from Stefan and struggled to a sitting position.

'I beg your pardon?'

'I said maybe you'd like me to lick your pussy?'

He looked at me enquiringly with innocent blue eyes, then flicked out his tongue while at the same time manipulating the finger which was still inside me. It made me shudder.