Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was desperately horny. All the talk and all the pictures had gotten him frenzied. Dr. Winderly had seen him showing off his penis. He wished he could just walk down the hall to her kitchen and wave his cock at her then start fisting it in front of her there and then. But he was slightly afraid of her still.

He wrapped his right hand around his shaft and started slowly moving it up and down. He held the book in his left hand looking at the image of her in the boat. He wanted to be in the picture and pry her legs apart and devour her pussy, to feel her thick bush on his face. His hand went over the end of his cock and around the head. He made small movements from the line of his circumcision to the head and back. Stroking himself this way was a trick he used when he had to pull one off quickly. His balls ached all way to his chest.

He lay the book beside him on the couch so he could turn the pages. He stole a look at the images of Dr. Heidler. "Man that is one great cock," he thought. He closed his eyes and tried to see himself bending to the task of sucking on it. His lips formed an oval as the image came clearer. A rattling in the other room made him open his eyes and look around. She was still in the kitchen.

He turned to the pages with Dr. Winderly again. He fixed his eyes on her tits. He wanted to feel them, to rub his face on them, and to let her nipples drag across his eyelids. He wanted to bury his face in them and to suck on her.

Jim had a persistent fantasy of lying along a couch cradled in a woman's arms. He would be nursing at her breasts as she stroked his cock cooing to him that he was a good boy. There he could be naked, unafraid, and accepted for the sexual being he was.

He leaned against the cushions and closed his eyes imaging Dr. Winderly letting him nurse on her while she stroked his cock. He would show her how much he wanted her by shooting a massive load of cum for her. He would be a good boy for her.

Then it happened. The feeling grew in his balls. They climbed upward and his sack tightened. A dull ache formed between his shoulders and his chest felt empty. All his energy was pouring into his cock and balls. He stroked faster now covering the entire length of his shaft from its leaking pee hole to the base. With his left hand he fingered the globe of pre-cum that had welled up. He brought his fingers to his mouth so he could lick the silvery fluid.

He sucked on his little finger, an oversized nipple to be nursed on as he came. His urethra burned from the blood in the surrounding vessels. His hips bucked violently. The first volley surged upward and shot over his face and landed in his hairline. It was hot but thin. The second was just a forceful but hit him on the left cheek followed by a third and fourth spurt that landed so close to his mouth he reflexively searched for the droplets with his tongue.

Dr. Winderly stood in the doorway with her own mouth open in amazement. She was surprised to see such a beautiful cock on this guy whom she sometimes loathed and sometimes tolerated. It was bigger than Alec's cock. She tried to make the mental assessment, but it was no good. She could only stare at this raging penis spewing hot semen all over her student. She lost count of his ejaculations.

When his pent up orgasm ended, Jim's chest heaved and his cock spat one, last gout of hot semen. It landed on his stomach and pooled in his navel. He was exhausted and lay there on her couch sweating and gasping like a horse.

He blinked his eyes and looked down at the handful of manliness still firm and pulsing with life. He held on. With his left hand he felt his face and surveyed the puddling semen with his fingers. When the hot murky fluid cooled and started to run, he felt for the towel. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her staring at him.

He widened his eyes mugging surprise at the explosions he had caused. He was completely undone, unable to feel even the slightest embarrassment. He carefully used her towel to dry off all traces of his semen. None had wetted her leather couch. He was grateful for that. He tried always to be a gentleman after all.

At last he needed to stand to stow his cock again and zip up. To do this, he turned toward her giving her a full view of his equipment. Her eyes darted from his crotch to his face and she whimpered slightly as his cock went out of sight into his shorts again. Their eyes met, but neither would speak. The tension was high, but she would not give in to the temptation to cross the barrier. She was a professional after all.

Still she was moved and she could not deny it. For the rest of the week she would try to recall his cock and try to assess it. All she could do was remember how powerfully affected she was.

He had to go, he said. Something about his buddies and a ball game. Sure, she understood. In their awkwardness he rearranged the books and she rummaged in a desk drawer for something. He picked up the cum-soaked towel and folded it neatly. She held out her hand to take it.

As they made the exchange she passed him a circlet of ivory. He held it up and tried it on his fingers. It was much too large, perhaps 3 cm internal diameter.

"Beyerly mentions ivory rings in passing in one of his chapters, but doesn't really describe or explain it. See what you can find out."

"Thank you. I am not really sure what to do with it, but I will take care of it."

The next week passed as teacher and student. He assisted with class prep and graded papers while she typed up research notes. She asked him once if he was getting better with the "system." He had been studying it from the books she lent to him. He was able to report that none of the pages are stuck together. Yet.

12