Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7 In Country.
2.4k words
4.21
4.8k
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a series of shuttles on a small plane, a crowded bus, and then a truck, they arrived at the boat launch. Another journey, this one by water, and then they would arrive at the village where they would commence their studies of sexual practices among the Manogowans.

Their driver unloaded the baggage into a pile and left them. His noisy truck pulled a plume of dust as it retreated down the dirt path whence they had come. Jim found a spot of grass and stretched out to doze. Dr. Winderly rummaged through her duffle and withdrew some items and headed into the river to refresh herself. Through half-closed eyes, Jim watched her take her clothes off. Though they had only 12 hours earlier helped each other to orgasm at 30,000 feet, she still turned herself away from him as she undressed.

She walked into the water, its coolness climbing up her body with each step. Her bottom wriggled as the water touched her softer folds. Her nipples firmed and became erect. Were Jim to be able to see, he would evaluate them according to the system she had taught him many months ago: C4S4N53AD indicating breast with moderate curvature sagging four inches with a dime sized areolae and nipples 5 mm long and 3 mm wide.

He felt his cock stirring and shifted to relieve the crowded pants. She turned and called to him. "You probably ought to wash up some. You will want to look your best when we get to the village." She stood there in the water up to her waist with her lovely breasts facing him. She was herself trying to get used to being freely naked again. "Come on in."

She took several steps toward him rising out of the water. It cascaded down her stomach and thighs. Her thick pussy hair sparkled as droplets caught the sunlight. "Come on, now," she repeated.

Jim stripped down and tried to walk casually to the water's edge. His erecting cock, flapped against his thighs. She was watching it and smiling. "Looks like one of you is happy to see me like this." His cock filled a bit more.

She reached for his hand as if to help him into the water. He took it and instantly was thrown forward as she jerked him off balance. When he came up for air, she was laughing hysterically. "I may have taught you everything you know, but I haven't taught you everything I know, Dummy." Dr. Winderly turned and walked slowly away the beach, bent over for him to see her ass and pussy from behind. She looked at him to be sure he noticed. He did.

She washed herself deliberately with the cool water, taking care to freshen her labia. This she did by first standing legs apart and bringing the water up to the intersection of her thighs. Rolling her lips between her fingers she washed them and her clitoris, retracted though it was due to the coolness. Running her fingers through her bush, she seemed to be combing it down, arranging it. Then she squatted letting the water kiss her lips. She parted her ass cheeks and rubbed a finger along the cleft, watering the rosebud there.

Satisfied she was clean, she walked to the beach and stepped out. It was just the two of them. No one would have noticed if Jim had there and then decided to grab her and give her the hard fuck she sometimes deserved.

Instead, he just watched her, enjoying the intimacy of her bathing ritual. His cock soon got his attention; it was not enjoying the reverie. It wanted action.

Professor Winderly picked up a grass skirt and fastened it. It was the one Jim had seen in the photos that her professor had taken. It did not really cover her, more a suggestion of being covered. When she walked or turned, her features were clearly displayed. She then attached a sort of gold brassiere that circled her breasts and held her nipples outward. It was delicate enough that it seemed to expand as she inhaled. Her nipples were proud, in both senses of the term. It was the very outfit she had worn in one of the pictures he had seen in one of her books. What was it? Some ceremony of the virgins?

Jim was about to wash as well but he became aware of several canoes bearing down on him. He dashed back to the shore and looked for his clothes. Nowhere. He looked back at Dr. Winderly and she was holding them above her head. The canoes were nearly at the landing. "Just act natural, Dummy. You look fine."

Turning to see the canoes landing, He tried to cover himself. Dr. Winderly tossed his clothes aside and elbowed him. "Stand still!"

She immediately located a tall, sleek man with dark skin and a magisterial bearing. He was covered in a loose white robe. The paddlers, both men and women naked, but adorned with tattoos and piercings. The man raised his hand to greet Dr Winderly.

"Missy Doctor, you are finally here! Welcome!"

"Oh my! Is that you Prince Ohman! You were just a boy when I was here last. You must be..."

He cut her off. "Nineteen summer crossings. I have completed my lesson and am my father's counselor. I have come and greet you myself. Please stand there. I will salute you properly."

The prince alighted from the canoe and strode over to her. When he got to within arm's length of her looked to his left and pointed with his chin. "This is your man?"

"Oh no. Not my man. My student. Jim. His name is Jim."

"Come here, Jim. I will salute you too."

Jim's cock was limp and hung forlornly as he walked to stand next to Dr. Winderly. When he was in position, the young man threw open his white garment and revealed a perfectly formed penis, nine inches long. He had no pubic hair so the cock shimmered in the afternoon sun. Placing his hands on his hips to hold the coverings back, he looked at Dr. Winderly directly.

His concentration was on her eyes. Hers was on his penis. She watched it start to swell and thicken. As it did, it lengthened as well. Then it began to rise as if he were willing it to stand at attention. Within moments it was nearly vertical. Gravity tried to pull the proud cock downward, but taut muscles held it high. The foreskin receded as if on command.

The glans took on a polished look, filled with blood as it was. The veins of his penis throbbed with power. And his balls hung low in hairless sacks. The prince closed his eyes and breathed slowly. He was getting energized by whatever he was thinking. The skin on his testes began to draw, pulling his balls upward.

A large drop of clear pre-cum rose from the tip and started to flow down the crown onto his shaft. Neither Jim nor Dr. Winderly could take their eyes off the spectacle in front of them. The silvery Cowper's fluid was following the contours of that magnificent cock. The magnificent specimen began to pulse and it was obvious he was about to ejaculate.

Another large drop oozed out of the end of his cock, the fluid less transparent and perhaps a bit grey. Then an eruption spat from the end of the young man's vertical penis and a bolt of semen flew the distance and landed on Dr. Winderly's chin. A second followed and hit her on the left breast, mingling with the gold tracery holding it. More semen flew from his cock and wet her breasts and stomach.

He did not buck but allowed his beautiful cock to have its lead, like a horse without bridle. The prince turned slightly and shot semen at Jim as well. Jim flinched, but did not step back. He felt the hot sap on his skin. Stealing a peripheral look, he saw smooth white cum on his skin. Jim marveled that a black man's cum was so white.

The ejaculation slowed after nine volleys but more semen boiled out of his cock and started to drip. Dr. Winderly, knelt and caught the last drops before they could hit the ground. Rising, she caught the prince's eye and grasped his cock firmly squeezing the last of the semen from it. Then she held her hands up in an open gesture and licked her palms.

The semen on her body was cooling and starting to run down. Dr. Winderly rubbed it into her skin like a fine lotion. She turned slightly to Jim and raised her left eyebrow. He responded and began to run the young man's cum all over his body as well.

"I salute you both and welcome you to my homeland," he said through a beaming smile.

Dr. Winderly assumed a professorial tone. "Prince Ohman, you have graced us with your man staff and have been generous with your flowing seed. We thank you and accept your hospitality."

She then reached out and took him in her arms. His hot cock still erect pressed into her stomach and slid upward against her skin. He returned the hug and slid his hands down through the grass skirt and cupped her ass. Dr. Winderly would have liked to have yielded to the sensations growing in her vagina, but allowed the embrace to end.

The prince then reached open-armed to Jim and embraced him in like manner. Jim felt the large penis against own skin and recognized that his own cock was beginning to grow. As the prince grabbed Jim's ass, Jim jerked in surprise. His ass cheeks were being pulled apart, exposing his vulnerable. Then it was over and the prince stepped back and smiled broadly again.

"We are perhaps more friendly here than in the American United States, eh? You will get used to it, I hope."

Then asserting some authority he said, "Come we have several river bends to take before we arrive in my father's village."

The baggage was gathered and stowed. Jim and Dr. Winderly were in the prince's long canoe. Four paddlers: two broad-hipped, perfectly-titted women and two chiseled, well-hung men. Dr. Winderly was in the bow looking aft. Jim was in the seat facing her. She leaned back, resting her head against the bow, her fingers drifting in the water. Her breasts, covered only in the tracery, were prevented from sagging sideward. Her nipples held high by the gold twinings.

So, they entered the current and made their way downstream.

In camp at last

The canoes glided over the water. The rhythmic paddling seemed to follow a heart-beat cadence. Jim glanced around at the other canoes in the escort. The men and women were different hued. Some very dark. Some blond and pale. All were beautiful to look at.

Though he was shy to look, they returned his glances with open warmth. Jim watched the women's breasts as the paddled. Their nipples describes a series of arcs through the air as the muscles in their chest and arms reached for a new stroke or recovered from the previous one. Jim tried to mentally catalog the beauty of the men and women.

His cock would have none of it. With Dr. Winderly nearly naked in front of him and athletic, naked women and men around him, he could not think in a detached manner. He wanted so much to grab his cock and stroke it. He might come instantly, he knew. He feared he would ejaculate again in an embarrassing way.

Dr. Winderly noticed his discomfort. She eased her foot toward him. The grass skirt parted at her knee and he could see her pussy. She rested her heel on Jim's thigh and let her foot wobble toward and then away from his hardening cock. As she moved her foot, her thigh moved as well, opening the gap between her legs and then closing it. When open, Jim could see her trimmed intimate parts; her pussy lips shining with wetness. When closed he could see only the thick hair of her mound.

He grasped the gunwales and dug his fingers in trying to resist the urge to ejaculate. It worked for a while, then Dr. Winderly let her foot touch Jim's cock. With each paddle thrust, the boat surged a little to port then a little to starboard. His cock was a metronome to the rhythm of the paddles. Her foot began to rub his cock more intently as the canoe swayed.

Jim looked at her in desperation pleading with his eyes for her to stop. She merely kept up the torture. He managed to withstand the urgency of his balls for only a matter of minutes, then they contracted. It was over. The point of no return. Even if she had stopped altogether he still would have cum. Then he did.

A high spasm of sperm leapt from his cockhead. He threw his head back and sighed through is teeth. It was loud enough the paddlers on either side turned to look at him. He had an audience eager to see him cum. He did not disappoint.

Most of the semen jumped up and came down again into his lap. Several gouts of cum landed on Dr. Winderly's foot and ankle. She let the cum rain on her and did not pull away. Jim gasped heavily at the last ejaculation, more powerful but less voluminous than the others. He blinked his eyes several times trying to get reoriented after the ball-draining orgasm. His audience smiled at him. Some of the women giggled and said things in low tones to the men.

From behind him, the prince's voice rang out, "Welcome to my country, Mr. Jim. I hope you liked that very much. We will have some fun together, you will see."

Jim did not bother to clean the semen from him. He rubbed it into his skin instead. And rubbed the wetness into Dr. Winderly's foot for good measure. He took her foot and pressed it into his groin so she could feel his wet cock. She pressed her heel hard against his ball sac. Both pleasure and pain mixed at the moment. His cock was still turgid enough that he could almost fuck her foot, rubbing it up and down its length. Dr. Winderly did not prevent him from trying either.

Soon the rhythm of the paddlers surging the canoes forward relaxed him and he was able to look around at the scenery. Jungle on both sides. Deep in the womb of the earth, he thought. The smells were both earthy and fragrant, fecund mellow.

One final bend in the river and they had arrived. The canoes beached in soft sand and people from the village came to the landing to greet them.