Professor Spotsworth

Story Info
Teacher gets a treat.
935 words
3.44
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Sheila Spotsworth awoke to a light tapping at her screen door. She was careful not to wake her older husband Daniel while she slipped her red silk robe over her light blue bra and panties.

Sheila is 39 years old, red haired and extremely athletic while her husband is 55, and unimpressive.

She moved swiftly to the top of her stairs and sucked in her breath at the sight of two shirtless, very muscular young men at the door. She recognized them as two of her freshman students Kyle and Ian. She was offended by this bold intrusion and rushed to the door to tell them to leave or she would call the police.

When she got to the door she said "You two have to leave."

Sheila admired the young men's fit bodies and decided to take a look at their lower halves which were blocked by the metal lower half of the door."mmmm" she muttered at the sight of Ian's derrier, which high and muscular. Ian was the taller and more muscular of the two, he was facing away because he had heard a car pass.

She passed her eyes over to Kyle and was disappointed at the sight of his small flaccid penis. The sight refortified her resolve "I am going to call the cops on you." she said. A moment later her heart skipped a beat as Ian turned forward and she feasted her eyes on the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Ian's cock was rock hard, uncircumcised, perfectly straight and at least 11 inches long.

After a long silent stare she strengthened her resolve, fighting her moistening crotch enough to weakly utter "go." She looked up at the two boys to drive her request home. Sheila was floored by the sight before her.

They were kissing!

Now sheila opened the door and ushered the two horndogs into her library and shut the door for quiet. "Do it again." she insisted as she rapidly discarded her robe and lingerie. She fingered her pussy as the boys tongue kissed. She massaged their firm asses and enjoyed the view. She dropped to her knees and began sucking Kyle's now hard cock.

Sheila then turned to Ian' monster dick. She could barely work it into her mouth as it was probably twenty times the size of Kyle's overall. Then she rubbed the two dicks together as she got a naughty idea. Pulling down on Kyle's arm she looked into his eyes and could tell that he knew what she wanted and was not amenable.

She pulled on Ian's arm and he dropped to his knees in confusion. Sheila gently stroked the back of Ian's hair then grasped a clump of it. She thrn held Kyle's cock in front of his mouth and softly whispered "suck it for me."

Ian turned his head away and Sheila kissed him hard while directing Kyle's dick to the center of their kiss. A magical feeling came over her as the cock slipped into Ian's mouth. She felt amazing that this stud would give his buddy a blowjob just for her pleasure. Kyle moaned and started to cum. Sheila held Ian;s head firm whispering "swallow it." He did and now Sheila needed to get fucked. She hopped on a couch and spread her legs exposing her swollen and shaved pussy.

His cock slipped in surprisingly easy because she was so horny. She came super hard in just a few strokes.

Then Sheila went into a drawer and pulled out her digital video camera. She ushered Ian, know in her complete control, to bend over the couch while she filmed. Kyle was hard again and she ordered him to fuck Ian up the ass. Ian squinted as Kyle rammed his dick into him. Sheila caught the action on the camera as Kyle pulled out and jizzed all over his face.

It was the best night of Sheila Spotsworth's life. She simply must share it with her colleagues

A week later she arranged for her closest three friends to meet her in an abandoned classroom at four in the afternoon and expect a treat. The three women looked bored before Sheila waved Ian in. He was completely naked.

Dr. Tracy Yun's mouth dropped and her eyes widened at the sight of the handsome young man's cock. Sheila giggled when she saw Dr. Cindy Hines rush forward and stroke Ian's massive unit. Dr. Karen Bruni kissed his chest while massaging his firm ass. The three women kissed and licked all over his body before focusing on his beautiful wand, which had plenty of room for all three to share.

As her friends were distracted Sheila ushered in the other three nude college boys. The women gratefully welcomed Kyle and Ian's two buddies Trevor and Adam with kisses to their unimpressive dicks. The professors looked on in confusion as Spotsworth pulled Ian to his knees then collectively screamed in shock and lust as he engulfed Adams dick.

Adam came immediately and the women cooed as he swallowed the load. They stripped nude as Sheila led Ian to bend over the desk. Kyle and Trevor took their turns fucking him in the ass as Sheila smothered his face with her pussy. The erudite women looked on in wonder when thetwo blasted Ian in the face with their jizz.

Finally the four teachers got fucked one by one as Ian made them cum in just a few strokes with his giant cock. Sheila Spotsworth rejoiced as she took her paramour's sizable load to her face. A good time was had by all.