Professor's Pet Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie playfully smiled, "What do you play?"

"Bass."

Maggie's smile widened as she rubbed her slender fingers against John's long callused fingers, "Bass, huh? You keep upping your sexy meter." She felt his fingers, her mind wandering to how they would feel inside her.

John laughed, "Well, I'm not sure about that."

"I am," she said with a twinkle in her eye making John blush.

He cleared his throat before continuing, "Well, we have an open mic night show next Friday..." he trailed off.

"Is that an invitation, professor?"

John nodded, "I'd be very pleased if you came."

Maggie let go of his hand, reached onto the pile for his red pen and wrote her e-mail address down on a napkin, "Send me the information, I'd love to come." She folded up the napkin and smiled handing it to John.

John took the napkin and put it into his pocket. He looked down at his watch, "Damn, I was supposed to be home ten minutes ago to start dinner. I'm sorry Maggie, but I have to run," he said loading up his laptop quickly and the papers and notes into his bag.

Maggie watched him scramble and picked up both their cups from the table and threw them in the trash. "I'll see you next week, then."

John stood and walked out of the coffee shop with Maggie, "I just hope I don't embarrass myself in front of such a pretty lady as you."

She chuckled and got her keys from her purse, "I'm sure you won't. Have a good night, John," she said and they both went to their cars.

As the week passed both Maggie and John continued having recurring daydreams about each other. Maggie wanted him: inside her, around her, over her. She longed for his lips on hers. She became infatuated with thoughts of him. She could go out of her way to see him, but she didn't. Constantly she reminded herself he was married. Could she be the other woman? Did she have that in her? It's just, so, wrong. But, when she thought about him, she pined for him. "I'll be good. He's married, it would be his decision to cheat, not mine," she thought as she went to sleep Thursday evening.

John spent his week in and out of class, busy with his kids and attending open house at the eldest's school. To his surprise, his wife came onto him Wednesday morning before she had to leave for work. He started slow with his wife, mounted between her thighs, driving his cock in and out of her. John used his fingers, tickling her clit as she moaned and sighed beneath him. She orgasmed quickly as her husband drove into her carefully digging himself inside her. Her cunt quivered and clenched around him.

Once she was satisfied, he picked up the pace. Unlike their usual lovemaking sex, he began ramming her, grunting as the force grew. He fucked her hard, thinking of Maggie, fucking his wife how he dreamed of fucking Maggie.

His wife groaned in disgust as he used her. She tried to get him to stop, complaining that she would be late for work. But he didn't stop. He rammed and pounded into his wife, eyes closed, blocking out her pleas. He roared as he let out his built up seed into his wife, panting as she stared up at him wide eyed and terrified about what came over her husband.

John rolled over onto his back and smiled. His wife was stunned for a moment before shaking her head and crawling out of bed.

Friday was an eternity for both John and Maggie. The weather had turned colder, a hint at the upcoming winter. Finally, the sun had begun to set as Maggie drove to the edge of downtown to a quaint bar's address she had written down. She wondered if his family would be there, if this was really a good idea. She parked her car and checked her makeup one last time in the flip-down mirror before slipping out into the parking lot. As she walked up the sidewalk, she grew nervous and clasped her hands into fists inside her coat pockets.

Maggie fumbled with her wallet to get her ID out of its window sleeve. She smiled as she handed it to the doorman.

He looked it over and looked at Maggie, "Twenty-six, I wouldn't have guessed," he said as he handed her ID back.

Maggie smiled and put it back into her wallet, "Thanks, I get it all the time," and she passed into the bar.

Her heart fluttered as she looked around, unbuttoning her coat due to the warmth of the stuffy bar, exposing the full length of her dress. Her tea length dress sat just below her knees. Mostly white with a black flower pattern that grew thicker as the skirt of her dress flowed out. A black petticoat peaked out under the hem of the skirt and a dark red sash clenched high on her waist, tied at her back. Maggie looked for a small empty table and draped her coat over the back of the chair and hopped into the high seat, crossing her stockinged legs and hooking the heel of a black strappy stiletto into the bar of the chair.

Maggie's eyes darted around and she felt her face heat up, a mix of nervousness and the over working heater making her go flush. A chipper waitress stopped by and took her drink order, and promptly returned with an Absolut screwdriver. Maggie thanked her and spun the straw in her drink looking around for John.

Suddenly she saw him out of the corner of her eye, his unmistakable face complete with a coarse goatee framing his mouth accenting his thicker nose. She tried not to stare, watching him talk with his wife. His kids climbing on him, too big to do so, but he didn't seem to mind. Maggie smiled to herself with the straw between her lips.

He hugged his kids goodbye, who seemed to wish him luck, and kissed his wife gently on the lips. Maggie sank in her seat as she felt like someone had stabbed her with a knife when she saw him kiss her. She knew he was taken, even married. But she never thought she'd see him kiss her.

Maggie sucked the rest of her drink down and the waitress took note, returning with another. Maggie thanked her and tried to take deep breaths, closing her eyes to shake the hatred for a woman she didn't even know rising inside her. Was she jealous of her? Why would she be jealous, it's just silly? He had never lied to her. Maggie considered leaving, she didn't know if she was up for this, whatever this was.

She saw John's wife, seemingly happy, approach her. Maggie straightened out as his middle daughter started skipping and hopped into a seat in front of her. His family piled into the chairs around the table. Maggie rubbed her fingers through the condensation on her glass and took a few more deliberate sips. She told herself she was being stupid as she heard his kids start talking to their mom about how excited they were, sipping on their Shirley Temples.

Maggie tried not to stare, but snuck glances at John's wife. She wasn't ugly, or pretty, she had aged as her children grew up and the last time she actually cared about her hair was probably her wedding day. She was of average size, and had a few wrinkles around her eyes that got deeper with each passing year.

John had emerged on stage with his band mates, one of whom was William, setting up his drum kit. They did some last minute set up and sound checks. More people had begun filling in the open areas in the bar until it was full. It was a rather large crowd for an open mic night.

Maggie continued watching him, studying the way he moved, so focused. She smiled, adoring his punk-teacher look; he wore a light blue untucked dress shirt hanging around the hips of his chinos and a dark blue striped tie that was tied oddly around his neck. He wore his glasses and Maggie smirked as he ran his hand through his curly hair before picking up his bass and putting the strap over his shoulder. "You're so fucking sexy," she whispered to herself.

John fumbled with the strings on his bass, tuning it. He looked out to the crowd, to his children and wife and smiled and waved. Then his eyes moved just a bit further and he saw Maggie sitting up with perfect posture, sipping a cocktail from the tiny straw between her lips.

His heart leapt. She had come. She was here for him and that meant everything to him. Maggie bowed her head just slightly and smiled as their eyes met. John puckered his lips, it was meant for her, but his wife sat directly in front and giggled in response.

The singer and guitarist, a man about John's age but seemed to have less of his life taken by stress and family came up to the mic and said, "Sound check. Check, check. One, Two, check."

There was a moment of pause and some sound work done. All four men fumbled around with their instruments. The crowd buzzed, unfocused. But Maggie's eyes were stuck on John.

"Thanks for coming out everyone. We are The Ruffled Feathers. I hope you enjoy us," the singer said.

Maggie chuckled at the band's name then batted her eyelashes and looked at John from across the room. He bowed his head this time and she smiled big in response, giggling in a giddy schoolgirl way. It was too loud in the bar for anyone to hear her delightful squeal.

The Ruffled Feathers opened with a funky song. The lyrics were kind of mumbled but Maggie didn't care. She watched John pluck the thick strings on his bass, his fingers slapping the strings and body of the instrument. He was crisp and precise even with the funky bass line. Maggie couldn't have told you what the song was about, but she didn't mind.

They played three songs, all rock with funk and jazz undertones. The band's nervousness seemed to fade, as they got deeper into the set. During the songs John's eyes would dart to Maggie as if he was playing to impress her. Maggie slowly sipped her drink listening to the music and smiling when he smiled at her.

Between each song the crowd clapped and cheered, apparently a lot of people liked The Ruffled Feathers. She noticed that his son had begun leaning against his mom like he was getting tired.

"We have one more song for you guys, stick around for Billy Beane's Prospect Farm after this," the singer said into the mic.

Silence lingered for a moment. Broken by the sound of John's bass slowly pumping out a heavy, thick line. The rest of the band slowly came in. Maggie watched more intent than before, she felt the sexy thrum of the rhythm between her thighs grow into a slow crescendo with the song. Maybe it was that she was a little bit buzzed and the reverberations of the music flowed out into the audience but she rubbed her thighs together. The words to the song became a blur to her after the first few lines. The tingles in her body, everything, telling her she needed to have this man.

The music faded down to the same bass line the song began with and Maggie clapped loud with a huge grin painted on her face when they finished. The band got their equipment off the stage to make way for the next band.

Eventually, John returned from back stage and headed for his family. Maggie bit her lip, sipped her drink and patiently waited. She listened and watched him interact with his kids and wife. The woman he was married to seemed distant and just plain exhausted. His wife sat quiet while his daughters climbed into his lap hugging him, telling him how great he was. Maggie nodded to herself in agreement with their statements.

Suddenly the girls' bliss was broken, "Come on girls, we need to head home. Johnny needs to get home, he's not feeling very well."

"But I wanna stay!" the oldest daughter protested, grabbing onto her father's arm.

"Me too! Me too!" the other chimed in after her sister.

Maggie giggled quietly watching how cute his girls were.

John kissed both his daughters cheeks, "You two need to get home, its getting too late for little angels like you to be out."

"Are you staying?" his wife asked coldly.

The girls piled out of John's lap as he replied, "Yes, its proper etiquette to stay and watch the other bands."

His wife rolled her eyes and sighed, preparing to shuffle the kids out of the bar before it became overcrowded with youth. "Don't stay out too late. We have brunch with the Donaldson's tomorrow."

John nodded and got up, holding both his daughters hands as he walked his family out.

Maggie waited patiently for him to return, in the mean time she ordered and received another drink and spun the straws ritually. She was infuriated with how his wife acted towards him. "You can't show him any love when he just stood up there and played in front of all these people? Fucking bitch. And what was that about not staying out too late? He's not a kid," she mumbled to herself as the next band began their sound check.

John returned and went to his friends. He knew Maggie was there but he had priorities. She saw him across the room at a table with his band mates, cheering and downing a beer with them. She stayed in her seat for several minutes before picking up her drink and purse and walking across the room, squeezing between tables and standing patrons.

Maggie tapped John lightly on the shoulder. He quickly spun around, his eyes widened at her striking beauty accented by her delicate dress. John's friends looked at her like they had never seen a woman before.

"Hi," she said with a soft smile.

"Hello," he returned the smile, "I'm glad you came out."

"I am too. You were great." She looked out to his friends and winked at William, "You were all great," she said before looking back up at John. "You didn't embarrass yourself one bit."

John chuckled, "Well, thank you."

Maggie ran her fingertips lightly along his shirt covered forearm, "That last song, who wrote it?"

"I did, why?"

Maggie blushed, "It was a really hot song, I mean really hot. Made me get all tingly inside," she whispered.

John cleared his throat but his voice remained husky, "Is that so?"

Maggie nodded, "Yes sir. But, um, I should probably be going," she continued whispering.

He frowned and looked down at her, "Oh, that's not good news, I wish you'd stay for a bit longer" he paused. "Let me walk you to your car."

"I need to grab my coat, I'll be right back," she said as she pulled her hand away from his arm and walked back across the bar.

John smiled as she turned away and he went back to his friends finishing his beer.

The singer chided him, "She's fucking hot, if you're not going to bang that, I will."

"Shut up," John hissed.

William gave him a knowing smile and shook his head behind his beer.

"I'm just speaking the truth," his friend continued leaning his head to the side to get a better view of Maggie as she walked across the bar and picked up her coat. "I mean come on, look at those legs, that ass, she's pretty and I bet she screams real loud while a cock is being pounded into her tight little..." His words were cut off as John jabbed his elbow into his ribs.

"I said shut up," he grumbled. "She's a lady, and you don't talk about ladies like that."

His friend rubbed his side and surrendered, "Sorry, man. Sorry."

John looked over at the door and saw Maggie waiting for him. He put some cash down on the table and told the guys to get a round on him. He walked over to her. His heart raced. Was his friend right? Did she scream like a silly slut when she was being fucked? Was her cunt so tight it could suck the life from him?

He shook his head to get those thoughts from his mind as he neared her and replaced them with a smile, "Maggie, I really wish you could stay a bit longer. I promise my friends don't bite."

Maggie laughed and buttoned her black, wool, trench coat up, the hem of her dress peeked out underneath, "I said I'd love to come see you play, but I do have to work in the morning," she said with a smile as they walked out the door.

"Fuck!" they both grumbled as the cold wind hit them on the face outside.

Maggie shivered and John instinctively wrapped his arm around her, bringing her close at his side. It felt natural. They walked, locked together down the sidewalk.

"You look gorgeous tonight," he said, smelling the sweet smell of her hair against his chest.

Maggie made a little giggle, "Thank you. And you're handsome as ever."

John left his coat inside but her warmth was all he needed for the moment. "Can I see you again?" he asked as they stepped into the parking lot.

"If we're lucky," she teased him repeating the same words he said to her two weeks ago, nuzzling her cheek into his chest.

John kissed the top of her head before he let her go from his embrace, suddenly freezing, he wrapped his arms around himself and hopped around like a little kid needing to use the restroom. He waited for her to dig her keys from her purse and open the door.

He held it open and helped her slide into the drivers seat, "You okay to drive?" he asked.

Maggie nodded, her voice clear, "Yes sir. Pinky promise," she smiled and put the key into the ignition. The smile faded as the car clicked but wouldn't turn over. "But, apparently my car isn't." She tried again several times before letting out a sigh and slumped back into her seat.

John looked down at her. Her lips were folded into the sweetest pout, and she was suddenly a damsel in distress needing to be saved.

He placed his hand on her shoulder, "Pop the hood, I'll try giving you a jump. I'll be right back with my car."

Maggie nodded, still pouting.

John ran to his car across the parking lot. The professor parked his black family sedan nose to nose with Maggie's white Jetta. The married man retrieved his jumper cables and attached the red to the red and the black to the black.

Maggie peeked her head out from the corner of her open door, "Thank you."

John smiled, "You're welcome."

Then he went to his car and started revving the engine. He and Maggie worked together trying to pump juice into her battery. After several minutes he undid the cables and she tried to start the engine once more. Nothing.

"Fuck!" Maggie screamed from the drivers seat, slapping her hands on the wheel.

John came over to her and squatted down by her open door, he placed his hand, tentatively, on Maggie's knee. "Hey, hey. It's not a big deal. The battery is probably just shot. Tomorrow, just come up here with someone and change it out. I'm sure it will be just fine," he said calmly, rubbing her soft skin under her stockings, his fingers caressing her flesh.

Maggie frowned and pouted out her bottom lip, looking over at him. "Thanks, for trying though. Let me call some friends and see who can come get me."

John shook his head, "That's absurd. I'll take you home, Maggie."

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to put a damper on your evening with the guys."

John's fingers stretched out and grazed across the warm flesh of her low inner thigh, he wanted to push his hand further up, but he continued to just touch her softly.

"I am sure. It's no trouble," he smiled reassuring her.

Maggie whimpered softly at his touch. She ached for more; she ached for him to take her for his own and forget everything about his life, at least for a few moments. She simply nodded after a moment and slid out of her seat and locked up her car. He took her hand and helped her out, watching her dress cascade down around her knees, flowing perfectly with the gentle petticoat.

"I have to run inside and get my coat then I'll be right back. Go ask the attendant how much it will be to keep the car overnight. You don't want to get towed," John said, he reached into his wallet and pulled out a few twenty-dollar bills.

Maggie looked at the money then back up at him, "You don't have to, you're already doing enough." She pushed his hand back towards his pocket.

John grabbed her wrist and crumpled the money into her palm. "You came out here for me, it's the least I can do. I'll be right back, I promise." he said, leaving the money in her hand and hurried back inside.

When he returned, Maggie was returning from the attendant with a little card in her hand. She opened her door, stuck the parking pass on the dashboard and locked up again.