Professor Pain's Evil Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

Gretyl moaned loudly, and her cunt became flooded with her cum. Cate lapped loudly, the wet slapping and slurping noises making Professor Pain turn and adjust himself in his trousers. Cate's body was red all over and covered with a sheen of perspiration, and Professor Pain said, "Okay, go ahead and stop then." Immediately Cate collapsed to the floor, her legs folded beneath her, supporting her upper body on her outstretched arms. Her head hung down as she panted and gasped for breath.

Suddenly, the large metal door to the chamber rang out from an impact. There was another, and then another, and on the fourth powerful impact the door flew from its hinges and crashed loudly to the floor. Action Guy had arrived!

"Action Guy!" Cate shouted looking up to him with bright, hopeful eyes and slick, shining nose, cheeks, and chin. And then, without warning, Cate's eyes rolled back into her head and she fell prone to the floor.

"Miss Collins!" Action Guy bellowed, and he leaped across the room and landed on bended knee next to her. He took one of her wrists in his hand and pressed his ear to her breasts, heedless of the nearby electrical whining noise that was growing in pitch. Action Guy heard the "pffft" and felt the sting, leaping over Cate's prone body and rolling up to his feet, facing Professor Pain.

The professor opened his mouth to speak, but Action Guy was faster, leaping forward to deliver a powerful uppercut. "Ow!" Professor Pain shouted, holding his bleeding mouth. "Just stand still and stop trying to hit anybody!" Pain shouted, looking at the blood on his fingers and then probing with his fingers. "I think this one's loose!" Pain whined, and then turned triumphantly to face Action Guy, who was standing still and looking very confused. "Alright, Miss Collins," Pain said, "You can get up now."

Cate stood at attention next to Action Guy, defiance the only thing keeping utter humiliation from overtaking her. Breaker had removed his clothes and walked over to stand next to the leather pommel horse, his penis large and threatening. Feeling rather creamy inside after licking Gretyl, the sight of Breaker's rather impressive member was making her thighs quiver with anticipation. "You won't break me, Breaker! I'll take anything you can dish out, knowing that my hero will avenge my honor!"

"You jump to so many conclusions," Pain said, shaking his head. "It's a wonder you have had any success as an investigator, really it is." Pain then said triumphantly, "Action Guy, go to Breaker, drop your pants, and bend over the padded leather thingie. Don't resist, okay?"

"You fiend!" Action Guy and Cate shouted in unison.

"Yeah, I know it," answered Pain, waving away the perceived compliment and smiling bashfully.

Cate watched, unable to move, as Action Guy approached Breaker. He unbuckled his belt and pushed his tight brown pants down to his knees, bending at the waist to do so. Cate gazed helplessly at his firm, tight buttocks, massive thighs, and between them, obscured by shadows, the hint of his manhood, hanging down, so thick, so long...

"You won't get away with this!" Action Guy shouted, pulling himself into position on the padded, leather-covered gymnasium equipment. "I will hunt you down!"

Breaker moved behind Action Guy and used one huge gnarled hand to guide his fat prick, the other to spread Action Guy's muscular cheeks to expose his anus. Cate licked her dry lips, unable to tear her gaze away. "Mommy!" Action Guy whined.

"Shut up!" Professor Pain said sharply, "Take it like a man!"

Cate saw Breaker's ass tighten and thrust, and the room filled with the sound of a shrill scream. Breaker has buried the entire length of his monstrous member inside Action Guy's muscular ass! As Breaker began to pump his hips, driving his cock into Action Guy's rear, Cate almost swooned. She was so warm, and her womanhood so, alive! She felt at once creamy and somehow humming inside with electrical intensity. She looked over to Professor Pain, and he smirked at her. "Okay, Baby," he said softly, "Let's go."

He instructed her to get to her hands and knees on the hard cement floor, and he approached behind her. She felt his cold fingers exploring her cunt and she shivered with excitement. She could hear Action Guy crying out his pain and humiliation in time with the repeated percussion of Breaker's hips slamming loudly against Action Guy's tortured ass. Cate's own cry joined the others, as Professor Pain began to viciously and energetically spank her. Again and again his hand slapped down on her soft, round rear end, sending flashes of fire through her bottom, and sparks of electricity through her cunt. "Oh yeah!" Cate cried out suddenly, "Spank my ass! Spank my fucking ass, Daddy!"

The spanking stopped, and Cate looked back to see Pain looking a little sheepish. "Quite a mouth on you," he said. Horrified, she looked around to see Gretyl reading a magazine, and at the pommel horse both men had their heads turned to look at her, their expressions shocked. Breaker looked down at Action Guy's ass and shrugged, smiling, and resumed his assault.

"Lie down on your back," Professor Pain commanded, and Cate hurried to comply. "Spread your legs!" he hissed at her, and again, she hurried to comply. Her pussy was aching with want, and though she had been thrust into this very perverse and disgusting situation against her will, she was about willing to do anything to find some relief.

There was a crash, and Gretyl held up her hands apologetically before she stooped to pick up some things she'd knocked off of the table. When she was done she returned to her magazine.

Professor Pain dropped his pants, and his prick stood out in front of him. It wasn't very long, maybe average, but it looked pretty impressive on his diminutive frame, likewise the thickness. What caught Cate's attention was that it was as gnarled and misshaped and his fingers. Her pulse quickened, as he lowered himself between her thighs, and after rubbing the head in her very wet pussy, he thrust inside her. Cate hissed and grabbed his shoulders, thinking that he felt very much like a meat corkscrew. And as he thrust his prick in and out of her, she became very appreciative of his deformity, beginning to moan loudly almost at once. The twisted little man drove his cock into her with ferocity, and his gnarled fingers grasped at and pinched her tits. But it was when he slapped her tits, the blow sounding out like a firecracker, that the fuse inside Cate was lit. She felt it burning away getting shorter, closer to the inevitable (she hoped) explosion, and then ha slapped her tits again and she cried out in pain, but felt that the fuse hadn't grown any shorter, but rather another fuse had been lit, and it too was burning down quickly. Another slap lit yet another fuse, and Cate writhed on the cement floor, moaning and whining as the fuses wound together and burned to nothing.

The little man, red and gleaming with sweat, grunted and said, "Oh shit, I came." Cate blinked, her body still for a moment, and then the explosion hit her, taking her by surprise and tearing away all control. Her ass slapped loudly against the wet cement floor as she quaked and bucked, her breaths came in ragged gasps and left in loud cries of passion. And then as the force of the first explosion began to subside, but had hardly begun to release her from her ecstasy, another, slightly smaller explosion tore through her, sending her into further contortions of orgasmic delight. When the third explosion occurred, Professor Pain shouted, "Holy fuck!" and began to slam his not quite depleted member into her with renewed energy. There was a fourth explosion within Cate, after which Professor Pain collapsed on top of her, his face mashed between her breasts, and then a fifth explosion, but that one was much softer, the waves of pleasure smoother and less violent.

Cate tried to stand then but couldn't. She'd pushed the dazed professor off of her and onto the floor, but her body was to shattered by her powerful multiple orgasms, and she was forced to crawl over to the pommel horse. Desperate to free Action Guy from his torture, Cate crawled between the legs of Breaker, sat down and looked up. What she saw filled her with wonder and even a tickle of desire. All at once she could see Breaker's enormous pole sliding into and out of Action Guy's tortured anus, Breaker's scrotum hanging low with his fat testicles, swinging wildly, and Action Guy's own cock and balls, the cock long and thick and hard as a steel pipe, his balls enormous but drawn up against his body tightly. She reached up and took his balls into her hand gently, and took his cockhead into her mouth and suckled from it. She began to massage the hairy sack that held his balls very tenderly, and she took more of his length into her mouth as she moved up, engulfing him in her mouth, then sucked as she sank back down, his meat pulling out from between her tight lips.

She had only done this a few times when a voice over her shoulder said, "Holy fucking shit!" She glanced in the direction of the voice, firmly grasping Action Guy's cock to her cheek, and saw Action Guy's face, right behind her, watching her every move. Something hot and wet landed on her cheek, and she turned in time to briefly see Action Guy's cock fire another load of his thick, white jism across her nose and cheek. She closed her eyes then and pulled repeatedly on the throbbing cock as it fired onto her face again and again. Action Guy cried out, "I'm blowing my load all over you!"

This seemed to have an effect on Breaker, who slammed his dick into the ejaculating hero's ass once more and then shouted at his own orgasm. The firing from Action Guy's cock had ceased, and Cate reached up to wipe away any that might have covered her eyes and then peeked. Her eyes barely opened, Breaker pulled his softening but still quite impressive meat from Action Guy's ass, and a streamer of liquid jism poured down Action Guy's scrotum and now soft dick, splattering wetly on Cate's face and tits.

"Woooo," Breaker said, staggering away to sit down near Gretyl. She looked at him with a sneer and returned her attention to her magazine. Breaker took a pull from the warm beer on the table, then curiously picked up something and fiddled with it.

Action Guy slid down from the pommel horse and pulled up his trousers. He offered his hand and helped the nearly naked and thoroughly cum covered Cate Collins to her feet, where she swayed until Action Guy put his arm around her as support. She was feeling very dirty, but satisfied as well. They would find some way out of this terrible situation, some rescue, but until then she'd be strong and do whatever needed doing.

"Boss?" Breaker called as Professor Pain approached Action Guy and Cate.

He waved away the summons and said, "Now, Action Guy, place Miss Collins on the leather thingie and use your fist to -"

"Boss!" Breaker insisted, waving the professor over.

"What is it?" Professor Pain shouted, turning to Breaker with his fists on his hips. Sighing loudly, the mad genius went over to Breaker and the two conferred.

Cate looked up into Action Guy's cowled countenance and whispered, "You wouldn't really use you fist in me, would you?

Action Guy shook his head and said, "If I have any choice at all, Miss Collins, I will do nothing to disgrace you."

"Uh, people?" Professor Pain called, approaching them with an uncomfortable smile. He clapped his hands together and announced, "I guess you two can go now."

"What are you talking about, villain?" Action Guy growled, making a fist.

"Well, ah," Professor Pain began, and after a pause he sighed and said, "The control device broke about thirty minutes ago. Nobody has been under anyone else's influence for quite some time. Apparently it fell and well, it broke."

"Prepare to be destroyed!" Action Guy shouted, and Professor Pain cringed. "I'll see you in prison for this?"

Professor Pain smiled and said, "For what?"

"Kidnapping!" Action Guy shouted.

"You pressing charges, Miss Collins?", Pain asked. "You want this story in the papers, do you?"

"No," Cate said very quickly. "Not really. I'm okay letting bygones be bygones, Action Guy."

"You can't mean that!" Action Guy yelled incredulously. "Well I for one - "

"Want this story spread far and wide?" Pain interrupted.

"Er - No," Action Guy admitted.

"So then," Pain said, "You two can leave now."

Action Guy stood over by the ruined door to the laboratory and waited as Cate went around gathering bits of her clothes that hadn't been ruined, and putting them on. It took several minutes of looking before Breaker located her lost skirt, under the workbench. Now dressed and holding her jacket together to hide the fact that her blouse was missing, Cate walked toward the door, Action Guy, and her freedom.

"Hold on, Miss Collins," Professor Pain called quietly, and she stopped and waited as he nervously approached. He ran his hand over his misshapen head and cleared his throat, then said, "I really had a nice time with you this afternoon, and I was wondering if maybe you would be free on Saturday night? About seven?"

"Never you fiend!" Cate said loudly, leaving no doubt as to her hatred of the scientist. He shrugged, and began to turn away, but Cate glanced over and saw Action Guy was distracted. She tapped Professor Pain's shoulder and mouthed, "Call me," then hurried to join her hero.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers
12