Professor's Betting Problem!

Story Info
Her student saves her and expects and takes a reward!
3.7k words
4.36
37.2k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers

It all began last year, it was the weekend and my wife, Susan was grading papers when there was a loud banging at the front door. I went to see who it was and found Jamal, one of her students and a member of the college's sports team.

"I have got to speak to her right away! Your wife, I need to speak to her now!" he said frantically. I let him in but he would not say what was wrong, only that he had to speak to my wife.

I followed him into the study. My wife looked up from her work and to my surprise had a guilty look on her face. "Hello Jamal, what can I do for you today?" she asked sounding like she was hiding something.

"You had to do it didn't you? Even after I warned you not to! I could have lost my scholarship or worse and you could have lost your job," he angrily said with a touch of concern.

My wife now looked downright scared. I asked Jamal what was happening. He looked straight at my wife and asked her if she would tell me or should he do it.

I was getting worried that something violent was going to happen as Jamal was so upset. He noticed and said "Don't worry its cool now. And if your wife wasn't everyone's favorite professor, including mine, I don't think I would have done it," at this both of us relaxed even though I still did not know what was going on.

"You see it went like this, I was failing your wife's class so the word was out that I would not play in the big game and the odds were really against our school. But then I aced the test thanks to my girlfriend helping me study for it. Your wife knew in advance that I was going to play and put down a huge bet for our team. Now you see where I am going?"

I turned to my wife, "Susan do you know the shit we could have gotten into? At the very least it made it seem like you had rigged the test, you could have lost your job, or worse had an angry bookie looking for you on top of all that!" I said scolding her.

My wife told me she did not realize that she could have gotten into such problems.

"Well don't worry about it, I took care of everything. First I got your bet cancelled, then I spread you money around through some middlemen with a few bookies. And here it is," Jamal took out of his gym bag a roll of bills and tossed it on the table.

"Of course this is less the money I had to pay the middlemen and a little piece for myself. But now nobody needs to know about what happened. Know what I mean?"

"Of course," she said looking down in guilt.

"The only one who really got screwed in this situation was me. My girl was pissed that I spent all this time helping you out, so she called off our date for tonight," he said.

My wife, now relieved said, "I am so sorry, is there anything I can do?" Now from anyone else this might have been a loaded question, but my wife was, or so I thought, very much a prude.

"Not unless you can fix me up on a date." he asked looking her over and who could blame him? At forty-five she was still a looker. My wife's big fat tits probably caused many a professor and student to whack off after class. Her soft round ass also probably got many secret glances as she walked down the halls of the college where she taught at. But don't get me wrong, Susan has always been in great shape, she is just a full figured woman. With her red hair and almost milk white skin you could see why Jamal had to check her out even with me in the room.

She was wearing that blue dress with the white polka dots on it that she worn to class that day. The dress was prudish in the way that it had a long skirt and she kept it buttoned all the way up so that no cleavage showed, but then again it also hugged her tits really tightly. I don't know how many students must have spent their days dreaming about her tits. Even I got wood when I saw her in that dress.

My wife told Jamal that she did not know anyone who could go out with him, he said that that was okay, but then he asked her if she would be his date.

My wife blushed and said that that was nice but that she was married. Jamal asked how come she would not go out with him and yet she had let him feel her tits. My wife turned beet red. Was this something else that she had not told me? He asked her to deny it.

She said it was in the hallway and it was only for a second and that it was him just copping a quick feel. He laughed and said it was for a lot longer.

I did not know who to believe, but there was one thing that I did notice and it was that her nipples were getting hard. "Shit! Could this be true?" I thought as my own cock got hard. I had had fantasies about stuff like this in the past. My wife sucking the huge cock of a student' especially a black one. I had tried to bring this up every now and then but got rebuffed firmly by her but now?

"No that's a lie. You let me squeeze them for a lot longer than that!" he said.

"Well there is one way to see what happened, Jamal why don't you show me what happened?" I said.

My wife stood up to protest but I told her we must get to the truth Then I whispered telling her that he had saved her job and quite possibly her life and a little feel was not going to kill her, and she could always deny it later.

"You see she was in the hallway outside of class and I went up to her and did this." he reached over and grabbed my wife's tits and started to fondle them. She swatted his hands off saying that was what she did.

Jamal disagreed and I asked him to show me his side, even as my cock started to throb. "I felt them up like this!" he again grabbed her tits, my wife started to remove his hands but I told her I wanted to see his side of the story. Realizing what she owed him she let him do it.

My wife's nipples got rock hard as he played with her tits.

"Now Jamal suppose you were not interrupted what would you have done next?" I asked as my wife shot me a look of astonishment.

"I would have opened her top," he said. I asked him to show me how, not that I did not know how to do it, I just wanted to see him do it. My wife started to protest again but I told her it was just a feel and a look, what harm could it do?

He excitedly opened her blouse, with each button revealing some more of her soft white boob flesh. Once he got it all the way opened he started to play with her tits again. My wife looked down and saw Jamal's huge hard-on as it strained to rip free of his gym shorts. Now I had watched porn and I knew that there were many well-hung black men out there, but she had not, so seeing his huge hard-on was shocking for her. She tried to look away but kept trying to steal a quck glimpse whenever she thought I was not looking.

"Would you have removed her bra also?" I asked as I went behind her. My decision was made, by the end of the evening I was going to do everything within in my power to have my wife fucked by Jamal and his huge black cock.

He told me he would have removed her bra also, so I then went behind her began to unsnap her bra. My wife told me to stop but I continued. Soon it was off and her tits bounced free. Jamal started to knead and rub her breasts saying: "Damn they look so good. Just the way I thought they would be," then he lifted each one to his mouth and began to suck on her fat pink nipples. My own cock was ready to rip out of my pants at this point.

"Is there anything else that you would have done?" I asked him not dreaming of what would happen next. He leaned in and kissed my wife on the lips. She seemed shocked and did not really return the kiss as she was not ready for it.

"Why did you do that?" she said.

"Oh come on now! Practically every guy in your class has a crush on you. They think you are one of the sexiest professors going," that really stroked her ego.

My wife still hesitated though.

"Jamal I am your professor and a married woman..." in the middle of her denouncement Jamal kissed her again putting his arms around her. She tried to break off but he held her. By the fourth kiss she actually was starting to kiss him back.

"Jamal, I am not prejudiced or anything but I never kissed! I mean I have never been with a black person before and uhhh...I am married."

"Well all the myths you have heard are true," he said laughing.

"What myths? What are you talking about? I don't buy into stereotypes," she said a bit too quickly as she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"This one is true however," he said pulled his cock out and over his shorts and underwear. Even half hard it was bigger than mine and definitely bigger than any my wife had ever seen.

Instinctively she reached forward and then she stopped herself. I told her to go ahead and give it a pull. She stood still for a second, which would win now? Her growing lust or society's petty inhibitions? She hesitated then slowly reached forward. Time seemed to come to a near halt as my wife's hand, the one with the wedding ring on it, reached forward and then encircled Jamal's cock.

My wife stroked him and said, "It is so fucking huge. Oh shit!" and even as she spoke it grew bigger. Jamal pulled her in and kissed her again, he positioned his cock so it went up along her stomach. The top pressed into the bottom of her breasts.

I decided to spice things up. I went behind her again and unsnapped and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor. So now here was my wife in her slippers and panties jerking off her student. Jamal took off his shirt to show off his buff body. My wife jerked him off even quicker.

"You know what would look beautiful? If you would lean forward and kiss the tip of his cock!" I suggested.

She pleaded that she couldn't and that she would give him a hand job instead, but that would be all she would do. I slipped my hand between her legs and began to rub her already soaking wet pussy. She pleaded that it was not fair. She asked and then begged me to stop but I kept going and she did not push me away. I asked her again to kiss his cock head.

Slowly she leaned forward. She held his cock up with both hands and kissed his dark purple cock head. She turned to me and asked me if I was happy now. I told her to do it again but for longer. She kissed his cock again and as she did so I started to finger her pussy faster. She leaned forward and then did it again for longer. I pulled her panties down a bit and began to finger fuck her.

"Oh! Is this what you want me to do? I'll do it then, but only because you want to see me do it!" She kissed his cock again then she opened her mouth wide and started to suck on it. Her lips formed a nearly airtight seal around the girth of his penis. I eased her down onto her knees and kept fingering her as she serviced his cock. My wife was acting like a slut, a whore in our own home and it was turning me on, and her also.

After a few minutes he said he wanted to return the favor. We helped her up and took her to the couch. He pulled off her panties and spreading her legs wide began to lick her pussy.

As he licked her he played with her tits. My wife was over the edge and I was loving every moment of it. Then he got up standing over her stroking his cock not saying a word.

"Oh! Jamal! I don't know! It's so big!!" she said as her arguments ran out of steam, she knew she wanted it, and she also knew I wouldn't object. Just the same she looked over at me and asked me if it was okay. I told her I was encouraging it, that it would be a good erotic experience for us both.

Jamal went over to his bag and got out a bunch of condoms He kicked off his sneakers and socks, putting his shorts and underwear over a chair. Then he rolled a rubber onto his cock. My wife turned over dog style. Jamal was a bit surprised but pleased.

"Honey? This is what you want? Right? You could tell me to stop right now!" she said not meaning a word of it.

Jamal rubbed his cock head up and down her cunt making her shiver, then slowly he pushed it inside of her. The contrast of her white skin and his huge black cock head pushing against her was very erotic.

My wife groaned saying it was too fucking big, his cock began to exert even more pressure and even bent a bit deeper. She made one continuous moan as his fat rubber encased cock head slid into her. He stopped to let her adjust to it, then he began to thrust it in and out of her, with each thrust he went in a bit deeper in.

"Oh yeah fuck me! Fuck me with that big black cock!" she cried. I could not believe how much she was getting into it.

After twenty minutes of countless orgasms from my wife Jamal moaned and groan. "I'm going to come. I am going to shoot it up your pussy!"

"Okay baby shoot it right into me!" she said looking right at me. Jamal came and when he pulled out of her his condom's reservoir looked like it was going to burst. He threw it into the waste basket with a wet thud.

My wife turned around and kissed him deeply pressing against him, her tits flattening against his hard chest. I told my wife if she was not too busy maybe she could take care of me. She stroked his cock not looking at me and said "Sorry dear I have my hands full right now!"

The three of us went into the bedroom. Jamal was already hard as my wife got onto the bed, he got on top of her spreading her legs wide and gave her another fuck session which ended with another rubber full of cum being tossed into the waste basket.

My own cock felt like it was going to burst, I asked my wife again for some relief but she laughed and said "Later!"

She sucked his cock until it was hard again, this time taking it deeper down her throat than before. She got on top of Jamal holding his cock steady as she planted herself onto it. It entered her pussy with a wet pop. She bounced up and down on his cock. I could not believe how sexy it looked, her milk white ass divided by a huge African cock. He sucked on her tits as they fucked. He then put his arm around her waist to stop her from moving and really pounded her stopping every now and then to smack her ass. She cried out between moans about how much she loved black dick. After another orgasm that I am sure the neighbors heard, my wife got up to clean up.

Jamal got dressed, as he did so he asked if we were still cool, I told him we were but I asked him to be discreet about what had happened. He told me he would and added I would not believe how many wives and professors he had gotten it on with in the past. With his huge cock and buff body I could very well believe him.

We went into the dining room to have a drink. My wife came out dressed as she was at the start of this affair, in her school dress. "Jamal, before you leave here there is something I want to do," she said.

She went over and sat down on the couch next to Jamal and with no shame grabbed his cock through his short and started to squeeze and knead it.

She then pulled it out and started to rub it, even he was surprised with how aggressive she was. When it was hard she spit on it, rubbing the spit around it until it gleamed. She pulled up her skirt, she had no panties on. She straddled his cock facing him, and let it slide into her.

"Uhhh! Maybe I ought to put on a rubber.?

She looked at him and me and said "No rubber, I want it bareback. Jamal, every time you see me in school wearing this dress I want you to remember this fuck!"

My wife would not let him open her blouse so he had to play with her tits through it just like he did in the hall that day, it was too much for him and he came deep inside of her within minutes, they kissed deeply and then he left.

"Well did you like it?" she said stripping off the dress and then getting on the couch I nodded my head barely able to think as my cock seemed to have my entire blood supply at the moment.

"Show me! Show me now!" she said spreading her legs. I was so turned on I did not care that Jamal's cum was still dripping out her cunt I started to hump her and came within a minute.

"You are going to have to do better than that," she teased. Then she looked right at me with a sexy but hard look and told me if I wanted anymore I would have to lick her pussy clean. I was so horny I went right down there and started to suck on her sloppy snatch.

"That's it honey lick my black fucked cunt. You liked watching your little wife getting fucked by one of her student's big, black cock. I bet my pussy is really stretched out now. What if he has knocked me up? To breed my white pussy so he would totally own me! Would you like to see my belly nice and pregnant from a black man? My nipples all full of milk because of him. And of course I would have to tell everyone who the father was!"

I knew she was talking nonsense, and at the time I did not know the word "cuckold," but her nasty talk turned me on. I never expected my quiet, bookish wife to talk in such a way to me.

She kept on teasing me and taunting me as I licked her pussy clean. Then she let me fuck her again and she was very vocal and horny as I humped the shit out of her. She finished me off by sucking my cock until I came in her mouth, after which she dropped off to sleep.

The next day for some reason she could not talk about what had happened the previous night. A few days later she did and she downplayed it a bit saying that it was a beautiful experience but she was not sure if she would do that again. I was a bit disappointed.

I should not have worried about it though. One day I came home and heard a noise from the bedroom, I went upstairs to see Jamal banging my wife from behind. She was blindfolded with her arms tied to the bedpost. She made so much noise that I am surprised that all the neighbors did not know what was going on despite the stereo being played loud to cover it all up.

A few weeks later I came home to find her on her knees as she sucked and jerked off Jamal and two of his friend's cocks. I was stunned. I felt that odd mixture of hurt and arousal as any must feel when they watch their wives becoming a true hardcore slut.

She obviously had planned this as she had on stockings and a garter belt. One of the guys she was jerking off started to cum, she wrapped her mouth around his cock and milked out every drop of seed just in time for Jamal's other friend to dump a load all over her face and into her hair. Without missing a beat she started to suck off Jamal until he also came in her mouth. The guys laughed as she told me I'd have to wait at the end of the line.

I then sat down and watched as the guys humped and fucked the shit out of her, including her taking Jamal up her asshole. My wife would be the first of many of the school staff he would own.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers