Profiles in How Husbands Think Ch. 01

Story Info
A backstage pass to the secrets of a typical husband's mind.
951 words
3.55
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are wives who lay awake at night wondering what he was REALLY thinking about while they were making love earlier. Other wives are naive, yet suspicious. Some are accepting and interested, some nervous yet curious, others simply looking to better understand their husband. The following is for those who dare or desire to read what likely goes on behind the veil in the mind of the man they love.

"I need to make a run to Costco. Care to join me?" Kathleen's smile was inviting, her tone a bit more demanding.

"Do you need me to go?" Michael barely looked away from the ballgame on TV.

Kathleen's voice added a hint of a sultry tone as she replied, "Are you asking me if I need you come?"

Suddenly the ballgame faded in importance as Michael shifted his eyes to his wife standing there, hands on her hips, her sweet married body fit into a pair of shorts and a tank top. With a smirk on his face he chirped, "Sweetheart, I am always ready to cum with you, for you, on you; you just name the place and time."

"Okay, Mr. Horny, you know what I mean."

Michael smiled, "Yes I do. You want me to come with you. So, I will cum." As they walked out the door to the car, he enjoyed the view of Kathleen's tight married ass wiggling in front of him. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts that fit nice and snug against her flesh. And the pink tank top she wore hugged the curves of her 38c tits.

After parking, he retrieved a shopping cart and rolled up behind Kathleen as she led the way inside the store. He thought to himself, I wonder how many guys are eyeing her ass right now. He glanced around to take notice of any wayward eyes checking her out. Within moments, his horny radar had already picked up on several candidates, each with their own style of looking at her discreetly. He smiled, that's right buddy, that is a sweet ass and YES, she is a great fuck.

As he rolled along, he continued to keep his eyes out for the eyes of others on Kathleen. As she reached for a loaf of bread from the rack in front of her, he noticed a young man trying to hide his glances in her direction. You like those tits, don't you buddy? Those heavy 38c titties that your hands are just aching to reach out and fondle. Trust me buddy, you would love the feel. And let me tell you, she has big, pink nipples that melt in your mouth when sucking.

As he looked around, by his own horny count, Michael figured there were no less than five different guys admiring Kathleen's body as she handled packages of meat in the process of trying to decide which would make it home with her. Hey guys, if you get in line, she might move her hands over each of your pieces of meat one at a time. He smiled as he noticed one of them reach down and grab at his crotch, obviously trying to get more comfortable with what was likely his unfolding erection.

Before he could finish off the vision of Kathleen's hands moving from one cock to the other, he noticed a college-aged guy who was unashamedly staring at her. Michael could easily tell that this guy's eyes were drinking in the view, circling her tits in an effort to get an idea what her nipples might look like. Those big married tits would look good with a load of your young cum splattered all over them, eh buddy? It was a secret rush when Michael noticed how this young buck didn't even bother shifting as his hardon bulge pushed against his jeans in a way that was obvious. And I bet you would love to fuck her. Just bend her over and take her from behind... feel how her tight mound takes you as you mount her from behind. Better than any of those easy sluts you screw in the dorm.

By the time they arrived at the checkout register, Michael had mentally embraced well over 50 different men having their way with Kathleen. As she handed the cashier the credit card, he couldn't help but notice the way his eyes ran up her arm to her breasts, granted a special view few others received as she was leaning forward and her cleavage unveiled at its finest. Let me stand behind her buddy. You nail her from the front, I will take her from behind. And then we can fill her up at the same time... mmm, pumping my load up inside her as you do the same. Fucking cum at the same exact time.

As they unloaded the cart, Kathleen smiled and said, "Thanks for your help babe, I am glad that you came."

"Me too, sweetheart."

After Kathleen finished putting things away when they got home, Michael move in behind her. His hands slid up under her tank top and fondled her as he ground his bulge against her ass. He nuzzled her neck and slid a hand down to the button and zipper of her denim shorts. In no time at all, she was standing there with her shorts and panties puddled at her ankles as he wormed his dick inside of her. As he fucked her there in the kitchen, he couldn't help hearing his own mind secretly muttering...

Wish you all could be here ~ THIS is how you fuck her.