Professor's Pet Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished reading his cock was aching, he was too occupied with the panties and letter to give it notice before. He unzipped his slacks and pulled his aching organ out of his fly.

"Oh Maggie, Maggie, what are you doing to me," he said as he held the panties in his hand and began stroking himself. The lace was soft against his erection, carefully dragging his hand along his pole and his eyes fluttered closed. "I need you too, Maggie. I need your soft lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me inside your mouth. Oh yes, that would be so fucking good," he mumbled, easing the tension in the shaft with his hand.

Inside his mind, Maggie was on her knees, worshiping his cock with her mouth, suckling and licking his erect flesh. She'd run her tongue over his balls and work her hand over his slick erection. "I need to know what you feel like, oh god. I need to be inside you... fuck..." He quickly grabbed a tissue and closed his eyes again, "You're so pretty with a cock in your mouth, aren't you, Maggie... Rubbing that tongue stud all over my cock," he grumbled and groaned, "fuck," his chest heaved as his cum emptied from his balls into the tissue. "A nice creamy load for you, Maggie," he said quietly with his head back against his chair.

Days passed typically, and Maggie began to wonder if she had gone too far. She checked her e-mail regularly for any sign of John but always came up short. She had to remind herself he had priorities. He had children, and a wife. "I'm just being silly. This is just silly. I mean come on, this is stupid," she had said to herself staring out the windows at work Saturday afternoon, willing John to come in.

Little did she know John had a terrible day. In the morning, his mother came to pick up the kids for a few hours. He thought this would be an opportune time for him and his wife to have some alone time. He was wrong. She was cleaning up after breakfast with his help. While he rinsed and she dried the dishes he looked over at her, "You know Tammy, we're alone," he said to his wife with a naughty twinkle in his eye.

"I know," she replied, continuing to dry dishes.

John finished and turned off the water, he helped dry the last few plates and put them away. He set a skillet on the counter and came up behind his wife and kissed her neck.

She sighed as he began to softly grind against her ass, "Come on honey, and let me treat you to something special this morning. I want to make you cum for me, please, honey."

"Not now, John, I, we, have things to do," she resisted and nudged herself away.

He wrapped his arm around her, taking her breast into his hand, kneading carefully. "It can wait, I want to please you. I need to taste your pussy," he whispered in her ear.

She almost gave in, letting her eyes close for a moment. Then she suddenly turned and pushed him away by his shoulders. "I said not now," she growled.

"Come on. Why the hell not?" John demanded. "No one is home. This never fucking happens. All I want to do is let you lie down and relax and pleasure you. I don't need anything, I just want to give to you."

Tammy started scrubbing at a stain on the counter top, frustrated and annoyed, "You can't just snap your fingers and have me at will. I'm your wife not some tramp off the street."

John stared at her with his mouth open, "I never said you were 'some tramp off the street,' all I wanted was to have a good time with my wife. Fuck. You're taking this too far."

"Maybe I am," she hissed, throwing away a wadded up paper towel into the trash. "Or maybe I just want to get some stuff done, like go to the grocery store without the kids begging me to buy chocolate and sugary pop."

John closed his eyes and took a deep breath running his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry. I just thought... never mind. I'm sorry," he said then left the kitchen.

The day went from bad to worse. The tension from the morning simmered all day, bubbling up around the edges. He left mid afternoon and went to his office at school to try to get some work done, but it was a pointless effort. He was too hurt from being turned down by his wife. His insides ached and turned. There was no way he could focus on work, so he came back home.

The kids had returned by then and Abby was practicing for her upcoming recital at the piano in the living room. He stood at the door watching silently as his wife was hard on their daughter. Every mistake she made was terrible, every blip and slipped finger seemed to be the worst thing in the world. It was too much, "She's just a kid," he thought, feeling anger nearly burst inside him. Once Tammy started her "Only quality counts and you should only be exceptional " speech it was too much for him.

"Give her a break!" John thundered from the doorway. Both his wife and daughter gasped and turned around. "Abby, darling, it sounds great! Yeah there's a few rough spots but you have a few days to work it out. It will be great, don't let her get you down," he said.

Then he turned his attention to his wife, "And you need to stop being so wicked. This is practice. That's what you do; practice. Don't make her hate it. Then, she won't want to play anymore."

Tammy stood quiet with her arms closed over her chest and Abby slipped off the piano bench, nodding to her father before leaving them alone. They had a quiet fight in the living room, not raising their voices so the kids wouldn't hear. The subject went from piano, to work, and to all sorts of family problems. Eventually it all came against him. His wife was picking him apart right there in the living room.

"And you're quite the model of perfection yourself, aren't you John?" she said, glaring at him.

John clenched his fists together, finding some way to let his pent up anger escape without doing anything stupid, like breaking that lamp he hated that sat on an end-table. It was completely out of place. "I'm going to leave. I can't be here. Not with you. Not tonight. I might come back to sleep or I might check into a hotel. But I don't want to see you for a little while."

Tammy just stared at him, mouth gaping. Once he left to go grab a few things, she realized he was serious. She hurried up after him into the bedroom, "You're kidding right?" she asked watching him in the closet picking out a few articles of clothing.

"No, I'm not. I'm not leaving forever. But just leave me alone right now. Please," he said as he stuffed a shirt and pair of jeans into a small duffel bag. He quickly got a pair of boxers out of a drawer then zipped up the bag.

"Why? What did I do?" she scoffed.

"You're being yourself and I just don't feel like taking it right now," he said, slinging the bag over his shoulder. He felt taller and stronger in front of his wife than he had in a long time. "I don't deserve to be torn apart and treated like dirt by you, or anyone. I need to get away for a little while. And if I don't come back by ten o'clock, you're going to tell the kids I'm spending the night at my brothers. Why? I really don't care, you can figure that out."

"No, no, you can't!" Tammy gasped.

John turned and walked out the bedroom door, looking over his shoulder, he said, "Watch me."

He quickly told his kids that he was going to the gym then meeting up with his brother. They begged to come but he said it was a boy's night and that he needed some guy time. He promised them they could go with him next time.

It was still early in the evening when he left. He drove through the city. John went up and down busy roads for a few hours, trying to clear out his head. He passed by the office where Maggie worked. It may have been on purpose, but he wasn't really sure. It was obviously closed at this hour on a Saturday night and he began to wonder if Maggie was home.

He tried to occupy his mind with other thoughts, but the gorgeous woman who said she could give him everything he desired kept popping into his head. John slammed his hands on the steering wheel in frustration. "I'm a thirty-eight year old man!" he screamed at himself, "A fucking man, and not some bitch to my wife."

He stopped at a coffee shop, and stayed inside, sipping his caffeine and watching young adults chatter about their immensely difficult lives. At least it was a small distraction.

Around ten-thirty he left the coffee shop and drove to the nearest cheap motel. He checked in, put the room on a credit card, and got back in his car. He drove around to the back lot and parked his car and sat.

He closed his eyes, calming down for the first time, truly, all day. He left the car on for heating purposes only, and tried to figure out what he was doing. After a few short minutes, he put the car in reverse and left the parking lot.

He drove down the street, remembering clearly where Maggie lived. His heart began to race the closer he got, "Is this stupid? What if she's not there? What if this had just been a string me a long kind of game that a young woman found amusing?"

He went through the apartments. He kept hearing Maggie's voice in his head, directing him where to go. He passed by her parking spot and sighed with anxious relief when he saw her car parked. After searching the street for a spot, John got out, zipped up his coat, took a deep breath and headed for her apartment.

He hadn't been this nervous since he went out on a date in his undergraduate years. His heart pounded in his chest, and its sound was audible to his ears. John arrived at her door, looking down at the familiar welcome mat, knowing he was in the right place.

John lifted his hand, took a stuttering breath and knocked on Maggie's door.

Inside, Maggie jumped, startled from a knock on her door near midnight. She closed her book and pulled the blanket off her legs before going to the door.

He waited a few moments, rubbing his hands together to keep them warm. He looked up when he heard the deadbolts clicking. If his heart were to beat any faster, he'd go into cardiac arrest.

The door opened, and the beautiful creature standing inside took John back. She was everything he wanted, he was sure now. He was certain this was no longer going to be a fantasy; this was about to become real. It could be the worst mistake of his life, but he didn't care anymore. He couldn't live not knowing what could have happened.

He drank her in with his eyes. Suddenly the wind didn't feel as cold against him. Maggie stood there, quiet, letting him look her over and take in everything she encompassed. Standing there in her foyer, wearing only a snug little white t-shirt, no bra and with the cold air coming in from the outside her nipples swelled quickly underneath, poking against the fabric, clearly visible. Her lower belly was on display above her sweet pink and white polka dot silk bikini panties.

She was everything he wanted, everything he had fantasized about since he was young. Standing there she looked like a teen rocker girl he would imagine before bed. But, she was real. She was Maggie.

Maggie moved to the side, stunned for a moment that he was here before she welcomed him inside. She felt confused, she wanted to ask questions, to find out what brought John to her door at nearly midnight. She pushed her glasses up on her nose and closed the door.

"John, are you alright?" she asked, watching him take off his coat and drape it over the back of her sofa.

He took a few steps to the stunned girl, seeing her tremble with excitement and a hint of fear. He held her face in his hands and brought her eyes to his, "I'm here, Maggie," he said quietly, looking into her soul.

"Are you sure?" she asked equally quiet.

John leaned his face into hers, tilting his head just a bit to the left. "More sure than I have been about anything in a long, long time," he said, bringing her mouth to his.

Maggie closed her eyes and shuddered a moan against his lips. She dropped her head back against the wall, letting his tongue glide over her lips and into her mouth, accepting him.

She raised her hands and placed them around his neck, bringing him closer. Their mouths opened and closed together, in perfect harmony. They tasted each other's tongues and mouths. Maggie ran her tongue over his bottom lip, savoring every morsel of him. She felt him, his built up lust and desire spilling out into the way he kissed her. He was gentle and rough, tender and sweet, slow and fast, all mixed together.

John pressed harder against her, feeling her need. No words were needed. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, giving him a hint to what that little tongue stud could do. She then gave him her tongue in return. He slid his hands down from her cheeks, over her neck and shoulders, past her erect nipples and down her belly, around to her round silk covered ass. He squeezed her cheeks and lifted her up, Maggie responded by wrapping her limbs around him, climbing into his embrace.

Their lips never parted as he brought her through the living room to her bedroom. Their kissing grew even more intense as he carried her, the lust boiling over. He held her ass and rubbed against her. He bumped Maggie against the door. She giggled against his mouth and reached over, opening it for them.

John brought Maggie to her bed and laid her down and he straightened out his back, looking down at her. She stretched out across her bed smiling sweetly, inviting him. Her eyes twinkled and her lips shined with saliva from the hungry kiss just moments ago. John admired her laying there.

"What are you waiting for, handsome?" Maggie giggled, sitting up a bit on her elbows.

John leaned down and put his hands on her hips, pushing her little shirt up over her tits. Maggie lifted her arms and shook her brown locks as he pulled her shirt off. Her breasts were more beautiful than he imagined, full, round and creamy with hints of veins running through behind her flesh. Her nipples were perky and erect with brownish pink areola surrounded by the sweetest little bumps.

"You are everything I have ever wanted," he said as he looked at her body and trailed his hand over her hipbone just above her panties.

Maggie blushed like a little girl and bit her lip. Her stomach trembled as he touched her.

John leaned down again and kissed her lips, licking her soft mouth. Maggie loved how his goatee scratched her face as he moved his lips across her cheek to her neck. His hands groped her, holding her tight as if he was worried she would change her mind and run away. She reached for the bottom of his sweater and pulled it up. John's hands only left her for a moment so she could pull it off.

Maggie opened her legs so he could climb on top of her. He lifted his knees onto her bed and pressed his chest against hers. Her swollen nipples poked through his chest hair. They found each other's mouths again and fought for control of the kiss, playfully fighting with each other's tongues. Loud smacking sounds filled the room as they greedily kissed.

John played with the tongue stud in her mouth, flicking it with his tongue and playfully pulling on it. Maggie hurried with his belt and fly then lifted her feet and pushed his pants down his legs; John kicked them off to help her.

John held her tit with his left hand and felt it's weight, squeezing and tugging on it just a bit. He steadied himself with his other arm, holding his hand around Maggie's head. Her hands gripped his sides and hips, pulling him closer to her. Together they began grinding against each other through their underwear.

Maggie's panties were gathering wetness with each passing second and John's erection somehow had not poked out of the fly of his boxer briefs. Their mouths parted for a moment and they both opened their eyes, panting against each other's mouths.

"John," Maggie said with heavy breath, "May I worship you?"

"Worship me?" John asked, raising an eyebrow with a grin painted on his saliva stained lips.

Maggie nodded, "Yes sir, please," she replied then wiggled out from under him.

He rolled over onto his side and let her slip away. She got up onto her feet and shimmied her panties down her hips. John watched eagerly as her bare pussy came into view. He hadn't seen a shaved a woman except in porn. His cock was standing straight up, making a tent of his underwear and he wasn't shy about it. He watched as she slowly pushed her panties down, a lingeringly slow strip tease just for him. Finally, her lips came into view, shiny with juices.

"Damn," John mumbled, "Maggie, you are utterly amazing."

"Thank you sir," she smiled sweetly as she stepped out of her panties and dropped them to the floor.

Maggie reached for his hand and he willingly gave it. She pulled him off the bed to his feet in front of her and leaned up and dropped a peck on his lips before dropping down to her knees in front of him.

"John," she said as she pulled his boxer briefs down and his cock sprang out at her. Her thoughts were stopped for a moment as she ogled his length. He was on the larger side over average, thick and veiny. Throbbing and fully erect. Her mouth was near his cock and he could feel her breath on it, "I am going to worship you and give you the most amazing head you have ever had."

"That sounds like quite a statement," he teased and reached down touched his erection, just to make sure he was as hard as he thought he was. He couldn't remember a time he was this erect.

Maggie's eyes were up to his and she stuck out her tongue dragged it in a slow circle around his bulbous head. "I don't lie, professor."

From that small sensation John's toes curled. He kept his eyes down on her and moved his hand to her hair, brushing a few strands off her face.

Maggie began to work, holding his cock around the base of his shaft and lapping up along his length, coating his flesh in a layer of saliva. She felt the ridges of his veins against her tongue as she licked and took the time to flutter her tongue against his frelenum. John stuttered out a moan.

Maggie grinned and spit onto his shaft. Using her spit as lube she began gently pulling him, slowly. Her small hand just barely closed around his girth. Her mouth disappeared under him and her back arched forward as she kissed his sac through his pubic hair. He admired her ass from this angle; it was perfect.

His eyes fluttered closed and he groaned as she sucked his balls one at a time into her mouth. He rarely got head and it never included attention to his balls. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled her in closer between his thighs. Maggie complied and slapped her tongue against his taut flesh, reaching back to his taint. She gently tugged on his ball skin with her teeth, and then kissed the area that she pulled on. The grip she had on his cock tightening now and her wrist turning just slightly as she stroked him.

"Oh god, Maggie, that's good," he mumbled.

Maggie sucked on his balls for a moment longer then pulled her mouth away, "That's not all I can do."

John just nodded, he had no reply to that and wouldn't dare tease her about her skills.

"You ready?" she grinned, her hand pulling his cock hard and fast now.

"For what?" he wheezed.

Maggie dropped her hand and her mouth opened. Her lips spread over the head of his erection, he felt the warmth of her mouth as it surrounded him. John tried to moan but nothing came out from his lips.

She pushed her mouth further down his shaft and he praised how pretty she looked with her mouth wrapped around his member. Her lips stretched and cheeks were sunken in. He felt his cockhead pressing against the entrance to her throat.

Maggie reared her mouth back and spit on his shaft. Her spit dangled from her mouth to his aching flesh as she spoke "Oh my goodness, I can't get it in my throat," she said in a playful tone. "It's just so big."

John twirled his fingers in her brown locks, "It's okay, don't worry about..." before he could finish his sentence, Maggie's mouth had swallowed his cock and down into her tight soft throat. She didn't stop till her nose was pressed hard against his pelvis. "Fuck!" he groaned so loud it could have shook the walls of her bedroom.