Professor Vic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers

I abandoned even the slightest effort to hide my pleasure moaning loudly, leaving Erin's wet pussy to be tended by her own skilled hand, her sweet warm scent right below me. I closed my eyes and grunted as Vic plunged his cock into me, stroke after stroke of pure pleasure. It wasn't long before I felt my body lean over the cliff and the hot flush of a powerful orgasm wash over my body.

Vic slid his cock out of my body, and as I crumpled over to the side I began to gently rub my pussy as I enjoyed the subsiding effects of my release. I looked over to see Vic standing on the edge of the bed. Without hesitating Erin jumped into his arms and wrapped her toned legs around his waist. They landed with a thud right next to me causing the bed to squeak even louder than before. Neither was effected by the small bounce as, tongues lustily intertwining, Vic pinned her legs up above his shoulders and with a deft stroke speared his cock between her thighs. Erin's hips bucked up, her whole ass and lower back lifted of the bed as Vic's body pressed against her. She grabbed hold of the bars of the headboard behind her as Vic penetrated her slender body, the dainty muscles of her thin arms flexing as she held on.

I leisurely toyed with my pussy as I observed the sight of Vic's hips pumping furiously away. The iron sturdy iron frame of the bed sounded like it was on the brink of collapse, the only sound heard above Erin's deep moans. The sight and sound of the two of them quickly made my pussy yearn for another visit from Vic's cock.

Luckily for me Erin came again in a matter of minutes, Vic satisfying the both of us before succumbing to his own. After pausing for a moment to let Erin bask in the glow of her orgasm, he began to pump his hips again, but I stopped him pulling his sweat slick body towards me.

Forcing him down onto his back I straddled him placing his firm hands on my breasts as I impaled myself on his cock. The initial feel reminding me that it always felt better than imagined. My pussy tightly hugged his thick member. Knowing he was moments away, I made sure his emerald eyes stayed steady on my own as I rode him to a powerful explosion, his face twisting as his seed shot into my accepting sex.

Afterwards the three of us just laid there leisurely enjoying the afterglow of such an explosion of pleasure. We rubbed and kissed, hands falling wherever they fell. Eventually I dozed off and when I awoke Erin was no longer in the room, and Vic was sleeping comfortably at my side. I wrapped my right arm across his chest and snuggled in close to him, his natural masculine scent comforting me back into a deep sleep.

gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers