Professor's Degradation

Story Info
Co-ed makes professor hers.
9.9k words
4.69
185.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers

Kirsten did not show up for my class the next day, Friday. I have to admit, I was somewhat relieved, still somewhat jumpy and completely in shock as to the feelings that she had elicited from me and totally terrified by the potential ramification of what had occurred.

I left town for the weekend, trying to escape the loneliness of my house, as well as the looming danger of further action by Kirsten. When I returned home Sunday night, there was a bag by my door.

I knew without looking that Kirsten had left me something. This time I was right. I picked up the bag and pulled it into my chest tearing the note from the top as I opened my door, looking almost furtively backward as I puled the door shut behind me. The note read:

“Dear Steffie - I had a great time the other evening. I learned a lot about myself and you. You looked so good, I thought that I might help you out by giving you some items to wear to class tomorrow. I hope you like them. I know that I am very much looking forward to seeing you and raising my hand and talking to you as if nothing has changed. I like that you will know how aroused I am sensing your discomfort, knowing that one comment from me could cause you untold embarrassment. But you will wear what I have given you and you will shave your legs completely so that you do not tear my gifts; and that will turn you on. Just in case you are having any second thoughts, I have forwarded you an email that raises some interesting questions. Remember to thank me in the morning for allowing you to do what you really want. MK

I dropped to my couch, the note slipping from my hand. My body was split in half. Even as my mind was crying out to rebel, to find some escape, I became aware of the pressure building as my stiffening cock pushed against my jeans.

I ran upstairs to my computer ignoring the flashing light on my answering machine. She had sent an email, and there was an attachment. “Steffie, I am a little disappointed that you did not just accept my instructions, but I am glad that you are so anxious to hear from me. You should not need to open this attachment, if you remember what we talked about at our last meeting.”

I was dying to know whether she had actually taped anything or been able to download anything for future use, but I knew that if I opened the enclosure there would be hell to pay. How much of a sap was I to risk wearing lingerie to class, not to mention shaving my legs, without any proof that she had anything more than her word. I probably could have ended it there, but I did not, and it only got worse, much worse.

I had a pit in my stomach the next morning as I entered the classroom, my now shaved legs encased in Kirsten’s nylons with a thong bikini sliding deeper between my cheeks with each step. I hoped the wind would explain the flush that crept into my face as anyone looked in my direction. Did either of these new garments make a visible line under my pants. I had tried to check and found none, but Kirsten came in with Summer and another girl just as striking as her.

“Professor Samson, this is my sister Michelle.”

“Welcome Michelle. Thank you MK for letting me do what I want...teach.” I said with some humor wanting Kirsten to know that I was taking this with good faith and intentions, trying at all costs not to emote the sinking filling that I was already in too deep to escape.

“I love your outfit today, Professor. It gives you an attractive glow.”

“Well...thank you MK,” I said awkwardly as she smile widely at me looking all but like the fabled cat with the canary.

“MK?” questioned Michelle as they took their seats.

“It’s along story, maybe I’ll have him explain sometime,” I heard her whisper as class began.

Of course, as fate would have it we were discussing the operation and stage construction for Shakespearean drama that day. I had managed to get through most of the class without acting too self-consciously. I am sure that they all knew about my personal relationship by now (it was a small campus) and were willing to cut me some slack; all but Kirsten it seemed.

“Professor, is it true that there were no actresses in Shakespeare’s plays and that all the parts were played by men.” Even her voice was getting to me. She never spoke in class. I had a bad feeling about where this was going, but I was powerless to stop it without making too big a deal of it.

“Yes, K...MK,” I caught myself.

“Thank you..Professor.” That canary smile again.

“You mean none of the actors were women,” another student piped in.

“No. They did not allow women to perform in “respectable” theatres at that time. You’ve all heard about the choirs in the middle ages that directed castration so that their young male singers would not go through puberty and spoil their voices; this is nothing compared to that. Many actors continue today, Patrick Swayze, the guy from Friends in the WW2 movie. There is no ostensible difference, it is all acting, playing a part.”

“Professor, are you saying that you would not have any problem dressing up as a woman,” Summer asked with a smile and a false incredulity that made me suddenly very afraid that Kirsten had told her everything.

“Well, I’ll tell you what, when Spielberg calls and tells me I have to put on a tutu to be in one of his films, I’d say yes!”

If anyone caught the undercurrent of the exchange, I was not aware of it. I felt great, somehow thrilled convinced that I had walked the tightrope set out for me and lived, at least for one more day.

“Take Michelle over to the grill. I’ll be right after you, I just got to check one thing with Professor Samson,” Kirsten instructed Summer as everyone made their way out the doors.

“You did well today, Steffie,” she affirmed as she cupped my right cheek and ran her index finger along the thong. I tried to turn to move her hand from the door’s line of sight as any of the last student’s would have gotten a full view had they turned around.

“MK, please...” I whispered.

“We are alone, no?”

The door shut, “Yes, Mistress,” I said, the frustration rising in my voice.

“Steffie, that is not a nice tone, but I’ll forgive you because you probably are just aching for release, no?” she asked apparently innocently as her hand followed the seam of the panties over my hip and down to my stiffening cock. She took my right hand in her left and slipped it through the folds in her wrap-around skirt, pulling it directly between her thighs.

“Do you want to know how wet you make me?” she whispered looking directly into my eyes.

Captivated, “Yes, mistress.” She pushed forward and my fingers slid through her curls, across her clit and against her slick skin. I lifted one finger up slightly into her and if felt as much as heard and saw her back arch, her head tilt back, her neck become exposed as she bit her lower lip and smiled. She puled my hand away as she squeezed my now turgid cock again.

“Glad we have such a rising effect on each other, aren’t you Steffi? I like calling you that, it reminds me of what...never mind.”

“Suck your fingers, taste me, Steffie.” I hardly hesitated. “Better,” she began to walk to the door.

“Oh, I almost forgot. You haven’t asked me to dinner yet tonight.”

“I...” stopping more than a little confused. She turned and looked at me impatiently. “I...would you like to have d...”

Summer came back in the room, “Come on, already.”

“OK, I’ll be right there.”

Turning back to me, “Do you think Summer would like to know who she watched the other night. We had talked about a repeat performance.”

“Mistress, would you please have dinner with me tonight,” I was practically begging, this was ridiculous, but it was about to get worse.

“Since you asked me so sweetly Steffie, I would love to...” Home free, for an instant. “But I think it would be nice if you demonstrated the acting form you spoke about today.”

“Excuse me? Mistress.”

“You know. Don’t be so shy. You know you want to be dressed up for me, to be my Steffie. Say 8 tonight. If you look the part, you might get the roll you are looking for as long as you don’t expend yourself too much before then. It might be a little taxing after all.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I blushed.

“Oh, and Steffie, I expect to be impressed. After all someone as photogenic as you needs to do quite a bit not to be discovered.”

She had pictures of the other evening, I had no doubt. In retrospect, I should have questioned that more or even called her bluff, but I didn’t. It did not even really occur to me that she did not have the pictures at that point. Maybe she had already reeled me in, maybe it was the fact that I was turning on an amazingly attractive young woman, maybe she had awakened some passion in me that blinded me, I do not know. All I realized at the time was that I had better find a dress to wear that evening.

Maybe I could impress her. Her dominance must have struck some chord within myself that I needed emotionally at that time. The only thing that I could think of was how to play this role effectively. I would have to shave or nair my chest and arms. I did need a dress, what about shoes, make-up, a wig? None of it seemed that unnatural, odd or even dangerous at the time. I guess I figured that if I impressed her, we would enjoy each other and she would reward me with the tapes/pictures. Why? I do not know, maybe part of me realized I needed a fiction to get me through this, to convince myself that this was the intelligent path, even if not the path that was even then arousing me. I got it all, even a sash for my neck and a pair of boots from which I removed the padding to be able to fit into a smaller size.

I had to do what I could to keep those pictures from getting out. If they did, I was finished. Not only sleeping with a student (bad but survivable), but dressed up jacking-off and licking my cum off her; there was no way to survive that.

The doorbell rang directly at 8 just as I was lighting candles. She was a good looking girl, even through the fish eye lens of my door wearing a grey pantsuit with her hair plaited back in a pony tail. I opened the door with a smile, knowing I had only this chance to win her over. She had a momentary look of shock on her face, but masked it quickly.

“Nicely done, Steffie.” She surveyed the dining area.

“Thank you, Mistress,” still contrived; I found myself wanting to call her by her name.

“Why don’t you get me a whiskey, Steffie?” I hardly heard the name, it was just MK’s way of addressing me.

After taking a long sip, she looked over the rim of the glass, surveying me head to toe. I felt so exposed, but oddly aroused.

“I was not sure you would really do it. Show me your chest.”

I, almost shyly, undid a few buttons to show my newly hairless chest to MK. “Mmmm, I am impressed, and you should be relieved.” She sat in a chair at the table.

“Come here.” I complied. I felt her hand run up my stockinged leg under the hem of my dress up to my already hard cock.

“You do like to please me, don’t you.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She pulled the stockings down from my cock and pulled my panties to the side and began to slowly stroke me with a firm grip, barely pulsating her fingers as the slid up and down.

“That feels amazing, Mistress,” I was dying for release, having been incredibly aroused on multiple occasions over the last 24 hours, but not having been allowed to cum. She reached down and picked a knife which she used to make a hole in the hose through which she guided my hard cock. I almost came as she lowered her mouth to my cock and sucked it into her mouth swirling her tongue over the head and shaft, before pulling abruptly away, leaving my cock bobbing in expectation and frustration, almost spurting on its own.

“That is enough for now,” I could still feel the cum almost exploding from my balls even without any friction just by her voice and the memory.

“Besides, I want us to cum together; I want to feel that explosion that has been building inside of you while I fuck you. Tell me that you want to cum while I fuck you Steffie!”

“Yes, Mistress, I would love to cum while you fuck me.”

“Tell me that it would make you cum for me to fuck you that the very thought of it arouses you incredibly.” There is no doubt I should have caught on by now, but somehow I was snookered by the moment, lost in my arousal and the closeness of MK.

“Yes, Mistress,” I continued, “The thought of you fucking me does turn me on. I know that it would make me cum very hard. Please fuck me, Mistress.”

“If I was willing to fuck you, what would you do for me?”

“Right now? Anything, Mistress!”

“You should know better than to say such a thing lightly Steffie.” She teased running her nails along my cock causing it to shake again, ready to burst.

She stood and unbuttoned her pants and slowly slid them over her hips revealed her perfect bush. I was dying to kiss her to feel her to be awash with her.

“Kneel.” In an instant. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her mashing herself against the bridge of my nose. She smelled amazing. I tilted my head back and ran my tongue across her clit savoring the wetness, the warmth and the smoothness of her skin contrasted with the slight coarseness of her blond curls. I felt her whole body tremble and then push back hard against my face as her knees buckled slightly.

“Close your eyes.” I could barely breathe, but I would not have moved if I could have. Another moment and she stepped away.

“Don’t move Steffie. You want to make me happy, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”

“To make me cum?”

“Definitely, Mistress.” I could hear one zipper, then a slight gasp and then what sounded like a belt being drawn.

“Put your hands behind your back and hold your wrists Steffie. That’s it, you look so willing, so compliant. You want to please me don’t you Steffie?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes. Mistress,” she mocked, “You actually do want to be my slut, to get me off any way you can, don’t you.” Not even a question this time. I nodded mute. “That is what I thought, so I planned a little surprise for you, my little slut.”

More pensively, after seeing my cock jerk again after she called me her slut, “I think that is what I shall call you when others are around, MLS. Do you like that MLS?”

“I”

“Actually, right now I don’t care, because I do like it, MLS, and tonight you will demonstrate the full extent of your sluttiness for me.” I was about to unclasp my hands and stand up, nothing good was going to come of this. I should have, but again I instead feel deeper into her trap.

She pushed me back on my haunches before instructing, “You may open your eyes and look at me, slut.” I opened my eyes to see a thick, shiny strap-on directly in from of my face. Its smooth head gave way to a formidable shaft which curved down into her golden curls which were already glazed over and which poked seductively from the base of her cock. As I watched she brought her hand down and began to lightly stroke her cock.

“I can see why boys jack off all the time. I love this.” She added stroking it harder a few time, pushing it back into her pussy, massaging her clit with each stroke.

“Do you like my cock, Steffie...You do not have to answer...I can see that you do,” she raised her heeled foot to run against my hard cock.

“How does it feel knowing that my cock is bigger and harder than yours MLS. That you are going to suck my hard cock until I come. That excites you, the thought of sucking me off, making me cum by sucking my cock, doesn’t it?”

Abashedly, “Yes, mistress.”

She laughs, “Well get to it!” She grabbed my hair holding my head in place as she stepped forward hand still clasped around the base of her cock pushing it forward against my lips.

“Oh god, you look like such a slut, your lips opened in an O just waiting to have me fill your mouth with my fat cock.” She slid her cock into my mouth. I tried to accommodate it and felt my tongue swirl over it trying to lubricate it even as my cheeks swelled under her pressure.

“Oh god that feels good,” her strap-on had a separate attachment that drove inside her and rubbed her clit with each stroke.

Pulling her cock from my mouth, “Tell me you like it, you like sucking my cock; you want to suck it more.”

I looked up at her, humiliated, but seemingly mindlessly aroused, “Yes. Mistress. I do like sucking your cock.”

“You don’t sound like it, You’ll have to do better to convince me.” She slapped her dick against me face, making me reach for it and pulling it away allowing only my tongue to graze its big head.

“Mistress, please let me suck your cock. I love the way it stretches my mouth and fills me.” Nothing the almost impatient look. “Please, it turns me on to suck it, to please you.” She took on step back still slowly stroking her huge phallus. I broke lower, resistance virtually gone. “I am your slut. I would do anything to please you, but I want to such your cock, I need to feel you fuck my slutty face. Please.”

“Better, MLS, you might make do after all. That would save me the trouble of downloading and copying all those pictures from the other night.” She stepped forward again. Even as I stretched my neck forward to pull her cock into my mouth, I thought I heard a click behind me. Before I could turn, Kirsten had grabbed my head by both sides and pulled me onto her cock. She started moving her hips forward pushing her cock deeper into my mouth. She began a steady rhythm and I looked up at her face, she was staring down at me enjoying the humiliation, the lust in my eyes. As she started thrusting her hips faster, sawing her cock in and out of my waiting mouth, I felt her power grow. She grew more confident and aggressive in her posture knowing that she was now actually in control, for as long as she wanted. Her hands held my head tighter as she thrust deeper down my throat almost making me gag, her hips lamming forward and back, sawing into my mouth, the base of her shaft driving back against her pubic mound and clit on every thrust. I heard her moan as my expression changed trying to accommodate her cock, trying not to gag but take it dutifully deeper. She was dripping from the control. All of a sudden her knees buckled, and I bent lower to keep the rhythm on her cock.

She pushed back panting, “My slut likes to such cock. To be my bitch, To satisfy my whims, even if it means gagging on my cock.”

Her breath was getting raspier, “ Oh god, yes, take my cock you little slut, take it.” She screamed as her whole body began to shake shoving her cock into my mouth indiscriminately, convulsing, then falling back into a chair, one hand falling relaxed against the base of her hard cock.

“Oh my god, that was amazing.” Then, appraising me, “You like being My Little Slut, don’t you?”

I had been completely manipulated with hardly a word, “Yes, Mistress,” I practically blurted, desperately hoping for release, pleased that I had made her come and terrified of what might follow.

“You know I like being a student in your class, and I know that I will enjoy every lecture that much more being able to see your mouth wrapped around my cock as I slide it between your lip harder and deeper.”

I blushed, suddenly acutely aware of Kirsten’s age and afraid of her cavalier use of the power she had so recently obtained. Not that nature had not given her a strong bargaining position, but she had just obtained a great deal more authority in the last 24 hours and was enjoying putting it to use, she was getting off not only on the physical benefits - both new and old - but also sheer power itself.

She bit her lip, “You know what I am also going to enjoy tremendously Stevie?” as I had thought, “The thought that you know that is what I am thinking about when I raise my hand and speak in your class and that it is arousing you knowing that using you in that way is making me wet, hot and wanting to do more.”

pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers