Professor's Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor ran his hands up her sock clad shins, eyes taking in the view of their genitals joining. Her cunt was soaked and tight, swallowing him into her body. His mouth stayed open, grunting as they joined together.

His pet kept his organ buried completely inside her tunnel. Her body arched back over him, she rocked her hips on his cock, grinding him deep inside, pushing against her cervix. Raindrops ran down her body from her neck, between her tits and down her belly. Maggie dropped her head back, feeling the rain on her face and her body full with his organ.

"Oh, Maggie, Baby," John groaned, giving up his control to her as she started pumping on his cock. Her womanhood was spread for him. He gazed at her smooth pussy and soft pink flesh. He ogled their loins. Her vulva slid up and down his shaft, hugging him, juices smearing on his veiny erection.

Maggie's hair fluttered behind her as she rode her lover, rolling her hips as she came down. Her tits bounced beautifully on her chest, kicking drops of rain away. Her moans grew deeper as she came down, his cock rubbing against her g-spot and sighed as she lifted up. She danced on his cock, a show meant only for him.

John felt her work magic, squeezing his organ with her soft inner flesh as she came up, loosening as she came down. His breathing quickened, awestruck by the amazing sight before him. He gripped her shins, fighting to keep his head up to watch, grunting every time she slammed her weight down on him.

The rain came down harder in sheets. Their clothes and bodies quickly became soaked.

Maggie's hair clung to her cheeks as she pistoned her body down on him, rocking her hips. Fucking him harder with the beat of the heavy rain. She screamed out in the heat of passion. Her cunt pulsing on his cock, she whimpered and cried, "Fucking god, please let me cum," she brought her face back to his and stared into his eyes.

"Let it out my pet," he urged her, watching her face crinkle around her eyes, breathing heavy through her open mouth.

Maggie pulled off his shaft and took her right hand off his leg. Furiously, she rubbed her clit in tiny little circles. She stopped breathing for a moment and her orgasm flooded out of her. Her cum came out in a giant gushing stream, her body writhing, soaking her lover with her squirting climax.

John's stomach, chest, goatee and face, if not already saturated with rain, were soaked even more with the hot fluids of his lover, "Holy fuck... God damn," he panted.

He gave her a moment to catch her breath. Then, he hooked both hands behind his pet's knees and pulled her down into the muddy grass, water splashing up around her. He kicked his pants off and mounted her chest, all to quick for Maggie to protest. He spit several times between her rain soaked tits.

"I love it when you fuck my tits," Maggie giggled. She pushed her breasts together at the sides and begged, "Will you cum all over me, please?"

The professor pushed his erection between her mounds of flesh; his lover squeezed her tits closed around him. He pulled her nipples between his fingers.

He thrusted into her soft breasts which were gorgeous and made for fucking. His cockhead poked up at the top and disappeared back down. Her flesh was slick, warm and wet surrounding him. He pounded into her chest and tugged harder on both of her nipples, making her squeal with delight.

The professor fucked her tits, shaking them and her body. He groaned as his pet rubbed her cleavage around his shaft in circles as he pounded her chest.

Maggie kept her eyes up looking at her lover enjoy yet another part of her body. Her tongue flicked against his head as it popped up from between her tits, "Cover me in your seed," she gasped, "Paint my body."

John growled at her filthy words and shook the rain out of his hair. As he thrusted his organ between her tits, he felt his balls tighten and dropped his head down. Warmth flooded through his loins, escaping through the slit in his cock. He shot thick ropes of cum all over his pet's chest and neck, letting out a roar of pleasure as he orgasmed.

"Thank you sir," Maggie moaned feeling his hot cream melt into her skin.

He slowed down, twitching and groaning, still rubbing his sensitive cock between her warm, lush breasts, "You are more than welcome."

His pet let go of her tits and they fell slightly to the side. She ran her fingers thru the pool of cum gathered on her chest and brought it to her mouth, tasting his seed.

"Just a little taste," he said as he got off her, "I want you to keep my cum on you till you shower."

Maggie sucked her fingers dry and smiled with a nod, "I don't mind that at all. May I clean you before you go?"

John looked at his watch, "Hurry, I need to get your lovely scent off me before I pick up the kids."

She got to her knees in front of him, quickly lapping at his cum laden half erect cock. She loved the taste of his essence. She had always been a girl who isn't afraid of cum, but his was just delicious, mildly musky.

He looked down and wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her up from the soggy ground. As she stood, her skirt fell down her legs, hiding her welts. John wrapped his arms around his lover at her hips, gently pressing his lips against hers. The rain had let up, but still fell around them.

They kissed together in the rain, tasting each other's mouths lovingingly. Maggie loved how his goatee felt surrounding her mouth; it was as if it formed a bubble around them making nothing else matter. Their tongues danced to their own flirtatious melody.

John pulled away and looked into her eyes and pushed some hair, the rain had stuck, off her cheek, "You're incredible, you know that right?"

Maggie looked down then back into his eyes, blushing, "As are you, John... I love you." As soon as she said the words, she got nervous just like she always did when she said it to him.

"I love you too," he kissed her lightly and all the tension left her.

They parted from their intimate embrace. Maggie clasped her bra over her sticky tits then buttoned her soggy blouse. She left her cardigan hanging off her shoulders.

John got his rain soaked slacks from the ground and carefully stepped into them. "This is going to be one hell of a dry cleaning bill," he joked as he buttoned his soiled shirt back up.

She giggled and picked up his jacket for him, "You did bring a change of clothes for after your shower at the gym, right?" then picked up her panties and wadded them up in her other hand, rather than put them back on.

"Of course I did," he smiled and nodded thanks to her as he took his jacket, and tossed it over one shoulder. He checked his phone to make sure the rain hadn't ruined it and sighed with relief before slipping it into his pocket.

The left their secret wooded area together and walked down the trail. Maggie wished she could hold his hand and close their distance, maybe even have his arm around her.

They came off the jogging trail, into the main campus area; they headed for her car before parting.

"Guess what?"

Maggie looked over at him, "What?"

"The Mrs. is going to her sister's next weekend with the kids."

"Oh?"

"I'm going to try and be swamped," he said sarcastically with a wicked smile. "Do you think, maybe, if it wouldn't be any trouble, we could have a romantic weekend together?"

Maggie clicked her car unlocked and leaned against the door. "I will have to juggle some shifts around at work. But, I think I might be able to work something out," she smiled and ran her finger across his lips.

He kissed her finger. "I'll pick you up from your apartment Friday night, probably. I'll let you know."

Maggie nodded, "Sounds wonderful." She stepped back and got into her car, started it up, clicked the windshield wipers on and blew a kiss goodbye to her lover.

12