Professional Wife Trainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my wife, and went to work on her udders. It was hard to pinch her nipples because her tits were flailing around wildly below her. I had to grab them really hard to keep them from slipping away. I guess that that did it for her. She started buckling again, moaning unintelligibly with her mouth full of cock.

This had me so turned on, that I started cumming in her mouth. I half expected her to spit out my cock. But instead, Rick started cumming in her ass, thus thrusting my wife forward onto my erupting cock. I was so deep down her throat, that I thought I could feel her tonsils as I exploded inside her mouth. She started gulping down my cum as if she couldn't get enough of it. She gagged as she coughed some of my cum out of her nose. "That'a girl." said Rick as he pushed her head further down my erection.

Rick pulled out of her ass, as Barbara collapsed into my lap. She was purring like a satisfied kitten. Rick helped me up, as Barbara rolled onto the floor and started playing with herself. She seemed not to take any notice of us. She was sprawled out on his living room carpet, shamelessly masturbating in a perpetual orgasm.

"That's it," said Rick. "Her training is complete. You can now fuck her ass anytime you feel like it." We both shook hands my wife who was still writhing writhing on the floor in ecstasy. Then we left to freshen up and get dressed.

When I came back, Barbara was sleeping on the floor, ravaged and naked. Rick picked up her leash and handed it over to me. "Time to take her home, bud." I picked up her dress and her purse, and led her to the car. I laid her naked body down in the back seat.

Rick came outside and shook my hand.

Barbara opened her eyes and stared at him dreamily. "Thanks Rick, this was great. I'm going to have fond recollections of this night." She closed her eyes and resumed playing with her clit.

"My pleasure." Answered Rick, "You two are welcome to stop by here anytime you like." he smiled and waved as we started driving away.

I smiled happily into the back mirror. My wife had two fingers in her cunt, and was writhing in ecstasy.

This had been an interesting couple of days.

12