Professor Lumpkin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Kip? Did I say something wrong or something to offend you?"

"Ohh no, not at all Ms. Lumpkin, I'm not offended at all. If anyone should be offended I think it should be you the way I have been so rude to look at you so inappropriately. In no way am I offended and I hope that you aren't. If you are, I apologize sincerely. I think you are an attractive woman for your age, a very attractive woman as far as teachers go. Ohh God, I've said way too much already, I'm an idiot."

"That's so nice to hear from a man. A woman doesn't hear such nice things, especially a woman like me. I mean, I am not very attractive I don't think so despite what you've said and thank you very much dear."

"There is that 'dear' word again, he mused. She sure likes using that word. It's cute as heck. I like how she calls me that. Wait, I didn't like it at first, but it sure is growing on me. She is as cool as hell and has great tits too."

"What has you amused Kip?"

"Oh, uhhh nothing I was just thinking, that's all."

"Is it about our current conversation? I think you are a terrific young man, that's for sure. You are nice, intelligent, attractive, and even funny, so much so that any young woman should love to be associated with you. If I was what at least five years younger, I'd be thrilled to know you personally."

At that moment each sat in silence. Each had slight grins on their faces. Ms. Lumpkin began wondering what it would be like to be younger. She began thinking if he found her 'attractive' enough to 'approach her more personally.

"I'm going to light this candle. It's an aromatic candle which relaxes a person and stimulates their brain. It has enzymes within it from the root of a tree of some South American country and I don't have a clue what tree root, but it has the endorphins that stimulate a person's intelligence." The truth was it was an elixir that stimulated more then that. She knew it too.

She lit it and the aroma, he said, was awesome. It was a cool fragrance he'd never smelled before. But since she couldn't open the windows it was a little overpowering. "I do have a few at home too, they are wonderful. Usually I only light them when company is coming over. Do you like it?"

"Ohh yeah, mmmm that's sweet. I mean as in way cool."

"It was working its magic", she thought. He was perked up, relaxed, and appearing to be sharp. Also it perked his 'special senses' too

"Come over here, I'd love to show you something." He stood up, walked over to the desk at the other side and she pointed out some text books. When leaned over to look at them, she curled up over him. When he stood up, he backed into her breast.

"Oops, I'm sorry I was umm going to point something out in that one."

"Uhh I feel like I have to tell you something. I don't know why I have to tell you this but uhh like uhh wow you have the greatest tits in the world."

"What, she exclaimed, are you saying young man? Did you just say what I think you said that you like my breasts?" He was embarrassed but she unexpectedly added, "Then touch them if it's been bothering you that much." Having said so in soft gentle voice she added, "If you have been consumed with these", as she lifted them with her open hands, "then by all means, be my guest and feel free to touch these with my blessing dear!"

Swallowing hard, he took a big gulp as he never expected anything in his entire life to happen such as what was happening at that moment; Kip hesitantly raised his hands up and faced them towards her breasts. With her blouse buttoned almost to the collar, she leaned in just about two inches so he'd subconsciously understand she wanted him to know it was okay for him and his hands to rest on her wonderful life size boobs.

She had a flirtatious loving smile. She didn't close her eyes and watched his expressions as he took another gulping swallow. He couldn't believe what occurred! His eyes were bigger then silver dollars. She saw his eyes grow bigger.

A soft sounding mmmmm came from her while feeling his hands. That relaxed Kip even more. "Mmmmm your hands are so gentle Kip. They are perfectly sweet. My breasts and I love how gentle you are on them dear. I have always had a bad habit using that word 'dear' I hope it doesn't bother you. It is a pet name or a generic pet name. Maybe I can find a better one."

"Oh wow, oh god wow I uhhhh ohhh wow man. I never ever touched anyone's uhh boobs, uhh breasts I mean" and he swallowed again but with a smile that time.

"Maybe Kip you would like a better view or closer view, what are your thoughts on that?"

"Uhhh, ummm uhhhh oh god, uhh I am not sure; uhhh ummm" was all he was able to say.

"Do you want to unbutton me or me to unbutton this myself?"

"Uhh well you uhh better uhh do them yourself."

"Oh okay", she said in a perky tone. "If that's what you wish, your wish is my command. I'd love to make today one of the best days of your college careers, personally speaking of course. Watch carefully how everything unfolds", she continued slyly using a charming smile.

Under his breath he groaned, only remarked "Ohhh god, ohhh god, ohh my god, I can't believe myself. This is wild", but she heard the last statement and was caught up by his reaction.

"Oh come Kip dear, I want you to touch them. Right now is so important for you. Its crucial dear that you realize how incredibly awesome these are. Oh yes they are", she remarked further in a breathless tone as if she was winded.

"Oh God I love them! I do, I do love them" he said distinctly. "Let me touch them. No in fact I want to kiss them" he exclaimed. He broke down, she was giddy with excitement, and she wanted him to say or do that more then anyone could imagine.

"Then Kiss them Kip, kiss them as much as you desire. I want so much for those lips of yours to kiss these over and over and over dear if that's what you want! Kiss these beautiful lobes, kiss them, and make me Kip feel ohhh sooo sexy. And you too Kip, will make yourself feel like you are a sexy, sexy man too Kip! Ohhhh yes, yes please do it!"

She lost it for a moment. She waited for him to kiss them as the desire and passion grew. Oh god yes, he said, oh yes, yes, yes!" He clamped down as she held him close to her shoulders and his head faced her gorgeous lumpy large breasts as her shirt dangled at that point off her shoulders. He kissed her sloping spiraling gulches as if they were in beautiful grasslands in the prairies during summertime.

He kissed them and kissed them while she felt exalted and increasingly horny. His cock grew like mad, pushing harder against the interior of his shorts. He felt a serious need to release what pulsated within, but for what he wondered, she wasn't going there.

He only thought she was letting him have his own personalized sexually charged thrill with her and teasing him, albeit it was awesome, but it was for her own personal gratification.

That's what he figured. He didn't deduce anything else as he was extremely eager. He didn't have enough time to presume anything. He couldn't figure anything out. His emotional state was in control of his logic and rationale. This was something he never did before with anyone!

Having tits the size she did for his own, a woman's tits that large, and being that they were his teacher's tits in fact wasn't just completely incredible, it was orgasmic! Kissing and close to sucking her boobs were not just inconceivable, it was erotic to him and to Ms. Lumpkin too.

She began moistening while he kissed them. He had wonderful presence about him. A soft and sexiness the way he kissed her breasts and cleavage. She knew he was at that climatic point. She would tell him he was ready soon.

Slowly while holding his head down flesh to flesh against her voluptuous hillside terrain, she stepped backwards slowly to the wall where the candle that burned and released the aromatic scent and subconsciously subdued his libido, she reached around extinguishing it by its lid. Ms. Lumpkin made sure neither cummed prematurely. She wanted his full attention. She wanted to assure herself he'd be fully alert as he was going to be sucked off soon by a ravenous woman.

He wanted her or something sexual as soon as possible. He had to, he felt, have something intimate at that point. Moans, grunts, and other sounds from under his breath cited his readiness. Thankfully those sounds reassured her he was hornier then horny!

"Oh Kip dear, you are so sexy. I bet you never realized how sexy you were, did you dear? Don't say anything, just keep kissing them and sucking them if it turns you on dear. Oh baby, using that word for the first time, the way you do that with your lips and mouth has turned me on dear. I am ohhhh god, she said, so damn horny too. Can I touch you now? Can I feel your manliness now? I am sure it is harder then you can describe, isn't it baby?"

He thought, "Huh what, how could she know? How could she have any inkling?" He looked up from her succulent delicious tits and couldn't smile because seeing as they were mesmerizing to him and magnetic as well as erogenous she attracted him like a bee to a flower.

Granted, the scented aromatic candle's special elements helped seduce his sexuality.

"Oh god, yes do what you want Ms. Lumpkin! Do whatever you need to do mam because you have made me feel, well uhhh, ummm ohhh my god, I can't say it!"

"Dear are you horny like me? Do you have any idea what that means for me when I hear you say you are horny too Kip? Do you dear?"

He hesitated to answer due to he wasn't exactly sure, but knowing biology and human anatomy as well as he did, he fully understood, the academic and scientific definitions. Although the term 'horny' wasn't used in class, the transcribed explanation was clear to him.

"Do you dear, do you understand what I'm asking you? Ohhh god yes, sure you do, don't you dear? Oh god you must understand what it is like for a woman to be horny. You must experience the wonderment of it. There is hardly anything as beautiful outside of nature dear that is as pure as a woman who is sexually charged. To be aroused within her cunt Kip is one of life's great pleasures. You are hard, stiff, and, excited and you don't know how to express how you feel or what to do about it, do you?"

He only shook his head no, but not sorrowfully, he only shook it no in a naïve perception. She understood and smiled with cheerful loving eyes. "Awww Kip, she responded softly, it all will be better soon. You are going to be so relaxed and gratified very soon."

Then Ms. Lumpkin while holding his head close to her breasts, reached down, and carefully stroked his hardened horny cock while he waited for her to get it on with him. His savior, salvation, and superwoman arrived in awe-inspiring fashion.

A smile, an excited inspirational smile, lit up his face and he pulled his head up off her chest and showed how excited he was when she gently grasped his crotch. Having a hold on it didn't only excite him but he was as ravenous at that point and wanted to indulge her in sexual intercourse he thought.

"Yes, yes it is glorifying isn't it dear. Me feeling your manhood and you having felt some of my womanhood and us here now, together as aroused as we are or should I say as horny for each other the we are Kip is the best isn't it?" She was crazed and had to have it. She couldn't go on any longer without it.

"Oh god yes it is! Oh you bet your sweet pootang, yes you bet your blessed bounties you let me kiss it is the best!" He felt liberated as a man. He began showing true signs of his manhood.

She was excited that he finally spoke up. She was overwhelmed at his use of terms to describe how alluring she or the situation was. She wanted his cock out from behind his zipper.

She wanted to suck it off badly and she was ready to unzip it without question, go down on Kip, unbuckle his belt, and slip off his shorts so there was no interference from anything. She wanted full reign of his manliness. She hoped he was a willing and excited participant who'd embrace the moment.

She pulled him in one last time to suck her tits and told him to do so and he did without asking, questioning, or second guessing his teacher. He was naïve still and regardless, he loved her bra covered tits. She knew he did.

Lowering her hand quickly, like an expert, she unzipped his shorts, reached in, and grabbed a hold of his energized manhood inside the flap of his underwear. He unexpectedly jumped back. He wasn't aware her hand was making her next move on his pressurized valve.

"It's going to be fine; it is going to be okay", she whispered.

Looking up at her gentle face, unlike the teacher he knew from class, he smiled confidently. She understood but he didn't back away the second time as she went back inside his underwear to lure the hard long and lanky beef into the palm of her hand.

Holding it in the open palm, she collapsed her fingers around the gangling manhood, looked up, and gave him a sign of confidence and reassurance.

Immediately she dropped to her knees, kissed the tip of the hard, long awkward looking piece blowing him a kiss as a sign of approval, and then smiled.

"It is a great sight to see such manliness like yours that isn't overpowering. It is a true wonder of the world. It is absolutely perfect honey!"

Kip was pleased that she loved his organ. He was satisfied that she approved of it. She was satisfied that she more then wanted it, she craved it and he was more then contented, but he tried with difficulty to maintain overwhelming emotions.

"Now I am going to make you so excited that you will collapse to your knees and that's when all the fun really is going to begin. Just watch and see. You'll love this and many other times we get to have together. You watch as I enjoy bringing you to your knees. It will be awesome, mmmmmmm."

She began licking the upper half as he instantly began to groan and moan. "Oh my God oh my god, he yelled out, that is so good!" She slicked and licked the shaft and tip and he was commencing to cum on her face he couldn't stand it any longer.

"Awwww don't honey, don't please? Please don't cum yet. You look so beautiful right now, but don't cum yet, please, please?"

Kip exploded all over her face, into her hair, and it even dripped down over her cleavage and bra a little too. He felt terrible and she knew he did.

"No, nooo babydoll, don't feel bad honey. What happened, what you did just now, ohhh baby honey was so damn sexy. I'm horny and want you to do me a favor, please?"

She went on to tell him and he was scared because he never did that before. He never had been in a situation even close to what she asked ever in his life.

He was petrified. "I am uhh not sure I know what to do. I've never done that uhhh, ever in my life" he said with trepidation.

12