Professional Wife Abused at Home

Story Info
Turned on by dirty sex.
742 words
3.18
114k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers

We were newlyweds when I got my first big job. I'm a software engineer in Silicon Valley she had a job in local government, I thought we were both on the fast track. Not so, I found out she was cheating with her boss and his assistant director, maybe more. I saw alcoholic lunch breaks and her fucking both of them in the boss's van. There were rumors at her office about an affair and I had to be tested for STD. The boss's wife told him to stay away from her and he did. Soon, my ambitious little wife said she had interviewed for a job, for a substantial raise at the Appraisers office. With a recommendation from her current boss, she had a lock on the job.

My wife trained her replacement, Debbi, more full-bodied than my lover, larger breasts, brunette and a great personality. She became a guest at the drunken lunchbreaks. At lunch, her thing was to put a pickle up her cunt and return it for dining pleasure. Such a professional group, right? After my wife started at the Appraisers office Debbi eventually got divorced and serves to this day as fuck-bunny for Roads.

The woman I adore, is a petite 5'1" with blond shoulder length blonde hair. Slim-waisted with shapely legs, she hates her small breasts, but if you saw her naked you'd think she's totally fuckable, but possibly underage. Her cunt is shaved, maybe because bossman told her to? What's amazing is how small her cunt is and how her pussy tightens up around my cock. It might be intentional, or maybe it clamps down when it gets stuffed. Either way I can hardly last a stoke before I come. I usually lick her up to get her off. Married and not much sex now, but what a feeling when I'm inside her. I'm average size, maybe 6" but with her legs spread wide I can feel her cervix poking back when I thrust into her. Pushing harder makes her squirm so I'm careful. But when the boss fucked her, she was pounded hard and pushed back harder. His cock thrust past her womb up into her abdomen, and she never let up. Leaving Roads would change everything, I hoped.

We had some parties at our place. At one of the last, workmates Gary and Dave, and Gary's girlfriend flopped at our place. Dave came along stag. We were all pretty wasted after an evening of smoking and drinking. I had called last round and, sexy wife was the only one made it to the kitchen for the final round. I could see she was already a little sloppy drunk. She weaved towards the bar and Gary's girlfriend snuggled up to me. I instinctively groped her tits, then her crotch. She responded immediately and before I knew it her mouth was locked on my cock.

Gary and Dave up and made their way to the kitchen while I had a major orgasm into the girlfriend's mouth and fell back in the couch. Feeling bad for coming on to her, I apologized. She wiped and giggled saying she wasn't really Gary's girlfriend but was hired for this date. Hearing vaguely sexual sounds out of the kitchen I hitched up my pants to go see. Shit. My little wife was spread-eagled naked on our table with her head over the edge and Gary's cock rammed down her throat. She was gagging on him as he pushed it in as far he could. Facing the window with her legs up Dave was pounding deep into her cunt in full view of the window.

Then it occurred to me. The escort was to distract me so they could abuse my wife. I watched with a sick feeling as they both finished with her as quickly as possible. Why would they do it? Who told them to?

She stopped gagging, caught her breath and rolled off the table. I yelled at my 'friends' to get out, fast. On the way out Dave had the nerve to tell her, her cunt was worth money and she should 'go pro'.

I can't understand how she let this happen to her. Thinking back to how she pleasured her former boss and whoever else in the Roads department, she seems to get off on being naughty and her biggest turnon is dirty, nasty sex. I'm afraid I married a whore. What can I do?

jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers