Professor Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay down on top of her, his bare chest pressing against her tits.

"Can I turn you over?" he asked. "You have such a nice little ass, I want to watch it move while I'm inside you."

Kate smiled and sat up to kiss him, then flipped over onto her stomach. She pushed papers out from underneath her and felt shivers run through her as her naked body hit the cold, polished wood of his desk.

Ben teased her with his cock just a little more before finally entering her, a little at a time. It had been a long time since anyone had made love to her, but she was so well lubricated that she opened to him immediately. He put one hand on each side of her ass as he pushed and pulled himself in and out of her. Kate took her hands and reached to the other side of the desk, using the extra leverage to help his efforts.

She stood on her toes as a way of offering herself to him, and he gratefully accepted, moving himself inside her more and more rapidly. He took one hand off her ass and moved it around to her clit, rubbing it in circles as he continued to slide in and out of her. He was just the right size for her, and she could feel him filling her, rubbing against the inside walls of her cunt and hitting her all the way in the back.

Kate's head reeled. She felt another orgasm rising. Her head felt light again as wave after wave of pleasure spilled over her. It seemed to last for hours, starting straight in her clit and moving in quick pulses out of her head, hands and feet. Ben continued to rub her as he pushed faster and faster inside her.

"Oh, Kate, I can feel you coming. Keep coming baby, I want to come with you."

Kate felt herself come even harder at his words, feeling his testicles slap her ass roughly as he increased his speed as much as he could. Soon, Kate felt his dick pulsing inside of her, then felt a jet of warm liquid spray out of him. She kept coming and he was right there with her. There was so much wetness, Kate could feel it falling out of her and dripping down her inner thighs.

When he was finally finished, he collapsed on top of her, kissing her between her shoulder blades, just like she always imagined he would. Then, reluctantly, he pulled himself out of her, and Kate felt more hot liquid stream down her legs.

Ben turned her around and took her hands in his. He kissed her again, this time with the familiarity of a long-time lover.

"You have no idea..." Kate started. "I have wanted you for so long, since the first day I met you I have been dreaming of this moment. I can't believe this is happening." Kate smiled widely and nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck.

"Oh, Kate, you can't understand...I have never wanted someone the way I want you. I could be inside you forever, I could just sit right here with you forever."

"Please do," she said, looking back up at him.

They stood there holding each other for some time, lost in each other, until the sun began to set.

"We should go," Ben said to her, kissing her forehead. He turned his face up to her and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "Please tell me I can see you again."

"Of course, nothing would make me happier."

They kissed for a few minutes before finally pulling away from each other to get dressed. Kate's head and heart danced with joy. She had made love to Ben, and he wanted to be with her. He actually wanted to be with her.

Ben unlocked the door and peered around the corner.

"You can't tell anyone about this," he said to her. "I want to be with you, but if anyone found out..."

"I know," she said gently. "You can trust me. I don't want anything to happen to us."

She kissed him on the cheek and left his office, glancing back at him one last time before heading down the hallway and back upstairs.

12