Professor

Story Info
A research assistant fucks her boss/professor.
1.7k words
4.27
68.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met when I became his research assistant. He was cute and had a killer accent, but that didn't mean as much as how kind he was.

Two months later, I was riding in his car instead of driving my own. We talked about everything, from politics to hobbies to the differences between the Netherlands and the US. It was during one of these rides that I noticed how intense his eyes were, green at the pupil flaring out to brown at the edge of the iris.

It was little things, at first: his hand on my shoulder as he leaned over to show me something, making coffee for me in his office, wicked little jokes. Nothing the other RAs would think twice about, when they were around to witness it. But it piled up, and I started to suspect the crush was mutual.

In November, we started discussing the differences between Clusiidae and Piophilidae, and somehow we both stood up and moved closer without realizing it. We fell silent after talking about the flies' wing color and just stared at each other. I'm not sure who started it, but the next thing I knew his mouth was on mine. My hands settled on his hips. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer, until I was squished against him and I was hugging him back.

The kiss deepened. I could taste coffee on his breath and in his mouth. His lips were rough and chapped from being outside so much. His stubble rasped against my cheeks, and his cheekbone was pushing against my glasses. His hands landed on my ass and pulled me in until he was the only thing on my mind.

He pulled away and looked down at me. I looked back up, sure my cheeks were just as red with excitement as his were, and asked, "Why'd you stop?"

He smiled, showing dimples. "To make sure you wanted this as much as I did."

"More," I told him, and stood on my toes to claim his mouth again. I wasn't quite tall enough. He huffed in amusement and started walking, arms still around me so I had to walk backwards. "What-"

"Shh," he said, eyes dancing with amusement.

Something hit my hips and he pressed upward on my ass, encouraging me to jump. I put my hands on the table behind me and hopped up. He stood between my legs and looked at me, my eyes now almost level with his.

"Better," he murmured, and kissed me again. One of his hands cradled my cheek; the other held mine on the table. My free hand came up to tangle in his hair.

The kiss went on for what felt like hours. It was perfect; never before had I been kissed so thoroughly by someone who knew what they were doing. His hands left their initial position to stroke my breasts through my shirt, and I responded by reaching around to cup his ass. It was about then that I became aware that my hips were hitching forward helplessly and my panties were getting soaked. He had a very prominent bulge in his pants.

He pulled away, pupils blown wide. "We should slow down."

"Why?"

"Because if we keep going I'm going to fuck you right here, and a bed would be better for you."

"Fuck the bed, I want you."

He smiled and reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. "You sure?"

"Fucking fuck me already."

"In that case" - his long-fingered hands dove into the depths of his wallet and extracted a foil packet - "get your pants off."

I got off the table and slid them down, taking my panties with them. He was still undoing his belt when I kicked off my shoes, taking the clothes with them and leaving me naked from the waist down. My fingers skimmed the hem of my shirt, teasing him for where his eyes traced my movements, and then pulled it off in one swift movement. Clad in only my green bra, I watched as he undid the closure on his pants and shoved them down to his knees.

He was a boxers man, with his dick upright and begging for attention. He opened the foil packet, pushed his boxers down, and rolled the condom on. I hadn't seen many penises before, but he looked big, and a trickle of apprehension made its way down my spine.

It must have made it onto my face, too, because he took me by the shoulders and said, "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He kissed me again, soft and sweet, and traced a hand down my side to my hip and then around to where no one but myself had touched before.

The first graze against my clit had me shuddering and digging my nails into his back. When he slid a finger inside me, my mouth popped open and I gasped aloud.

He chuckled. "You're all ready, aren't you?" he murmured. His finger stroked against the front of me, rubbing a spot that had me seeing stars. "I want to get my tongue in there and take you apart. But not right now - right now, get back up on the table."

I obeyed, and he stood in front of me again, between my legs like he had when we'd been kissing. Now, though, I was naked but for a bra, and he had his pants around his ankles and his dick jutted proudly from between his legs.

We stared at each other for a few seconds. I didn't know what he was thinking, but thoughts rushed through my head - ethics, morals, laws, how he could possibly fit inside me - until he kissed me again and rational thought took a backseat. My eyes closed as I gave myself over completely to him.

The head of his dick parted my labia, and I whimpered into his mouth. He kept coming, pushing his way slowly inside of me, spreading me wider than I'd ever been. My legs involuntary convulsed, ankles hitting the backs of his knees.

He groaned into my mouth and pushed his hips hard and fast. A quick burst of pain ripped through me as he ran right through my hymen, and I gasped. Mistaking it for pleasure, he grabbed my legs, pulled them up around his waist, and started pushing in and out, tiny little motions that did nothing to calm the fire in my belly.

"More," I groaned. He obeyed, speeding up, thrusting inside me until I was being pushed back and pulled forward in time with his hips.

I linked my ankles around his waist and my arms around his back, holding on for dear life. He broke the kiss and moved his mouth to my neck. One arm remained encircling me, holding me in place. His other hand found my breasts and brushed over my nipples. They hardened further at his touch.

Pleasure washed over me, canceling out the lingering pain of my broken virginity. My head fell back and my mouth opened. I panted heavily, lost to the sensations of his mouth on my neck, his hand on my breast, his steady pumping inside of me. My legs tightened around him, pulling him closer, as the first quiver of my abdomen told me what was about to happen.

He felt it, too, because he moved his hand from my breast to my clit, and pleasure crashed over me like the crest of a wave, dragging me down until I couldn't see or breathe or do anything but feel. I cried out, nails scratching into his back and leaving marks, as I had my first orgasm at someone else's hands.

He fucked me through it, and when I went limp, he slowed down and kissed my jaw, my cheek, my forehead. He let me fall back against the table, and when I was on my back, he grabbed my hips hard enough to bruise and went back to work. He pulled at a nipple with his teeth, and I could feel sweat drip down on me. He switched to the other one and his sweat cooled on my skin.

He lunged forward, pushing me up the table, and his mouth came back to mine, hungrily claiming me for his own. A few more thrusts and he stood straight up, pulled me down on his cock, and shuddered. Through the condom I could feel him get hard, then softer.

He fell down on top of me, supporting some of his weight on his forearms. His chin rested on my shoulder. Breathing heavily, we laid there for a minute, collecting ourselves.

"Good for you?" he asked at last.

"Fucking fantastic. You?"

"Amazing. You're amazing."

I laughed breathlessly. "You did all the work."

"You can pay me back next time."

"I look forward to it." I stroked my hand through his hair and kissed his neck, soft and chaste.

He groaned and pushed himself up to look at me. "You're gonna kill me."

"Nope. I want you alive for a long time to come."

He smiled and stood. When he went to take the condom off, he hesitated. "I - oh, God, you're bleeding."

I pushed myself up on my elbows. "First time."

"Oh, Jesus Christ, I really should have waited for a bed."

"Uh-uh. I feel good, you feel good, it was good. End of story. Don't ruin it."

"I won't. But really, next time, we're on a bed."

I stretched my back out as much as I could. "Works for me. The table's not really comfortable. And we could get caught."

"Then get dressed."

I did. He tied off the condom and pulled his pants back up. He glanced at the clock and said, "Ugh. I have a class to teach in ten minutes."

"Then go. I have my other job this afternoon, so I won't be here when you get back, but-"

"I'll call you," he promised. He kissed me again, slow and sweet, and left.

Smiling, I cleaned up the bugs, forgotten in their ethanol, and grabbed my backpack. This was going to be a good thing - I could feel it.