Professor Tom Ch. 07

Story Info
I should have left well enough alone.
2.1k words
4.52
14.8k
0
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Smith nervously paced the front lobby of the office. He kept pulling at his tie, straightening it and adjusting his sleeves. He felt as if he was swimming in a pool of sweat.

He glanced up at the receptionist. The receptionist kept giving him dirty looks. He was positive she had her hand on the phone just in case she needed to call security.

He thought to himself, "Geez, they're paranoid around here. Give me a break, I'm in a suit and tie, it's not like I'm some thug that just dropped in off the street..."

The receptionist continued to glare at him.

"What in Christ's name am I doing here?" he thought to himself.

He couldn't believe he had actually driven into the parking lot of the school where Suzy worked. He had been driving back to his office after a morning in court, and on a whim turned into the parking lot of the school.

He would often drive past the school on his way to and from court. It was a nice enough school, but it took on new meaning as soon as he became aware that Suzy worked there. Where as before it was just a nice set of buildings, it was now a bright homing beacon that called his name every time he drove past it.

He stared out the window of the lobby. He heard a bell ring and immediately classroom doors opened up in the quad outside. Students spilled out of their classrooms and into the hallways. He smiled when he saw the teenage students jostling each other, laughing loudly, poking each other as they walked to their next class.

He remembered being that age. It had been tough for him. He'd never felt as if he fit in. Landing in Florida straight from the Spanish countryside had been quite a transition. He remembered being an awkward gangly teenager. Thank God he'd never suffered from the horrid acne most teens got. Instead, he had been blessed with pale pale skin. It made him stand out. He was glad that he'd outgrown it and was now just a nice normal tan color. He'd also outgrown the greasy hair, the lovely braces, the awkward gait and other lovely amenities that God blesses teens with.

He was an average looking guy. None of the geeky teen was left. He was flattered when people would point out that he looked like Johnny Depp. The guy was good looking enough so it didn't bother him to be compared to him. He was tall, average build, had nice jet black hair, brown eyes and a nice wide smile. He always dressed impeccably. He was a vegetarian and got plenty of exercise playing tennis.

He glanced at his watch. It was 2:00 p.m. He had an appointment with a senior partner at his firm scheduled at 3:00 p.m. He was hoping to make partner at his firm within the next few months. He had put in enough hours and brought in enough business to make it a feasible option.

He also knew, well, actually was damn sure, that having an affair with his student and fucking up his life was not something that would further qualify him for partnership.

Tom hated being tempted. He hated the fact that he had lost the feeling of just being "normal" of not knowing anything different. No other way he could describe it. Going through life not knowing you are missing "something" is a blessing. You don't realize what a blessing it is until you no longer have it.

Up until the moment he noticed Suzy sitting in his summer Contracts class he had known that sense of normalcy. He'd never been tempted, never wanted anyone else, never even realized that venturing outside of his marriage was an option. He had just assumed, real men didn't do "that". Men who did "that" were disgusting animals who couldn't control their base urges.

He recalled several junior associates in the firm going through divorces after having committed the monumentally idiotic mistake of sleeping with their secretary or paralegal. One had even gotten the girl pregnant no less. He remembered feeling so smug and sure of himself.

He felt like telling the poor sods, "AHA!!! You fucking idiot!!! What did you think would happen? Only idiots get themselves into that kind of trouble!"

I've always thought that when we, as human beings, start feeling that little niggle of pride, that little sense of, "AHA! I'm so much better than they are!" is exactly when God takes notice and sends us a curveball. Sometimes God has the gumption of sending us a medicinal ball just to make sure we get the point.

"I am above that. I love my wife. I am a man who respects women and myself." is what he had always told himself.

It sounds a lot like, "AHA! I'm so much better than they are!", doesn't it?

Perhaps God was listening to Tom at that exact moment and thought to himself, "Hhmm, tsk, tsk, poor, poor Tom. Maybe we need to make sure he is a little less prideful in the future, and perhaps we can encourage a little more sympathy for those poor sods. Maybe it's time for a medicinal ball for our poor old professor."

I'm figuring that's exactly what happened.

Having her in his Introductory class had been okay. He was embarrassed to admit he didn't notice her "tits and ass" until the last couple of weeks of class. Thank God for that. He would have hated to be subjected to temptation for any much longer. When the class ended he felt immense relief and was glad he no longer had to deal with the issue.

It all changed the second he walked in and saw her sitting in his summer Contracts class. She sat in the front row, looking up brightly at him. She was wearing a short white pleated skirt, bubble gum pink high heels and a pink blouse that barely covered her gorgeous breasts. She had long, long luscious legs.

The minute he saw her, he felt a quickening in his groin. In that split second, the entire 37 years of not knowing any better went down the drain. He now knew there were other women out there, other women that made him crazy with desire. Well, specifically one young woman who was his student no less.

He remembered he focused in on her legs, he couldn't help it. She didn't realize she had a nervous habit of crossing and uncrossing her legs. Her nervous tic only brought additional unnecessary attention to her gorgeous legs. He could tell she wasn't one of "those" students who did it purposefully and for attention.

He knew how to deal with them. It amused him to have girls try so, so hard to get him to fall for their wiles, the girls who tried oh so hard to tempt him with their goods. It had only happened a couple of times in his teaching career. He had easily ignored them and eventually the girls gave up.

Suzy was different. He remembered literally gulping down the saliva that immediately filled his mouth when he noticed her sitting there. He was like a damn Pavlov dog. He began sweating profusely. He was so confused by his reaction.

He had gotten to know her quite well during the first class she had taken with him. He absolutely enjoyed her humor, her banter and her attention. Truth be told he hadn't noticed the "package" that came with the brain until it was too late.

That night, during the entire Contracts' class he fought the immense urge to look up her skirt when she would cross and uncross her legs. He remembered he spent most of the class just writing on the board so that he wouldn't be tempted to look. He had become his own worst nightmare. A lecherous professor that looked up girls' skirts!

God almighty, he wanted to look up her skirt so badly he literally kept his fingernails dug into his palms the entire night, just to remind himself he couldn't, that he shouldn't look.

That night, as he drove home to RSM, he wracked his brain trying to figure out an excuse he could give his wife that wouldn't arouse suspicion, yet would give him a few minutes alone in the bathroom.

The entire drive home he felt his erection growing and growing. He was absolutely rock hard by the time he pulled into his driveway. Mercifully his wife and children were already sleeping when he got home.

He immediately dropped his briefcase, took off his tie and coat as he ran up to the bathroom. He fumbled with his pants, and shirt, took off his remaining clothes and stared at himself in the mirror.

"What am I doing? Where did I go wrong?"

He couldn't recall having such a strong rigid erection in at least a few years. The last time he had been this horny was on his marriage night.

He ran a hot bath. His skin prickled as he got into the hot steamy water. It almost burned it was so hot. He settled himself in and closed his eyes. He was now free to imagine what he might have seen had he looked up Suzy's skirt.

He imagined her sitting primly in his class. Looking up at him with her big brown eyes, twirling her long hair, crossing and uncrossing her legs. He imagined she hadn't been wearing underwear.

He reached down and began to tug and rub his silky skin up and down the length of his cock. He groaned when his hand brushed his balls. He cupped his balls with one hand and kept rubbing his cock up and down with the other. He enjoyed rubbing his thumb across the tip of his cock. He shuddered with delight.

He imagined her skirt moving up higher and higher each time she crossed and uncrossed her legs. He imagined her opening her legs slightly, giving him a great view of her lovely sweet wet pussy. She would be bare, with just a small thatch of pussy hair pointing out how sweet her pussy lips were.

Tom licked his lips and imagined rubbing two of his fingers up and down her pussy. He imagined inserting two fingers into her pussy and then licking them. He kept rubbing his cock up and down, faster and faster.

He wanted to hear her moan and say his name. He imagined her sitting at her desk in the classroom, her legs spread wide, as he knelt in front of her licking her pussy, ripping open her shirt to expose her big beautiful breasts. He imagined sucking her areola until her nipple stood at attention. He wanted to pull her hair, to make her scream out in pain and pleasure, wanted to put his face in her hair and inhale her scent.

He would love to see her masturbate. He imagined she must, God knows he did it enough. He could see her on a bed, on all fours inserting a dildo in her pussy, oh, oh, and in her ass!

He wondered if she liked it in the ass. Most women were shy when it came to anal sex, he fervently hoped she wasn't. The thought of putting his cock in her ass drove him wild with desire. He could imagine it would be so tight, so, so tight.

He imagined the two of them on a bed, she straddling him, slowly lowering herself onto his thick long cock. He imagined her on top of him, riding him like a horse, slowly bucking, rubbing, moaning.... He would reach up to grab her waist, and her ass cheeks. He imagined her throwing her head back causing her glorious hair to tickle his balls.

He groaned and his stomach tightened as he imagined Suzy riding him, thrusting her hips, clenching his dick with her pussy, throwing her head back, pumping him until he came. He imagined her saying his name, "Professor Tom, oh, oh, oh, Professor Tom." He licked his lips and continued rubbing his cock.

He was surprised when he felt the imminent release of his load. He clenched his legs and doubled up as he shot his load into the air.

He whispered, he whimpered, "Oh God, Oh God, Suzy....uuuhhhh......Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I want you so bad....."

The ringing of the passing bell brought him out of his reverie. The students were back safely in their classrooms. The noise had abated and the quad was once again deserted. He gulped and focused in on the quad. He noticed Suzy walking down the hallway towards the main office. He nervously cleared his throat.

Now that he was here with Suzy just a few feet away he had no idea what he would say to her. He wracked his brain as he tried to come up with an explanation that wouldn't sound lame or offensive.

"What the fuck was I thinking coming here? I should have left well enough alone."