Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 12

Story Info
The Feast of Carnal Knowledge is preceded by public displays.
10.2k words
4.7
4.5k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Researcher's Note: The Feast of Carnal Knowledge was the highest and most revered festival of the Molokoni people. All participants and observers were over the age of 18. It did not occur every year but only when there were initiates who had performed their necessary ordeals. The word 'ordeal' is, perhaps, a bit dramatic for all of the initiates. The intensity varied from individual to individual. For some it was an ordeal to learn about themselves. Others sought the lessons. Success meant they had proven themselves and were to celebrate their sexual journeys.

Leading up to the day were smaller festivities allowing the tribe members to indulge and enjoy themselves. It was really like foreplay, exciting the clan and getting its members ready for more enjoyment, an intensity of enjoyment - a climax of enjoyment. All day long the initiates were readied, each in his or her own way according to the wisdom of King Moloko.

As graduates do, as wedding parties do, the initiates had rehearsed to perfection their entry ritual. They had formed into a double line again and again at rehearsals but now it was for real. The eldest among them was in the lead, at the tip or head of the procession. She (because in this case the eldest was female) wore a hood that covered her head and shoulders draping to about her hips, whilst the other initiates were naked. The column walked into the plaza toward an arbor made of woven shimmer bush boughs. The arbor formed a narrow gate, a symbolic vagina. The line of initiates (the symbolic penis) was made to pass through the arbor signifying consummation. The line did not merely stride through the arbor. Instead they walked forward and back several time chanting a cadence: "In and out, through the door, In and out through the door..." A strangely moving chant, sounding much better in the Molokoni language than the crude translation given. With each entrance, the leader pulled back the hood letting it fall below her shoulders. When the line backed out, the leader replaced the hood over her head. Thus, the foreskin of the penile procession slid back and forth as it was moved through the vaginal arbor. The cadence began slowly and increased in tempo as the initiates completed the cycle of 24 "thrusts," at last rushing through and erupting on the other side. A shout went up from the villagers seeing the shrubbery vagina had been coaxed to completion.

The line was separated with each person being led to his or her station for the day.

At first Dee Winderly was uncomfortable being trussed publicly as she was. When she was in her warrior training, she was among women. Being tethered to a pole gave her some freedom of movement. This time she was spread-eagled in the plaza. Her hands were pulled aside and tied lightly. Her arms were not pulled upward because it would have caused the blood to pool and leave her arms numb. She could have slipped the bonds if she wanted, because bondage was not the point; patient enjoyment was the point. Her legs were also spread and her ankles lightly fastened to poles. Thus, she was open to the world, to everyone who wanted to look or to touch. She was vulnerable as long as she wished it to last and could call a halt any time she chose.

Only she did not wish to call halt. Dee Winderly was eager. She had lived too long in bondage to her fears. Now she wanted to use the bondage as a form of liberation. She could step outside herself and enjoy the experience: depersonalize it so she could observe herself. This is often the pleasure of bondage, to be tied in order to escape.

Jim was also set up in the plaza. He in a form of pillory. His hands and legs were free, but he stood on a platform with his cock and balls stretched over the lower part of the pillory so the base of his penis rested on the carefully formed semi-circle in the shimmer bush wood plank, the upper half then lowered, with its matching semi-circular cutout, so it almost appeared as if he had thrust himself through a hole in the pillory. The hole was too constricting to allow himself to pull out, even with a painful squeeze, but the pillory was not so locked that he could not, had he wished, released himself. His professor stood not ten feet away in front of him. Both were anxious, not so much for any harm that might befall them, but for being able to see one another vulnerable, aroused, and used for sexual pleasure.

They would be participants and observers. Others were similarly trussed or pilloried in ways that heightened that person's needs and desires. Among the dozen or so participants were Meelo and Miriam. All the initiates could see and be seen rather easily. Nor was it only youngsters on display. Two mothers with breasts sagging and nipples distended were there for the ceremonies.

There was, as well, a man in his 50s, belly no longer firm, silver at the temples and bald on top. His cock was full, but horizontal when erect, the effects of gravity winning against the muscles that used to hold his cock so high. King Moloko had explained to Jim what part the man would play. The Feast of Carnal Knowledge was not simply for the young initiates (and Dee and himself). For some it would be a renewal of their sexuality. It was so with this man who had begun to wonder about the effects of aging upon himself both physically and in the loosening of his boundaries. He had confided in King Moloko that his wife was not arousing him as she once had, how he found himself in need of renewal and had ceremonially, in the way of the Molokoni placed his penis in the King's hand - literally. He had been what translates loosely from the Molokoni language a 'penis refuser' not accepting the free and easy sexuality of the people with their celebration of both sexes but he was now not so sure of his younger insistence on not touching men. He saw other men of his age being able to stand so much firmer. It worried him and the worry, the king knew, was affecting him.

The King had decided, therefore, to have him aroused all day by a series of men, and only men, who would touch his penis with their own, press their cocks into his face, spread his ass cheeks and poke wetted fingers lightly into his anus, offer their cocks for him to feel and suck and do the same to his cock until he was nearly ready to cum. Then they would desist, allowing him to recover himself, whereupon they would begin again. He too was tied, stretched out, secured around his wrists and ankles, his fingers free to grasp at anything which was placed by them. It was mostly penises! His challenge was to allow himself the pleasure of being stimulated by so many men that his penis would firm the more and he would never accept and celebrate his widening interests. Exposure therapy, Jim would write in his journal entry for the day.

Miriam, Jim's companion for the training period, was on her back with her legs spread and hands tied to her thighs. Her breasts were exposed and her pink lips and vagina open to anything or anyone. Her fingers were close to her sex but not close enough to masturbate as her arousal rose. She could not bring on her own orgasm. It would be provided by others - many others.

Dee's guide during her warrior training, Meelo was bent over a table, on tiptoes. Her ankles were also tied so that she was spread. Her arms were likewise tied. The intricate way the ropes were laced brought her hands to her ass such that they pulled her cheeks apart. Neither could she touch herself in a way to reach orgasm. So close and so far away, as they say. Her tight ass hole so displayed to the whole tribe.

From his position, Jim could inspect his professor as she stood in her trusses. He liked looking at her this way, not having to pretend to avert his eyes or to steal a glance. He liked what he saw as evidenced by his cockstand. When Dr. Winderly looked his way, he intentionally bounced his cock for her. She looked away but then returned her gaze to his beautiful penis.

Their eyes meeting, Dr. Winderly asked, "Are you enjoying yourself?" She was not really exasperated at his staring ,but in her discomfort, did not know quite what to say to him. She was actually pleased to think Jim's erection was due in some measure to him looking at her naked, helpless, and available.

Jim smiled and bounced his cock for her to see. "Actually, I do. You are very pretty, Professor, and sexy. See how my cock likes you?" Jim was taking liberties with his professor, but he knew she was just as affected by looking at him. Her throat flushed and she seemed to be glistening with fine sweat; signs of arousal that gave her away.

Three women came to Dee and began to stroke her skin, one on either side of her and one in front. The two began at her feet and stroked up her legs rubbing them, massaging the flesh and deeper muscles. It felt relaxing and eased the difficulty of standing in one position with legs spread. The woman in front placed her hands upon Dee's breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingers. Dee tilted her head forward and the woman placed her mouth upon hers, deeply thrusting her tongue in Dee's mouth. Kissing her on the mouth was more a violation than any of the other tasks she had endured. But the hot, thick tongue also awakened a desire in her she had not hitherto known. People can use their mouths for all manner of sexual pleasure but kissing with a tongue is the most intimate and sacred activity, not to be engaged easily. Prostitutes will allow nearly anything but a French kiss.

Dee felt fingers climbing the insides of her thighs rising almost, but not quite to her nether lips. Dee tried to squat slightly in order to open herself to the probing fingers. But as she did, the fingers retreated. Again, they worked their way up to her cunt lips and retracted each time she seemed to beg them on.

Then a finger flicked gently at her lips and clitoris. Dee was very wet already and the fingers rolled the moisture around lightly covering the outside of her labia and drawing wet lines along the inside of her thighs. Dee wanted to concentrate on the feeling in her loins, but the kissing of her mouth confused and distracted and inflamed her.

The kisses ended abruptly with her wanted to follow the withdrawn tongue with her own mouth. It was an awkward, unsuccessful gesture of desire that Jim saw as the woman moved from in front to behind his professor. Dee saw Jim looking at her, knew he could see her seeking tongue within her open mouth, knew he knew what had happened.

Looking over Dee's shoulder at him, the tormentor reached around and pinched her nipples, pulling them outward in his direction. Dee's breasts followed the tugging on her nipples. The woman pulling on them, seemed to be offering them to Jim. Leaving the nipples erect, she cupped the breasts entirely and pushed them in his direction.

Jim's cock responded to the scene. His mushroom end got deeply red and a drop of clear fluid gathered at the tip of his cock. He opened his mouth as if to receive the offered breasts. He wanted to suck on his professor's tits, to pull her distended nipples in to his own mouth. Dee watched his reaction and another twinge of sexual arousal jolted her pussy. She saw how he wanted her and it excited her as she could never have imagined when they first met in her office to discuss his research. Two years went by in such a flash as to deliver her here naked and on display to her very aroused student and his so fine penis, as fine now as when she had first seen it

Dee looked at him as she was being tantalized. More, she looked at his cock, the clear fluid seeming to grow into a sizable droplet. She licked her lips imagining the taste and opened her mouth wanting to take in his cock, just as he indicated the desire to suck on her nipples. Her passion soared as the fingers below pressed lightly into her. First a finger from each woman, then two, then, it seemed both had four fingers entering her. They did not stroke her in and out, only pressed inward slowly and remained deeply burrowed.

She was soaking in her arousal and the fingers slid upward easily, without any pain or drag. She felt the loss when one hand was removed and she longed to be filled again, the joy of her building orgasm was so delightful. The hand that left her sopping vagina rose up and was presented to Dee's face. She smelled her heat and greedily moved her face so she could be coated with her pussy spend. She was allowed to suck on the fingers briefly tasting herself before they were removed.

The second set of fingers were then removed and Dee hoped she could once again taste and feel the wetness of her passion. It was not to be. The woman stood and crossed the short distance to where Jim stood in the paddock. He was to be given the opportunity to taste the fingers. He smiled at his professor as he opened his mouth and took in the fingers fresh from her cunt, still warm with her ardor, so wet with passion. Jim drew the hand and the taste deeply in, all the while fixing his gaze on his teacher. Because his hands were free, he took the offered fingers and licked between then carefully, savoring everything for the short time he was able. From the pillory his penis stood up high into the air. His manhood so exposed, so on display and so virile.

Her hand now devoid of Dee's wetness, the woman lifted her head to kiss Jim, driving her tongue inward filling the space again where the sweet, sticky fingers had just been. Without releasing their kiss, the woman reached down to feel for Jim's hard cock. She fondled his balls, thrust forward from the wood of the pillory, and squeezed them hard several times giving him both agony and pleasure. She grasped his cock and ran her fingers up along the bottom of the shaft squeezing it so that more pre-cum came out the end. Covering her fingers with as much of the gentle fluid as possible, she broke the kiss and raised her hand to him.

Jim thought she might be offering him to lick them free of his fluid. He would have, of course let her; it was a self-indulgent pleasure he enjoyed every time he masturbated. Alas, she did not let him have such a taste, but merely showed him how much she had gathered. It was torturous to see so much pre-cum but not be able to taste it.

Instead, she stood and re-crossed the distance again toward Dee. Jim knew what was to happen. It would be Dee who would be given the pleasure of licking Jim's thick, wet arousal from the woman's fingers.

Dee fastened her gaze on Jim as she opened her mouth and licked the woman's fingers. As four fingers were placed on her lips, Dee moved her head back and forth fellating the woman's hand. Her pussy was on fire. At that moment, Dee could have broken her bonds, rushed across and dropped to her knees in front of her student, taken his cock and swallowed it up to its hilt and fellated it until it filled her mouth with his man milk. Gritting her teeth to give her resolve, she remained bound but promised herself she would indeed suck that cock one day very soon.

Jim sensed her temptation and his cock produced more pre-cum as he watched how greedily Dee tasted his fluids. "I have more for you whenever you are ready," he teased.

"I'm ready," came the reply. Dee looked ragged, randy, and very ready.

Abruptly, the women who had so deeply touched and tempted her stood apart and walked away. Agony came swept over Dee. She needed to cum, but she had to wait a little longer. The three tormentors walked over to where Melo and Miriam were. They began a similar teasing of both those women, poking, tugging, touching and the retreating as the women responded to their prying fingers.

Another round was soon to begin, this time starting with Jim. It was Miriam's mother who approached him. He liked Yunia very much. She kissed Jim on the mouth and grasped his cock in her right hand. Stroking it from base to tip, she let her fingers capture the pre-cum that had become nearly flowing. With it she lubed his cock head and shaft. To Jim it was as delightful as if she had backed up to him and allowed her vagina to open to his rampant cock.

She slowly stroked Jim up and down. Up and down. With her left hand (always the left hand for ass play with the Molokoni) she felt for the divide between his two cheeks. Running her fingers along the cleft, she began to delve deeper with each course. Jim could not squat very well, his manhood being pinioned in the stockade, but he tried to open enough for Yunia to touch his anus. Yunia lightly circled Jim's rosebud hole and put enough pressure on him that he let out a ragged breath.

With her finger in his ass lightly, Yunia continued to stroke Jim. She lightened her circled fingers and let the circlet ride over his crown and back again,. Hearing his breathing begin to change and sensing his balls were climbing into firing position, Yunia knew he was loaded and about to lock in for an inevitable volley. So, she just stopped altogether.

"Just a little farther. Oh, just a little more," Jim urged in a pleading breath.

But it was not to be. She chuckled softly. He and all the others were fasting before the feast. There was a limit. They would not be allowed to cum before it was time, then, as in a display of fireworks, there would be plenty of releases and explosions.

Misery. Agony, Pain, Delay and denial. Jim felt them all. On the verge of orgasm. his body managed to produce a small amount of semen but without the accompanying joy of ejaculation. He felt his penis drip without the electric feeling of orgasm. Yunia caught the semen as it started to fall to earth.

She looked across at Professor Winderly who was following the action closely. Dee opened her mouth hoping she would be able lick Yunia's fingers clean of Jim's semen. Keeping Dee in her eye, Yunia brought her hand to her mouth and slowly licked the whitish-grey-clear fluid from her fingers. She delighted in teasing the young professor pushing her fingers deep into her mouth and licking up Jim's semen. Dee's jealousy was easily surfaced, aroused as she was.

Yunia knew Professor Winderly and knew she had vied for Dr. Heidler's attentions. Heidler had told Yunia about his young rather uptight student from years ago. It was Heidler, of course, who broke all ethical standards and fucked one of his subjects, this selfsame Yunia, thus producing the child Miriam. With a keen sense, Yunia understood that Dee wanted Heidler's affection and attention but never got it. He gave his seed only to Yunia. And did it many times in many ways, in her mouth, in her vagina, across her body and in her ass. She and Heidler had a vivid experience with one another.

Knowing all this, and feeling jealous of Heidler, Yunia purposely tried to anger Dee Winderly. She had taken Jim's seed in all those same ways, as well. Dee had not. So, it was 2 to 1 in favor of Yunia, if one were counting. Of course, this interaction was part of the plan to expose Dee to her feelings and cause her to decide on how to resolve them.

Dee felt her anger rising. She seethed with jealousy. "That's my cum, damn you!" she said through gritted teeth. Jim was her student and she would contain him. Dee was no longer ambivalent, she was determined concerning Jim Doume.

Yunia merely smiled at the trussed college professor and finished slowly licking her fingers. Then as if to add to her victory, Yunia bent forward to take Jim's cock in her mouth so Dee could not help but see it. Not risking his sudden ejaculation, Yunia did not suck or run her tongue along the pulsing shaft. She was not trying to make Jim cum, but rather to annoy the woman watching from a few feet away.

Yunia stood and walked the short distance to Dee. She reached for Dee's head and drew it near her own, then forcing herself onto Dee, she thrust her cum-slaked tongue into Dee's mouth letting her taste the conquest. She reached up and grabbed Dee's nipples and sternly twisted them such that Dee's cries of pain were muffled only by the fact that her mouth was sealed to Yunai's.