Professor's Pet Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie nodded, his finger still over her lips drifted to stroking them.

"What days are you off this week?"

"Thursday and Saturday," she said softly.

"On Thursday, I'd love for you to come by my office about two2 o'clock, that's my free time between classes without office hours. Wear something pretty for me."

Maggie smiled and kissed his finger, "I will be there."

He pulled her to his lips by her jaw and kissed her. Maggie pulled the covers over them and settled back into his nook.

They slept holding one another and woke up when the sun beat down over them through the east-facing window in her bedroom.

John woke first and found Maggie still holding him tightly. She looked even more beautiful in the early morning sun. John kissed her forehead softly and slid out of bed, holding her head and placing it down on the pillow. She mumbled as he slipped away but stayed asleep.

He went to her bathroom and found a towel folded neatly in the cabinet above her toilet. He showered, cleansing his body of her scent, though he didn't want to, he had to. After he dried off his slipped back into the clothes he found on the floor from the previous day. He thought about running out to his car, but figured he'd just change later.

The sheets draped over Maggie's body almost perfectly, her back was bare and the comforter just covered her bum. He stood there for a moment and watched her sleep before leaning over to wake her by kissing her face until she stirred.

Maggie opened her eyes with several blinks then rolled over, her bare breasts on display, "Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning, beautiful," he smiled.

"Are you leaving already?" she asked with a sleepy voice

"Yes, I have some things to take care of before I get home. I checked into a hotel last night before coming here, so I have to go there and check out before getting home."

Maggie nodded and sat up in bed, "Let me walk you out, just give me a moment."

"Of course," John watched as she slipped of bed, the sheets falling off her nude body.

She went in the bathroom and slipped into a pink silk robe and closed it over her body then quickly brushed her teeth before coming back out.

John followed her into the living room and put his coat on while Maggie watched.

"I'll miss you," she said softly.

John came to her and lifted her chin with his thumb, "I'll miss you too. Stay warm with thoughts of me until Thursday, promise?"

Maggie smiled softly, "Yes sir, do the same for me."

"I will," he replied and then kissed her. His tongue slid into her mouth once more, giving her one last taste of his kiss before pulling away. "Two o'clock, Thursday," he said against her mouth.

"I'll be there."

John pulled away and Maggie unlocked the door for him.

"Be a good girl for me," John said and dropped one more kiss on her lips before heading out into the cold.

"I will," Maggie said.

John turned around on her doorstep and smiled to her. She blew him a kiss and then he was gone.

Maggie closed the door and leaned against it and let out a deep breath.