Professor Is Further Degraded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers

"Oh god reach for it Steffie, use your tongue, and we will all come."

The possibility of release was too much. I didn't care anymore. I need to cum. I felt the elastic of the panties cutting into the hardness of my cock as it pulsed trying to free itself. I reached out with my tongue and caught the soft underside of Dan's cock.

"You are a cocksucker, aren't you." She gasped.

"For you," I responded.

"No, but you will be our cum slut yet, Steffie. Look up."

My tongue still extended. I looked up into Erika's eyes even as the first load shot over my cheek in to my mouth. I winced despite myself as the second, then third and fourth salvos streamed onto my face, on my nose, into my hair. He must have been saving this load too. I felt covered even as Erika moaned. Her own orgasm triggered by my humiliation and the building pressure against her clit.

Kirsten seemed to know exactly what Erika wanted and slapped Dan's cock against my cum-covered cheeks pushing his cum into my skin and towards my mouth, "Lick!"

Erika stopped, just as my own orgasm was about to begin. I teetered on the edge of no return when my cock now pointed towards my face would have thrust of its own accord for what seemed like minutes, but was probably a millisecond.

Still buried deep inside me, Erika freed my cock from the now damp, but tightened panties. Grasping the base tightly, she resumed tiny movements with her cock. She was done, completely spent. I was already covered with another guys cum. Kirsten smiled above me: the Cheshire again What? I couldn't think. All of my focus was between my legs.

I felt my whole body start to tremble. This time I could not be stopped. My come literally percolated and began to push down my shaft. "I always did think you would make a passable girl, Steven," was the last thing I heard before the first blast of my come caught me n the chin. Her voice, so matter-of-fact, even while I was experiencing one of the strongest orgasms of my life, exacerbated my complete humiliation, "but I never thought you would make as good a cum slut as all this," she continued as my cock continued to spasm, further covering my face and neck. I felt the come start to liquify and drip down.

I was almost in another place as I heard the beeping. "Just in time, the battery must be almost dead."

pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers
12