Professor Vic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers

May 8th

I've avoided my apartment as much as possible the last few days. The couple of times Erin and I have crossed paths, I barely acknowledged her. This morning she slipped a note under my door apologizing if she went to far. Nothing was particularly special about it except for the last line, "Although I still leave my proposition on the table, I know we'd have fun,". I already knew before I received the letter that I would forgive her, a realization that for the moment made me even angrier, but the last line of her letter really stuck with me.

Of course my first reaction was still anger, but as I thought about it some more, it really began to grow on me. Erin and I had kissed a bunch of times, almost always when drunk, almost always to delight an audience. But I had enjoyed each kiss, and I could personally say that a couple of those times it was more than the alcohol or the thrill of an audience. Erin is beautiful and I have always thought about maybe experimenting. But it was hard to overcome the feeling that she was really just after Vic. Again, I tossed and turned all night.

May 10th

Where to begin? Yesterday I waited impatiently for Vic to come over to my apartment. Despite everything that had been going on I was excited because it almost felt like it was our first date. I know it sounds weird since we've been having sex for almost three weeks, but each of those times had strictly been for sex.

This time he came over around seven with Chinese takeout, a bottle of wine and a couple of videos, since even if it was a date we still couldn't really leave the apartment.. But I was thrilled to actually eat a meal with him. I was pleased with how well we got along, he wasn't condescending at all, in fact it felt like we were on the same level. There was none of the expected when I was your age, or when I was in college, conversations I dreaded. We talked about traveling. He was a little more experienced, but I think he was impressed if not a little jealous by the amount of traveling I had already done.

The conversation comfortably rolled on well past the time we were eating and I would have been satisfied just talking to him all night, well maybe most of the night, it had been two days since I had enjoyed the feel of him between my thighs, a fact my body was well aware of, but he suggested we start watching a movie.

In selecting the videos he had obviously chosen what he thought I would have liked. They were two romantic comedies, both of which I had already seen, neither of which I said I had. I chose the one with Kate Hudson over the one with Sandra Bullock, believing, and maybe hoping, that he preferred blondes over brunettes. He didn't seem to care either way.

We watched the movie, well we watched it for the most part, it was kind of hard for either of us to keep our hands off each other, but I insisted that we finish, even I wasn't that easy on a first date, and I was using all my skills of delusion and will power to try and make it one.

Around eleven Erin came home. She sheepishly said hello to the both of us before grabbing something from the fridge and quickly heading to her room. But I called her back before she could enter. I don't know if it was the wine I had drank, the heat pulsating between my legs, or the fact that I really wanted to feel her soft skin all over me, but at that moment I wanted her on the couch right next to me, right next to the both of us. She hesitated and even Vic kind of looked at me confused.

"Come on Erin, you love this movie, watch it with us," I repeated my offer.

With a quizzical look on her face she said, "Sure" and cautiously as if she were walking through a dark alley in the middle of the night sat down hugging the other end of the couch.

"I thought you said you hadn't seen this movie?" Vic asked playfully.

"What can I say? I lied," I answered with a laugh.

"What else have you lied about?"

"I guess I should let you know that I wasn't a virgin before you," I joked, causing even Erin to laugh.

"Erin do you want any of this wine?" I offered her my glass.

"Trying to get me drunk?" she answered back causing us all to laugh, but there was a look in her eye indicating she accepted the offer I was really giving her. Vic, totally in the dark about the tension between Erin and I, but no doubt aware, if not hoping, of the implications of my question, laughed a little too eagerly. Erin took the glass from my hand gently moving her hand over the back of mine as she grasped it. I had no doubts now, I wanted her as much as I wanted Vic.

We resumed watching the movie, Erin removed the black knit sweater she wore over her red top. I could see her nipples outlined against the tight cloth. She was wearing a respectable black skirt, her whole outfit designed to meet the requirements of her hostess job at an upscale restaurant; elegant, but sexy.

"I really love that top on you," I complimented Erin bringing Vic's eyes to her chest, her two perfectly round breast prominent in their tight confines.

"Thanks, I really like that top on you. Is that the one you bought last weekend?" Erin asked running her hand over the cloth of my shoulder. She shifted her body towards me as she did so.

"It is and I'm wearing the bra that I bought with it," I shamelessly said sitting up to reveal the strap. Vic remained quiet lifting his arm over me and on along the top of the couch allowing me to lean forward.

"The black one with the cute design," asked Erin leaning closer too me, the electricity in the room multiplying with each inch she came closer. I can't describe how excited I felt at that moment, like I was jumping out of an airplane and winning a million dollars all in the same second.

"No, the silk one," I answered.

"I don't remember that one,".

"Let me show you," I answered a full smile on my face in response to the one shining from hers. I pulled my top over my head revealing the new bra for Erin to appraise.

Erin didn't hesitate but rubbed her hand against the material restraining my left breast. With her touch I could feel my body simply ignite, I even let a slow breath out in response to her simple touch, "That feels so good," I seductively mouthed causing both of us to giggle slightly, relieving some of the tension.

I didn't bother to add another quick line, I just reached my head out and kissed her soft, luscious lips. It was awkward at first, neither of us sure of how to proceed, but we quickly adapted to each other, and steadily the kiss evolved to match the passion of the situation. Eyes closed her delicate tongue snuck out and slid into my mouth, our tongues intertwining. She leaned her body into me, her small hands grasping on to my sides.

I awoke from the moment and pulled my head slightly away and opened my eyes to find them staring into the rich darkness of hers.

"So, I'm forgiven," she asked with a sly smile.

"You're forgiven," I whispered back with words and then a strong wet kiss. While our mouths melded together I slid my hands under her top and brought it up stopping the kiss to lift it over her head and reveal her scintillating body. A body which may have made me jealous before, but which I now looked at through a lustful haze. Her enhanced chest sat up, the two mounds of round flesh straining against her red lace bra.

"I think we're forgetting someone," I said suddenly with a playful smile. We both looked at Vic's chiseled face almost made timid in front of the splendor before him. "Like what you see, Professor?" I asked causing him to blush.

"How could I not?" he answered in a voice trying to convey calm, but tinged with excitement.

"Then why don't you come closer and give us a kiss?" I invited, Erin bit her lower lips slightly in anticipation, pulling off that seductive innocence which made her look extremely sexy at that moment.

I placed a hand on his cheek and guided his lips towards mine, devouring them with a wet kiss. His tongue was just as desperate plunging into my mouth. Wanting to see how excited he was, I reached down and cupped his crotch feeling his rock hard cock twitch against the material of his pants. Evidently we had moved him.

Satisfied to be the first I broke our kiss and leaned my head back so Erin could lean forward, and before my approving eyes, lock lips with Vic. Erin flicked her tongue against his upper lip, before turning to me and attacking my lips in the same way. God, the taste of her lips made me so wet.

Vic, abandoning any timidness reached into Erin's bra and cupped her left breast, causing her to moan and switch back to his lips. I reached behind her back and expertly unhooked her bra, freeing her breast to expand in the open air. Her large nipples were like two hard candies, which I leaned down and licked causing her body to arch in pleasure. I sucked the tip of her left tit into my mouth rolling my tongue around the turgid bud. Vic's firm hand palmed the other breast pressing against the soft flesh. A sweet soft moan rolled out of Erin's lips as she tilted her head back, the sound of that lithe note drove me wild causing me to cup my own breasts as I sucked on hers.

Vic attached his lips to her stretched, elegant neck. Erin's eyes fluttered as she looked down upon me and as he feasted on her lower neck, then ear, then lips again. I pressed my face into theirs, each of our tongues and lips wildly intertwining. Vic's masculine strength mingling perfectly with Erin's softness.

Vic lowered his head and gave me a strong sucking kiss on the neck. His hands rotated my body so I would have my back to him and my face towards Erin. As he kissed the back of my ear he whispered, "I think you're still wearing to many clothes," as he deftly undid the clasp of my bra. Erin smiled and pulled the black piece off my body.

"Much better," she answered Vic feeling my breasts with greedy hands. She knew just the way to toy with my nipples to cause shivers to run down my spine. Vic added to my bliss by kissing the back of my neck, the two of them sandwiching me with carnal delights.

"But you're still wearing many clothes," added Erin mischievously as she eyed my black pants. With surprising strength she hooked her hands on the top of my bottom, both pants and panties, and pulled them off of my body lifting me up into the air. "Now that's even better," she cooed as she ran her hands up the outside of my thighs. I spread my legs open to allow her between, the scent from my sex wafting up calling out my readiness.

She positioned her body between my legs her breasts pressing against my own as she tasted my lips with an eager tongue. Vic traced kisses along my neck before nibbling at my ear. I couldn't tell which pair of lips brought me more pleasure.

Erin, feeling my naked sex grind against her, snuck a finger down to tickle my scorching hot pussy. With only the skill a woman's touch could provide, she probed a finger inside causing me to release a muffled moan through her lips. Vic held me firm as she continued to explore the honey between my thighs, her tongue synchronized with her finger, sliding in and out with each heartbeat.

After a couple a minutes, despite my own rapture, I noticed the absence of Vic's kisses. Not wanting to leave anyone out of the fun I eased Erin's body off of me. I pulled up her hand and sucked the finger swathed in my own passion. Erin's eyes locked onto my mouth as I drew her digit out.

I then turned around and gave Vic a quick peck before lowering myself off the couch and on to my knees in front of him. Erin quickly filled my spot next to Vic running her hands across his chest as her tongue mingled with his. I felt Vic's cock throbbing through the material of his slacks. His hips bucked up slightly with my touch.

While Erin unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his sculpted chest, I undid his belt and then his pants liberating his thick cock from its restrictive confines. As Erin toyed with his nipples, biting and sucking, I stroked his cock into full attention. Erin looked down and let out spontaneously, "Oh, Professor!" reaching down to grasp his stiff cock, "Now I now what I the noise was about," she added with a smile lustily kissing his lips.

I tugged his pants off his body leaving him in the attire he looked best in. Erin must have agreed because no sooner than I had his pants puddled on the floor, her lips were sliding his cock into her mouth. Seeing the one glaring anomaly in our trio I unzipped Erin's skirt and removed it from her body.

My actions did nothing to distract Erin from the dick in her mouth. The look of both concentration and enjoyment, which radiated from her face, made me more than a little envious. Especially since she had Vic clenching his eyes shut and breathing deeply. So not needing an invite I joined in on the action, dipping my head down and enveloping Vic's balls in my mouth. Both of us sucking on Vic's sex like a couple of leeches.

As Erin began to use more tongue, swirling it around his swollen head I moved up and started kissing sections of his shaft, until reaching her tongue, we lapped at the head together.

The sensual texture of our feminine lips sparked another frenzied kiss, the two of us leaving Vic's cock to feast upon one another. Each kiss was another break in the barrier, a wall which had prevented us from enjoying the feel of one another for such a long time. I couldn't get enough of the way she tasted, the soft texture of her skin, the completely intoxicating smell of her neck, her hair, and the sweet smell of her sex, which I now probed with an eager finger.

Erin was the one who interrupted our romp as she caught Vic stroking his own cock, "Ohhh, poor baby. I guess we left him alone too long," she kidded him.

"And we wouldn't want to waste it," I added turning my attention back to him. Erin came off of the couch and kneeled before Vic. She gave his cock a long wet stroke in and out of her mouth.

"How would you like to have your cock between, these?" she asked looking down at her voluptuous breast.

"Almost as much as having it between your thighs," Vic answered confidently.

"Well, your going have to wait a bit for that," Erin teased with a smile positioning his cock between her breasts. Pushing them together she moved them up and down his cock.

"Baby, does that feel good?" I asked as I kissed his neck.

"That feels great," he answered staring down at his cock being massaged by Erin's tits.

"I'll make it feel even better," I told him dropping my head down to lick the head of his cock. Erin smiled at me so I gave her a slow wet kiss before returning to swirl my tongue around his straining member. Erin's tits smashed up against my face as I enveloped his head, cum leaking now out of the top.

As I felt Vic's orgasm approach, Erin stood up, "I have to feel him inside of me," she said with urgency.

I let go of his cock and allowed her to straddle his lap. Expertly she slipped down upon him. I watched as his cock easily slid inside of her, her pussy molding around him. Erin wasted no time, immediately grinding aggressively on his lap. Her body in motion was a thing to see. Her breasts steadily bouncing, his hands grasping on to her slim waist, I openly began to finger myself observing the scene before me, my man and my best friend fucking wildly on the couch.

I could tell from the way that Vic was restricting his movement and controlling his breathing that he was trying to stave off his explosion, but I wanted to see him let loose, I wanted to see him pump her full of his warm seed. I wanted to see the distorted look on his face when that moment arrives.

"Don't worry about her, let yourself go. I wanna see you come," I whispered into his ear.

With that encouragement he fulfilled my wish, bucking his hips violently up, driving his cock deep inside of Erin with a powerful stroke. Followed by another and another, and another until his body finally froze in ecstasy, his mouth wide open with a half groan, half moan escaping his mouth. Erin flung her head back as he filled her inside, but she didn't stop fucking him, she continued bouncing herself up and down until she could take it no more throwing her head back with the pleasure of her own orgasm.

I continued to finger myself as I observed both their bodies go slack. Vic leaned over towards me and gave me a lingering kiss. Erin lifted off of his lap allowing him to roll over on to me. But I wasn't looking to snuggle, I was still eager to get off as well, so I pressed Vic off of me so I could stand up.

Erin was starting to put her underwear back on, but I stopped her, "What do you think you're doing, Sweetheart?' I asked as I embraced her naked body slick with sweat. She smiled in response receiving my kiss with a purr. "You still have a little something to do for me," I told her, leading her back to my room. Once inside I looked back at Vic to let him know that he better be following right behind. He gave a school boy smile, before following into my room.

Erin and I continued to touch and kiss, caressing here, grabbing there. I wasted no time removing Erin's red lace panties one more time. With a forceful nudge I pushed her back onto the bed, not even attempting to hide my desire. Vic walked on as I had her legs spread out before me and my head buried between her thighs. I tongued her wet and sloppy pussy, Vic's cum mingling with her own juices. My senses may have been blinded by my desire, but the wetness between her thighs just fueled my sex drive even more. Then there was the way her body moved while I licked between her slit. It was like I was making her dance to the rhythm of my tongue, each flick causing her body to rise and fall.

"That feels incredible," she sighed out, "How ‘bout you give me a little taste as well," she suggested, a suggestion I immediately accepted rotating my body around so my crotch was right over her face.

The first lick of her tongue against my pussy made me shiver, it felt so good. I took my mouth off her so I could breathe in deeply as she continued to dart in and out, licking and sucking my blazing hot pussy. She knew where I wanted it and how I wanted without even asking; the same way I was giving it to her. Tremors rushed through my body when her tongue discovered my clit. She paused after the initial contact, her warm breath hard enough to be felt against my sensitive sex. I bucked my hips up in want, she obliged wrapping her tongue around my clit.

But she paused again, "Sweetie, you better not stop," reminding me to keep my face buried in between her soft thighs. I resumed my treatment of her clit causing her to sigh once again. The pleasure rising from my lower body only encouraged me to work her swollen clit harder.

Vic must have enjoyed what he saw because not ten minutes since we entered the room I looked up and saw his thick cock stiff and in his hand. As much as I enjoyed the feel of Erin's warm mouth, it still could not compare to the tool in front of me.

Much to my delight he got up from the chair in the corner of my room and walked over to the other side of the bed. Vic patted my ass and I quickly responded, scooting back towards the edge of the bed, with my rear in the air. Erin shifted under me to move out of the way, but I placed my hand firmly against her mound, making her stay.

She made no objections, in fact from the juicy sound I heard below me I think she helped Vic lubricate his cock with her saliva. Not that her needed any more moisture to entire me, my pussy was so wet I could feel drops dribble down my thigh. I felt Erin's hand guide his cock inside of me. Vic allowed it to just slip in; it slid so easily inside of me. I could hear the wet smacking sounds of Erin sucking and licking his balls as he slowly pumped his dick in and out of my eager sex.

Erin had brought me too far to be satisfied with a gentle fuck, I wanted it hard, I wanted it now. I looked back at him flicking my long blonde hair out of my face so he could see the desire in my eyes. He saw and understood because in the next stroke he rammed his cock all the way inside of me. The next stroke was even less measured, and the next until his hips thrust savagely against me.

gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers