Professor Hot One: The Term Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated by the lack of depth he pulled back and replacing his tongue with 2 long fingers. He penetrated her slickness quick and deep, and with a twist of his hand and a crook of his digits he located the g-spot. She rose up on her toes and moaned as the pleasure swamped her. He pressed his thumb on her clit while his fingers danced on her internal button. He pumped deep and hard forcing her body to surrender. Surrender it did, squirting in great gushing waves.

"Holy fuck, slut. Squirt that cum for me. Squirt you whore!" When the contractions of her pussy subsided he removed his hand and with rough movements opened his pants took position and slammed his cock deep in her quivering hole. She screamed at the violent possession and began humping back at him. She moved her hands to get better purchase on the desk.

Mike wrapped one hand around her hip and the other grabbed the mass of hair at the base of her neck, using it to steady her for the depth of his strokes. He felt like an animal, pounding deeply into her beckoning heat. There was no thought, just instinct to claim, mark and brand his territory.

He was growling and panting as his cock began to swell. It was coming, the best orgasm of his life was crawling through him, pulling tightly through his balls and suddenly he was cumming, deep inside her. Through the fog of his orgasm he felt her cunt vibrate with her orgasm.

Rena thought that she may have actually passed out. He was packing more than a degree, judging by the stretching she could feel in her vagina. Mike pulled out and the combined fluids began to flow. She sat up and looked over her shoulder. His cock was still hard and was at least 8 inches long and perfect. Looking at it made her mouth water.

"Oh, yes, my little fuck toy, you will no doubt be tasting this thick rod often." Mike grunted. "But for now get dressed, it is going to be a long weekend."

12