Professor Lyons Needs Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I mean, yes. I just want you to let my body please you." I said this not knowing where it came from just that it felt good to care so much for his pleasure. He allowed me no ability to please him other than my submission. I wanted him to take his pleasure from me, not work for it himself.

A slow smile crept over his face, and with the hand not holding his cock, he ran his hand from my forehead, over my eyes and down the length of my body. I began to smile back at him, shaking with desire and tenderness when he pushed his hand down hard on my abdomen, knocking the breath out of me right as he thrust in to me. I screamed as his big cock stretched the walls of my tight little pussy, and for that, he slapped me hard enough to taste blood on the inside of my cheek. As the acrid taste filled my mouth, he began sliding in and out of me hitting my g-spot with each stroke. With determined precision, neither slow nor fast, he fucked me so deep and hard that tears flowed freely from my eyes, but still, I could feel my pussy becoming tighter and tighter as my g-spot kept swelling from pleasure. He kept one hand pressed to my abdomen to prevent my hips from moving like they instinctually wanted to. With his other hand, he alternated between slapping my tits and my face, pinching my nipples and occasionally sticking his hand in and over my mouth. His face showed no emotion and every few minutes he'd admonish me not to moan like such a dirty slut. I could feel his cock growing larger and started to cry with the anticipation of knowing he might be letting me cum soon. Just when I was beginning to think he'd just keep mercilessly fucking my slurping wet little pussy forever without ever cumming, he wrapped his large hand around my throat. "Cum my little slut," he whispered looking straight in to my eyes. I returned his stare, he tightened his grip on my throat, cutting off my air. He nodded into my wide eyes, still methodically sliding in and out of my tight hole, and I decided to trust him. I came shaking, crying, begging, and looking in to his eyes, feeling my pussy tighten spasmodically on his cock. Moments later he pulled out and pumped his hot cum all over my naked, sweaty, heaving body.

He immediately stood up and went to the bathroom. He came back with his penis tucked away again and a little towel for me. I was still unable to move. All business, he tossed the towel on to the bed and a hurt look crossed my face. His hand gently brushed my cheekbone, which I could tell was already swelling from one of the harder slaps. "You did a great job mon petite bebe, but we still have lots of work to do." I could see the care in his eyes, and I smiled unabashedly up at him and nodded. He picked up my clothes and walked out of the room. "You won't need these," he said in the doorway. "Just come out when you are ready to work, but I think you know better than to keep me waiting too long." He shut the door behind him, and I took only a quick moment to languish on the bed and let my happiness wash over me before I jumped up and opened the door to what was sure to be a very grueling work session.

12