Professor's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes slowly blinked open as she came down from her climax, fighting to catch her breath. She regained herself and found her lover watching her, his face glazed with her cum.

John reached up and patted her thigh, "Clean up your mess off the floor," he said sternly.

His pet blushed and lifted her legs off the arms of the chair, "Yes sir." She shimmied her arms out of his suit jacket.

Professor Gottschalk stood up and stripped himself of his trousers, watching his pet find her place on her hands and knees on the floor.

Maggie looked up at him as she pressed her mouth against the flooring, sucking up her cum. Her tongue dragged through her juices staining her chin.

He stroked himself as he watched her, "Good little fuckpet. I don't need the cleaning crew asking questions."

Maggie took quick laps at the puddle like a bitch until the stain was gone. He reached down and hooked his fingers into her collar and yanked her body up. He didn't speak and she squealed as he threw her face down over his desk. He gave her ass a hard squeeze and forced her legs apart.

John stood behind her and quickly shoved his cock into her dripping cunt. His cock rammed her, driving inside her slick pussy. Her walls were still tight from her orgasm and they clutched on his organ as he filled her. He took her body, thrusting hard and fast into her. His pet cried out as quiet as she could, arms stretched out across the desk holding on tight.

"I want to feel your cock in my ass," Maggie whimpered with the jars his thrusts gave to her body.

John drove his cock into her, digging himself into her wetness, "Does my pet want her dirty hole fucked?" He kept her completely full as he reached over to the top drawer of his desk and jerked it open. "Open your ass slut," he growled, finding the lube hidden in his desk.

Maggie reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks open exposing her rosebud. "Please use my ass... Fill my bowels," she moaned looking back at him over her shoulder.

He kept his cock in her cunt as he lubed up her ass. His fingers smeared around her bud, "Keep talking like that slut, you know I like it," he snarled.

The professor pushed two fingers into her bud, circling them around her rim, carefully pushing the lube inside her. Maggie whimpered as he fingered her ass, greasing up her hole. When he pulled out of her cunt, she sighed in response. John smeared lube over his cock before pressing it up against her opened ass.

"I want it now... Use my filthy fuck hole... God, please, professor," Maggie begged as she backed her ass up against him.

He slowly eased his erection into his pet's tight, needy, ass. He teased her as he pushed himself in slowly, past her rim and into the heat, feeling her anal walls stretch, taking his cock inside.

"Oh god," his pet gasped, "thank you professor."

John watched his cock disappear into his pet's anus, groaning as he filled her. She kept her cheeks spread for him as he began rocking his hips against her ass.

"God, Maggie," the professor groaned, "Your ass is incredible."

"Fuck me hard," she hissed as she pushed herself back against him, "Fucking rape my ass."

"You want it raped, slut?" John grunted as he picked up speed, slamming his prick into her ass. He reached around her towards her face.

"Fucking tear me open," Maggie panted just before he closed both hands around her mouth, interlacing his fingers.

Her body lifted off the desk and her back arched. He pulled her back into him and she screamed against his muffling hands. He pistoned his cock into her soft ass hole with heavy thrusts, spreading her anus open around his flesh.

The professor used her, bringing her body slamming back against his. Maggie's eyes watered up and tears flooded down her face. He provided her the painful pleasure she loved.

"You take it like such a good girl," he grunted, fucking his pet's anus with unyielding force.

Maggie's tits swung violently on her chest. She squealed and shrieked against his fingers. Both of their bodies gained a shiny layer of sweat. The sound of him pummeling her ass filled the office. His orgasm steadily built inside him.

"Take my cum in your ass," he grunted, pulling her head up to his shoulders.

His pet worked her ass on his cock, clenching and tightening around his throbbing organ. Maggie mumbled something against his hands that sounded like was begging him for his cum.

His balls ached and he brought his head down and sank his teeth into her shoulder, piercing her flesh. Maggie screeched and shuddered at his bite. John roared into her flesh, muffling himself as his cum spurted out of his cock, thick ropes of semen coating her anus. His fluids emptied into her body, giving her part of him.

The professor released her mouth and she gasped for air. He pulled his cock out of her ass, his cum oozing out of her hole with the release. "Clean me," he instructed her.

"Yes sir," Maggie turned on her wobbly legs and squatted down before her lover.

She held her mouth wide open, looking up at him as she took his cock into her gaping mouth. She consumed his entire length down her throat before sealing her lips. She fed on his dirty cock, sucking him clean.

Her hands slid under her ass, probing two fingers inside her anus digging his seed from her body. His semen drained out onto her open palm, cleaning herself and her lover.

He withdrew his exhausted cock from her mouth.

Maggie looked up with an innocent smile as she brought her palm to her mouth. "Thank you, professor," she said softly. Her mouth kissed and licked her palm. His pet made a delightful mess of eating his creamy spunk from her hand.

Professor Gottschalk pet the top of her head, running his hand through her air as she devoured his cum, "Such a perfect little fuckpet you are."

Maggie got up to her feet and licked her cum soiled lips. She lifted onto her toes in her shoes and kissed her lover. He tasted his salty cum in her mouth and grinned as they kissed.

She broke the kiss and tapped his cheek, "You have a class to get to professor," she said with a wink.

Maggie walked behind him to the chair holding her clothes and got dressed. She slipped her panties up her thighs watching her lover, nude, pick through the graded tests she had stacked neatly on his desk. She clasped her bra closed around her tits leaning forward, propping her cleavage up in their nests. John gathered the pieces of his suit, stepping into his boxers then pulling up his slacks.

She smiled watching him tuck in his shirt, "I should be able to come by again on Friday, if you wouldn't mind, of course."

John tied his tie in the mirror and looked over his shoulder, "Do I ever mind?"

"Never," she giggled then pulled her dress over her head, green fabric flowed down her body. She straightened it out then zipped up the back, pulling the sash around under her breasts and tying it into a bow as she approached him.

Professor Gottschalk looked her up and down, "Maggie, that dress is darling. You should have let me see it on you," he teased her buttoning up his vest.

"Well you see it now," she giggled. Her hands straightened his tie and she beamed up at him. "Friday then?"

"It will be my pleasure, madam," he leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly. "Make sure the coast his clear on your way out."

Maggie nodded and got one more kiss before she wrapped her fingers around the doorknob and turned it open. "I'll miss you," she said with a warm smile.

John gave his pet's ass a firm slap, "I'll miss you too Maggie, now go, I have a class to prepare for."

Maggie let herself out and checked the hall was clear of other professors and slipped out. Walking down the hall, her legs shook under her, with a happy grin painted on her face.

The professor gathered his lecture binder and graded tests, picked up his ring off the overturned picture, slid it on and flicked off the light. He stepped out into the hall. Maggie had just made it to the stairs and he watched her disappear as he locked his office.

After racing up the stairs to his next class, John opened his binder to scan over his notes trying to get his mind back on teaching. He found a yellow sticky note on the front page with bubbly handwriting.

Friday 2pm

Professor Gottschalk's geeky grin returned and the aroma of Maggie's cunt drifted up into his nostrils from his mustache.