Professor Choi

Story Info
College lad dominated by his female Professor.
11.9k words
4.26
49k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is purely fiction any correlation to real people is completely happenstance. Warning This story contains depictions of coerced male on male oral intercourse. The misquote Austin Powers if this is not your bag baby, do not read it.

It was a warm early spring Friday. I was attending a math class in my third semester at a prestigious private western University. The sun was already powerful even at this early spring angle. My math professor a captivating Asian beauty was reviewing a Discontinuous Function problem. It was the three O'clock class, my last class for the day. She was already priming us for the final exam, which was only several weeks away. My eyes focused on her shapely bottom straining against her tight polyester blend pleated skirt as she quickly drew the elliptical graph on the white board. The lower edge of the white lace of her thigh high stockings just came into view as her skirt rode up as she reached to finish the top of the graph. Her body and sexy attire were very distracting. She was stunningly beautiful and only about forty years old. Her skin was a light milky cream color and she was 5 foot six. Her light skin color was very common for women from Korea and Japan. I found it to be the loveliest skin color on any woman anywhere. I had a thing for Asian women. Even more exciting to me were Asian women in authority. Her face barely showed any aging, she looked to be twenty-something.

"Did you all understand how I arrived at the answer?" Professor Choi asked.

There were groans from two young men in the back of the room. I was sitting in the front row as her white pleated skirt rode up exposing her shapely white stocking encased thighs. I shifted in my chair trying to conceal my growing erection. I was becoming more uncomfortable as my jeans were tenting ever more up and the rest of my equipment-needed adjustment. My balls were trapped in an uncomfortable place in my boxer briefs. It was normally a small class perhaps thirty-five students; however, spring fever had taken its toll. Half the class was absent, and the students that showed up were mostly the true math nerds.

"I see some of you are still a little confused," Professor Choi said.

There were ten female students and six male students present. Due to my appendicular predicament, I was thankful for the small turnout. I hoped my erection would escape my peers notice. Professor Hye Lin Choi looked directly at me; her eyes seemed to notice my growing erection. She wetted her full red lipstick colored lips with her tongue. She accidently dropped the dry erase marker in front of my desk and bent over to pick it up as she stared at my crotch. This gave me a good look down her low cut blouse. Her breasts looked massive on her small frame. I could just see the edge of her white lace brassier. Her creamy breasts contrasting with her dark purple top, as her deep brown eyes looked up to catch me looking at her. She caught me looking down her shirt. She smiled wickedly and then frowned as if about to scold me.

"Matthew I want you to come up and do the next problem," Professor Choi said as she called my name. Her lovely lipstick reddened lips mesmerized me; I was lost in fantasy. I came out of a daze, as I slowly comprehended what she had asked.

The terror of the prospect of even the small class seeing my erection distorting my pants sent panic through my brain. I hesitantly stood up and pulled my pants out by my pocket in an attempt to adjust my dilemma. I walked to the white board. I quickly turned towards the board in an effort to hide my aroused condition. She came up behind me with the open modern math textbook. I could smell her inebriating perfume and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I wondered if she knew how she infatuated me. She was my un-confessed love.

"Problem 21, please," she said.

She held the book out so I would have to face the class to read it. I turned to read the problem as my face felt hot with my embarrassment. It took me several turns toward the book to write the entire problem on the board. Each time some of the girls would gasp, as they all seemed to realize my penile predicament. Stacey a beautiful red haired librarian type giggled quietly. Other girls leaned forward trying to get a better view. It was massively embarrassing and the humiliation only made me more visibly aroused. I quickly graphed out the equation, hoping to sit down as soon as possible and no longer have my tenting pants displayed so humiliatingly.

"Very good Matthew that is correct," Professor Choi, said as she accidently brushed my arm. It was as if electricity had jolted me, her subtle touch. It was if the individual hairs on my arm screamed for more contact her lovely limb and my arm tingled minutes after. My lust clouded my brain.

"Did everyone understand how he solved the equation?" Professor Choi asked. All but the two in back nodded their affirmation.

"Since you are up here do problem 22 as well," Professor Choi requested. She was cruelly toying with me.

She set the open text on the corner of her desk a full five steps to the right of the white board. I walked over to try to get the book and bring it with me. As I reached for it, she put her hand on it holding it firmly to the desk. She smiled enjoying how disturbed I was about showing my rock hard ware. Stacey pushed her blue plastic framed glasses back up her nose as she blatantly ogled me. All the girls' eyes seemed riveted to my bulge. I was very shy and this was torture. I wished for a hole to hide in. This equation was longer than the first one I had to make several trips to convey it onto the white board. Each time Stacey the pretty girl, and the girl I had crushed on in High School, would once again stare at my point of embarrassment. Stacey and the professor exchanged knowing glances at my expense.

"Is that problem too hard for you?" Stacey asked with a smirk. I knew she was needling me about my hard-on but I ignored her, just as she had ignored me in High School.

Stacey looked as wholesome as the Irish spring girl did from the soap commercial. She was well built and very hot in her own right. Stacy had come from my hometown; and was quite popular. Her family was one of the premiere wealthy families of that town. My eyes wandered down to see if I could see more of Professor Choi's breast tops each time before I read more of the problem, I could not control my eyes. This was a self-defeating dalliance but I was helpless to stop myself. Each view was keeping me hard and humiliated. She feigned fanning herself by flapping the top of her blouse in an effort to torment me even further. Every time I went back to the desk, she would fan her top as I strained my eyes trying to see more of her breasts and white lace brassiere. She explained each step after I completed it. I could see the top of her bare thigh above the stockings as well. My erection ached as it leaked fluid. I could feel the fluid running down my leg, yet another thing to worry about, would anyone see the track of indecent moisture. I finished the difficult problem.

"That is correct Matthew. Did everyone see how he arrived at the answer?" Professor Choi asked.

Even the two in the back seemed to understand now. She had explained the process again after I had finished. She was a gifted math professor. The bell rang and the students quickly began to file out.

"Can you stay for a minute after class?" Professor Choi asked.

"Yes," I said. The rest of the students fled out of the classroom.

"I need you to see me in my office. Is this your last class?" Professor Choi asked.

"This is my last class; do you want me to come now?" I said.

"Yes follow me and I will lead you to my office," She said.

I followed her out of the building and across the quad toward another building. I could not help but look at her behind multiple times. He amazing derriere wiggled, as I struggled to keep up with her brisk pace. The wind blew the wispy material of her pleated skirt. I had visions of the Marilyn Monroe skirt footage. I hoped the wind would reveal her panties just as the grate did to Marilyn. It was about 400 yards across the windswept grey cobble stone pavers of the quad. My enraged member refused to go soft.

"Hello Professor Choi," a tall thin female student greeted her. I did not recognize her. I hoped she did not notice my erection.

"Hello Cherie," Professor Choi said in reply. I remembered the student now; she was the captain of the girls' varsity basketball team. I was not into sports. I was surprised I even remembered her. She like many feminists was braless and her small pert breasts were sporting hard nipples.

"I love your class," Cherie said.

"Thank you, see you Tuesday," Professor Choi said.

We entered the gothic Victorian aged math office building. She stopped outside a door and she opened it with a key. She held the door so I could enter the small neat and minimalistic decor office. Her office had a modern glass top desk and a grey ergonomic desk chair. It had one file cabinet and potted plant. There were two other grey ergonomic chairs for guests to sit on. There was a built in storage cabinet in the far corner. The antique cabinet original to the building clashed with the rest of the décor. Her plethora of degrees hung framed on the wall in simple chrome frames. Several of which were printed in Korean. I stood in the middle of the office waiting for her to ask me to sit.

"I have noticed the way you look at me during class. It is against our University sexual behavior protocols," she said.

I looked at the floor in shame. Now I have done it. She will probably have me before the student government. I likely will be expelled the way things are now!

"What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked.

"I am sorry, I try not to look, but my eyes disobey me," I said.

"What is it that fascinates you so much?" she asked.

"Your beauty, your body, your lovely skin just everything," I said.

"Well, I can't have you ogling me during class," She said.

"I will try harder," I said.

"That is not enough. You have two choices I will take you before the student government or you will accept my punishment," She said.

"I will accept your punishment," I replied.

"Good, remove all your clothes," she ordered.

"Take off all my clothes Professor?" I asked.

"It is that or a public hearing before the student government," She said.

I feared the public hearing would result in my expulsion. How would I explain that to my doting parents? Even though I was reluctant to, I removed my clothing slowly. I was shy so I dreaded anyone seeing me naked. I took off my shirt.

"Fold it neatly and place it on the desk," Professor Choi said.

I folded it and placed it on the desk as instructed. I bent over and removed my shoes and socks. I put them neatly on the desk as well. I removed my jeans, folded them up, and placed them on the desk. This left me in my boxer briefs. My penis had leaked fluid on them and they were visibly wet.

"Doesn't feel very nice being treated like a piece of meat, does it?" Professor Choi asked.

"No, I am very sorry," I said. I hoped she was going to stop here. I truly did not want to take off my underwear.

"Lose the shorts," She ordered.

I took off my boxer briefs slowly and placed them on the desk as well. I put my hands over my privates trying to conceal them. The lovely sight of her white stockings still distracting me, even though I knew I was in trouble for that very thing.

"Very nice now put your hands at your sides," she ordered. I dithered, so she spanked my bare behind with her hand. I now complied with her forceful command, although still quite shy about her seeing my penis.

She grabbed the pile of my clothes and put them into a file drawer. I felt more naked and vulnerable than I had ever felt. She looked me up and down. My penis was standing out in all of its nine-inch glory. She smiled and licked her lips. She reached out with her perfectly manicured hand and caressed my bare chest. I shivered noticeably from her touch. She twisted a handful of my chest hair pulling several hairs out, one of her red polished nails scratching me. This shocked me a bit. She went back to the file drawer and retrieved a paddle. This kind of paddle I had seen in my favorite fetish porn. It was black leather and the paddle part was long and rectangular. The paddle had silver studs decorating one side. My go to porn of late featured Asian women using one to dominate Caucasian men, like myself. It seemed more menacing live. I felt a lump in my throat.

"Bend over and place your hands flat on the desk," she ordered.

I bent over the desk and placed my sweating palms onto the glass desktop.

"You will count the strokes as I administer them. I will give you twenty-five to start," she said.

She struck my pale bottom and it hurt. I had grown up in a time without corporal punishment, so this was my first spanking.

"One," I said.

She kicked my legs a little farther apart and rubbed the handle of the paddle lightly on my testicles. I felt good but just as I relaxed she turned the paddle over and rapidly smacked my butt cheek.

"Two," I counted.

She lightly used her finger to play with my sack again. Her fingernail lightly scratching my scrotum, I adored her unforgettable touch. Once I relaxed, she surprised me again with a painful blow.

"Three," I said. I waited for her to tease me again, but she hit me quickly this time.

"Four," I gasped. She lightly tickled my anus before a shocking smack

"Five," I said. This was exciting me. I had fantasized about this so many times. She teasingly rubbed my ass cheeks, postponing the inevitable again. Whack, she startlingly spanked me again.

"Six," I counted.

"Do you like being spanked?" Professor Choi asked.

"Yes," I admitted wantonly.

"I knew you would," she said as she spanked me again.

"Seven," I said. She stopped to rub my reddening bottom teasing me even more.

She rapidly administered several in close succession as I dutifully counted them.

"Fifteen," I exclaimed. She rimmed me with her moistened finger. It felt very good.

Five more blows and I was about to ejaculate from the intense excitement.

"Twenty," I said.

She stopped and grabbed my balls. She squeezed them painfully and my imminent orgasm was stymied. She knew just how to control me. She gave me the last five swats.

"Twenty-five," I said. She handed me an empty glass.

"Hold the glass as I milk you into it, I do not want a mess," She said.

I held the glass as instructed and Professor Choi started to stroke my member. I had never had a woman do this to me. It was wonderful. Her small hands were soft, yet strong. Her long red nails contrasting against my penis shaft. Soon I was about to climax. She reached out and squeezed my balls and whatever she did stopped me from coming. It was as if she used an acupuncture technique of some sort.

"I want to play with you more. I don't want you to come yet," Professor Choi said.

She took a break. She retrieved my phone from the file drawer. I never lock my phone. She took a picture of me naked with my erection. She sent it to her phone. She took another of my red bottom and sent that one as well. Is she going to let me come?

"Now I have your number and another way to blackmail you," She said. She again began to play with my member until I was ready to blast again. Once again, she spoiled my orgasm.

"Do you want to cum, Matthew," She asked.

"Oh yes Professor," I said.

"Then you must promise to not play with yourself unless I allow it. Your penis belongs to me now," She said.

"I agree Professor," I said.

"Who does your penis belong to?" Professor Choi asked.

"My penis belongs to you now Professor," I said.

"Good boy," She said.

She stroked me until I almost climaxed, and again she used her technique to prevent my orgasm. She then teased me to the very edge several more times. Eventually she finished me off with her hand. I filled a quarter of the short glass with my semen. I had never had such an intense orgasm or emitted so much fluid. She then took the glass and pressed it to my lips.

"Drink it all up my pet," She said as she tipped the glass into my mouth. I did not want to drink it, but I wanted to please her more than my reluctance. Therefore, I took my own load into my mouth. Once my mouth was full of cum, she began French kissing me. Her tongue forcing the semen down my throat caused me to become erect again. Am I really this perverted? Once she finished kissing me, she retrieved my clothes.

"Get dressed and if you persist in your perverse ways I will have to punish you again," she said.

"I will try to be good," I said.

"I will call you daily to check up on you," She said.

I put my clothes back on and left.

That night my phone rang.

"Mathew put your phone on face time," Professor Choi said.

"Yes Professor," I said. I put my phone on face book.

"Masturbate for me Matthew, but do not come," Professor Choi said.

I slowly stroked my member. I was proud to do as she asked. This was great I was going to show her my big cock spewing semen, but just as I was about to shoot, she stopped me.

"Matthew you cannot climax. Stop playing with yourself and go to sleep," Professor Choi said. I was frustrated yet obedient to her wishes. I went to sleep with a raging hard-on. My dorm roommate Roger laughed.

Every night Professor Choi called and had me, masturbate for her on face time. Each night I lustily stroked myself for her hoping to climax. Yet, every night it was the same thing. She stopped me before I could apex. I was going insane with lust. My cock was constantly hard. I even had to bend over so I could pee with my ever-present erection. Every beautiful woman was a severe distraction; my lust had turned me into more of a horn dog.

During the Wednesday class, I noticed Stacey pulling up her skirt to reveal her sex for Professor Choi. Stacey was not wearing underwear. It appeared that Professor Choi had Stacey as a plaything as well. I still had a huge erection from both the erotic show and all the face time edging. Professor Choi called me up to do another problem. I knew she just wanted to embarrass me about my erection. Each time I turned to read more of this problem, Stacey would flash her naked vagina. Professor Choi was really enjoying my agony. The two women made eye contact and giggled. I loved the sheer humiliation of it. Professor Choi called that night and Thursday night to continue my torment, edging me both times.

The next Friday, I was back in her office for more punishment. I had been, I thought slyly, ogling Professor Choi all week. I realized I had been caught when the Professor demanded I follow her to her office once more. My clothes were in the file drawer and I bent over her desk for my second spanking. She clutched her paddle in her right hand.

"Since you continue to pervert on me I will spank you again," Professor Choi said.

"Count the strokes Matthew," She said as she hit me with the paddle.

"One," I counted.

She struck my taught buttocks.

"Two," I said. She massaged my ass before striking me again.

"Three," I said. She massaged my balls teasing me before she spanked me again.

"Four," I said. She continued to alternate between teasing me and spanking me.

I was very aroused by the time she reached twenty-five strokes. Right after the twenty-fifth stroke, there was a knock on the door. My backside felt very hot. I wondered how red it looked.

"Stay right where you are," she said as she went to answer the door. She opened the door just a crack.