Professor's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers

She laughed. As she had been speaking, she had begun idly stroking her hard shaft again. As she finished, she squeezed it hard, and I looked down. She followed my eyes. “That turns you on doesn’t it, Stevie.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I admitted, “You turn me on. Your enjoyment turns me on.”

“Does it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That’s good, because I am going to enjoy you and this situation very much. You will due well to focus on that thought and let yourself go to me if you want to continue to enjoy it as well. Is that understood...professor?”

“Yes, mistress.” My student was my teacher. She possessed me on many levels at that point, but she wanted more. I did not realize it then, but I should have. I do not know if I had a chance at that point. I probably could have, the drugs would still have shown up in trace quantities and I had an impeccable record, but I did not recognize that possibility. I had definitely come a long way on the path to submission and Kirsten was not about to let me slip back. She had to much exploring to do.

“Stevie, come here. Get on your knees.” She reached down and unbuckled her cock and puled it out from the harness. She was sopping, her lips parted, flared in excitement, her smell intoxicating. The golden curls next to her lips matted down flat against her skin.

I would have done anything to taste her just then - terrified by that thought, I was slightly mollified to hear her say, “That is what you are doing to me.” Kirsten looked down at me, “You may,” she whispered. I bent me head and opened my mouth to taste her, letting all my senses be filled with her. As soon as my tongue touched her warm smooth skin, she put her hands on my head and pulled me deep into her. I could only feel, see, smell her as she ground her mound against my face letting my tongue split her lips seeking out her clit as she continued to thrust hard against my face, cumming hard, but more quietly even as I thought I heard the doorbell sound. Looking up through her golden hair, I thought I caught a glimpse of a mischievous grin upon hearing the bell again just before her face contorted beautifully in orgasm.

She pushed me back, and I fell to my haunches licking her cum from my lips. “Oh god, that was nice. I am going to be tired if we keep this up. Speaking of which help me up.” She stood and stepped into her pants.

“Now Stevie, show me your cock.” The doorbell rang again. “Leave your skirt above your cock and put your hands behind your back and do not turn around. I will be right back. Oh, I almost forgot.”

She reached into her bag and pulled out a scarf which she wrapped around my eyes and face, leaving me completely in the dark as she went to answer the door. Who could it be? There was no way that I could answer the door dressed as I was, but how was I letting Kirsten do it. I mused that I could always say she was house-sitting. After all my car was out at the shop. No one would know that I had not gone away for a day or two.

I heard the door open and Kirsten talking to whoever was there. “No, I did not break in. He said I could use it to have a few friends over while he was out of town. Why don’t you guys kick back and start the movie, and I’ll grab some stuff from the kitchen.”

“Do you want some help with what you have in there?” Oh my god, it was Summer, another one of my students, what was Kirsten thinking?

“No, I am ok for right now.”

“Stevie, I hope it is ok, I invited a few friends over for a little rest, relaxation and maybe some crippling embarrassment for you,” she laughed.

“Seriously, though,” she continued pulling down the scarf and sitting in front of me, “Before the end of the night I am going to put back on my cock and fuck you in the ass with it. By the end of the night, you will be my whore, Stevie. My little sissy slut.” My face got very red; I was totally strung out, humiliated, scared, angry, and aroused.

“Stevie, be honest with yourself. You would not have gotten all dressed up, unless part of you wanted to. You know that there is still evidence of the drug in you, yet you did nothing but let me humiliate and use you. You like it. You might like it because you want to please me, but I think you get your own kick out of it. Either way, you will be fucked. Now, if you are willing to admit what you want, then we can both simply enjoy ourselves and maybe we will be able to come at the same time. I would like that. However, if you do not, I might have to ask for some help in the kitchen and let each of my friends fuck you too, maybe even without your little mask. I am very good about secrets, but who knows who those two might tell.”

This was real. This was my life. Amazingly, my own cock stayed as hard as ever when Kirsten stood up and walked past me to the other end of the room. When she came back into my field of vision, I saw a camcorder in her hand. “Now, I can see that some part of you, wants this, wants to tell me what you want, what you need. What turns you on.”

“I. I.”

“Look how hard you are, do you remember why, don’t you remember sucking my cock, my fucking your face. You seemed very into it. Do you want me to show the tape to my friends and let them judge?” She stood.

“No, please...Mistress, please don’t.” No movement.

“Mistress, please. I did like watching you stroke your cock. It did turn me on when you fucked my face.”

“Wait,” she directed, resetting the camera lens directly on me. “Say that again.”

“Mistress, please. I did like watching you stroke your cock. It did turn me on when you fucked my face. I love the fact that you got off from it.”

I stopped, waiting almost expectantly. “Stevie, you realize that your name is Stevie, have you considered what you are wearing, that I have your dick on film about to explode simply from my filling your slutty mouth with my cock. That I already have pictures of you ready to burst as you demonstrated willingly to me that you are a cocksucker. Now tell me what you want, what would turn me on, slut.”

This was getting out of control, but I could not stop. She had begun talking faster and louder, she had to keep her voice down. I had to make her be quieter.

“Yes Mistress, I.”

Still the words were very hard to push from my mouth, “I would like you to fuck me.”

“Again.”

“Mistress, please fuck me.”

“Where.”

“In my ass.”

“Is that what you really want?”

“Yes, Mistress, I would love for you to fuck me in the ass with your cock.”

“Better, slut. Go on.” Go on?

“I. I want to please you.It would turn me on to have you use me like that.”

“It is not only for me is it, Stevie?” She asked, almost gently.

“No, Mistress, I want to feel you fuck me, to possess me, to make you mine by fucking my mouth and ass with you cock.”

“Have you thought about that often?”

“I uh recently yes.”

She picked up her cock, “Is this the cock you want me to fuck you with slut.”

“Yes Mistress.” She under her pants and slipped them just over her tight ass, spreading her legs so that they could fall no further.

“Then come her and put it on me.” I knelt and strapped her cock in place. Her hand grasped her cock and pushed the base back against her still swollen clit. I saw her head loll back as she let out a small involuntary sigh.

“You like my cock, don’t you Stevie.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Prove it.” I moved to put the head in my mouth, but she pulled it away and slapped her cock against my face.

“Mistress, please let me suck your cock.”... “I loved it went you fucked my face before.”

“Why?”

“I felt I felt full, used, useful, fully abandoned, I am not sure. I felt possessed.”

“By me.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, what else do you want.”

“For you to fuck my face and ass with your hard cock until you come.”

“And if I was willing to do that, to fulfill your fantasy, what would you do for me.” Part of my mind, managed, what my fantasy, but...but I was already lost in a game that was becoming real without return.

“I would be your slut.”

“Yes, Stevie that would make you my slut, but I think that is what you want.”

“I I. Yes, Mistress.”

“No that will not due, such hesitation will be punished, but first say what you need to.

“Yes, Mistress I want to be your slut.”

“So, what would you do for me.”

“I. I would come on my face while you fucked me in the ass with your hard cock.”

“And swallow it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, what slut.”

“I would come on my face and eat my come for your Mistress, if you fucked my mouth and ass until you came.”

“Much better Stevie, again.”

“I would come on my face and eat my come for your Mistress, if you fucked my mouth and ass until you came.”

“Good, louder,” her own voice was growing.

“I would come on my face and eat my come for your Mistress, if you fucked my mouth and ass until you came.”

“Better. Excuse me.” She took the tape out of the camcorder and walked in to the other room.

“Now, that we know the tape won’t get lost. I want you in the den. Now! I like the idea of popping your cherry while my friends are in the next room watching a movie.” I could not believe this was happening.

“Don’t worry slut, they’re totally engrossed in some movie. You can sneak by.” She was right, I made it totally undetected. Kirsten followed me shortly and handed me a mask when she came into the room. I put it on covering my eyes, waiting to hear the door shut and the tv to be muted.

“Now Stevie, I want you to be totally honest with me. What do you want from me?”

“I...I want to you to fuck me in the ass with your cock, to have you come while you are fucking me.”

“Really?” I could almost see her arched eyebrows as she feigned incredulity.

“Say that again Professor Samson.” What was going on? I did not even stop to think about the change, her names for me had become interchangeable, her voice hypnotic, the pounding in my loins undeniable.

“I need your cock, mistress, please fuck me in the ass with it and let yourself come while fucking me.”

“I almost think you mean that, do you?” Why the new torture? Why the repetition of the kitchen scene? The lace of the underwear and the smoothness of the stockings continued to grasp my own cock even as the dress continued to apply pressure leaving it as rigid as before.

Determined to please and to play the scenario out, needing to move it along, I responded, “Yes, Mistress. I do want you to fuck me, to use me. I was very turned on by your arousal and fucking my mouth with your big cock. It would turn me on to have you fuck my mouth and ass with your hard cock.”

“Is that what you fantasize about professor.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“If I was willing to fulfill your fantasy, what would you do for me.”

“I.”

“Well let’s see, you are already dressed as a slut, so you obviously want to be a slut. Now you tell me that you fantasize about my fucking you, filling your mouth and ass with cock. Fulfilling your need for cock, feeding it to you, allowing you to come and make me come just from using you. Is that right?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So, then, what would you like to do for me, and no lame-ass whatever you want. I want to know what has been in your mind.” I was totally trapped, pushed to my limits already, I did not know what else to say to satisfy her.

“I would come on my face for you, Mistress.”

“You mean that you want a load of hot come to be shot on your face, just to get me off.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, what?”

“I want a hot load of come shot on my face.”

“So you want the feel that come hit your face and drip into your mouth and down your neck, into your hair, down your throat.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Stevie, you are still very hard, isn’t getting come on your face part of your fantasy? Part of what you have been thinking about.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So we are back where we started aren’t we my little slut.”

“I”

“Now, I gave you the opportunity to be creative, but obviously you are not inspired enough. You clearly do not want to see me cum, to stroke my cock, to fuck you until I come over and over wracking by body against yours, knowing that every thrust was getting me wetter and wetter, knowing that you could picture my glistening lips get hotter and spread as my come starts to slip down my thigh, my short hairs matted against my skin with pure arousal.”

“I.”

“You what?” I was dying, I wanted her more than I thought imaginable, but I did not know what she wanted. What else could she do to me; could she desire from me.

There was only one thing left, one way to satisfy Kirsten, or so I thought, “I would let you have one of your friends be there when you fucked me and got off from making me come on my face.”

Then she laughed, and I could have sworn that I thought I hear a second intake of breath, but maybe not. “Let, Stevie, I will decide that, correct.” No question really. “But that was better, you are on the right track so I will give you one more chance. That is, if you want it.”

She whispered as she squatted down bringing my hand to her dripping crotch as she let her other hand encircle and slide down my shaft bringing me instantly to the verge of orgasm.

“Yes Mistress,” I exhaled sharply.

“I would love it if you let one of your friends fuck my face while you fucked my ass with your hard cock.

“Really?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I think that can be arranged.” I could hear her slipping on her harness and strapping her cock in place. I trembled slightly.

“But.”

“What slut?”

“I would do anything if you don’t involve anyone else, Mistress.”

“That is sweet Stevie, but you have already told me what you want, and I intend to give it to you. In any case, I have what I want, there is nothing else that you could do for me that you do not already want to do. Besides, if you behave, I might leave your mask on, and save you some embarrassment.”

“But.”

“Open wide bitch. I want you to see your lips on my cock, now.” I felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me towards her; I could smell arousal, somehow different, before I felt her cock push back into my mouth, filling me, spreading my lips, feeling my throat relax again as she thrust deeper, allowing my nose to graze her soft curls as I almost gagged on her cock.

“Impressive Stevie,” I heard from behind me, as I felt a finger push into the hole in my stockings and rip them open up to my ass. Who was fucking me face if Kirsten was behind me?

“I bet you are wondering who is in front of you, aren’t you Stevie. I like that you do not know who is using your mouth for satisfaction, even while I take your ass.” I felt cool then warmer lubrication sliding down my ass following by the blunt fullness of Kirsten’s cock pushing into me. I tried to protest, but I soon found myself being pushed from one cock to another.

“Aside from the feeling of being filled from both sides, taking two cocks for me, Stevie, focus on the fact that my friend was in here the whole time. She has heard what you want, what you crave and now is witnessing it first hand. She looks like she is enjoying fucking you.” Kirsten pushed deeper into me.

“You like that don’t you, Stevie. You want more. You like being fucked from both sides, being filled with cock, don’t you Stevie.” I could only bob my head up and down, trying not to gag on the cock in front of me or cry out from being split from behind. As my ass adapted, the girls’ tempo began to increase.

“Oh my god, Kirsten, I am going to come.” It was Michelle, the embarrassment almost put me over the edge. Kirsten seemed to sense this and thrust in deeply and stopped fucking me, even as Michelle’s whole body began to spasm, thrusting in and out against my face, hands gripping my head tightly as she fell backwards, slight pelvic thrusts still creating friction on her clit as her orgasm continued. Even without Kirsten moving, I was held on the brink and almost came solely from Michelle’s continued spasms. Finally, she released my head and slid her cock out of my mouth.

Kirsten shifted behind me and I felt he perfect breast push into my back as she whispered in my ear, “I want you call Summer in and ask her to fuck your face.”

“But.”

“Stevie remember when you said that you would do anything not have your identity exposed to my friends, Stevie.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then be sure to be believable when I ask you what you want when Summer comes in or you might have to lose that mask.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Summer come here.”

“Oh, I like this. Do I get to play too?”

A prod to my ass, “Yes, please do.”

“Summer, I told you there might be a follow-up show. Do you want to sub in for my younger sister.” Kirsten added, knowing that this additional fact would add to my humiliation.

“Well, what does Stevie want?”

I did not pick up on how she would have known my name at the time, but prompted by anxiety and another small thrust of Kirsten’s cock deep in my ass asked, “Summer, please fuck my face. I would do anything to get you off.”

“Summer, you have to try this; it is such a power rush fucking a guys face with a cock.”

“Get on your back, Stevie,” Kirsten directed. As I did, I felt a wet plastic cock rub along my cheek.

“Oh god, he likes this, does he,” Summer chortled.

“Well,” Kirsten demanded.

I fumbled, “Yes, Summer, I like being fucked by Mistress Kirsten. I would love to get you off by sucking your cock as Mistress Kirsten is fucking my ass.”

“Really!”

“You do have him trained well don’t you, Kirsten.”

“It was not that hard he is such a slut; he likes it form both ends. He has been thinking about getting cock from both ends, haven’t you Stevie.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Really,” continued Summer, “so I guess you have been more than willing to take our substitute cocks tonight, though, haven’t you been you little slut.” I was frozen, substitute cocks, what was she talking about; Kirsten could not let her do that, make me suck a real cock, could she?

“Stevie.”

“Yes, Mistress,” snapping out my reverie, “I would like to accommodate your hard dicks from both ends tonight.”

I felt Kirsten pull back out of my ass. I felt strangely empty now that the pressure had been taken away. “I like to share with my closest friends, like my sister, you don’t mind do you Stevie.”

“No, Mistress.”

“Then tell them what you want.” “Michelle please fuck me in the ass with your hard cock, while Summer fucks my face. I would love to come while you two fuck me.” It was more awkward on my back, but Summer turned my head to the side and started to ease her big cock in and out of my mouth. My jaw was starting to get sore, but there was nothing I could do as she began to mercilessly saw her cock on and out of my mouth.

“God, he is a slut, wherever did you find him?” There was no response as Michelle’s cock soon filled the void left by Kirsten.

“Oh god, he is tight, and this feels so good,” she gasped as she entered me with one stroke, taking my breath away. As they began to speed up, I felt a familiar boil in my loins and I knew that one way or another I would have to come this time or I would combust.

Reading my thoughts, Kirsten directed, “Michelle lift up Stevie’s legs. He wants to feel come splatter all over his face and you two can’t quite do the job.” She did, folding me almost in half, even while she kept pounding my ass.

“Oh god, I am going to come,” shouted Summer. She pulled out leaving us both panting.

“Stevie, tell me you want me to jack off my cock on your face, because you want to feel me shoot come all over your face,” Kirsten demanded. Her cock? My cock! Then more quietly, in my ear, this is your one chance to come and avoid exposure.

“Yes, please jack off your cock and shoot your big load all over my face. I want,” she stopped, “I need to feel that.” No movement.

pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers