Professor

Story Info
Professor needs to put a student in line.
1.5k words
4.14
59.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and her head peeked in. "Professor? You wanted to see me?"

He looked up from his desk and nodded, watching her walk into his office. Dressed as usual in a short skirt and a button-down shirt with too many buttons unfastened, she always exuded an air of promiscuity.

Sitting down in the chair facing his desk, she didn't bother crossing her legs, but left them splayed lewdly open, allowing him a glimpse of her creamy inner thighs and a hint of further delights.

Closing his book, he looked at her, resolutely trying not to leer at her exposed cleavage. "Yes. I wanted to talk to you about your manner of dress. It's much too provocative for the classroom. Most of the guys are not paying attention to the lecture, but what it would feel like to fuck your tight little pussy."

"Professor!" She spluttered, shocked at his forward language.

"Oh hush. You know it's true. Why else would you dress like a whore if you didn't want to be treated like one?"

"Well, professor," she said was a hint of resolve in her voice, "I like the way I dress, and I like how I feel when I'm dressed like this, so I'm not going to change. What are you going to do about that?"

"I'm going to do exactly what you want me to do." He said ominously. "Now stand up and put your hands flat on my desk."

With a defiant toss of her hair, she complied, sticking her ass further into the air than necessary, which was completely fine by him.

Her defiant look slipped a little when she saw him pull a wooden ruler out of his desk.

"What...?" She started, but trailed off with a gasp when he flipped up the back of her skirt to expose the perfect globes of her ass, the black thong she was wearing nestled enticingly between her cheeks.

"I'm going to spank you ten times with this, and you're going to count each one and thank me for it. Is that clear?"

She nodded, cowed by his authoritative manner. He smiled. Her submissiveness will be very useful shortly.

"Oh, I forgot one thing." He trailed off as he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out three large binder clips. "I need to put these on first so you truly know how a whore is treated."

Reaching forward, he turned her to face him, then pulled apart the hem of her shirt, ripping it open to expose her breasts. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra underneath by the visibly hard nipples poking up against the cotton.

She whimpered as he rolled her nipples in his fingers, making them stand up straight and proud. Hissing, she tried to squirm away as he affixed the clamps to her swollen buds, but was unsuccessful. The clips cut off the blood supply making her nipples throb painfully. Kneeling between her legs, he found her clit already pronounced, and closed the clip around it causing her to buck with a cry. Turning her once more, he made sure her hands were flat against the desktop.

CRACK! "One. Thank you sir."

CRACK! "Two. Thank you sir," she gasped.

CRACK! "Four... thank you sir." He paused.

"You forgot three. Surely you haven't had enough already?" She could hear the pleased tone in his voice.

CRACK! "Four. Thank you sir," she repeated. He caressed her reddening cheeks.

"No. You're still on three. You need to count properly."

She moaned. CRACK! "Three. Thank you sir."

With each blow, her ass began to darken, and by ten her skin was bright red and almost hot to the touch.

Sliding a hand between her legs, he found her panties were soaked through. "I knew it. A true whore." She whimpered audibly.

He grasped the hem of her panties, pulling them down her legs, baring her bare mound to his view. He slid first one than two fingers inside her dripping pussy, hearing her moan. Fingerfucking her gently, he was pleased at how wet she was.

Abruptly he pulled his fingers from her and she heard a rustle behind her, and the crinkle of a condom wrapper opening.

"What...?" She started, but let out a gasp as his hard length filled her completely. With a steadying hand on her hip, he thrust deeply inside once, twice, three times, then pulled out. Suddenly, she felt the broad head of his cock nudging her tiny crinkled asshole.

"Since you're clearly a whore, I need to find something really tight to enjoy." She groaned as he began to apply pressure, crying out when his cockhead finally entered past the tight ring of muscles. He continued the slow application of pressure until her was buried completely to the hilt.

Pausing to let her get used to the feeling of fullness, he then began to slowly, but steadily, fuck her ass. The more the thrust, the looser she became, until he was sure that he wouldn't hurt her. He began to deepen and quicken his strokes until each thrust was buffeting her against his desk. She whimpered as his hips hit the sore skin of her ass.

Reaching around he jiggled the clip on her clit causing her to orgasm hard, which caused her to squeeze harder around his cock. He gave a roar and came, filling the condom with cum.

Collapsing on her back, they were both breathing hard. He finally was able to pull out of her ass, letting her slump against the desk.

"On your knees," he ordered, and she complied with a wary look on her face. He pulled off the soiled condom, and gestured to his cum-covered cock.

"Clean me off."

She took him into her mouth, sucking and licking him clean, while his hand fisted in her hair encouraging her. Eventually he pulled away, letting her lean back against the desk looking decidedly -- and deliciously -- mussed.

"Lay on your back on my desk. I'm not done with you."

She stood on shaky legs and lay along the width of his desk, after he put most of the items which had been on top of it, on the floor.

Spreading her legs, he sat in his chair and lowered his mouth to her dripping cunt and began to feast.

"Please sir. Can you remove the clamps? They hurt so bad." She whimpered.

Raising his head, he looked at her, surprised she would interrupt her own pleasure. "I'll remove one set -- breasts or clit -- which one?"

"The one on my clit please." Even though she neglected to call him sir, he removed the clamp and she hissed at the feeling of blood returning.

He took the stiff bud gently between his teeth, raking it, delighting in her cries of pleasure, her hands tangling in his hair.

He continued to lick and suckle until she had cum twice and was breathless with need.

"Please sir. Fuck me. I need to feel you inside of me."

He stood and walked around the desk. The way she was laying, her mouth was even with his groin.

"Soon. First, get me hard again."

She opened her mouth and he slid his cock inside. With her head practically hanging off the edge of the desk, he was able to slide in deep with each thrust. Cupping her breasts, he made the clips on her nipples bounce enticingly. When he finally stepped back, her face was pink and there was a trail of precum hanging from her nose.

Sitting back down in his chair, he gestured to his lap. "Come on then. You wanted me inside of you."

She hopped off the desk eagerly, wiping the cum off her face. Straddling his legs, she lowered herself onto his thick cock, sliding all the way down his length until his cockhead bumped against her cervix. She began to ride him furiously, the steady slapping sound of skin on skin and their heavy breathing echoing in the small room.

Reaching up, he removed her nipple clamps, groaning as she tightened around him from the painful tingling sensation of blood returning. He drew each into his mouth, his hands sliding to her sore ass, helping her bounce harder, drawing him deeper, as she whimpered.

"Cum for me. I want to feel you cum around my cock." No sooner as he finished his command, she began to buck in an intense orgasm bringing him along in its wake. He exploded deep inside of her with a guttural moan.

Without being ordered, she slid off his lap and dropped to her knees, taking his spent cock into her mouth once more, cleaning off their juices from his skin. When she finished, she looked up at him, still kneeling at his feet. "I'm sorry sir. I'll try to dress less provocatively from now on."

He nodded, "Good. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

She stood on wobbly legs and left the room, closing the door softly behind her. Reaching down, he picked up her forgotten panties off the floor and smiled. He loved role play night.