Professor Lumpkin

Story Info
College teacher takes advantage of a bright student.
6.5k words
3.23
122.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kip, come over here please. Yes Kip you only please."

The college professor of mainly second year students called over the young man fresh out of high school. He was taking courses with almost all upper classmen. All in his class were about 21 with an exceptional two who were 22 except Kip who at 18 carried a 4.5 GPA as student at the nationally acclaimed prep school he graduated from in May.

Having taken college preparatory classes before graduating as well as scheduling advanced courses as a college freshman, the 18 year old seemed to be over his head. Young for his age and taking classes far above his ability maybe, he had high expectations.

Kip Quaker was over his head. He didn't realize it but the brash young man felt he could walk right in, get the straight A's and shine over a more mature group of classmates and be the best at what he did and that was showing he was a topnotch student in college.

Unfortunately, it was not the case and he was only carrying a 2.2 GPA, heading further into misery. He excelled for two years in athletics as well as academics but slowly weaned off the sports and concentrated on grades back at the prep school.

As class ended, he knew why he was being called up. He was aware of his failures. He knew somehow he could do better then that. He knew he could and the fair looking full figured woman with above average features took a liking to the young man because of his high goals he set for himself. One drawback to her was the demanding approach she exhibited. It put the fear of god in most of her students.

"Be cool, keep your mouth shut Kip, and do what she requires. It will be alright" said a 21 year old coed classmate. That girl knew the wrath that many of the students feared. She'd been there and pulled her grades up. He wasn't going to fall into the trap other students fell into. "Be careful too Kip, she's gonna try you on for size maybe. Just be careful."

He thought, "What the hell does she mean by that?" The classmate left the room quickly and he was there to fend for himself. "She sure doesn't seem like she's a meanie" he thought.

Then the infamous boisterous voice spoke up. "Mr. Quaker, there are some issues with these grades I've seen. Your grades aren't up to speed young man and if they drop below our 2.0 standard, unfortunately you'll be removed from this college." Speaking firmly, she added "I do know from our initial interview back in July when you and your parents came up that you expressed with confidence and some arrogance as well that you'd have no such problems staying up on the curriculum. What's your analysis of this?"

He sat there scared, lost for an explanation, and not knowing how to handle this new teacher. She was much more overbearing then anything he ever experienced prior to college. "Prep School was never like this, he thought, is she that much of a bitch?"

"Listen Kip, of all people, I don't wanna see you fail and have to drop out of college."

That was reassuring however he wondered "How do I answer her?"

"Mr. Quaker? Kip what do you have to say for yourself? Listen come by my office at 7:15 this evening. I'll have a clean schedule at that time. You and I can sit down and go over all of this. Come up with some conclusions on what you think might resolve your predicament. I am willing to tell you one important fact that I am more then willing assist your situation. Whatever we can do to help you out and focus or even reschedule courses so it's not overwhelming, let me know dear. Do you understand?"

He looked up, nodded his head yes, but with tears filling his eyes as fast as he could dry them. She saw he was scared. The chubby professor who weighed around 165 lbs with medium length blondish hair and of course a full figure closer to her mid-section and upper body immediately felt sympathy for her student but only asked "What is that all about Kip? Why are you crying? Why is a grown adult like you crying? There is no reason why you should have to cry over this. Go get things in order and I'll see you soon."

He was scared of her due to her abrupt mannerism. She never intended herself to come off that way to him, she just did and he had to learn that about her.

7:15 came and he was more then prompt. Seeing as though she offered him a chance to see her privately but interpreting it as a demand, he was there sitting outside her office ahead of schedule. Maintenance and administration had left. Professors and others headed to a college basketball game. The halls of the floor were empty and the old classic concrete structure was theirs to get things in order or at least hers to get in order.

Casually strolling up the hallway and reading an article out of a newspaper, with her other hand carrying her bag Professor Lumpkin didn't see Kip sitting and waiting for her. Skipping into her office and closing the door behind her, she temporarily forgot he was coming. It had already been a long weak. Frustrations due to students not paying attention or slipping grades set in and consumed her. Looking across to the window, she finally realized he was waiting. Then a series of knocks on her glazed window door broke previous thoughts.

"Oh hiiii Kip, as if asking if it was him, come right on in." She perked up instantly. "Ohh I'm so happy you are on time. I'm glad you didn't keep me waiting. It has been a tough, tough week. How's it going for you, outside of your grades?"

This was a completely different personality then in class. A perky attitude and sunshine appearance she didn't exhibit in class. It was as if it was a different woman altogether.

"Are you okay Kip? First, let me tell you I am honored and it's a privilege that I have you as a student. It is for sure, so whatever you felt earlier, I hope you don't feel that way now."

"I'm uhhh okay, I guess", he replied.

"Just okay Kip, well I hope you don't feel as if you can't handle college life. You can and it's only because you were overzealous about it all and maybe overscheduled due to your goals dear."

He didn't like being called dear, but eventually would succumb to being called it and enjoying it.

"Listen Kip dear, there are several students I interact with who can tutor you and get you up to speed. They are well equipped to handle a situation like this. They aren't a popular group. They are plain good students. They are dedicated and love developing friendships with those they tutor."

"However, I see a problem. That problem exists here between you and me. I don't take kindly to getting advice from classmates older then you who have already had the benefit of my experience and possibly providing you advice that's unnecessary."

"For this to work, everything has to run through me if you have questions. Everything that goes on between you and me and eventually a tutor exists between the three or four of us. I want you to excel and it is of the utmost importance you prove that to yourself. Is that clear?"

Under his breath he said yes and she asked him to confirm his answer. "Kip, it's imperative you and I understand my concern for you."

"I've re-reviewed your college application. You played sports but stopped playing and why is that?"

He explained and she loved his answer. "So you developed quite a bit of stamina. You've pulled all-nighters I assume as well so that your grades were impeccable. Why all of a sudden did that become important to you? It is thrilling for me to know a student at your young age finds success in scholastics."

He was confused and asked her why his grades were thrilling. She explained what she meant. He was still confused. "I see much promise in you. What I see is a very young man who is overwhelmed by the activity of campus. You try to keep your head down, your focus, and not become so involved in unnecessary activity of the fraternities, hazing, dorm parties, and immense overpopulation of females clad in their skimpy clothing I bet. Am I right Kip?"

Listening, but staring out the window, Kip agreed. He felt guilty, no confidence, and felt as if he was drowning.

"Kip, Kip, awwww Kip you will be okay." The brash seemingly bold fuller figured teacher wasn't the same now as in class. There was a stronger feeling of empathy for this young adult man. Campus life was swallowing him up. It was her responsibility to save him as others before and get their grades up.

"Kip I am 100% sure you want to become successful here isn't that correct?"

With confidence in his eyes, he looked at his teacher without a smile and answered that she was correct. That was the first time he said anything of self-assurance.

But he lacked confidence that he could overcome his situation also. He was afraid of the environment. They talked further. She discovered this and other worries he had. He broke down and expressed many concerns that made him feel that he was way in over his head. In fact he began breaking down and tears welled up in his eyes almost. She saw he was scared.

"Kip, what are you 18, right? Look I'm only 30" as she lied about her true age, "I knew several people who were scared straight when they were freshman like you. It was only a matter of time, teacher support, support of classmate's maybe, and even family support that got many of them through tough times. Maybe even additionally the assistance of peer tutoring could have been a factor in them succeeding.

He was confused even more. He was worried even more so. Everything collapsed around him it seemed and Kip started crying a bit. That in turn made Ms. Lumpkin feel terrible and she sympathized with him. Strong feelings overcame her to help him feel wanted, feel secure he was going to be okay, and she began to like the student who cared about his academic welfare.

"I can't do this" he exclaimed as he cried. "I just caaaan't get the uhhh grades" he said as he wept.

"Stop that Kip, stop it. You'll be fine. You are going to be fine young man, trust me." But he continued weeping and was scared. She put her hand on his arm trying to reassure the young man he was going to be okay. "Kip, Kip stop that needless crying dear. Stop that crying dear, it isn't necessary."

He was an emotional guy; he always was. When he felt happy, he showed it and would make others feel great as was the opposite and he could make others feel bad or empathize.

He found her weakness and wasn't seeking it out. She stepped up and comforted him. She tried to make him feel much better about himself and gave him a long sympathetic hug. The full figured teacher, who wore a thin knit top with a modest v-neck cut held Kip in her arms. He felt her soft full body. At first he felt 'nothing' but the she squeezed him and said, "Awwww dear Kip, it will be okay. It will be fine Kip."

He felt her bosoms and that felt odd. But he looked at them from an angle as she hugged him. Seeing cleavage peering from inside her v-neck top, he grabbed her from the sides himself and hugged her back only to say, "Mmmm, thank you Ms. Lumpkin" in a quiet voice.

Hugging him a little bit tighter and feeling bad for him "Thank me for what Kip?" What do you mean by that? She thought she knew and she was ready to let him know.

"Well, umm uhhh I guess uhhh I felt as if uhhh well it felt uhh, umm that the hug just felt uhhh reassuring." He tried not to express some true inner feelings that came out. Her hug she gave him made him feel like he was getting something he would never expect from a teacher.

In fact, he thought to himself as he looked down but without moving his head, he glanced up with his eyes only and looked at her body a little too. She saw his eyes peer upwards which told her "Maybe there is some definite interest in me."

"Was my hug a bit too much Kip? I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. I guess I felt bad for you and the whole situation made me feel bad too. I am truly sorry if I made you feel bad dear."

There was the word 'dear' again. It made him feel awkward but on the other hand he was likening to the term as well.

"Umm, ohhh uhhh no mam I don't think so at all mam. I guess I feel as though although you appear to act differently in class, I don't get that sense about you at all here. I don't get a feeling of that about you at all. In fact, you seem as though you are uhh very nice, uhhh well I don't understand why you put on a different uhhh personality in class. What I mean to say Ms. Lumpkin is that, well uhhh I see you as a very warm and likeable person. The hug was ummm well it was very nice I guess and well ummm I guess I liked it maybe more then I uhhh should have."

"Pardon me Mr. Quaker? What is meant by that? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'you liked it more then you should have'. Is there some implication to that I don't understand?"

He felt bad and sorry for what he said. He looked down, but immediately she put her fingers underneath his chin, lifting up his head, and she gave him the most heartwarming smile he saw in the four months he had been at college.

Again feelings began to sprout that he would never think would develop for a teacher. There once was another woman just after he turned 18 who that at 30 years of age at a department store he worked for made him feel similar. He worked as a stock boy, then as a supervisor in the stock room. As a supervisor he answered to the woman. She carried a positive approach that many people in the store liked a lot. She took a liking to Kip and she tried becoming close to him. She tried to flirt a bit with him too. Nobody noticed, but he liked her positive approach and was blind to her flirting. He still stays in touch with her. Once when he did a superb job on one task, she gave him accolades and a huge hug. He was turned on, but didn't realize the feelings until later.

"It's okay Kip, it is okay dear. It really is Kip. Do not get upset with yourself. You are a good person Kip you really are and I see many things about you that I adore. Now sit down here next to me. I want to show you a few ideas and things."

So Kip sat beside her at her desk. Going over basic concepts and notes, he could see a nice view of her breasts, but felt great just sitting by her. "Do you understand these concepts Kip" she asked him delightfully. He said yes. She went onto show him things about other concepts but it was difficult for him to concentrate on them, so she backed away from the desk so he could scoot in closer and see the equations she described.

As she pushed her chair away and he pulled his chair sideways inside of her, he sat on the edge of his chair while she leaned around his right side. Her large breasts hung down a bit so that her 'tunnel' was visible to Kip if he peered over to his right when he desired; he easily could look right down into her 'valley of lust' through the top of the shirt.

"Kip, look at me, what is your answer?"

When he turned around he did exactly as she hoped he might and initially checked out her tunneling lobes but rapidly looked up at her face. Noticing how they hung out more then expected, he accidentally let his eyes sweep back down at them. He looked right back at her. She was smiling pretty as a peach.

He blushed because he felt as if he was guilty for looking at her fine marmalade melons. He had no clue his taking a peek didn't bother her one iota. "Oh that's okay dear, I get that often. I guess it's never bothered me too much. It makes a woman feel special."

Curiosity showed on his face. He wondered why she'd tell him that. He wondered if she'd mind it if he did look again at her valuable assets. "Mom has that same figured but that never ever seemed to distract me" he thought.

He quickly looked again as she pulled her hair back, but her eyes peered at him while his eyes peered at her burrowing delicacy. He had to get a hold of himself. He knew it. She smiled with delight while she saw his eyes, not his head, gaze into them.

"Yes, they are precious", she said softly and sweetly. I have no qualms when I get those glances. It's just part of life." "Guys, and sometimes a girl or two, gaze and get embarrassed that they think they've been caught looking. It's okay Kip. I don't mind a bit." "Everyone looks Ms. Lumpkin, ummm isn't that considered a little demeaning?"

"Ohh never is it demeaning. I am a very intelligent woman. My grades were impeccable. School was important. Athletics were a lot of fun. But like you I found academics to be seriously important to me also. That speaks for itself. When I first started out as a teacher Kip, I wore business suits thinking life was serious. Day to day I felt I had to be sharp and everything required an anal approach to it. I had to be serious, I thought, but about 2 years ago something nice happened to me that I'll never forget."

"What was that", Kip asked while again peering down at her Jelly stone peaks.

"You do like these don't you? Isn't that nice you have a teacher such as me that doesn't mind? It's nice someone else appreciates beauty in different forms. Anyways I had difficulty in a masters program I took. A guidance counselor at the time, 10 years my senior, came to my aid. He assisted me and taught me some life lessons that made me come to realize you mustn't take it all so serious. Yes you have to stay the course, but Kip dear you have to know when it is time to enjoy life's pleasures."

Thinking as she said that he thought, "Like those beautiful succulent babies."

"Kip you are really mesmerized by my physique, aren't you? Maybe this is not a good time and maybe I should change my top. It seems as if you and I aren't getting anywhere. What do you think?"

"No, no I'm sorry Ms. Lumpkin; I won't let this distract me again."

"No Kip, I'll go and change. It will fine, this way you and I can get it on; I'm sorry, I didn't say that correctly at all", as she quickly laughed at her slip of the tongue. "You and I can get on with understanding the remainder of those concepts before I schedule you a tutor."

He definitely liked how she put it, although he didn't initially see himself doing anything with a teacher who was 30 years old and shapely like his mom with her plus size figure. However, she was much, much younger and a little prettier then his mom too, and she was not mom for that matter at all.

"Cool, I'm in college and a teacher is uhh maybe coming on to me? Nahhh, no way, this is just coincidence" he thought.

She came out in a sleeveless collared button down acrylic blend blouse. It wasn't a see-through. It wasn't sexy like the knit top was, however it was tight and if he was fortunate enough, he could get a view of her bra covered tits through her sleeves at her armpits.

She didn't say a word, but she figured if she was lucky, she'd be able to seduce him for at least a quickie or better. Life was way to short, he liked her tits, he started liking her because she wasn't as gruff as she was in class. Looking at her overall, she actually had lots of merit physically. She waited for him, hopefully, to make his move.

They went over a few more complicated equations. He had difficulty because these were advanced ones. She moved in tighter bumping her breasts up against his elbow or the back of his upper arm, all by accident.

"Oooops, excuse me sir, didn't mean to do that!" She'd go on instructing him, but she'd bump his arm again and he'd feel embarrassed again as he pulled his arm away but liked it just the same. "Oops, sorry dear", she said frequently.

"It's okay Ms. Lumpkin. I guess it's a part of war, isn't it?" He smiled because he thought he was being funny and he was becoming increasingly comfortable with her.

"That was funny Kip, it really was. In addition to being smart as a whip, you're funny, and a handsome guy to boot."

That caught him off guard. It caught him way off guard. His teacher called him handsome. "Meaning I am a good-looking guy to an older woman? No way, why would an older woman think I'm good-looking?"

12