Professor Humbled Pt. 02

Story Info
Professor Tong continues her submission to her student.
3.6k words
4.29
47.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,530 Followers

Linda Tong, looked at the card attached to the package from her student, Owen again. There were instructions, obscene instructions, and an address. Despite herself she got wet and weak kneed when thinking about him. Owen had uncovered the racist things she, and her former student aide Chen had said in class about him. Then he had uncovered that her own graduate paper had been copied from other sources and he had blackmailed her into blowing him.

She still shuddered at the thought of her, a Chinese woman reduced to sucking on a black man's cock to save her job, and reputation. It would all be worth it, however, if she could publish the book about her ancestors and their history.

Though Owen had threatened to further enslave her she had heard nothing for months, now she had received a text message with instruction for where she was to go. She debated what to do, but realized she was trapped, she could not do anything to him without hurting her own self. So reluctantly she complied.

It was during winter break, Linda was cold as she got out of the cab and went across the rainy campus to the office of Dr. Jamal, who she had found out was Owen's cousin. Maybe Owen wanted another blowjob and was going to use his office. When she got there her hopes sunk as she saw both Owen and Jamal. She tried to act surprised, but failed to do so.

"Come in Linda. Owen was just showing me about the paper you stole. So the house of lies comes a-tumbling down." Jamal chuckled, having crossed swords with her before."

"What do you want? Money?" she said all sour faced. Both men laughed.

"No, just for you to go into the next room and put on what is in that box for starters." Owen said. Linda went to the next room.

She had thought of taping the event to try to get them into trouble, but she realized that would again have put her on the spot also. She opened the box, started to undress, changed her mind and came storming back into the room.

"Oh no! No Way! I'd rather lose my job." She said dropping the box to the floor.

"Well if that is the way you want it we should see the chancellor, you take the box, I'll take your paper, and the transcripts of some of the racist rants you made with Chen, transcribed by a student who actually speaks Chinese.

Linda's mind ran through all her classes trying to figure out who it could be, and came back blank. "Is there any other way?" she asked but knew that she had none. She picked up the box and tried to go back to the next room.

"No, that ship has sailed." Jamal said, she stammered about the chancellor, but he laughed, "No, now you must get dressed in front of us."

She thought to argue, but knew there was no way out. Maybe they just wanted to humiliate her she thought hopefully.

She undid her black silk blouse and the two men watched it dropped to the floor. Then she reached in back and undid her tight little gray wool skirt. The men drank in her tight little figure. She stepped out of it and kicked off her shoes.

She stopped but the men told her all the way. She unclasped her bra reveal her taunt little 32B tits that defied gravity. Last were her panties. Naked she reached into the box and quickly put on the panties held within, adorned with balloons and hearts.

She put on a plain white bra, followed by a school uniform shirt, made for teens; however, it fit her tight little body perfectly. She pulled up the plaid skirt and reached backwards to zip it closed and button it. Sitting on a chair she put on the white socks with the lace along the tops. Lastly she laced up and tiled the white canvass sneakers.

She waited for a reaction but got none. Jamal held out his hand and she realized he wanted her to remove her wedding ring. She hesitated then did so putting it in her purse.

The dean then had her remove her makeup, replacing it with the more bright pink lipstick and makeup she saw the freshmen students wear. Lastly her hair was made up into two pigtails held by two red heart shaped decorated bands, a gift from Owen.

She looked at herself in the mirror; she was stunned at her transformation. "There now we are going back to school where your life somehow went wrong and get all that racist shit out of you," said Jamal.

"This is stupid and degrading," Linda said.

"Hmmm! I thought this might be hard on you, however, when you address me or Owen it shall be either as professor or master. Understood?" Linda just scowled at them. Jamal sighed. "Okay get over here now," he said sitting on top of the desk. Linda walked over to him.

"What are you going to do? Hey! Stop!" she said as Jamal pulled her over his knees. He lifted her skirt up and gave her ass a hard smack, stinging her tiny bottom. He let her feel it for a moment before smacking her butt again.

"You...little miss bitch are going to learn to behave. We were just going to look at you in that outfit tonight and maybe take some photographs," he said lying. "But now we are going to fuck the shit out of that tight little hole of yours," he said smacking her ass again and again. He stopped for a moment, "Now the only thing left on the table is whether we wear a bag or not. That is in your court," he said.

"Okay please stop!" she said a small tear running down her face.

"Stop what?" he asked hand raised in the air.

"Please stop! Master!" she said in a submissive voice.

"That is much better," he let her up onto her feet. Then he went to her and kissed her. She was stunned. She tried to pull away but he held her tight kissing her deeper as he squeezed her ass. Then Owen kissed her also leaving her slightly dizzy.

"Now to teach you a lesson young lady. How to take care of two big black cocks," he said taking joy in stunning her with the harsh language he used.

She was lightly pushed down onto her knees. Then Jamal said, "Oh dam! Nearly forgot," he rushed around to his desk and opened a draw and pulled out a pair of glasses. "Put these on," she was about to protest that she did not need glasses but submitted. She looked in the mirror and the transformation was complete, she now looked like a nerdy school girl.

She did not have much time to lament about her new image as Owen and Jamal pulled out their cocks, she noted that even semi-hard they were huge and thick. She grasped one in each hand and rubbed them, they grew larger with each stroke to the point that she could barely get her hand around Owen's cock and not at all around Jamal's.

She looked over at the mirror, a full length one the men had brought in for the occasion so Linda could see her transformation. She could scarcely believe it was her or what she was doing. She knew if her husband ever found out it would be the end of her marriage, but she was still excited.

"Kiss both of them," Owen said looking down at the professor. She gave each cock a loud nosily kiss as the men took off their shirts revealing their hard chiseled chests and abs. "Now open that mouth of yours, time to school you up a bit." he said. She opened her mouth wide taking his cock in, all the time she looked at herself stunned in the mirror

Jamal took his cock from her hand and gave her a light slap across the cheek, followed by a harder one. "Don't look at that mirror no more. Look up at us. Yeah like that with those cute little brown eyes of yours." he said as Owen withdrew his cock from her mouth, allowing Jamal to use their slave girl orally. "That's it! Don't forget to pump my man over there. Yeah!" Nice!" He said.

The two black masters held up her pig tails as she sucked and jerked their cocks off, drool and spittle running down her little chin which she was not permitted to wipe off.

Jamal and Owen took turns, and then Jamal stepped away to strip naked. When he came back Owen did the same. Jamal stood behind Linda and had her lean backwards on her knees, he lowered his cock straight down her throat and began to pile-drive her mouth. Her spit spilled down her cheeks and neck staining her school uniform's collar dark. He reached down and squeezed her taunt little tits through her blouse. To add to the balancing act she still had to jerk off Owen the whole time.

"Pretty good deep throat," Jamal conceded, but I really think she needs a better face fucking." He helped her to her feet and brought her over to his desk he had her lay on top of it with her head leaning over the edge.

Owen went and put his cock in her mouth finding he could push more and more of his cock down her throat with each thrust. She gagged occasionally much to the delight of the two men.

Owen reached over and undid her blouse. She wanted to stop them but was in no position to do so. He reached his hands inside her bra and felt her tits, then squeezed her nipples, gently at first but then harder making her squirm and yelp from the pain.

Jamal got on top of the desk and straddled her tight little stomach, his big cock resting across her chest. He pulled her bra up exposing her tiny breasts. They were too small to tit fuck properly so her rubbed his cock head against her nipples and slapped her breasts with his heavy penis.

Deciding to take the game to the next level he reached backward and slipped his hand inside her panties. Her ass tried to leave the table as she fought against him. He rubbed her pubic mound, then he reached further back feeling the moistness of her pussy lips. He started to rub her pussy. She wanted to shout no, but Owen's cock was deep down her throat, his balls hitting her forehead.

Jamal worked her pussy and despite herself and her position she felt herself cum as he rubbed and teased her clitoris, her ass rose from the desk in the thralls of her orgasms. She felt her will to resist the two men vanish more and more with each moment. She wanted to fight but could not.

Jamal took his finger and pushed it into her pussy and finger fucked her. He asked Jamal to pull his cock out of her mouth for a second. To his surprise she opened her mouth and sucked her own cunt juice off his finger. He smiled telling her she was making progress in obedience. She went back to sucking Owen's cock.

"I have to know how it tastes." said Owen pulling his cock from her mouth. He went between her legs and slid down her panties.

She felt him kiss her pussy, then she felt his tongue start to lick her. She cried out "No!" but knew it was what she wanted, to be dominated. Jamal moved up straddling her chest a bit higher as he put his cock in her unoccupied mouth. Her moans of satisfaction were muffled by the monster cock now wedged in her small mouth.

Jamal took his turn at licking her showing the younger man some new techniques to use. Finally the two men stepped away from her and told her it was time for her to be fucked. Her knees got weak again, but she knew she was going to have do it to complete this obscene lesson. She had gone too far to walk away.

She got down off the table. Jamal got out two rubbers, the brand was the sort that men who were extra endowed wore.

Linda had put rubbers on her former lover, Chen, but this was different, they were so huge. With nervous hands, feeling every bit like the school girl she was dressed up to be she rolled them on to the two dark cocks in front of her. She knew that one leak could leave her pregnant, so she did put them on with care.

They maneuvered her onto the black leather couch. Owen got on top of her telling her to be a good little student. He spread her legs wide at first smacking her pussy lips with his cock. He rubbed his head back and forth across her making her groan. He applied a bit of lube to his rubber encased cock head then slowly pushed himself into her appreciating how tight she was.

"You know what you are now?" he asked her.

She breathed out a breathless, "What?"

"A black fucked slut!" he said as he pushed himself all the way into her. She bit her lip as she felt her pussy stretch to take him inside.

"Yeah I am going to ruin your pussy professor." he said as he started to fuck her.

"How does it feel?" said Jamal on the side stroking himself to keep hard for his turn.

"Nice and tight," he replied leaning forward to suck her tits.

Linda looked to the mirror, and knew there was no turning back now. She savored the feel of Owen's hard body, and the fullness she felt as he fucked her.

After five minutes Owen pulled out of her and Jamal went to her. He flipped her over and pulled her waist and ass up so she was on her hands and knees. He hiked her skirt and pushed into her extra slowly so she could feel each inch of his cock sliding into her as his hands held her small hips steady.

Owen walked over to her and put his cock in her face, still in the rubber with her juice drying on it. She hesitated for a moment then opened her mouth and sucked on it. The men continued to take turns until they were both ready to bust their nuts.

She got on her knees between them as they promised the next time their cum might be inside of her pussy.

"I might get pregnant." She said in a whiny teenage voice to suit her role. Both men laughed telling her it would be a privilege for her to be pregnant by one of them.

She sucked and jerked their cocks for what seemed like an erotic eternity. Finally Owen moaned and his seed erupted splashing all into her jet black hair and face, hitting her glasses. Then Jamal came, as he did so he pushed his cock into her mouth letting her swallow his spunk.

Weakly she got up onto her knees. She was allowed to wash up in the small bathroom to the side, she was also told to put back on her makeup as she had more "schooling" ahead of her.

"What did you learn today?" They both asked her.

"That black cocks are awfully big!" she said in her best school girl voice.

"Here take this," said Jamal handing her a cushion. She looked puzzled for a moment. Owen told her to put it under the white cotton school girl blouse she wore so she looked pregnant.

"Now look in the mirror, that is the way you are going to look one day, when we knock you up," he said putting his arm around her. She got scared, thinking about the end of her marriage if that ever happened, but at the same time she felt turned on at the sheer taboo of the situation.

Owens cracked a beer, normally she did not drink, but after what happened she was going to make an exception. It was one of those so-called "ghetto" beers, huge in size and high in alcohol content.

She drank it down quickly, trying to keep pace with the men. She felt a little tipsy and started to giggle. The men pulled out their cocks again having her get down on her knees in front of them and suck on them, all the time she unabashedly watched herself in the mirror, enjoying the sight of herself trying to orally pleasure both monster sized cocks at once. Midway through they gave her another can of beer, followed by still another.

She sucked and jerked them as hard as she could, she was sore and wanted to rest. Soon she had to urinate really badly. She told them she had to go but they told her to finish her assignment first. She pumped and sucked and played with her own tits until finally her face was again coated with both their loads.

As she got up she danced from having to relieve herself. "Please teacher can I go to the bathroom?" she begged.

Jamal laughed and told her it was professor, and no. Owens laid out some newspaper in the corner of the office and told her she would have to go there. She cried that she did not want to do that but finally the pressure got to be too great.

She ran to the corner and squatted down peeing on the paper, a look of relief washed over her face. Jamal and Owen laughed. Then with a look of mock anger on his face Jamal asked her what she had done.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears. For the second time that night she was pulled over Jamal's knee and spanked until her ass was glowing red. She got up with a tears in her eyes from the pain radiating from her glowing buttocks, but she also felt a warmness in her pussy that made her feel a perverse pleasure she had never felt before.

"You know what she needs. A good old fashioned black fucking, bareback," Owen said. He gently took off her glasses. Then he ripped open her blouse and took it off. The two men ripped off all her school girl clothes ruining them. She was naked except for her sneakers, socks, and pony tail holders.

"Hey wait where are the rubbers? Guys!"

But it was too late, the powerful men carried her over to the couch and dumped her on it.

She pleaded that she might get pregnant and was there anything else she could do.

"Well..." said Jamal with a smile as he flipped her over onto her stomach, he put his finger into her mouth and told her to get it good and wet. Then he took his finger and worked it up her behind.

"Hey guys, no, I can't, you are too big," she said but it was onto deaf ears that her pleas did fall.

She felt Jamal's cock push against her asshole, she make one long moan as she was told to relax. Slowly the head pushed inside of her. This was something she only did on her husband's birthdays and never for Chen, though he had often pleaded to be allowed to.

After a few minutes Jamal pulled out and allowed Owen to fuck her now dilated asshole. Both men took turns until each shot their load in her ass. They watched as it dripped out onto her pussy while she hoped she would not get pregnant. Before letting her get up they took a picture of her now red ass and pussy promising that her face was not in it. Though it really was thanks to the mirror across from her.

Finally she was allowed to clean up and get dressed in her own clothes which seemed strangely alien to her. Each man kissed her deeply.

Owen handed her another package with a new uniform in it. He told her the next time she came there she must have a tongue stud, nipple ring and a clit ring. Her head spun as she thought about how she was going to explain the piercings to her husband.

Jamal gave her a tiny package telling her to open it, inside was a sterling steel tongue stud, a small gold hoop for her pussy with a bead on it, and a heavy iron ring for her nipple.

"It's so heavy," she said.

That is to remind you when you wear it about who your masters are," Owen answered.

"Oh and the next time, you won't have to worry about your pony tails holders," she felt relieved until Jamal continued, "Because like some of your sisters in Africa and here we are going to shave your pussy and head bald!"

She got a little bit scared wondering if he was joking. They both kissed her again and Owen walked her to the cab promising her that one day she would be his alone.

He slapped her ass hard as she got into the cab. She wondered had anyone seen what he had done, then laughed puzzling the driver as she thought that what he had done was nothing compared to what she had experienced that evening.

She went home to her husband. That night she had to beg off from fucking him, her pussy and ass were both sore.

Later in the week when he did fuck her her husband's cock she barely felt anything, not physically, but mentally she felt bored.

The next day she saw both men in the hall but they acted as if nothing had ever happened which made her feel even more degraded.

Things would stay quiet for another month or two until the incident with her former student aide (and lover) Chen and his girlfriend.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,530 Followers