Professor Armstrong

Story Info
Carrie finds an unexpected way to pass History class.
1.6k words
3.84
31.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie tapped her foot impatiently, glancing down at her watch. Class was almost over, and she was looking forward to getting home. History was not her favorite subject.

Professor Armstrong surveyed his classroom as he wrapped up his lecture about Antebellum abolitionists. He noticed Carrie in the third row paying attention to anything but him, and remembered he had intended to speak to her after class about her failing grade. He took the opportunity to take in her sexy form while she was looking elsewhere. Her cute face was framed by her short, bouncy brown hair. She had big dark eyes. And her body was small and curvy with a little extra in all the right places. He loved short women, and Carrie was about 5'2. He knew it might be funny for him to seek them out, him being 6'4 tall, but he loved fucking a little woman.

"That's it for today, I'll see you all on Thursday." Professor Armstrong paused and lowered his voice, turning to look at Carrie. "Miss Lane, would you please to the front to speak with me?" Armstrong smiled warmly and enjoyed the surprised, frightened look on her face. He stood at the desk in front of the class as a couple students asked him questions and the rest filed out of the classroom. When only Carrie was left, Professor Armstrong motioned for her to sit down. He walked to the door, closed it, and turned around.

"Miss Lane, do you know why I'm asking to speak with you?" Carrie smiled nervously.

"Um, no, sir...?"

"Ah. I've been concerned about your performance in class." He walked slowly closer to the girl.

"My grades, sir?" The professor did not respond until he had walked within a few feet of the girl, then stopped and sighed.

"Yes, but more than that as well. I notice you don't pay attention in class." Carrie's face registered embarrassment and fear. "Why is that?"

"Well, sir, I do pay attention--"

"Don't lie to me." he said quietly. Carrie stared up at him, frozen.

"You don't care about the class. You are currently failing." Carrie gasped.

"No! I need to pass this class, I..."

"But will you start paying more attention?" Carrie looked guilty. Professor Armstrong sighed again, a big heaving breath, and walked two steps closer to the small, seated girl.

"What else would you do to pass the class, Carrie?" he asked, and congratulated himself on being such a gentleman. He always gave them the choice of making the offer.

"Uh-- well..." she mumbled, unsure of herself. "Sir--" she stated, sitting up and looking him in the eye. "I would do-- well, just about anything..."

Professor Armstrong smiled down at her. He would get what he wanted.

"Well, Carrie, I could use some help myself, you know..." the professor hinted as he placed one of his big hands over the crotch of his pants. He gently adjusted his manhood within its confines in a way that revealed what was already a massive erection.

Carrie blushed and leaned back in what she thought was a seductive pose. "Professor, could I please help?" she purred. He took the last two steps before he was positioned directly in front of her, the big bulge in his pants staring her in the face.

Carrie looked up at him and licked her lips. She placed both hands on his narrow hips, then moved one lightly over the tent in his crotch. He settled back, jutting his hips out for her. She began rubbing the length of him lightly, feeling his size.

"Mmm, Professor... you've got a big one," she whispered. Armstrong chuckled and gave a nod. Carrie looked like she was getting into it; he was looking forward to this.

Her little fingers began to grip his girth more firmly, stroking from the base of his cock to the tip and back, over and over. Her other hand moved to the button his pants and began to remove them. Professor Armstrong put his hands on his hips and groaned.

"Ohhhh... yeah. I think we've found your hidden talent," he said. Carrie giggled, pleased, as she unzipped him. She then used both hands to pull them down enough to reveal his straining erection. Her eyes widened as she took in the outline of his schlong through his briefs. Carrie rubbed her hands more firmly through the thin fabric and her breathing deepened. The professor finally reached into his briefs and pulled out a monster of a cock. Carrie inhaled; he had to be at least ten inches wide and twice as thick as any cock she'd ever taken. He gripped the base and held it out to her lips.

"Suck it," he grunted. Carrie obeyed. She licked the swollen head once, twice, then covered it with her mouth.

"Mmph" she moaned as she took as much of him in her mouth as she could fit. She pushed back and forth over his shaft, taking half of him in her hot wet mouth. She heard him grunting, then felt a big hand on the back of her head pushing her down onto his dick. She sucked in a deep breath before she felt her mouth stuffed full of cock meat. She heard her professor groan, and worked her tongue along his shaft, relieved he was enjoying it. She pulled herself of his dick for a breath then went down again as far as possible, feeling his strong hand applying helpful pressure on the back of her neck. She felt his cock slide down her throat and tried not to gag on it. She looked up at him to watch his face and was pleased to see him smiling. She tried to smile back at him around the massive dick stuffed her mouth. He chuckled and pumped his hips gently, fucking her face.

"Very, very good," Professor Armstrong encouraged, half-laughing. He gently pulled his wet dick out of her throat and let her catch her breath. As soon as it was out of her mouth, Carrie had her little hands wrapped around it, stroking the length of him obscenely. "I'd say that's a solid C performance." Carrie pouted, her lips swollen and wet with saliva. "But I'm guessing you're looking to do a little better, am I right?"

Carrie nodded eagerly. "Yes, sir!" Professor Armstrong smiled and leaned down in front of her, moving his face close to hers as if for a kiss. Her eyebrows shot up first in anticipation then surprise when he suddenly lifted her bodily and deposited her on his desk, on all fours. Carrie looked back at him nervously.

The professor, walked around to her rear end and began gently rubbing her ass checks through her short pleated skirt. She thrust her ass out, seeking closer contact. Professor Armstrong gave her a short smack, at which she gave a muffled yelp. Carrie then felt her professor reaching under her skirt, up the insides of her thighs, then finally she felt his thumbs rubbing her swollen pussy through her white cotton panties. She dropped her head and moaned as she fell from her hands to her elbows.

"Mmm," the professor moaned as he slowly and patiently pulled up her skirt, revealing her simple underpants. He again rubbed her ass through the fabric, then dipped lower to brush against her pussy lips and clit. Carrie was panting in arousal and pushing against him. he grinned lasciviously and yanked her panties down around her knees, exposing her pussy to him completely.

"So pretty, Carrie," he moaned as he cupped her mons with his big, warm hand. She shivered. He pushed the heel of his hand against her cunt, feeling her wetness before he began to explore the opening of her hole with one finger. He teased her with just the tip of his finger, feeling her juices flow around it, until she whimpered and begged for him to fuck her. Professor Armstrong grinned as he filled her pussy with one finger, then two, suddenly fucking her roughly as she moaned in desperation. Her hips bucked and she was closed to cumming. Then, Professor Armstrong pulled away.

Carrie whined, looking back at him in pleading agony.

Suddenly, the professor pushed down on her bottom, roughly pinning her stomach to the desk as her legs dangled off the desk. Carrie screamed in surprise, and within seconds Professor Armstrong had shoved all but half of his meat inside of her. She let out high-pitched wails as he began pounding it inside her, getting deeper with every stroke. His big hands held on to her ass cheeks as he rammed his huge cock deeper than she'd ever felt and he felt his entire length hugged by hot, tight wetness of her cunt. He slowed, savoring the feeling, rolling his hips more slowly in and out of her, making her feel his whole length. Carrie was moaning incoherently, her hips rolling with him against the desk.

Professor Armstrong's steady thrusts became rougher and more powerful as his hips slammed into her soft ass. He watched her entire body shudder with the strength of his pounding. He began fucking her faster, reaching over to grab a handful of her hair. Suddenly he felt his cock squeezed by an immense pressure as he felt Carrie cum on top of his dick, whimpering and becoming tense, then limp from the intense pleasure. He pulled out, then thrust back in three more times before he groaned and felt himself unloading within her, shooting hot jets of cum into her young little pussy. He kept pumping her full of jizz until he felt emptied. Sated, he pulled his wet dick out of her pussy and wiped its mess off on her bare ass cheeks. Professor Armstrong quickly stuffed his dick back in his briefs and zipped up his pants.

"B plus," he announced, walking smoothly to his briefcase and picking it up.

"Thank you, Professor," he heard in a small voice. He smiled.

"There's always room for extra credit," he said, and walked out the door.