Professor Cooper Ch. 01

Story Info
Young professor talks to student after class.
1.6k words
4.27
54.3k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma47
emma47
5 Followers

Derek Cooper was perfect. Absolutely perfect. He taught linguistics at St. James College on the coast of Washington. Six foot four with red-brown hair and bedroom brown eyes, he could make anyone drool. He was painfully brilliant with a perfect body. At 28, he was the youngest professor and had the eye of every girl on campus. Well-deserved, he also carried perhaps the biggest ego on campus. He was arrogant. He knew he was gorgeous. He knew he could have his way with any woman on campus. He didn't need to be polite or have a sense of humour. His father and grandfather both had graduated from St. James and gone on to become professors, as had he. There was no way he was getting fired.

***

Emma Davis didn't think she was anyone special. She knew she was pretty, knew people paid a lot of money to get her hair colour, knew people worked out five days a week to stay in the shape she managed with healthy eating and at least a twenty-minute walk every day. But there was nothing immensely unique about her. She was smart, a senior studying to go to medical school with a double major—biology and philosophy—and minors in French and revolutionary history. A standard double-major college girl—liberal to the edge of communism, vegetarian, usually messy hair and not much time to do anything but study. Not to mention her viciously large crush on Professor Cooper.

She couldn't help herself. It was the typical bad boy attraction. Rumour on campus was he had a sleek black Lexus and had five speeding tickets in the last year with it. His hair was almost shaggy; he was always politically incorrect and arrogant as all hell. Warmth spread between her legs every time she thought of him.

***

Emma ran her finger over her slit, imagining it was Professor Cooper's finger instead. She shivered and plunged her fingers into herself, wondering how it would feel if they were actually his. Maybe it would happen. Some time.

***

Derek stood in front his mirror after his shower. His eight-inch cock jumped quickly to his touch. He watched as it thickened. Emma Davis. That's who he'd like to stick his prick in. She was an overworked, exhausted senior with a submissive side so obvious it glowed from her eyes. He'd love to throw her down and have his way with her.

He stroked his cock as he thought of her, imagining her lips around it. It would happen. Some time.

***

"Ms. Davis, if you would please stay after class," his voice shot through her mind.

Fuck. That probably meant she failed the last test. She knew the material; she just could never focus on the test when he was sitting within twenty feet of her.

"What did you need sir?" she asked.

"In my office."

Her heart dropped. She couldn't handle getting lower than a B in this class if she was going to graduate with top honours.

"What seems to be the problem, sir?" she asked.

***

Man, he adored this. The girl followed him like a puppy with its tail between its legs, her big puppy dog eyes threatening to let tears fall if he was too harsh. She called him sir every time she spoke to him. Deliciously submissive.

***

"You seem to be having trouble with your tests. You have aced all your quizzes, but when it comes to tests, you haven't been doing so well," he explained.

"I just can't seem to focus," she replied. "Perhaps if we could arrange an oral test instead of a written test, I might do better."

"I have a few possible oral tests you could perform," he said.

Her eyes grew three times their normal size. Surely he didn't mean what she thought he meant. Nonetheless, a shiver flew down her spine and warmth spread to her crotch.

"Ex-excuse me sir?" she asked.

"You know exactly what I mean. And don't pretend you're going to say no. You're not that good of a liar," he replied.

She blushed. "Professor, that is inappropriate. I couldn't—"

"Of course you could," he cut in. "And you will."

"Why should I?" she pouted, suddenly angry with his arrogance.

"Because otherwise you're going to fail," he stated plainly.

Emma scoffed and broke eye contact. He just laughed.

"Please. You're going to do whatever I want you to. And you're going to like it. You're just going to be my little slut," he grinned.

She bit her lip to keep a moan back. He laughed out loud.

"That's what I thought."

Her breathing had quickly become heavy. She was suddenly aware of the hot temperature of the room. She took off her cardigan without thinking. Her professor grinned wickedly.

"Keep going."

"Keep going?" she asked.

"Shirt too. And bra. Then pants," he instructed.

She thought for a moment, considered the consequences.

"Do it now!" he demanded.

She did. It wasn't even awkward. She was so aroused she couldn't help herself. She was already sopping. When she kicked off her sandals and pulled her jeans down, he could see the wet spot in her cotton panties. He grinned and signalled her to come over.

He leaned back in his chair and she knelt in front of him. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. It sprung to attention and she grabbed it immediately.

He grinned. "Suck it, you slut."

She wrapped her mouth around it and did as she was told. He moaned and leaned his head back. After a minute or so he grabbed her head. She looked at him with wide eyes. He nodded and pulled her nose to his pubic hair. She came dangerously close to gagging on his cock, but managed to suppress it.

"Good girl."

He pulled her head back and forth, up and down his cock. Bathed in her saliva and his pre-cum, its lubrication was perfect. Her big blue eyes stared up at him as he fucked her face. He pulled out before orgasm and let it slowly die down.

"Why didn't you—?" she started.

He slapped her. "Don't speak unless spoken to."

Tears welled in her eyes, but warmth welled in her crotch. She had always known she was masochistic, she just never found someone who could so easily hit those buttons. She didn't say anything.

"Better. I want to come inside of you," he explained. He stood. "So get the panties off and bend the fuck over."

She complied in less than a second and waited impatiently to feel him between her legs. He slammed his fingers into her. They squished inside her; her juices soaking them. He pulled them out and made her lick them clean. She shivered at her own taste.

Finally he positioned himself and crashed into her. He didn't even pretend to start slow. He just pounded. She cried out in pain—he was deep.

"Shut up!" he exclaimed. "You're my slut. You'll take what I give you and you'll like it!"

She did. She liked the pain. She liked his pelvis pounding into her. She liked his fingers tugging her nipple until tears came to her eyes.

"Oh God," she moaned.

He gave a sharp yank on her nipple and she cried out.

"I said, shut up!" he yelled, still slamming into her from behind.

"Yes sir," she said quietly.

"Good girl."

He slowed down, feeling each and every contraction of her pussy. She shivered. It felt so good she could hardly stand it. She was so close to coming.

"You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking," Derek's voice whispered in her ear as he continued to slowly pull in and out. "You don't get to come until I tell you to."

She suppressed a groan at the injustice.

"I get to play with you as long as I want, bring you as close as I want, but you aren't allowed to do anything without my permission," he continued.

Suddenly he bit her ear and she leaned back into him.

"That's my girl," he grinned wickedly.

He began to rebuild his speed. She had to focus so hard on not coming, but it felt so good. She loved him towering over her, dominating her, ravaging her from behind.

"You little slut," he said.

She moved with him, enjoying every minute of it.

"You little whore. You love this don't you?"

She didn't reply. He pulled her hair—hard.

"That wasn't a rhetorical question."

"Yes sir. I love it. Please," she said, begging. "More."

"That's my little slut. You just love Professor fucking you. You just love it don't you?"

"Yes. Oh god yes," her eyes were closed and his speed was building.

"And you love me treating you like this. You love being my slut. You want it so bad. Poor repressed little Emma," he said, never slowing his wicked assault. "Getting closer, are we? Hard for you to hold back isn't it? Do you want to come?"

"Please. Oh god please," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please, sir, let me come," tears flowed down her face it was so hard. But she loved it.

"I like sir, but surely there's something better you could call me," he teased.

"Please, master. Let me come!"

"Mmm, master, I like that. It's very nice. I think—"

"Professor! Please!" she interrupted him.

He leaned down and bit her neck so hard he drew blood.

"That's what you get for interrupting," he explained. "But since you've asked so nicely, go ahead. Come for me."

She screamed as she finally let go. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and contracted over and over. Her body convulsed and she never stopped screaming.

He rode it out, letting her come multiple times. When the orgasms finally subsided, he sped up even more, pounded into her even harder. She began to moan, not worrying about being punished. It felt so good.

"I'm going to come inside of you, you little slut," he whispered to her again. "Here we go."

With a few final thrusts, he exploded into her, sending her into more waves of ecstasy.

emma47
emma47
5 Followers