Professional Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Oh, yes!" Claudia said. "That's why I just knew I'd finally found the right man for me."

"Ok. What happened next?"

"Well," began Claudia, "I moved my mouth to follow his instructions and I got my first good whiff. It may not have looked messy, but it smelled bad enough. I knew it would taste even worse. I almost wet myself again." The young woman squirmed noticeably in her chair before she continued.

"Then," Claudia paused to sigh mightily. "My body betrayed me. I'm not sure if it was the smell or all the beer I had drank or maybe just the excitement, but I wretched. I puked, first on his cock and then his floor.

"At first I was distressed; but as soon as my heaves stopped I realized what a blessing in disguise this might be. Surely he would punish me for my misdeed! He might make me lick my vomit off his floor and then- well, who knows what. I was more excited than ever!"

Claudia shifted again in her chair. "Then, do you know what he said?"

"Hmmm," Henry mused. "How about 'You worthless excuse for a maggot turd! How dare you insult me like that?' I think that would have been appropriate- given the situation, of course."

Claudia's brows bounced upward as her eyes brightened. "Oh! That would have been good!" Then her shoulders slumped. "But he said. 'I'm sorry.' That's all; just a pathetic apology." She sighed. "And that completely ruined it all, don't you see? He had taken me to such heights and then, on the brink of what I always wanted, he let me come crashing down.

"Anyway, that's when I decided I needed professional help," Claudia concluded. "I'm tired of wanting something I can't have. I'd rather just not want it any more- even if it means being normal."

"Do you really want to be normal?"

"Shouldn't I?"

"That really is your decision."

"Everybody seems to think I should," Claudia noted.

"It's stillyour decision, not theirs. And everybody is occasionally wrong. You don't seem terribly unhappy with who you are."

"I'm not."

"Then why change at all?" Henry asked. "Have you ever considered simply accepting who you are?"

"Yes!" Claudia exclaimed. "I can accept it- but no one else seems willing to!"

The doctor sat upright on the sofa, his eyes to the floor. "Would you consider completing this session on Sunday?"

"Why Sunday?"

"I have an idea," Henry announced. "But I need to do a bit of research."

Claudia shrugged. "I suppose I can make it."

"Good," Dr. Stuart whispered with a nod. "Noon?"

"Sure," Claudia replied as she stood. "Not like I go to church." She picked up her purse and headed for the door.

Henry smiled. "Me neither." He quickly gathered the paperwork associated with Miss Burns's case and filed them, then picked up the phone and pressed the button for his receptionist. "Jenny?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"I'm ready for Mr. Hayes."

"Very good, sir," Jenny replied. "He's not here yet. Shall I send him in right away when he arrives."

"Yes," replied Henry. "Please do. By the way, do you have any additional appointments scheduled for Miss Burns?"

"No, sir," Jenny responded. "She didn't ask for one when she left. Shall I make one."

"No," said Dr. Stuart. "I think we've resolved her case."

"Very good, sir." Jenny replied.

I hope so, Henry thought as he placed the receiver back on the phone. He cast a glance to the chair where Claudia had recently been. He tilted his head as his eyes found a stain upon the seat.

Dr. Stuart walked to the chair and examined the damp spot. He put his fingers to the fabric and brought them quickly to his nose. At once, his eyes flew wide. He drew the finger away from his face and examined it as if it was a loaded gun. Closing his eyes, he brought the digit back to his nose. With deep deliberate breaths, he began to relish the musky aroma of feminine arousal.

* * *

Over the next several days, Henry Stuart conducted his research like a man possessed. In many ways, he was just that. He studied much harder than he ever had for any exam, for he well knew the test he was about to administer- and take- was far more important than any before.

* * *

"Hello?" Claudia called as she entered the dimly lit reception area at midday on Sunday.

"In here," a voice responded from the office beyond. Dr. Stuart appeared in the threshold a few seconds after his words had passed through it.

"I thought for a minute no one was here," Claudia said.

Henry walked to the exterior door and turned the key. The deadbolt lever swung into place with a substantial click. "No one else is," he announced as he turned to his patient. "Let's get started, shall we."

Dr. Stuart walked into his office and waited for Claudia to move for the chair. "No," he said as she started to sit. "You'll not be using the chair today."

"No?"

"That's right," Henry declared. "Today you'll be on the carpet where you belong."

"What?"

"Remove your clothes," Dr. Stuart ordered calmly.

Claudia tilted her head. "What?"

With an abrupt upward motion Henry brought an open palm to his patient's face, snapping her head sideways. "You will obey my commands thefirst time."

Claudia blinked her eyes in rapid succession as the tingling pain warmed her cheeks. As if by instinct, she fell to her knees, her fingers finding the buttons of her blouse even as she dropped. "Yes, Doctor."

Henry looked down upon the woman with a relieved gleam in his eye, knowing he had already passed the test. He continued to ogle as she disrobed, slowly revealing every inch of her succulent form. He felt his pulse race and his cock soon began to stiffen. "That's a good Cunt," he noted. "Do you like your new name,Cunt?"

"I love my new name, Doctor." Claudia avowed as she squirmed out of the last of her clothing, dutifully placing the last garment on the floor beside her. Then she simply sat awaiting further instruction. But none came. She maintained her upward gaze as the doctor leered down upon her. After several seconds, the awkward silence got the better of her. "What do..."

At once, Henry brought his hand again to her cheek, a bit harder than the first time. "Stupid Cunt!" he barked harshly. "Who said you could speak?"

Claudia sighed with satisfaction as she once again felt the sting in her cheek. "No one, Doctor," she replied in a detached whisper.

"That's right," Henry affirmed. "Your mouth isn't for talking, is it?"

"No, Doctor."

"What is it for then?"

"Pleasing you, Doctor?"

"Right again," Henry noted. "Even an ugly little whore like you might look good with a dick sticking out of her mouth. Now get my cock out and start pleasing it."

"Yes, Doctor," Claudia replied, her hands already reaching for his zipper. With deliberate purposefulness, she opened the trousers as if she was unwrapping a gift. Pulling the loosened flaps aside, she brazenly reached into his boxers and freed his already rampant manhood.

Claudia released a long, satisfied sigh as she beheld his glistening rod. She smiled even more broadly as she saw it already leaking, oozing just for her. She nuzzled the length of the shaft once with her nose before retracing the same path with her tongue.

"Suck on my balls a bit first," Henry ordered.

"Yes, Doctor."

"Quit replying," Henry instructed. "Unless I ask you a question, you don't need to say anything. When I issue a command, you just do it."

Claudia moved her mouth down to the doctor's scrotum and accepted one of his testes between her lips. She rolled the precious orb within her mouth, nurturing and caressing, releasing whimpers of satisfaction as she beheld his warmth upon her tongue.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Cunt," Henry declared. "Nothing that a good master won't cure, anyway. Now that you've tasted my balls on the outside, are you ready to taste what's inside them?"

"Oh, yes, Master," Claudia begged in a haughty whisper.

"Not that it matters what you want, Cunt," Henry snorted. "Start sucking."

Claudia brought her tongue up her new master's cock along the underside of the shaft, then slipped her lips over the crown. Henry grunted as he felt her mouth envelope the end of his rod. She then began to nurture the head of his cock, cradling it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Henry felt his balls already tingling in response to her efforts, but he didn't want the moment to end so quickly. "Stop!" he demanded.

Claudia froze, her eyes wide, her master's cock motionless between her lips.

"You call that sucking?" Henry roared. "That's pathetic. I'll die of old age before I cum if that's the best you can do. I guess if you want a job done right, you still have to do it yourself." With that, he doctor grasped the rear of Claudia's head with both hands and shoved his cock beyond her mouth and into her throat, triggering her gag reflex in a most audible fashion.

"That's right, Cunt!" Henry sneered. "If you can't suck a cock properly, you can at least choke on one properly." He paused for a moment, mesmerized by the sounds her throat involuntarily issued at the unfamiliar intrusion.

The doctor felt a surge of pity swell within him as he saw the discomfort registered in the woman's features. Reminding himself how she abhorred tenderness, he squelched his compassionate streak. "Hey Cunt!" he scolded. "I don't feel your tongue. If you want to serve me, you'll have to do much better than this!"

Claudia's eyes watered, but remained wide and bright as she began rubbing her tongue along the underside of the doctor's shaft. She continued to gaze longingly upward even as he continued to fuck her face. After less than a minute however Dr. Stuart felt his culmination once again begin to build. He released the grip on his patient's head.

"Now, Cunt," Henry instructed. "See if you can suck it right. You have two minutes to make me cum." He already knew it would take far less time than that.

Claudia resumed her efforts, once again caressing the crown of Henry's cock with her mouth, focusing on pleasing this most sensitive area. Her cheeks puffed, then shrank, in rapid succession as she drew upon her master's shaft.

"Yeah," Henry moaned. "Suck it good and hard, just like that. I'm about to give you a nice snack, but don't you dare eat it until I give you permission."

Claudia somehow managed a smile as her master's cock began to throb between her lips. Her eyelids fluttered and she emitted a low, "Mmmm," as the rhythmic streams of semen began to fill her mouth.

Henry looked down at the woman as she continued to suck, emitting sharp moans with each spurt, as if she was climaxing as well. "That's a good slut," he noted. "Oh, God, you are good. Keep it up, just like that."

Claudia did so, never releasing her master's cock or slowing her efforts. She allowed his slowly shrinking cock to slip from her lips only when he withdrew it. She continued to cast a yearning gaze up to her master, her cheeks puffed wide with the bounty they contained.

"Open wide," Henry demanded. "Show it to me."

Claudia threw her head back, laying it upon the doctor's black leather sofa. Her face pointed skyward, she proudly opened her mouth, exposing the creamy white substance that filled most of the interior.

"Swish it around with your tongue," Henry ordered. He smiled as he watched the woman comply. "Even you look good with a mouthful of sperm," he sneered. "But I think it's time for you to swallow. Do it. Eat my cum like a good little cunt."

Claudia closed her mouth and gulped. Her features were awash in contentment as the slimy substance began to slide down her throat, leaving but a sticky residue for her to savor. Henry looked into his patient's already wide eyes as they brightened still further at the exact moment her neck expanded, passing in one pulse what his cock had delivered in many. She then threw her mouth wide for his inspection, never breaking eye contact as she did so.

Henry turned away at once, fastening his trousers as he walked to his desk. "Get dressed and get out," he commanded without looking back. "Call me tomorrow evening at five-thirty. I must consider if you are worthy enough to ever serve me again."

Dr. Stuart stood stoically at his desk as Claudia dressed behind him. Not once did he even give her so much as a glance.

"Thank you, Doctor," she offered in a soft tone as she headed for the door.

Henry did not respond. Although he wanted desperately to turn around and say something or watch her sleek form depart, he knew well the price a caring glance or a kind word might carry.

Only when he heard the click of the outer door unlocking did Henry dare to relax. Releasing a long breath, he returned to the couch, intent on lying down for a few moments before the drive home.

Henry had taken but two steps before he stopped, his gaze directed at the carpet where the young woman had knelt only minutes before. He walked to a dark spot almost the diameter of a basketball. He knew instantly what the stain must be.

Dr. Stuart dropped to his hands and knees. Putting his face to the floor, he breathed deeply, imagining the not-so-distant future when he would sample her flavor firsthand.

It was not the first time in her life that Claudia believed she had found the right man, but it was the first time she was correct. Dr. Stuart never did discover exactly why his wife enjoyed the things she did. After that Sunday though, he really never cared to know the reason.

Claudia Stuart never again let anyone tell her there was anything wrong with her; except Henry, of course. He derided her often, though always in private, yet no matter how caustic his words or harsh his tone, all she ever heard was, "I love you." Appropriately so, since that was exactly what he meant to say.

THE END
Copyright 2004 by Penelope Street
Posted with permission at Literotica.com
All other rights reserved.

12