Professor's Pet Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached over and steadied himself on her dresser, his legs could give out at any moment.

Maggie fed on him, slurping and gagging, turning her head side to side, never letting his erection leave her throat. John's consistent groans just encouraged her, causing her to work harder. All she wanted was to service her lover. Her lips slid up and down his cock as she looked up at him.

Her tongue wiggled inside her mouth, pushing her tongue bead against his organ, massaging the base of his shaft while grinding his cock into her throat. She pushed her tongue out of her mouth with his shaft completely hidden behind her lips and pulled his balls up with her hand to lick them.

John just stared, when his eyes were able to stay open, "Holy fuck, I thought that only happened in porn," he moaned. His chest was heaving with heavy breath, he didn't want to cum yet but he wasn't sure how long he could hold off.

Maggie started giggling and had to pull back to keep from choking. His cock fell out of her mouth with a pop and he gasped. She spit lewdly several times onto his flesh and smeared it along his shaft. Her other hand found her warmth between her thighs and she parted her pussy lips and ran her fingers over her wet folds.

"I want to taste your cum," she begged. "Please sir, empty your load into my needy mouth."

John nodded and spoke in a husky tone, "You'll get it slut. I'm going to fuck that pretty face of yours."

Maggie grinned a Cheshire grin, her legs twitching as she rubbed her clit, "Oh goody!"

John took his grip of her hair and angled her head back slightly. Her mouth dropped open and he filled the void with his thick meat. Maggie kept her throat loose as he pushed inside. Quickly, he began thrusting into her mouth, drilling his cock into her throat. He felt strong and powerful, and Maggie willingly obeyed.

Dirty sounds of gagging filled the room with John's groans. He pushed deep inside her and dug his shaft into her throat as far as he could. Maggie had begun digging out her cunt but he didn't notice. Her mouth was the only thing on his mind and she gave it to him freely.

Her tongue slithered around his shaft when he buried himself inside her and her cheeks sank in as he pulled away. Drool spilled out of her lips and ran down her chin to her tits. He could feel his cock throbbing and the warmth in his loins about to explode. He pulled her face to his pelvis as his body started shaking.

"Oh fuck, fuck," he roared as his seed shot into her throat.

Maggie gulped it down without hesitation and John pulled back allowing the last rope to drop on her tongue. His musky tasting cum coated her mouth and throat and he finally pulled away with a relieved gasp.

She wasn't ready for him to pull away yet. Maggie suckled his vulnerable flesh, gently taking his cock back into her mouth. She swirled her cum splattered tongue against his member. The sensations were overwhelming and John's entire being twitched.

Maggie sat up, one hand still working her pussy, with the other she wiped her lips after swallowing, "Very delicious, professor, slightly salty and musky, just how I like it."

John shook his head and wiped the sweat off his brow, "You're right, I never had a blow-job like that, ever."

Maggie smiled, "You're very welcome." With his help she got back to her feet.

"I'm going to need a minute, I hope that's okay," John said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Of course," Maggie kissed his forehead, "Would you like a glass of water?"

"You are the perfect woman," he replied.

Maggie nodded, "I do my best," and scurried off to the kitchen.

She returned promptly with a glass of ice water and handed it to him. She sat down on the bed next to him and gently trailed her nails along his shoulder. He gulped down the water then looked over at her.

"Tell me something, John," Maggie bit her lip as she teased his earlobe with her fingertip. "Tell me something else you've never done sexually."

John finished the water then leaned over her to place the empty cup on the nightstand, "Well, one thing comes to mind."

Maggie nodded for him to continue then began kissing along his jaw line.

"I've never had anal sex."

She lifted her head back up and had a concerned look on her face, "You've never fucked a girl's ass?"

John shook his head, "Always wanted to, but the Mrs. would never let me. I stopped asking ages ago."

Maggie kissed his lips, "I'm your slut John, and you can do anything you want with me."

He nibbled her bottom lip, "That you are," he said then pushed her down onto the pillows.

Maggie's legs opened for him as he maneuvered himself to his knees and climbed on top of her. He got his first view of her available pussy and the shiny green curved barbell that adorned her clit hood. He flicked it playfully with his finger, "I've never seen this before."

Maggie squirmed as the flick of the jewelry teased the hidden area of her clitoris, "Do you like it?"

"I do, it's very pretty," he continued to play with it, dragging his fingers over it and tugging just slightly. "Did it hurt?"

"Surprisingly not one bit," Maggie replied as she stacked the pillows so she could rest with a better view of John. "The worst part was taking off my pants for a total stranger. But he was professional, and I didn't even realize he had done it until he said he was finished."

John chuckled as his hand caressed the beautiful pussy of his lover. Her lips folded in on themselves flawlessly. Her cunt was neatly tucked away behind her bare folds.

Her warmth radiated onto his palm, "So the rewards definitely outweigh the risk, then?"

"Oh absolutely, very much worth the fifty dollars and bit of humiliation it took to get it done."

His has stroked her soft bare skin for just a moment longer before he leaned down and licked up the slit of her pussy. Her scent immediately over powered him and he was hooked. She tasted better than she smelled. Her folds were soft and the flesh behind them was like velvet. Her fluids coated his tongue as he tasted her. Maggie let out a soft satisfied moan and pinched her nipple.

His tongue poked into her hole and more fluids seeped out into his mouth. She tasted like heaven. He probed his tongue into her cunt. John groaned into her body then flattened his tongue as he lapped up to her clit. His tongue flicked against the barbell and Maggie squirmed. He drew circles over her clitoris and enjoyed feeling the jewelry move in his mouth.

Maggie's toes curled and her moans begged for him not to stop. She cupped and groped her breasts, tugging on her nipples as he consumed her.

He held her thighs open. Her juices leaked over her ass and down onto the sheets. He sucked her clit into his mouth and gently bit on it. Maggie's hips bucked against his face and his tongue slid back down to her cunt. He poked his tongue inside her, teasing her, and then took long careful laps from her hole and up to her clit over and over until his lover began panting.

"Please sir, please put your fingers inside me," she moaned.

John kissed her hard clitoris and moved his hand to her cunt. He traced the outline of her entrance with his fingers, feeling her silken juices. John pushed his pointer finger inside her.

Her walls were soft; they felt like satin with sponginess along the top. He gently pushed his finger in and out. She was tight and he pushed his second finger inside. Her body welcomed it and her hips pushed into his fingers. He dragged his fingers along her smooth walls, fucking her tenderly.

He looked up over her body as his tongue wiggled on her clitoris. Her eyes fluttered between open and closed and her mouth hung open as she moaned. Her stomach sunk in with every deep breath showing off her hipbones and the outline of her ribs as he pleasured her.

He lifted his mouth off her pussy to get a better view. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Maggie was comfortable and in touch with her needs.

Her juices leaked over his hand as he dug inside her. Driving his two fingers in and out as Maggie fucked his fingers. Her hips rolled and ground onto his hand.

"Oh my goodness, that's so good," she panted.

John pushed her hand off her tit and he bit her breast. His teeth sank into her flesh as he drove his fingers into her body. He licked and kissed where he bit her and then drew his tongue over to her nipple. Her body was hot against him and her cunt was boiling around his fingers.

His cock had come back to life, standing at attention and begging to be touched.

Her body trembled violently and her heels dug into the sheets making them ripple across the bed. John lifted his mouth from her breast to watch the beauty of her face as she neared her orgasm.

"Oh my goodness, oh fuck" she whimpered. Her chest and cheeks flushed red as the pleasure over powered her.

"That's a good girl," John said, coaxing the orgasm out of her as she rode his fingers. He curled them up inside her massaging her g spot, "Cum for me, cum for me, my slut."

Maggie spoke in broken words, only "fuck, oh god," and "John" were audible between her purrs and moans.

Her cunt gripped his fingers, squeezing tight and releasing rhythmically, until forcing them out. Maggie had gone silent and her orgasm squirted violently put of her. Soaking John's body and the sheets.

John was stunned.

Maggie's eyes slowly opened as her breathing calmed, "oh wow," she said softly.

"That's... Wow, I've never seen that before either. You are just full of surprises aren't you?"

Maggie rubbed her cheeks into the pillows as her body shook with post orgasmic quakes, "Hope you don't mind."

"Are you kidding me!" he laughed. "That was amazing!"

Maggie giggled as John settled down on the pillows next to her, "Thank you sir. I want to amaze you."

He kissed her lips gently, "Please don't stop."

She pecked his lips several times, tasting herself on his mouth as she climbed on top of him, "I won't, I promise."

Her hand found his erection once again and she sat up on his hips, hovering over him. She placed her knees on either side of him and her pussy less than inch from his cock.

"John, I've wanted you since the moment I saw you," she said as she teased his cock against the folds of her dripping pussy.

"I know, I have too," he said, looking at the stunning creature on his lap. "I haven't wanted anything this bad"

Maggie smiled sweetly and lifted her body, settling his cock right at the entrance to her cunt, "Fifteen years John, fifteen years since you have been inside another woman, are you glad it's me?"

"Oh god yes, Maggie. You are well worth the wait," he held her hips as she lowered down onto his shaft.

Her heat engulfed him. Her body slid down his pole and settled on him, wrapped around his cock.

"Oh god, your cunt is so soft and wet and hot," he groaned, looking up at Maggie.

Her heat spread to him and filled his body with warmth. The walls of Maggie's cunt stretched to fit his girth inside. Maggie rocked just slightly on his lap, holding his organ deep inside her. Her mouth dropped open in pleasure as their eyes locked.

They were connected, completely, finally.

Maggie lifted her hands behind her head as she began bouncing on his erection. Showing off her body as her hips danced in his lap. A private show for John's eyes as she rode him.

He lifted his hips and met her thrusts, grinding himself into her. His cock pushed against her cervix as her body came down on him. She let out a yelp of pleasure as she felt his member in her stomach.

"Holy fuck, you fit so good inside me," she moaned, dropping her head back. Her breasts bounced in circles on her chest and her hair danced around her shoulders. Her hips rolled down into him, digging his organ inside her.

"I could fuck you forever," he moaned back, in awe of her body bouncing and rocking on his.

"Please do!" Maggie squealed.

John groped her tits, squeezing them together roughly, and pulling her nipples between his fingers. His large hands filled with soft breast flesh, fingertips sinking in.

"Do you like my tits?" Maggie asked, biting her lip.

"I love them," he grunted as she impaled her body on his erection.

Maggie dropped down and catching herself on her hands next to his head. She kissed his lips and moaned into his mouth. John grabbed her hips, digging his fingers into her skin, pulling her into him. Their bodies worked together in pleasurable unison.

Maggie's walls squeezed John's cock as she pulled up and loosened as she came down. She milked him with her cunt.

"I love how you feel inside me. You're so thick, my cunt has to stretch for you," she panted against his mouth.

"I can feel your fluids leaking on my balls. You're such a hot slut," he grunted then covered her mouth with his.

Their bodies rocked together firmly, filling each other's needs. John's organ slid into her and he pressed his hips up to fill her completely as she came down on him. Their tongues wrestled as they moaned back and forth into each other's mouths. John relished the sensation of her hard nipples rubbing along his chest.

A thin layer of sweat coated both of their bodies. The room smelled of sex and the strong, delicious aroma of Maggie's cunt.

John could feel himself getting close again and wasn't ready for this delight to end just yet. He pulled Maggie's hips down onto him. Her cunt continued to pulse around his throbbing erection.

"What's wrong?" Maggie asked, nuzzling her nose against his.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I just don't want to cum yet," John grinned.

Maggie rolled her hips just slightly as she caught her breath.

"I still want your ass," he said.

"So take it!" Maggie beamed.

With those words John lifted Maggie off him and put her on the bed. He slid off then pulled her off the edge by her ankles causing her to squeal.

"There's lube in the nightstand," Maggie said as she positioned herself on her hands, bent over the side of the bed.

John reached over and rummaged through the drawer, quickly finding warming lubricant. He squeezed a couple drops onto his finger and Maggie reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks open.

Her bud was tiny and welcoming. John smeared lube onto it, tenderly massaging the entrance to her ass.

Maggie looked over her shoulder as she giggled and squirmed, "Sorry, it tickles."

John swatted her ass with his other hand, "Stay still slut," he said firmly.

"Owwie!" she squealed, "Yes sir."

"Do you like that?" he asked and spanked her again, harder this time.

Maggie's body writhed and she wiggled her ass, "Oh yes sir, very much."

He worked his finger into her tight asshole and lubed up his cock, "I should have known, sluts like you always like to be spanked."

"I love it sir, it feels so good when you spank me," Maggie moaned and pushed back against his finger.

John pulled out his finger and positioned his member at her asshole, "I make you feel good other ways don't I?" he said then pushed his cock into her tight hole.

He pushed past her rim and her anus sucked his cock inside. He sank into her and Maggie let out a deep guttural moan as her back arched.

"Fuck yes, you do, professor. You make me feel wonderful," she purred.

Her hands dropped from her ass and she held her torso up on the bed as she backed up into his pelvis.

John stood still for several moments, feeling Maggie's tight ass suck on his erection as she rocked back and forth on it. He held her hips idly, breaking only to spank her, which made her anal walls squeeze tighter around him as she shimmered with pleasure.

"Fuck my ass professor, fuck my dirty little hole," Maggie begged as she slammed her body back into him.

"Filthy little girl," he groaned and pushed her chest into the bed and began drilling into his slut.

Maggie winced from the intense pressure of his weight slamming into her anus and gripped the sheets. His hand spanked her ass and the other reached under her and pawed at her nearest tit.

"Fuck yes, that's what your slut wants, fuck my ass just like that," Maggie cried out.

John slapped her ass repeatedly, drilling into her hot, smooth anus. He pinned Maggie to the bed with his weight. His balls slapped against her pussy with every thrust. He groaned and bit down on her shoulder. Maggie screamed out in gratification as his teeth dug into her flesh.

Pure animalistic lust had over taken them both.

Maggie slipped her had underneath her and found her clit. She rubbed it wildly, making her legs quake as he used her ass for his pleasure.

He licked her shoulder where a trickle of blood had leaked. Maggie was completely his now. He knew it. He bit down and sucked hard, leaving another mark on her shoulder.

Maggie's anus milked his cock as she panted and moaned. John's groans turned to roars as he pounded into her ass even harder.

John fucked his slut into the mattress, using her body, thrusting everything he had into her ass. Maggie screamed and cried out in satisfaction as he tore her anus open. He squeezed and spanked her ass so hard with his hand; he left bruises on her flesh.

Maggie whimpered, "Cum with me, please sir, I beg you."

John wanted to say something to tease her, but he knew he was too close, he just grunted, "Yes, Maggie."

He felt his balls tighten and the rush of intense pleasure flood through his cock and shoot deep inside her anus. He growled like a beast as he emptied what felt like a huge load inside his slut.

Just as he came he could feel Maggie under him, her body writhing helplessly. Her ass clenched tight, pulsing on his sensitive cock. Her breath was fast and her heart pounded as she gushed down her thighs.

He collapsed down on her, barley getting his knees on the bed so he wouldn't slip off. His erection relaxed, but stayed snug in her ass as they lay together. Maggie slid her hand over and found his and squeezed it. He rested his hot cheek on hers. Both of them were covered in sweat, Maggie's hair was stuck to most of her face.

Blissful moments passed before John slipped out of her ass and off her. He moved up to the pillows and laid back. Maggie followed him and snuggled up into his nook.

There weren't any words needed, but John said them anyway, "Thank you Maggie, that was amazing."

Maggie nuzzled into him and wrapped her arm over his chest, "No need to thank me," she purred with her eyes closed.

His cum leaked out of her ass and down onto the sheets.

"Maggie..." John whispered.

"Yes?" she asked raising her face to look at him.

"I don't want this to be a one time thing, you know that right? I don't want to sound clingy, but that was the best sex I ever had."

Maggie grinned and dropped a kiss on his mouth, "I know, it was, and I don't want it to be either."

John kissed her flushed cheeks and brushed the sticky hair out of her face, "I'm going to get in trouble with you around."

The smile didn't leave her lips and she ran her fingers over his nipple, "I can keep a secret, if you can."

John pulled her face closer to his kissed her hard, with deep rooted passion, before slowly pulling away. "I absolutely can."

Maggie nuzzled his cheek and whispered, "What do we do now?"

"We go to sleep."

She laughed and pulled her face away to look at his eyes, "No, I mean, after tonight."

John traced her cheekbone, getting lost in her eyes, "I go home tomorrow. Then we see each other when we can."

Maggie opened her mouth to say something and John placed a finger gently over her lips. The realization of their relationship came over them and he could see it on her face.

"Maggie," he said gently, "I'm going to see you any time I can. This is a new thing to me, so we are going to have to work out some kinks, but we will do whatever we can, okay?"