Professional Realtor Level

Story Info
A realtor gets creampies all day before going home to hubby.
2.3k words
3.51
89.4k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

"I hope you have a good day, Marissa," my husband kissed me lovingly on the cheek but it didn't faze me. I had a lot of work to get done that day and my husband's kiss wasn't on the agenda.

"Thanks. You have a good day, too!" My fake realtor voice was already in place and he grimaced at the sound of it. I knew he hated my fake voice and the fake persona that I used to sell houses. He had told me all about how he hated it a million times. I had swallowed his insults in favor of doing my business on my own time. Now I made him swallow a lot more than insults. He had no idea what kind of woman I really was. As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, my other life began; the life that didn't include my husband and kids.

I rolled up the window of my Cadillac and pulled out into the street. I made my way across town to my first stop, a two-story home with six bedrooms and a pool. I pulled into the driveway and opened the lockbox before keying in. I had met a hot man at the open house for this property and I was excited to see him again. I had just opened all of the windows in the house when I saw his car pull up. I had been hoping for a bit more time to prepare the property before he arrived but since he was already getting out of his car and making his way to the front door I shrugged, took a deep breath and opened the front door for him.

"Terry! It's so nice to see you again!"

"Marissa! Looking fantastic! I love that jacket on you!" Terry wanted to fuck me. I knew it and I could tell by the way he was looking at me that his cock was probably getting hard in his pants. I had been counting on it.

"Thank you," I twirled around seductively, willing him to notice the tight skirt I had chosen to wear for the occasion. I knew I would be seeing him first thing and I knew how much he liked tight skirts.

"That skirt! Wow. Marissa! You look nice." He looked suspicious of me now and I wondered if I had overdone it. The key was to make it look like my flirtatious nature was simply part of my personality. I didn't want anything to look too contrived and so I tried to cover my mistake.

"I've gained some weight. It's a bit tight. Sorry about that," I apologized.

"Oh, wow! I can't tell. You look fantastic," he told me.

"Thanks, Terry. Okay, so you want to do one more walk-through? Let me lead the way," I walked him through the house, going over the best features, one of them being a custom security system that I had been fucking around with since the property had been vacated. I had the cameras already rolling for what I was about to do with Terry and I knew exactly where I wanted to do it. The master bedroom had a large closet that was bigger than my own master bedroom that I shared with my husband. I wanted to fuck Terry in there.

I led the way through each and every room, saving the master bedroom for last. When we finally reached it, my pussy was dripping wet. I could feel the ooze down one of my legs and that feeling of helpless abandon. I knew what I was going to do even before I did it. I walked into that closet and I made Terry mine.

"Wow, it's amazing in here! I would buy this house just for this closet! Your wife would love this, wouldn't she?"

"Indeed she would. In fact, let me get a few photos in here." He clicked away, sending pictures to his wife of the closet.

"How about I give you a blowjob in here, Terry." I smiled warmly at him and then looked directly at his cock.

"No can do, Marissa. I'm married. You know that."

"I wouldn't tell anyone. It's just this closet has me all worked up. I want to do something in it, even if it's just fucking a random guy. That would be you. No strings. I'm married too." I winked at him.

"You're bad, Marissa."

"I'm the worst. Now give me your dick and I'll suck it really good for you, Terry. Promise." I reached my hand toward his pants and to my shock, he began to unbuckle his belt and take down his pants. His cock was larger than I thought it would be. He was a handsome man, with strong, dark features. I had been lusting after him since we first met but I wanted the conditions to be right. This closet felt right and so I dropped to my knees and gave him the kind of blowjob that most men only dream of.

I wanted to be the girl that gave the kind of blowjobs that brought men to their knees, the kind that made them want to fuck me until their balls were good and empty. I was going to drain Terry's cock so good that he wouldn't want to use his wife as his cum dumpster anymore. There was a new cum dumpster in town and I was going to steal as much of Terry's cum as I could. I concentrated on taking his cock deep down my throat without choking. I opened my mouth widely, my jaw completely open and taking so much more of Terry's cock than his wife ever had. That was the goal. I wanted to be that much better than his wife so that he would need me.

"How's that?" I asked, pausing to find out what his reaction to the blowjob was.

"You are the best at sucking cock! No woman has ever sucked me the way you are right now. Please don't stop, Marissa. I'm sorry I said I wanted to be faithful to my wife. That was before I found out how good at sucking cock you are."

"I'm good at fucking too," I told him and I stood up and hiked up my tight skirt, revealing that I wasn't wearing any panties at all.

"No panties! Wow! Marissa. I never knew you were this kind of girl."

"There's a lot you don't know about me," I warned him and I was being honest. He had no way of knowing what a slut I was and how many other men I had seduced just like this. "Fuck me, Terry!"

He looked down at his cock as I looked over my shoulder at him, willing him to stick it in me. I could see that he was going through a moral dilemma, unable to decide if he should give in and fuck me the way he wanted to or if he was too big of a pussy to actually go through with it. He made his decision, sinking his cock into me from behind. I fell forward, catching myself with my arms. His cock was still inside of me and he held me down while roughly fucking me.

"I've been wanting to get inside this pussy since we started working together, Marissa. Now, what are you doing to do? Huh?" he asked me as he hammered my pussy hard and fast. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my whole head back. I was loving this and I came right then and there, screaming until my screams were filling the closet and rising out the door and into the master bathroom.

"I'm going to take that cock!" I screamed when I had caught my breath enough to answer him.

"That's a good slut!" he screamed at me, the word slut hanging in the air like a curse word. I pushed my pussy out to meet his cock with every thrust and I knew that he was going to cum. I could feel the pressure building inside of his balls as they smacked my clit with every thrust. I braced myself as he screamed, his cock spewing its cream deep into my bare pussy.

That was one load of cum for the day. Not a bad start for a slut like me.

"Thank you, Terry. That was amazing. I guess we should finalize everything now, right?" I asked, not even skipping a beat.

"I can't believe that just happened!" Terry's face was red and flushed.

"Yeah, it was awesome! I do have another appointment at ten so follow me." I waited for him to get up and pull his pants up before I pulled out and presented the contract for him to sign. He followed my directions, signing where I indicated.

"We should hang out again sometime, Marissa."

"Of course! Text or call me anytime. It's been a pleasure doing business with you but I must go. I have my next meeting in just a bit." He waved pathetically at me as I pulled out of the driveway and made my way to the next home I was showing. This was the first visit and I normally waited until I knew the men enough to know if I could get away with fucking them. This guy was really sexy and I was still horny from Terry's cock fucking me. I knew I needed more the minute I saw my client.

"I'm Joel," he shook my hand. He was confident and God knows I was a sucker for confident guys. I showed him around the house, and true to form I offered him a blowjob when I hit the master bedroom. There was a hint of sex already in the air and this home still had people living in it. There was a soft bed and once I sat down on it I knew I was going to offer him a blowjob. How could I resist?

"Joel? Do you want a blowjob?" I asked him.

"Excuse me?"

"You want me to suck on your dick for you?" I asked him again.

"You would do that?"

"Yeah. I love sucking cock," I told him and I was being honest. I did love sucking cock.

"Okay, sure. I guess," he pulled his cock out and to my delight, it was much bigger than Terry's.

"Joel, has anyone told you that you have a perfect cock?"

"No! My wife says it's average."

"This? Average? No way! I can barely fit it in my mouth!" I stuffed his cock in my mouth and knowing that he was married only made it taste sweeter. I loved making men cheat on their wives. I fucking loved my job. I got so much sweet dick this way. Married sex was so boring and sex with my clients was so much more exciting. I loved it. I sucked Joel's cock, working my magic on him with my mouth, getting him addicted to me. I knew I would have to fuck the shit out of Joel's dick whenever possible, which meant I really needed to retain him as a client.

"Wow, you are amazing at sucking cock, Marissa!"

"Thank you! I love doing it!" I wasn't lying. I did love sucking cock but I wanted Joel to fuck me too. I wanted his cock inside of me and so I slid my mouth off of it and guided him to where he was sitting on the bed. I climbed onto his lap and lowered my pussy down on his cock. I rode him like a fucking bull rider, bucking and hanging on as I took it, using the momentum between us to create the kind of earthshattering orgasm that I had always been searching for. Joel's cock was amazing.

"I came so hard," I clung to him, holding him tightly, unable to go on.

"Let me have a turn then," he scooped me up and flipped me onto my back on the bed. He parted my legs and pushed his cock into my pussy. He was so big that I wasn't expecting the sensations that filled me. I was cumming almost instantly as he moved in and out of me slowly. He picked up the pace until he was slamming his cock into me. I was growling like an animal as I came. I was screaming for all the orgasms he was giving me and I knew that Joel was going to make things hard for everyone else I was fucking. He was easily the best fuck of my life.

"Where should I cum, Marissa?"

"Cum inside of me. It's okay," I told him.

"Okay..." I watched him grunt and groan as he unloaded his cum deep into my pussy. I felt so useful as he filled me up. I felt like I understood my true purpose on Earth until he pulled out of me and tucked his cock back into his pants.

"I really like this place but shouldn't we be looking at more places?" Joel asked me.

"Yes, sure. Of course. Sorry about that detour. Let's get back on track." I grabbed my phone and looked over my schedule. I hadn't been planning on Joel. Maybe I could fuck him a few times if I was going to be showing him a few more properties. I had Jack, Bobby, and Tyree later that afternoon, and all of those guys would definitely be fucking me. I wondered how many loads would be in my pussy by the end of the day and how much fun it was going to be to make my husband eat my pussy and fuck in their messes when I got home.

"I don't mind being distracted," Joel let me know. "You can put your mouth on me anytime."

"And you can dump your cum in me anytime," I looked at him over my shoulder and saw the naughty grin on his face. I loved being a slut. My husband had no idea how much cum he'd fucked in and eaten and something about that pleased me. I guess after 15 years of marriage I was just over it. Feeding him cum from guys he didn't know I was fucking was my new sport and I was definitely at that professional realtor level.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers