Professor Jacobs is The One

Story Info
He asks for Vanessa to come to his office.
2k words
4.08
47k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vanessa." "Vanessa?" "Vanessa!!"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Jacobs?!" I exclaimed. He had apparently been trying for my attention for a while. I, however, was far too deep in thoughts of what he'd be like in bed. Or out of bed for that matter. I wasn't doing so hot in his class. Probably because I spent half of it daydreaming about sucking his cock.

"Do you have the final draft of the paper I assigned last Friday?" he questioned, somewhat irritated with my lack of interest.

"Oh yes, sir. Of course." I wrestled through my notebook and found the neatly placed, typed up paper about why I chose English as my major. How can someone majoring in English be barely passing, you ask? I wish I had an answer for you. I love English. I guess I love sex more? Or maybe I just love getting lost in my fantasies more. This is somewhat like English, right? I create short stories in my head. Quite creative ones, I might add. They just so happen to be about my professor using me after classes. Not so bad, right? I hand in the paper, and get my things together to leave with the other students, when I become startled by my name on Professor Jacobs' lips.

"Vanessa! Can I see you in my office after lunch please?" he asked with a slightly worried look.

I replied, embarrassed, "Yes sir." and exited with the others.

I ate lunch with my friends, somewhat anticipating going to see Professor Jacobs. I probably appeared zombie-like, but on the inside, I was racing. I knew nothing would happen between us. He was my professor, after all. However, just being around him was enough for me. If I could produce an intelligent conversation and hear him out, I'd go home and masturbate like there was no tomorrow.

I knew that in the right moment, the right setting, he could become the one I lived for. I have a submissive nature at heart, but there was something about him, specifically. I'd let guys spank me and pull my hair and all that good stuff, but my professor gave off some sort of energy. If I was to walk through his office door and be asked to kneel before him, I would do so. If I was to be asked to expose myself, I would. I'm not sure why, but it gives me pleasure to have a strong man take control and command me. I swoon at the mere thought of being his play thing. Was I the only one who felt this way about him? The only one sensing that he had that dominant role somewhere hidden inside? It was as if he dominated me from a submissive stand point. Topping from the bottom so to speak. This is what drew me to him.

I made my way down the narrow hall to Professor Jacobs' office. I think I grew wetter and wetter with each step. I had on a long purple maxi dress with a jean jacket and nothing underneath. The sway of my hips causing my pussy lips to lightly caress my clit with each step. I trembled a little, knocking on the door with my delicate hand.

"Come in." His voice was raspy, deep, and almost out of breath through the thick door. I wondered what he had been doing. The dreamer in me imagined him stroking himself, awaiting my arrival.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" I looked indirectly at him. Not quite at the floor, but not really at him either. Sir. I'd call him that even if he wasn't my professor.

"Have a seat, young lady." him calling me young only added to my desire. Stressing our age difference. I would peg him for at least forty or so. Old enough to have fathered my 19 years.

I sat. Waiting.

"Vanessa, you're barely getting by with Cs in my class. This can't continue. You won't ever be able to teach anyone the English language with these marks on your records. You're one of my favorite students. I was so excited to have you. I will not let you settle for less than you're capable."

I listened to his voice. He genuinely cared about me. He hadn't asked me to come here to yell at me. He wanted to help me. Truthfully. I knew this, of course. Professor Jacobs always tried to give me the benefit of the doubt. I felt guilty...Wait, did he say he was excited to have me? Ugh!!

"Yes, Sir, I know but..."

"No buts, Vanessa. I know you can do better. Your reputation speaks for you. You're brilliant. Why aren't you applying yourself?" he asked deeply concerned.

"I just....I just get distracted sometimes."

"Yes, I've noticed that also." He stood from his chair, walked around to the front of his desk, and stood in front of me. "What could possibly be distracting you from my fascinating English lectures?" he asked with a chuckle.

All I could do was stare at the massive lump in his jeans. He looked down and realized his cock was level with me face, and that I was gazing at it.

"Oh, I see. You're distracted by that. Please don't think that I think of you or the other female students in a sexual way. I just.... I'm a guy. You all are half my age, gorgeous, and so toned, and tight, and..."

Half way through his rant, trying to make him feel less awkward, I begin, "No, no, professor, it's ok. I think of y..." My eyes grew big, and I realized what I was saying, and stopped. I rushed to gather my bag and get to the door and leave. He grabbed my hand and stopped me before I could even get out of my seat.

"What?"

"Nothing, Sir. I'm sorry. I should go now." I was so ashamed and embarrassed, and I just wanted to go crawl under a rock.

"You were going to say you think of me?" He looked down. " Is THAT what's distracting you?! You're thinking about my cock?" I nearly orgasmed just hearing him say it.

I nodded. I couldn't speak or look him directly in the eye.

"What exactly do you think?"

Almost too low to be audible, I replied, "I wonder how big it is? What it looks like?"

Sensing my submissive nature, he responded with the strongest voice I've ever heard him use." So you're a cock whore," he stated so matter-of-factly, and all I could do was agree.

"Yes, Sir."

"Say it."

"I'm a cock whore, Sir."

He moved closer to my face. I could smell him. I heard him unzip his pants.

"Take my cock out, slut." I moaned at his command and use of the word "slut". "You enjoy being called 'slut'?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I had noticed before that you call me 'Sir' much more often than your peers. I guess I know why now. You will be fun to have around."He smiled broadly.

I took his cock from its confines, and was amazed at how hard he was while the skin still felt so velvety. He was thick. Probably as thick as my wrist, and about 6 1/2 to 7 inches long. I love, love, love a fat cock to stretch my pussy. There is nothing like it.

"Well, you've seen it; Now taste it." He placed his right hand on the back of my head almost to assist me, and his other hand on my shoulder. This is exactly where I like to be. I happily engulfed his shaft, coating it generously with my saliva, and letting him slip down my throat.

"Wow, you really are a cock whore." I do believe he was impressed. I smiled to myself, and nodded my head with his cock in my mouth. I started to play with just the head, stimulating the sensitive nerves on the underside. His moans told me he was appreciative, but he needed more of me.

"Take it all the way down your throat, baby, oh yea, that's a good girl." He held my head down on his thick pole for a little bit, then pulled me off by my hair. This pattern went on for a little while longer, until he pulled me by the hair to the other side of his desk, and held my head firmly to his desk as he lifted my dress up over my big round ass. He landed a hard blow to my right ass check.

"What kind of bitch comes to school with no panties on?! It's one thing walking around displaying your giant tits, and letting your erect nipples stay visible to everyone, but no panties? Who are you planning to fuck, slut? I'll bet you took them off just to come and see me. Hoping I'd let you have some of my cock, huh?" I moaned. "You better answer me, bitch!"

"No, Sir, I never wear panties. Sometimes, after your class, I go to the bathroom and play with myself. Panties get in the way of that, Sir."

"God. You are such a fucking whore." He smacked my ass and pulled my hair tighter, so that I had to arch my back and look back at him. "You won't be doing that anymore. Not without my permission."

"Yes, Sir." I was too happy to hear this. It only gave me confirmation that he's planning to use me more. My pussy leaked, forming streaks of fluid down my legs.

"I can't even believe how slutty and nasty you are. Look at you! You're bent over your professor's desk, begging to be fucked! You're a disgusting whore. Your fuck hole is dripping wet!" He shoved my face back down to his desk, smacked my ass so hard it burned, and sat down to stroke his cock. "Spread your fat ass you nasty bitch."

"Yes, Sir." I reached back and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, spreading myself for him. He could see all my treasures. I was so wet for him. So hot! So ready for his thick meat to stuff me! "Please, Sir."

"What?"

"Please fuck my pussy, Sir." SMACK! SMACK!

"I will use your nasty little hole when I want, if I want. You don't speak unless I tell you to!" SMACK!

"Yes, Sir." I responded, thinking to myself: I knew he was the one. He had me stay this way for what felt like a lifetime, but I'm sure was only a few minutes.

He stroked himself, looking into my slit. Almost as if he could read my mind, he fingered my asshole. I love anal play. Hell, even if I didn't love it, I wouldn't object if it pleased him. Then, out of nowhere, he jumped out of his chair, grabbed a fist full of my hair, causing me to arch my back again, and shoved himself into my tight hole. God, it was so good. He was so big though, I had to scream. He smacked the side of my face.

"You better shut your cocksucker! Someone will hear you and you'll get me fired you little bitch." He growled at me while he plowed hard into my tight, young pussy. I absolutely loved feeling his rock hard cock sawing into me. I cherished every second of this, and praised every inch. He had a perfect cock to match the perfect dominant attitude. I could let him use me forever, but it was short lived.

"You're such a tight slut. Oooh, ohhh. Get on your knees. On your KNEES!!" I hurried to my knees as fast as I could, with little feeling left in my legs as I had been on my tippy toes bent over his desk. He grabbed another fist full of hair and pulled my head back as he jerked himself over my face.

"Ah, here it comes slut! Here I come. Open up!" He jerked himself violently, and shot a huge, thick load across my face. A few drops went into my mouth, but not much. He used the tip of his cock to scrape it off my face, and shoved it in my mouth. He told me to swallow and finish cleaning him. I was on cloud nine serving him and just couldn't stop thinking how perfect this all was. He was definitely the one.