Professor's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers

“I have thought about this a lot, and I want to feel come splatter on my face to eat it for you, to please you.”

“Oh this is going to be good,” gasped Michelle as her breathing grew shorter, nearing orgasm.

“You better open wide and swallow what I shoot for you, Stevie, or I just might have to take this mask off.” Desperate, I opened my mouth wide and even reached upwards towards my/her cock.

“Yes,” Michelle gasped as she thrust down deeply, almost out of control, deeper and harder, clenching my thighs, nails digging into me through my stockings. It was over, I could not stop if I wanted to. Finally, the release that I had sought. I started to shoot just as Michelle cried out in her first wave of orgasm. I felt her spasms through my body as my own nerves caused convulsion after convulsion. My own come shot into my mouth, salty, warm, slippery. Load after load, onto my lips my forehead, nose, neck, in to my mouth. I had never come even half as much it seemed. I think I almost blacked out.

“Stevie,” I heard Kirsten’s voice in a haze, “not a bad show, but don’t you think Michelle and Summer deserve to know who got them off.” That was not our deal, my cock was still hard, and shook again with Kirsten’s tone and her threat. I was starting to be aroused by her total command and humiliation techniques.

“Mistress, please, I thought.”

“Did I ask you what you thought? You are a mess. Don’t you want some help cleaning up, Stevie?” This was my way out, she was being generous, I guess, she just wanted to push me a little further. I could do that.

“Yes, Mistress. Summer please let me suck Mistress Kirsten’s come off your cock.”

“Is he serious? That’s twisted, but kind of a turn on.”

“Beg Summer, for what you want...specifically.” She had no give.

“Summer...” I knew that I sounded just like in class, suddenly I was very conscious of every continued action. “Please use your cock and let me suck Mistress Kirsten’s come off it.” She did so. As soon as it was coated, she slid it deep into my mouth, scraping off my own come with my lips.

“He’s still hard. He must like this. I bet he’d love to suck a real cock so that it could shoot directly into his mouth,” Summer observed.

“Or maybe two so he could suck one while another came on his face,” added Michelle.

Then Kirsten, “Maybe girls, maybe, would you like that Stevie, to suck a real cock for me, while we got a hot load of come shooting on your face?” I cannot explain why, maybe it was her tone, maybe it was Summer arousal directly above my head, the lightheadedness from have come so hard, but cock responded by bobbing up and down, returning to full strength, even as Summer held her cock deep in my mouth, grasped between my lips.

“It looks like you would, you really are a slut. Maybe I could arrange that, or even have another guy there to cover you with hot come while I watched, getting wet seeing you take cock for me again and again and again. She grasped my cock, rigid from her voice, trembling from her touch.

“Did you like that Stevie?”

No alternative, “ Yes, Mistress, thank you.”

“So do you guys want to know who you have been fucking.”

“Of course.”

“Mistress!”

“Oh, Stevie, I know what I said, and you did perform admirably, but you wanted all this. I let this happen for you, remember that. You probably also want them to know who you are and would jack off at the thought of my showing them or letting them find out; it probably turns you on for them to know. To know that whenever you see them in school and they see you that they are thinking of you begging to suck cock as they fucked you and watched you lick your own come of their cocks. It turns you on for me to humor myself by humiliating you. I personally love the idea that when you see me in class, you will never know what I am thinking. That worries you even as it arouses you doesn’t it.”

Silence. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Come on Kirsten. Just tell us, take off his mask, we know he is in one of our classes. We’ll figure out eventually.”

“Well, I don’t know. I sort of promised him.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Well, at least make him earn it. Didn’t he say he’d do anything.”

“I guess that’s right.”

“Well, I don’t know about your Kirsten, but I have always wanted to see a guy suck another guy’s cock. After all don’t they always fantasize about two women together. What if we got a real jerk and had your little slut here suck him off. Then once he came, we would have two guys under our thumb, right?”

Laughing, “I knew I brought you up here for a reason Summer. I guess you get a reprieve, Stevie, as long as you agree to this plan.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.” I was pathetic.

“Why don’t you two get out of here, I got to get this place cleaned up before the Professor comes home.”

“Do you want us to help.”

“No thanks, Stevie here should manage just fine,” she patted my ass.

“Ok, we’ll just go plot who is the most deserving,” giggling they left.

This seemed to gone on for hours, the discussion of my fate as if I was not present, of how I could be used by these girls, my students. Kirsten turned from the shut door and walked back towards me, “You performed well tonight Steven. Just so you don’t get the wrong idea, I think that you need to be rewarded. Tonight I will let you feel, but not see.”

I felt her legs come down on either side of me as she took hold of my cock and guided it against her pussy lips.

“I have been thinking about this all night,” she whispered as she sank back on my shaft. She moved her face over mine and leaned over. I reached up and felt her lips meet mine and she began to move her hips back and forth slowly at first then harder.


“I loved fucking you Steven. Tell me that you liked it.”

“I loved the way you fucked me Mistress.”

“Tell me that you want me to fuck you again, that you want to suck my cock.”

“Yes Mistress, I would love you to come by fucking me, to suck a cock for your pleasure.”

“Oh god yes, don’t stop. Don’t stop... Tell me,” she gasped.

“I would suck a cock for you. I will do what you ask. I am you slut.”

“You’re my cocksucker,” she gasped.

“Yes, Mistress,” desperate to please rocked by the tightness and warm friction around my cock. She started to shake. She actually rode me through that first orgasm, pushing two fingers in my mouth growling and thrashing over me. \

“Say it, Stevie.”

“I will be your cocksucker, Mistress.”

“Again!”

“I will be your cocksucker, Mistress.”

“Louder!”

“I will be your cocksucker, Mistress.”

“You already are, but a real one will look good spurting on your face, while another fills your mouth. Yes, that does make you hard, knowing you will demonstrate your technique on real cocks for me.”

There was no real question, but I felt compelled, “Yes, Mistress. It does turn me on.”

“I’d love to be buried in your ass while you sucked one guy and another came on your face. Picture that Stevie. You’d be my whore then, begging to get fucked, to get come on while I filled your ass with my cock. Fucking you hard, knowing each thrust was sending shocks through me driving me to the brink of orgasm even as those two hard cocks swelled under your touch, their warmth spreading your lips slapping on your face. You reaching for them knowing your letting go to your desire thrilled me even more driving me into you deeper, watching the first spurt a hot load onto your face, stream after stream, seeing it drips of your chin , smear over your lips and cheeks even as the second cock works steadily in and out of your mouth, the soft head disappearing into your mouth followed by the thick shaft which pushes out your cheeks, forcing your lips wider than you expected, alternatively filling you a leaving you feel empty, wanting to feel that last expansion the sudden rush and then his come shoot out of his cock even as the constant pressure on my clit and the knowledge of your use combine to push me over the edge. Can you picture that,” she whispered, her own breathing becoming labored again as a deeper orgasm bubbled up inside her.

“Yes, Mistress,” automatic, that must have made her smile. My eyes were still blindfolded. Her voice seemed to be directly inside my head.

“Picture that cock sliding in and out of your mouth, open wider, bitch.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Reach for it with your tongue.” I complied, and felt the tip of her cock.

“Want it.”

“Yes, Mistr.”she pushed it into my mouth.

“Imagine that it is a real cock. Imagine it warm and pulsating in your mouth. Imagine how much better it would feel.” She pulled it from me lips, I followed.

“You want it don’t you Stevie.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Tell me and we will come.”

“I want to suck a cock for you.”

“Again.”

“I want to suck a cock for you.”

“Again.” She began to drive back and forth harder. I was so deep I felt her lips on the base of my cock, on my pelvis. Moving faster.

“I want to suck a cock for you.”

“Louder. Feel it; see it.” “I want to suck a cock for you.” She lowered her cock again, I felt it brush my lips and moved forward for it.

“Yes, Stevie. Suck it; want it. Feel its heat growing in you.” Even as my own cock moved past the point of no return and I felt Kirsten clamp around me, her tell-tale pre orgasm sign.

“Oh yes; oh shit, feel him cum; aaahhh.” She exploded, bucking furiously as I shot stream after stream of my come into her even as she sawed her cock in and out of my mouth.

She collapsed on me, her cock falling out of my mouth. I kept moving my hips slightly. Apparently enough to keep some edge to her throes, because after a minute she gave a little moan and pushed back. I thought I would be done, not be able to come again, but you reminded me that you have not gotten to taste me yet, and you want to lick me don’t you.”

Despite myself, I nodded, “Yes Mistress.”

“Even if it meaning swallowing another load of your come.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Well then Stevie, you should like this,” as she slid forward over my chest and stopped directly above my face.

“I could see my come start to slip out of her.

“Ask!”

“Please let me taste you, lick my come from you, Mistress.” No reply but she settled lower, spreading her legs further, exposing her spread lips and opening a stream that fell directly into my mouth. As I set a steady rhythm nestling my lips on her, letting my tongue explore their inner walls, moving cautiously, barely touching her skin upwards to her swollen clit, she began to reassert control and grind her hips down onto my face. As she pushed harder, her curls dragging across my lips then down to my chin then back to the bridge of my nose, I became completely enveloped in her.

“I love that you want to taste me. That you will gladly suck your come out of me. That it turns you on for me to fuck your face with my pussy or my cock.” One hand on the wall in front of her on hand on my head pulling me into her, even as her hips thrust against me, driving her clit against my tongue.

“You like being my slut. I like pushing you, Stevie. Having you dress up, take cock for me, let my friends fuck you. I can’t wait to see you take a real cock, to make you my real cocksucker, to see you drink come not your own, just for me, to be more than a slut and toy, but my cum slut, my whore. I know you like that. I can feel that you are turned on thinking about it. I can feel your urgency returning your desire rekindled through your tongue. You did become my whore tonight, letting, begging my friends to fuck you. You will suck cock for me and be my cum slut, my cum whore. Oh god that feels good, I love that picture. Make me come by thinking of sucking a cock Stevie. Don’t worry, I know you will, are, even as I am telling you to. You feel its width and hardness slapping across your face sliding into your mouth, shooting into your mouth. You can’t get that out of your head even if you wanted to.”

She was right, even as her thrusts became more urgent, her voice spoke about her desire to have me suck a cock for her. Her arousal aroused me and cemented the thought in my brain. Even when she fell silent, then, and her breath was held as she neared another explosion, each thrust became a mixture of her scent, her cock, a real one all in a blur even as I became hard again, knowing that such was her plan to always leave me needing more.

“Yes Stevie, you are mine, my slut, my cock-sucking whore,” her voice raised she moaned and spasmed on me falling to the side, but holding me head between her thighs with her hands and squeezing my head trying to pull very last bit of pleasure from her latest orgasm. That’s enough stop.”

Even as I stretched out my tongue to maintain contact, I can’t take any more,” she panted and lay back.

I stayed still, my head resting between her legs. My cheek comfortably on her mound, relishing the scent of her arousal, her sex, her come. Finally, she stretched.

“That was nice Stevie. We will have to do it again sometime. Remember to lay low tonight and where your uniform to class on Monday.”

pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers