Professor Tom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her wide as he lifted her.

"Help me love you're going to have to help me..."

She stared deep into his eyes never taking them off his own as she used her hand to guide his cock into her ass.

"Uuuhhh....ooohhhh...." she groaned as she continued to stare intently into his brown eyes.

"Oh my professor that hurts me...I think you should stop...."

For some unknown reason, something that he would never be able to explain to himself, he responded by sinking his fingernails into her waist and slamming his cock deep into her ass.

"This....is....what....you.....need....you...fucking.....slut...." each word pounded out in tempo with his violent thrusting.

"Aaaahhhhhh....ooooohhhh.....uuuuhhhhhhh...." she screamed when she felt the burning, the tearing deep inside her.

"Ssshhhh.....quiet my pretty girl, this is exactly what you need...."

He groaned and continued to lift her until she was almost off his cock entirely and then would slam her down once more. Her big breasts bounced each time he pounded her ass.

"Baby I think I want to cum now....I can't hold it any longer....I don't want to hold it any longer..." he moaned in her ear.

She wrapped her hands around his neck, burying her face in it, deeply inhaling his scent. Her fingers found her pussy. She buried two of her fingers in her pussy as she flicked her thumb over her clit.

For a brief moment she became lost in the moment, feeling nothing but intense pressure in her ass, the rhythmic spasms of her pussy, the feeling of her hard clit under her thumb, her breasts bouncing up and down....

She felt his hot breath in his ear, he murmured softly. She couldn't make out his words but then it clicked and his words became clear....

"Such a good girl...my good girl." he whispered softly.

The words triggered something deep within her sending her over the edge causing her to cum hard.

She screamed out, "Oh god Professor....oh god...aaahhhh...." as she threw her head back and shuddered violently.

He felt an intense heat and then wetness as he felt her cum. Her juices flowed from deep within her pussy onto his lap, and combined with the intense grip her ass had on his cock he felt his own release emerging from deep within his balls. He grunted and hung tightly to her waist, giving one final deep thrust before cumming. He felt his cock pump his seed deep within her, three....four spurts. He moaned with pleasure.

"So good...such a good girl...." he repeated over and over....

****************

The shrill ring of his cell phone annoyed him. He concentrated on tuning it out and settled back down in his bed, but it continued unabated. His bed felt awfully lumpy and the ringing wouldn't stop. He opened his eyes and was immediately disoriented by the complete darkness. It was then that he realized he was in fact sitting in his car and not sleeping in his big bed. The ringing of his cell phone finally stopped.

His heart began beating wildly when he remembered where he was. He was sitting in his car, parked in his garage. He looked around for the clock on the wall, but it was too dark to read it. His cell phone began ringing once more.

"Fuck almighty, hold on" he muttered to himself as he fumbled to pick it up. He flicked it open and read it was 6:05 p.m. The phone announced a call from "Suzy". He answered it.

"Hey Suzy...."

"Hi Professor, uummm..I'm sorry to bug you, but I was hoping I could take a rain check on tonight. I'm still stuck at work......you know, busy day and all."

"By all means Suzy, I understand. No worries. I'll see you again soon."

"Thanks Professor. See ya."

He closed his phone and sighed heavily. He was relieved he wouldn't have to face her tonight. He was quite relieved the choice was no longer his to make. He wouldn't have to face her alone, with nothing preventing him from taking her, from having her. He looked at his reflection in his car's review mirror. His brown eyes staring back at him. He raised his hand and brushed his long hair away from his face.

He muttered under his breath, "God almighty that was some dream.........."

***************

12