Professional Excellence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The pleasure will be all mine. But perhaps we should get out of these things? I wouldn't want to crease the dress.'

They both laughed and uncoupled themselves from the bits of me they were enjoying.

'And if I have to tear Stefan's clothes off with my teeth in order to suck him off his mother might have what to say, don't you think?'

I stood up and moved to the other side of the coffee table. My dress was virtually hanging off me and by the time I had walked across the room I was able to step out of it and fold it over the arm of a chair. The two of them were siting motionless staring at me when I turned. I slipped my hands behind my back to grip the catch on my bra and then stopped.

'Come on you hunks. Get 'em off. You've been staring at pictures of me virtually naked all night. About time I got to feast my eyes on some flesh.'

I winked at them and unburdened myself of my bra. The effect was electric. I stood with it hanging off one finger, my other hand on my hip and enjoyed the show. They leapt up and started getting undressed. Kieran virtually tore off his shirt and trousers, Stefan was more fastidious folding each garment before placing it on the floor. Sounds sexy, but I was laughing out loud by the time they finished. They were trapped, like I had been, between the sofa and the table. They kept bumping into each other inadvertently. Both fell over at least twice trying to get trousers over shoes, but insisted on carrying out the task while standing. I thought of suggesting they do it more sensibly but the show was just too good.

Eventually, after a good few minutes of two bare arses bobbing about as they struggled with shoes and socks, they turned back to me. They were both red faced and scowling, but I didn't care. My eyes were fixed on the two erections which both seemed to be pointing straight at me. I licked my lips and eased my panties to the floor before stepping out of them. I snapped one of the garters on my suspender belt.

'Stockings on or off?'

'On. Please. They make you look like a vintage pin up.'

'That's sweet Stefan. You look like a dog on heat. I think I can help you with that. Move the table.'

There was more slapstick as they rushed to each end of the low trestle and then played push-me, pull-me until they decided which way to go. My eyes were on their bobbing dicks. Both were shining with excitement.

I threw a cushion on the floor close to one end of the sofa and arranged myself above it. The boys were soon back. I nodded to Stefan to stand beside me. The head of his cock was stretched out above the folds of his foreskin and looked red enough to boil a kettle on. I pointed to the cushion.

'Down there Kieran and make it snappy.'

I raised my right leg high up against the back of the sofa, leaving the left firmly planted on the floor. I felt my pussy lips part with a slight sucking noise as I stretched. He was down on his knees with his mouth on my twat before I could say anything else. I just had to close my eyes, throw back my head and moan. I sounded like one of the ghosts in an old Hammer horror movie. I didn't care.

The next twenty minutes were frantic. I'm no expert on being eaten out. My only real experience had been with my friend Suzette when we were putting on a show for a couple of punters. She knew what she was doing. A couple of my old boyfriends had gone down on me - reluctantly, and very briefly, in both cases. All I remember of them was the discomfort from their five o'clock shadow. Kieran had no idea what he was doing, but made up for it with his enthusiasm.

His onslaught was original to say the least. He seemed to keep his tongue still while shaking his head about between my legs. The initial contact which was right on my clit. He sent a hold straight through me and set of sparks behind my closed eyelids. After that it was hit and miss for a while until I grabbed a handful of his hair and started directing operations.

With me guiding him carefully and issuing occasional verbal instructions between my whimpers and groans, he was soon making me shiver with anticipation of an orgasm. He was lapping at me with long wet strokes. He had at least two fingers probing my sloppy snatch, my leg had dropped off sofa and I now had his head clamped between my thighs.

It was only when I noticed jolts of power emanating from my chest joining the waves surging up to my brain from my pussy that I remembered Stefan. I forced open my eyes and tried to form my gaping mouth into what I hoped was an apologetic grin. He was leaning over me. He had one of my nipples clamped between his teeth and the other gripped between two fingers. His still hard member was tapping me on the shoulder as he moved.

'Sorry sweetheart, Kieran was distracting me.'

He started making pathetic don't-worry-about-me noises. That is until I grabbed his dick and shoved it into my mouth as he stood up. He didn't last long. Longer than Kieran I would say, and given that I went at him like a tigress trying to snatch a puppy as a snack for her cubs, that was saying something. I was up on an elbow more guzzling than sucking as he stood to attention like a recalcitrant Boy Scout. His five inch dick was hard as rock and it banged the back of my throat as I engulfed him.

We came together. I screamed when the dam built up inside me finally burst. I didn't hear anything from Stefan, but my own noise was suddenly drowned in hot, creamy spunk. I coughed and choked and fell back fighting for breath. The last rope of cum stretched from my lips until the connection with the tip of Stefan's pulsing cock was finally broken and it dropped over my chin and boobs. I frantically rubbed it over my face and into the skin of my boobs desperate to regain the ecstatic, semi-consciousness of my climax. Stefan fell back onto the sofa next to my head and I kissed his upper thigh as I started to laugh with pleasure between pants and coughs.

It was Kieran struggling to free himself which brought us all back to he present. I had him in a thigh grip which would have impressed a television wrestler. He was red-faced and rubbing sore ears when his head rose like a moon over the horizon formed by my sparse pubes and stretched wide thighs. My juices formed a glistening patina to the skin of his face.

'Wow. Was that OK?'

I grabbed his hair again and half-dragged him up and over my body until I could clamp my lips on his. I could taste and smell myself on him as we briefly wrestled.

'Have you got a condom down here? I want you to fuck me. You get one too Stefan. I'll soon have you back up to working speed.'

Kieran fairly jumped off me in his rush for the wallet I assumed was in his trousers. I had to slap Stefan's behind as he dragged himself out of the depth of the sofa. He looked completely drained. I could still taste why.

I'd forgotten how determined teenagers in heat can be. Kieran was back, fumbling with a condom, before I had the chance to make myself more comfortable. I watched for a while and then sat up and took his cock and condom from his clumsy fingers. It took me but a moment to have him fully sheathed. I tasted latex as I kissed the end his dick when it swayed in front of my face.

He was on and in me before I had a chance to properly settle back. His rigid pole slid straight home and his weight pushed me onto my back and into the giving-softness. We struggled against each other: me to ease my legs out from under him, him to satisfy the hot urgency of his lust. I could feel him warm inside me as my pussy walls stretched around and squeezed at his girth. I enjoyed his enthusiasm as he stoked me and we were soon grunting in unison.

Something of Kieran's energy rubbed off on Stefan. He was soon playing with my boobs again. I stroked his hair as he massaged my nipples with his lips and slipped a free hand between his legs. I could feel him stiffen against my wrist as I massaged the skin beneath his scrotum and stroked the bud I found between the cheeks of his buttocks. He clearly liked it and I probed more firmly as Kieran took me over the edge again. I could feel Stefan pressing back against the tip of my finger and twisted it a little which made him wriggle all the more.

I came again shortly before Kieran did. With four hands on me, as well as a dick pumping like a piston and firm lips and gentle teeth nibbling at my nipples I was surprised my juices didn't cause flooding. It was almost as if my being was shrunk into a tiny area around my clit before exploding into an earthquake of light, tremors and shouts. When I eventually opened my eyes and then managed to focus, Stefan was looking down at me with a shocked expression. I stretched out my arm for him to help me upright and then pulled his head down to kiss him. My mouth had been bereft of stimulation.

'You're next.'

I kissed him again and then held out my hand. He stared at it, wiping the back of his hand across his brow.

'The condom?'

He ripped the packet and I slowly rolled the rubber over his erection. I turned and knelt on the sofa resting my forearms and then head against the back.

'Let's try doggy style.'

'OK.'

Stefan was not a big talker. I felt him shuffle up to me and half crouch as he tried to position his cock before reaching back to guide him in. He started slowly and I enjoyed the feeling of him as his dick glided in and out against the walls of my vagina. The room was quiet with only the liquid sucking noises and the three of us panting could be heard. I gasped as he gripped both sides of my bum in firm hands and began to push into me harder and harder. I could feel the tension building at the bottom of my stomach and tried to move to slow his thrusts; he was clearly heading towards his own climax.

I had resigned myself to foregoing another orgasm and was concentrating on making his as comfortable as possible by arching my back and pushing against the back of the sofa. I could feel my boobs compressing against the cushions with each thrust. Then two things happened to dissolve me into a lake of pleasure. First Stefan's hand slipped between my butt cheeks and his thumb slid straight into my bum. At the same time, Kieran who had been sitting beside us watching quietly, rolled onto his back and began gently caressing my nipples with the tip of his tongue as they swung pendulum-like above his face.

Stefan came in long steady pulses and a long, breathless 'yes'. I pushed hard back against him as I suddenly fell off the ledge of control and the three of us collapsed into a sweaty heap.

Talk about starting as you mean to go on. The rest of the evening was unalloyed pleasure for all three of us. Once disentangled, I went for a shower after kissing my prostrate lovers. I returned in fresh knickers and a thin robe to find them sitting in the kitchen wearing just pants, talking animatedly and clinking beer bottles in a silent toast.

We had more cocktails and watched the photo-movie again twice before retiring upstairs. We took things slower as we worked through my stocks of condoms and lube. I was amazed at their power of recovery as I introduced them both to the joy of titty-fucking and they gently deflowered my bottom after a little coaxing; Stefan first and then his friend. It must have been after midnight when we eventually fell asleep with our arms slung over each other's bodies.

I woke in the wee small hours with a stiff dick in each had and two mouths nuzzling my neck on either side. We fucked ourselves into unconsciousness again, though I have to admit there is a good chance I dreamt that last bit.

Which brings us round to breakfast. Kieran was definitely awake now; he rolled onto his back as I continued to fellate him. Stefan was stirring too as I stroked him vigorously. One of them pushed back the covers to watch the action. I released the cock from my mouth with a loud pop and shook my hair out of my face.

'I bet you two are hungry after last night. I'm thinking fat juicy bangers might just hit the spot.'

I went back to work without waiting for a response.

*****

PERSONAL NOTE: I'm finishing this in July 2017 - I guess these stories will be here for long after that. I'm going in to hospital for operations on my hands tomorrow, so I won't be posting new stuff for some time. Worry not, dear readers, there'll be more whether you like it or not :). Touch_type