Professor for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

He helped Kat up, and untied her arms from behind her, kissing each of her breasts tenderly as she sat up. He looked from Kat, to Sarah, and back. "You girls are beautiful, this was meant to be a one time thing, but" he hesitated and it was his turn to look plaintively at each of them "perhaps we could make this a repeat performance?"

When both girls nodded acceptance, and even seemed a little excited, he knew he had done his job well. What better payment could he get for giving two girls an enjoyable first experience, if not the satisfaction of the girls themselves? That would have been payment enough, but now, he would take them home to their respective dwellings, and his pockets would be more than a little heavier.

******

As they pulled up to her drive, Sarah got out of the car and leaned back in at the two still in the vehicle. "We'll have to do this sometime again," she said.

Then came his reply "Yes, if you misbehave, I shall just have to see that the punishment fits the crime."

She smiled, pulling her bags from the popped trunk and walking up towards the house. She knew just what to wear to school on Monday. Yes, it would do quite nicely.

12